想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩1页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢在线求一篇大学英语作文,120——150词,以famous people shoulder more responsib
在线求一篇大学英语作文,120——150词,以famous people shoulder more responsibility为题
In the food safety and products crises that hit China in recent years,a small group of people have emerged in a curiously unattractive way:celebrities.They have been the source of a peculiar controversy after appearing in TV or print ads giving testimonials about how wonderful the product is.I think the celebrities should be responsible for the safety of the product which they stand for.There are two reasons which contribute to this.Firstly,the celebrities can earn thousands of money through advertisements.But these unsafety food or products will do a lot of harm to our health.They may cause fatal diseases.For example,it was reported that the “San Lu” milk products had caused kidney stones in infants.Hence,if the celebrities help the manufacturers to make fake advertisement,they should be punished for their greedy.Secondly,celebrities are a group of people whose behaviors have effect on other people,especially their fans.It is supposed that the things they eat and use are the best ones.People believe in them,and will follow their direction to use the same products and eat the exact food as the advertisements show.Therefore,they should be punished if the things are unsafety because of their carelessness.In short,I think the celebrities should take responsibility in the food safety and products crises.The government should make some laws to limit fake advertisements
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《在线求一篇大学英语作文,120——150词,以famous people shoulder more responsib》相关的作业问题
个人认为,在中国的现状下,坏. 校园爱情,如果是双方都是学生,那么就是花家长的钱吃家长的饭.自己尚未独立,尚未有足够的生活经历和识别人的能力,怎能轻易许下终身大事? 万一走上社会,你或你的另一半表现出来的特质让你们厌烦争吵怎么办?两个人都无法专心工作,也不可能创造出美好的生活. 若是一方在校园另一方工作,则有待考虑.如
您好:1Six men have been trapped in a mine for seventeen hours. If they are not brought to the surface soon they may lose their lives. However, rescue operations a
Over the past couple of years,several cases of the food scandal have been disclosed on various media.The problem of food security has become a hot button across
with the development of society,people‘s opinion to money is also changing ,some people think we must try our best to save money ,so that we can afford some exp
您好,以下为本人按要求写的英语作文,希望对您有帮助:As it comes to English learning, many of the students would like to pay more attention to the reading and writing, instead of consider
Now, English has become more and more important, and our daily life is inseparable from the English.but the spoken english is very inportant and very difficult
The difference between the old in China and in the U.S.AWith different culture background and lifestyle,people of different countries live in different ways.Whe
Recently, TVs have many reality shows. Some people think that young people like the new ideas. It is kind of new fashion giving people more chances to participa
Nowadays, a large number of university students have advanced electronic equipments, such as smart phone and personal computers. According to Blackwell (2011),
Name is a special thing for everybody.For parents,it is usually very difficult to make a good name for their children.They realized the importance of names and
Michael Joseph Jackson ,known as the "King of Pop",was an American musician and one of the most commercially successful and influential entertainers of all time
As is known to everyone ,some people have very good memory and can easily learn quite long poems by heart.There are other people who can only remember things wh
我最爱的消遣方式(my favorite pastime)  it goes without saying that work without rest will do harm to health.in other words,we had better take sufficient recreation to r
Nowadays,some adolescents prefer to live with parents,while others choose to live by themselves.As far as I am concerned,I would rather live on my own.Here are
第二篇的题目应该是这样的:Write a letter applying for a job that you are interested in.Remember to include the four parts listed in STEEP ONE.An application letter usually i
Can we change our fate? No one was born to an unchangeable life,our fate depends on our own efforts . Just as countless famous and successful people in history
Currently,more and more people come to wonder whether we should work to live or live to work.Some people hold the view that we are encouraged to work to live be
It is widely believed that some people are born lucky and successful,because they possess high intelligence.But this is not true.High intelligence is not equal
Chinese values in transition With China's rapid social and economic development in the past 30 years of reform and opening-up, some traditional Chinese values a120字左右英语作文阅读
120字左右英语作文阅读
  英语作文在初中英语教学中占有重要位置,是试题类型中所占分值较高的题型。下面是学习啦小编带来的120字左右英语作文,欢迎阅读!
  120字左右英语作文篇一
  I like travelling.If I have enough money and have limited time,I would join a tour group to go places.This can save time and planning.A good tour agency will plan and take care of the whole tour.I don't like tour guide that brings us to buy things at stipulated shop.If I have the time,I would prefer to go travelling on my own in a man-packed trip.If I go on a man-packed trip,I would try to look for a friend to go with me.Going in pair,would be safer and in case,one of us got sick,the other is able to take care of the other.If I go on a man-packed trip,I usually spend more time on historical sites.
  Anyone care to join me in my next man-packed trip to Tibet?
  120字左右英语作文篇二
  Hi, my name is Li yong, a fifteen-year-old girl. I am from China, and live in Nanjing city. I am studying e-commerce now. My hobbies and interests are swimming, singing, making friends and chatting on the net. I have many friends in our school, and my best friend is Song Hai from Singapore. He likes sports, singing and chatting on the net as me, but he is better than me in lessons. He study English very hard, and always help me, so I am interested in English now. That's all.
  120字左右英语作文篇三
  My dream is to have robots.In 2345, there are many robots in the world. Every family has more than one robot. Everyone can make different robot, it&s popular in the world.
  I have three robots, the first one is from my friend, the second one is from my parents, and the third one is from my classmate.
  The first robot is Peg. It has a square face, its body is a big circle, and it has a small mouth. It can run very fast, it can jump very high, it can swim slowly, and it can fly with me! It likes eating some milk for breakfast, some noodles for lunch and some porridge for dinner. Look! Peg is riding a bicycle. It&s learning about balance. Be careful, Peg!
  The second robot is Jack. It has a round face, two small eyes and a big mouth. It can dance very well, it can play the piano quite well, and it can skate well. Jack likes making friends with people, animals, trees and flowers, even air. Listen! Jack is playing the piano! Oh, that&s very good. Everyone likes it.
  The last one is Dick. It&s the cutest than Peg and Jack. It can teach me how to live, and it can help me play, relax and learn new things!
  The robots can teach me many things, they can make me happy, they are fun, I like it!
  我的梦
  我的梦想是有robots.In 2345,在世界上有许多机器人。每个家庭有一个以上的机器人。每个人都可以作出不同的机器人,它的流行在世界上。
  我有三个机器人,第一次从我的朋友,第二个是从我的父母,以及第三个从我的同学。
  第一个机器人是挂。它有一个方脸,它的身体是一个大圆圈,它有一个小口。它可以跑得很快,它可以跳很高,可以游泳缓慢,而且可以飞我!它喜欢吃一些牛奶早餐,午餐和晚餐一些粥一些面条。瞧!联系汇率是骑自行车。这是学习的平衡。要小心,聚乙二醇!
  第二个机器人是杰克。它有一个圆面,两个小眼睛和大嘴巴。它可以跳舞非常好,它可以发挥很好的钢琴,它也可以滑冰。杰克喜欢,与人,动物,树木和鲜花的朋友,甚至空气。听!杰克是弹钢琴!噢,这是非常好的。每个人都喜欢它。
  最后一个是迪克。它比桩和杰克最可爱的。它可以教我如何生活,而且可以帮助我玩,放松和学习新的东西!
  该机器人可以教给我很多东西,他们可以让我高兴,他们很有趣,我喜欢它!
  120字左右英语作文篇四
  Everyone has hobbies.Hobbies are the important things in our life.I also have hobbies.Next,let me tell you.
  Exercise is my one hobby.I love sport.The more exercise I do,The more healthier I have.After I have dinner,I often go for a walk with my sister on the streets,and when class is over,I usually play badminton with my friends.Sometimes I play ping-pong,too.So I think I live in a wonderful life.
  Reading is my the other hobby.In weekends,I often read some novels.Such as《Jane Love》。《Zhao Hua Xi She》and so on.That can make me improve my Chinese.
  This is my hobbies.If you have hobbies,you can exchange with me.
   看了&120字左右英语作文&的人还看了:
【猜您感兴趣】
英语散文的发展历程十分曲折,散文大家风格多变,兼之中英语言个性殊异,若要成功地把英语散文大家的作品翻译到中文,既须了解英语散文发展的概况,又须注意保证气韵...
Springs are not always the same. In some years, April bursts upon Virginia hills in one prodigious leap - and all the stage is filled at once, whole c...
改革开放20多年来,中国中小企业取得了长足的发展,对国民经济的作用越来越不容忽视,可以说,没有中小企业的发展,中国经济就不可能取得真正的大发展。下面是学...
励志书籍是一种激励读者奋发上进、帮助人们在现实生活中建立良好的自信心、价值观、人际关系等的书籍,对人们精神的鞭策、情感的抚慰、斗志的激发有着非常重要的...
作为中国的邻国和南亚地区的大国,印度在我国的对外关系中有着重要的地位。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于介绍印度的英文文章,欢迎大家阅读! 介绍印度的英文文章篇...
随着现代信息技术的迅猛发展,计算机已经广泛地应用到社会的各行各业,人们渴望学习这种人类通用智力工具。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于计算机的英语文章,欢迎大...珍惜间英语作文120字
珍惜间英语作文120字
【www.ruiwen.com - 珍惜】
  时间一旦失去就再也得不到了,所以我们一定要懂得珍惜时间。同学们,以下是小编分享给大家的珍惜间英语120字,一起来阅读学习吧!  篇【1】:珍惜间英语作文120字  Sincc I entered Senior High SchooI I have felt a great burden off my mind and I just want to relax. So do myclassmates. We enjoy playing cards and are very skillful at it. We seldom work on our lessons unless there is an examination. Then we work under pressure. I know it is not good, but what I lack is self control. Mat of us know it is a problem, and it is time we did something about it.  As youth, we are in the prime of our life. We should make good use of our golden time. The teachers take pains to teach us every day so that we can acquire more knowledge. We should not fail their expectations. I should not rest content with what I have done. Entering cnllege is just a step in the threshold of the palace of knowledge. The road is long. The modern age needs the well educated. The future world is highly competitive. If we idle away our time while young wo shall regret it in vain when we are did.  From now on I will concentrate all my energy on my studies as to qualify myself as a talent in the 21st century. Time and tide wait for no man. I should value my time. What about you, my friend?  篇【2】:珍惜间英语作文120字  If you ask me what is the most precious, I would say that it’s time. Time is something once lost, you could never have again. Therefore, we should cherish it and spend it in meaningful things. However, many people do too many meaningless things to kill their time, such as playing computer, watching TV, or gossiping. When you do these things, the time has long been unwittingly flowed away. In my opinion, the best way to make full use of time is planning your time rationally and sticking the plan firmly. Spending more time on something significant not only will make your life fulfilling, but also will give you a sense of accomplishment. Instead, killing your time with meaningless things would bring you depression even despair. Remember that those who abandon time will be also abandoned by time.  如果你问我什么东西是最宝贵的,我会说是时间。它是你一旦失去就再也得不到的东西。因此,我们都应该学会珍惜时间,把时间用在有意义的事情上。但是,很多人却做了许多无意义的事情来消磨时光,比如玩电脑、看电视或者说闲话。当你在做这些事情的时候,时间早已在不知不觉间流走了。在我看来,最好的珍惜时间的做法是合理安排时间,并坚决按照计划行事。把时间用在有意义的事情上,不仅会让你的生活更充实,也会给你带来成就感。相反,若是用那些无聊的事情消磨时间,则可能会让你觉得沮丧甚至绝望。记住,抛弃时间的人,时间也抛弃他。  篇【3】:珍惜间英语作文120字  Time waits for no one. If it flows away, it will never come to us again. We can't take charge of our time but we should know the importance of time and cherish time.  Yesterday has become the history. Nothing we can do to save it. Tomorrow is not within our reach. We don’t know what will happen tomorrow. So the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have today and fight for tomorrow. Victory only belongs to those who work very hard! Therefore, we should make full use of today, fighting for what we want.  For thousands of years, animals have trodden a slow path, their spirits together with the body. But our human being's transportation is too fast. The body moves but the soul is left behind. We try to free ourselves in convenience, but we only imprison the soul. Since we invented how to count hours, we do everything to short the time, short the deadline. But the time saved can't be shorten. Nowadays, we spend lots of time staying in front of a TV just changing the channels, while we have no time to talk with a good friend or play with our family. We have plenty of time to search old news on the internet, while we hardly think about our life. In the end, the only thing apparent is our loneliness.  Take your time, please. Try to follow the natural steps and have your own clock. Try to share your time with everybody you love, share your mind, your happiness and sadness. Try to read the world we live in, do not only catch a quick glimpse at the society.Someday, when we know how to spend every second in our life, we can then live our own life.
本文来源:
瑞文网 ruiwen.com 版权所有当前位置:>大学生活的英语作文120字
操作系统:
应用介绍:
大学生活的英语作文120字相关应用
Android / iOS
大学生活的英语作文120字相关文章
时至今日,教师的教学方式已经从以前的黑板板书,渐渐转变为更多地通过PPT、视频等多媒体辅助教学,而学生们,也正享受着科技发展而带来的便利。手机不仅仅是作为一种通
现在很多学生在做作业的时候,遇到不会的题目都会找作业帮APP帮忙,在学习的过程中,遇到不会写的英语作文也可以在这个上面进行搜索哟!下面小编就给大家分享一下作业帮
现在使用百度翻译软件的用户还是蛮多的,在使用的过程中,可以支持全球28种语言、756个翻译方向,于此同时还能够帮助自己撰写英语作文,那么具体怎么操作呢?现在我们
俗话说不在其位不知其中甘苦,许多人认为老师的工作轻松,但做教师的人深知仅日常批改学生的作业,就需要老师付出许多心血和汗水。如何减轻老师的负担也成为许多有识之士的
又是一年开学季,前一秒我们还在七月初,后一秒八月底就这么到来了,假期的时光总是过得有点快!虽说开学季又是学长勾引学妹、学姐垂涎学弟,学弟攀附学长的好时机,但若你
大众网济南6月28日讯(记者 孙杰)2016年高考已进入志愿填报阶段。虽然考生都有自己心仪的大学,但对于即将到来的大学生活,他们却倍感陌生。对于这些问题,国内著
作为新时代的大学生,掌上大学这样智能化的app是必备品,不仅能自动连上校园wifi,更是一款社交神器,最最最主要的大学生活服务信息一应俱全,相当方便,那么掌上大
歌中的意境可以让每个听到的人都静下来,歌唱这样一种信念坚定,努力去生活。猜三个字的疯狂猜歌歌名答案是什么?
答案:蓝莲花。
《蓝莲花》歌唱的是一
批改网学生登陆作为中国第一大英文写作平台,是老师和学生的必备英语交流app,在这里老师可以快速的布置英语作文,学生通过完成作文来提交作业,并且句酷批改网可以自动
中国大学如此众多,你真的能清楚地区分他们吗?下面这张庞大的金字塔图就是—— 中国好大学的分层与分类结果,共有108所大学达到了设置的标准。(一)甲档大学甲档综合
5000万+人气1.1000万+人气2.9000万+人气3.10万+人气4.100万+人气5.10万+人气6.9000万+人气7.1000万+人气8.1000万+人气9.10万+人气10.
版权所有 京ICP备号-5
京公网安备 50 备

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语作文300词 的文章

随机推荐