没有喜欢一个人该怎么说喜欢他用英语怎么说

温馨提示:糗事百科为大家收集了很多的一个人用英语怎么说的糗事,各种关于一个人用英语怎么说的爆笑经历,尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注一个人用英语怎么说的糗事就收藏本页吧。
扫码下载糗事百科app他们班上没有一个人上学迟到 用英语怎么说
他们班上没有一个人上学迟到 用英语怎么说
Nobody is late for school in their class.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《他们班上没有一个人上学迟到 用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
how many students are there in your class? 再答: don't be late next time. 再答: let's go home. 再答: please look at the blackboard.
Be late for school.
上学迟到 be late for school
I will be in the form of themselves in the class campaign English lesson representative position. I like English, elementary school served as three year English
often late for school
Try not being late for school.
I don`t like to be late for school.
Daniel is the best swimmer in our class
Our classmates are active in taking part in school sports meeting~
Why were children late for school.1.因为是已经发生了的事情,所以要用过去时were2.由于是问句所以谓语动词应该放在主语之前,变成疑问句语序3.shool单作学校这个地方讲的时候当然要加the或者冠词,但是为什么上学迟到之中的school是上学的意思,重点在于学校的作用,这个时候不用
告诉你怎样写,按照我说的项目,按顺序,你自己写即可.1,时间 2,换座位的人员名字,3,为什么换座位,4,私自换座位,没有提前向老师汇报,是对老师的不尊重,6,影响老师的上课安排,7,如果每个人都私自换座位的话,那不就乱套了吗,8,希望老师原谅,9,今后不再犯同样错误
Today he was late for school late as usual.
I am late for school,I go to school late
He may be late for school today.Maybe he was late for school today.
I am late for school today.
With my long hair ,i am relatively tall .I am studying in junior 1 and because of my passion for host,i am the student in charge of recreational activities in m
你也不是有意的, 再问: 英语翻译 再答: I never was late for school
Late for school
e late for school 或者 be late for class 再问: arrive什么for school 再答: arrive late ror school扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译爱一个人却没有勇气让你爱的人知道你的感情是很痛苦的 爱一个人却没有勇气向你爱的人表白是很懦弱的
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.Love a person but didn't be courageous to let you love of the person know you of the affection be painful 2.Love a person but didn't be courageous toward you love of person's vindicate be very weak in character
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“喜欢的人”用英语怎么说_百度知道
“喜欢的人”用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
“喜欢的人”英文翻译&The person you like&
你好!喜欢的人A loved one
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。喜欢一个人用英文怎么说呢?_百度知道
喜欢一个人用英文怎么说呢?
我有更好的答案
喜欢一个人翻译是Like a person例句1.我不喜欢一个人呆在家里。I didn't like being alone at home 2.我不是这个意思,我喜欢一个人吃饭。I don't mean that, I'd like to eat alone. 3.我也开始喜欢一个人了。I've also started to like someone. 4.我知道自己喜欢一个人,可是偏偏我又觉得我们不适合。I knew oneself likes a person, but I thought we do not suit.
I love that you even fell in love with you。我喜欢你甚至爱上了你
中文的“喜欢一个人”就有很多种含义,翻译自然也不同。你的原意是什么呢?
I like you
I love you.
I fond of you!
其他7条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交