the society of mind前为什么不加the?

thesociety 什么意思_百度知道
thesociety 什么意思
我有更好的答案
the society表特指,翻译为:社会例句:These bad guys are the dregs of the society.这些坏蛋是社会的渣滓。The man's lunatic behavior is a menace to society.那个人的疯狂行为构成对社会的威胁。society的用法:society的意思是“社会”,当把人看成属于有组织的大群体时,这些人就统称为社会。是不可数名词,前面不加冠词。在特指某一种社会时,可以用作可数名词。society作“社会团体,协会,社”解时是可数名词。作“社交界”解时是不可数名词。
采纳率:87%
来自团队:
the society社会例句:1.How does the society value a person? 社会如何衡量一个人的价值? 2.How the does the society value you? 你的社会价值又有多少?
本回答被网友采纳
the society这个社会双语对照例句:1.How does the society value a person? 社会如何衡量一个人的价值? 2.How the does the society value you? 你的社会价值又有多少? 3.But the inventor had ambitious goals for the society. 但这位发明家对学会有一个野心勃勃的设想。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。职位前都不加冠词吗?还是有什么特殊时候?
职位前都不加冠词吗?还是有什么特殊时候?
应该是什么冠词都能加,因为它是可数名词;a /the manager;当它在名字前,不加;president obama,之后,要加!obama,the president of the usa
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《职位前都不加冠词吗?还是有什么特殊时候?》相关的作业问题
冠词是加在名次前面的,但是词性是可以灵活转变的,所以,当形容词作名词用的时候,前面就可以加冠词.常见的情况是定冠词the+形容词,表示一类人或物.比如the poor,指的是穷人;the heartless意思是无情的人.当然不定冠词a 或an也是可以加在形容词前面的,前提是形容词作名词用.
hard work不可数,不可数名词前要么加the,要么什么都不加,加不加取决于整句话的意思.拿A diamond is very hard来说吧,diamond前加a,整句的意思就是泛指钻石这种东西很贵.如果加the,这句的意思就成了特指某颗钻石很贵.同样的,不可数词组hard work前不加the,就相当于可数名词
国家,地名和人名这些都属于专有名词,专有名词之前是不加冠词的. 但是有些表示此类,如国家的缩写,如the U.K. the U.S.A.这些之前是要加冠词the的.
国家前面一般都不加冠词.西洋语法规定的
只要有形容词修饰时,一般就加限定词.得了解一个概念:冠词也是限定词中的一个.a hot summeron the sunny Monday特指就用the,泛指就用a 再问: 比如说National Day is coming还是the National Day is coming?此时的National Day是不是特
理解错误罗,每一个冠词都是针对某一个中心名词的,你举例的这个词组里的the是针对development的.伴随着社会的高速发展,“社会的”只是一个定语,用于修饰“发展”,而不是一个中心词汇.另,一般情况下,以society作为中心词汇时,一般是不用加冠词的,因为(通常情况下)这是一个具有普遍性的虚词.如:money.
supper—晚餐,吃早餐、中餐、晚餐这些固定词组之前是不需要加定冠词的,比如吃早餐就是have breakfast、吃晚餐就是have supper;同理之于你所的前面那个句子,“我在晚餐之后就开始了”,晚餐之后-after supper中的晚餐前面也是不需要加定冠词的.与这类似的还有打篮球(play basketb
make sb sth推选某人做某职位希望可以帮到你,有不懂的还可以问我^^
英语当中有好些都是固定的搭配,举个最常见的例子 make him monitor,让他当班长,我记得当时老师总结了一个规律就是官衔的名词,例如你说的总统州长班长之类的都算这个规律里面的,以后见到他们做宾表同什么的就不要加the了,学英语想知道为什么是好事,但是切忌钻牛角尖浪费时间耽误学习,希望对你有帮助~
首先,不定冠词a或者an是“一个”的意思,但是man作“人类”解时怎么是一个人呢?当然不能用.其次,the有“这”“那”的含义,既然都说了是man,也就是“全人类”的意思,还需要说“这全人类”“那全人类”吗?明白了吧?men做“人类”解,说真的我只读过托老这么写.
对 但是这个冠词是 定冠词
中国民乐是不加"the"的!我的考级证书英文部分就是这样的,而且我们老师也明确指出,中国民乐前是没有冠词的哦.
头衔前要不要加定冠词呢,\x0de.g.he was elected chairman.这里没有用是因为它做表语\x0d表示只有一人担任的头衔或职务的名词在作表语/同位语/补语或介词短语的宾语时,以及表示头衔职位的名词与姓氏连用时不用冠词.但当其作主语时需加冠词.\x0d比较:We elected him manage
一般情况是不加的,如:We need water.We usually have dinner at 7.但个别不可数名词前加了形容词后,可以加不定冠词,a或an,如:I had a good time in Hainan.We had a wonderful dinner last night.多积累,有些规则自然就
如果物质名词和抽象名词是表示具体一个人或一件事前要有不定冠词,也就是说把它们具体化了.如I ordered a salad for dinner.She is a sucess in her business but a failure as a wife.It is a wonder that he finished
in bed 习惯用法,在床上.in hospital在医院,也是习惯用法这里只是表示一种状态,不用加冠词,因为加冠词就是特指了,在那张床上或者在那家医院
集体名词前不加冠词
专有名词前加不加冠词的情况有:阳历节日名:New Year’s Day 新年,元旦 再答: Women’s Day 妇女节 Labour Day 劳动节 Children’s Day儿童节 April Fools’ Day愚人节 National Day国庆节 Thanksgiving Day感恩节 再答: 阴历节日前
球、牌类不加定冠词,乐器要加定冠词theplay footballplay the pianoA thief is danger to society. A. the B. a C./ D. /;the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
is__________ danger to__________ society.
the                     B.
答案:C提示:本题考查冠词的用法,danger一般用作不可数名词,之前通常不加冠词,如:Thin
ice! Danger!/He is in danger. 但当“危险物;有威胁的人”解时,是可数名词,之前要加不定冠词,如:a
danger to peace. society当“社会”讲时,之前不可加冠词,如:One
must obey the rules of society. (人必须遵守社会的规则。)本题意思是“窃贼是社会的一大威胁。”故答案为C。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2013届四川省双流市棠中外语学校高三9月月考英语试题(带解析)
题型:完型填空
A man has returned three library books to a Melbourne library—21 years overdue(误期).The books were returned to Sam Merrifield Library with a (n)__ 21___note and a $50 bill. ___ 22___Margaret Young was pleased that the books had been returned. They were in excellent___23__ , except for the one that the borrower admitted had been damaged by a___24___.“They’re all spy books. We were just surprised and___25 ___that he has returned the books, ___26 ___after so many years,” Mrs. Young said. The books were__ 27__on June 18, 1985 and would have to be paid almost $5,800 in overdue__28__. But, because of the sweet letter and $50 note, Mrs. Young said all was__29__.She said, “We thank him for returning the books and hope his conscience(良心)is __ 30 _. I’d like to think he can come back into the library one day to borrow more material__31__he returns it.”To whom it may concern, About 20 years ago I__32 __to return the three books to your library. In fact I__33__them.During that time, one of the books was damaged by my dog. I have enclosed all three books and a sum of money that will go some way toward __34__the damaged book.My __35__ a thief is a thief. Please __ 36__my apology for stealing the books and for not having the courage to return them__37__. I want you to know that for the last few years this theft has__38__my conscience and I am sorry I was so selfish to steal them in the first__39__. I hope this goes some small way to__40 __my actions.&【小题1】A.explanationB.apologyC.thankD.payment【小题2】A.Secretary B.BorrowerC.LenderD.Librarian【小题3】A.conditionB.situationC.stateD.position【小题4】A.cat B.thiefC.dogD.spy【小题5】A.regretful B.luckyC.thankfulD.sorry【小题6】A.specially B.shortlyC.especiallyD.simply【小题7】A.overB.goodC.dueD.away【小题8】A.finesB.moneyC.rewardsD.payment【小题9】A.paidB.punishedC.returnedD.forgiven【小题10】A.easedB.calmedC.killedD.lost【小题11】A.even ifB.as long asC.as thoughD.because【小题12】A.plannedB.failedC.meantD.promised【小题13】A. borrowed && B lent&&&&&&&&&& C. stole&&&&&&&&&& D. kept【小题14】A.replacingB.cleaningC.replying D.recreating【小题15】A.habitsB.mannersC.waysD.actions【小题16】A.receiveB.refuseC.blameD.accept【小题17】A.soonerB.laterC.moreD.worse【小题18】A.affected B.feltC.botheredD.disappointed【小题19】A.placeB.timeC.chanceD.thing【小题20】A.look up forB.make up forC.come up forD.take up for
题型:阅读理解
& The idea of “law” exists in every culture. All societies have some kind of law to keep order and to control the interactions of people with those around them. The laws of any culture tell people three things: what they can do (their right), what they must do (their duties), and what they may not do. In addition, there are usually specific types of punishment for those who break the law. & Although all societies have laws, not all have the same idea of justice—which is “right” and “wrong” and how “wrong” should be punished. In most Western cultures, it is thought that punishing criminals will prevent them from committing other crimes. Also, it is hoped that the fear of punishment will act as a deterrent(威慑) that prevents other people from commi in other words, people who are considering a life of crime will decide against it because of fear of punishment. In most non-Western cultures, by contrast, punishment is not seen as a deterrent. Instead, great importance is placed on restoring balance in the situation. A thief, for example, may be ordered to return the things he has stolen instead of, as in Western societies, spending time in prison. && Another difference in the concept of justice lies in various societies’ ideas of what laws are. In the West, people consider “laws” quite different from “customs”. There is also a great contrast between “sins” (breaking religious laws) and “crimes” (breaking laws of the government). In many non-Western cultures, on the other hand, there is little separation of customs, laws, a in other cultures, these three may be quite separate from one another, but still very much different from those in the West. For these reasons, an action may be considered a crime in one country, but be socially acceptable in others. For instance, although a thief is viewed as a criminal in much of the world, in a small village where there is considerable communal(公共的) living and sharing of objects, the word thief may have little meaning. Someone who has taken something without asking is simply considered an impolite person. && Most countries have two kinds of law: criminal and civil. People who have been accused of acts such as murder or theft are heard in the criminal justice system, while civil justice deals with people who are believed to have violated others’ rights. The use of the civil system reflects the values of the society in which it exists. In the United States where personal, individual justice is considered very important, civil law has become “big business.” There are over 600,000 lawyers in the United States, and many of them keep busy that is, they work for people who want to sue others. If a man falls over a torn rug in a hotel and breaks his arm, for instance, he might decide to sue the hotel owners so that they will pay his medical costs. In a country like Japan, by contrast, there is very little use of the civil justice system. Lawsuits are not very popular in Japan, where social harmony is even more important than individual rights, and where people would rather reach agreement outside court.
The main point of paragraph 1 is that____. A. all societies, Western or non-Western, have some kind of law to keep order. B. most countries in the world have two kinds of law “criminal and civil ” C. there are usually specific types of punishment for those who break the law. D. the laws of any culture dictate people’s rights, duties and what they are not supposed to do
Which is TRUE in most Western cultures? A. Punishment has double functions. B. A thief may be referred to as an impolite person. C. Punishment is not regarded as a deterrent. D. There is lots of communal living and sharing of objects. Which statement is NOT true according to the article? A. In the West, people think laws and customs are rather different. B. In the West, there is little difference between “sins” and “crimes”. C. An action that is considered a crime in one country may be socially acceptable in another. D. There is far less use of the civil justice system in Japan than in the United States. Which of the following cases are not heard in the criminal justice system? A. Robbing a pedestrian.&& &&&&&&&& B. Kidnapping people for ransom. C. Breaking into a bank.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Failing to pay back the money.
来源:学年四川省双流市外语学校高三9月月考英语试题(解析版)
题型:完型填空
A man has returned three library books to aMelbourne library—21 years overdue(误期).The books were returned to Sam Merrifield Library with a (n)__21___note and a $50 bill.&&& ___ 22___Margaret Youngwas pleased that the books had been returned. They were in excellent___23__ ,except for the one that the borrower admitted had been damaged by a___24___.“They’re all spy books. We were justsurprised and___25 ___that he has returned the books, ___26 ___after so manyyears,” Mrs. Young said.&&& The books were__ 27on June 18, 1985 and wouldhave to be paid almost $5,800 in overdue__28__. But, because of the sweet letter and$50 note, Mrs. Young said all was__29__.&She said, “We thank him for returningthe books and hope his conscience(良心)is __ 30 _. I’d like to think he can come back into the library oneday to borrow more material__31__he returns it.”To whom it may concern,&&& About 20 years ago I__32__to return the three books to your library. In fact I__33__them.During thattime, one of the books was damaged by my dog. I have enclosed all three booksand a sum of money that will go some way toward __34__the damaged book.My __35__ a thief is athief. Please __ 36__my apology for stealing the books and for not having thecourage to return them__37__.&& I want you to know that for thelast few years this theft has__38__my conscience and I am sorry I was soselfish to steal them in the first__39__. I hope this goes some small wayto__40 __my actions.& 1.A.explanation& B. apology& &&& &&& C.thank&&& &&&&& & D. payment2.A. Secretary && B. Borrower&&&& & & C. Lender&&&&&&&&&& D.Librarian3.A. condition&&& B.situation&&&&&&& & & C. state&&&&&&& && D. position4.A. cat &&&& &&& B.thief&&&&&&& &&&& && C.dog&&&&& && D. spy5.A. regretful && B. lucky&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. thankful&&&& D. sorry6.A. specially &&&B. shortly&&&&& & &&&&& C.especially&&&&&& D. simply7.A. over&&&& &&&B. good&&&&&&&& & & C. due&&&&&&&&& D.away8.A. fines&&& &&&B. money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.rewards&&&&& D. payment9.A. paid&&&& &&&B. punished&&&& & & C. returned &&& D.forgiven10.A. eased&&&&&& &&&B. calmed&&&&&& && C. killed&&&&&& && D. lost11.A. even if&&&& B.as long as&&&&&& & & C. as though&&&&&&& D.because 12.A. planned&&&& B.failed&&&&&& &&&&& & C.meant&&&&&&&&&&& D.promised13.A. borrowed && B lent& &&&& && &&& C. stole&&&&&&& &&&D. kept14.A. replacing&& &&&B. cleaning&&&& & & C. replying &&&D. recreating15.A. habits&&&&& B.manners&&&&& & & C.ways&&&&&&&& &&& D.actions16.A. receive &&&B. refuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.blame&&&&&&& && D. accept17.A. sooner& &&&B. later&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. more&&&& &&& D. worse18.A. affected &&&B. felt&&&&&&&& & & C.bothered&&&& D. disappointed19.A. place&&&&&& &&&B. time&&&& && &&& C.chance& &&&&&D. thing20.A. look up for B.make up for&&&&&&&&& C. come upfor& && D. take up for&
来源:学年浙江省高三上学期11月月考英语卷
题型:阅读理解
& The idea of “law” exists in everyculture. All societies have some kind of law to keep order and to control theinteractions of people with those around them. The laws of any culture tellpeople three things: what they can do (their right), what they must do (theirduties), and what they may not do. In addition, there are usually specifictypes of punishment for those who break the law.Although all societies have laws, not allhave the same idea of justice—which is “right” and “wrong” and how “wrong”should be punished. In most Western cultures, it is thought that punishingcriminals will prevent them from committing other crimes. Also, it is hopedthat the fear of punishment will act as a deterrent(威慑) that prevents other peoplefrom commi in other words, people who are considering alife of crime will decide against it because of fear of punishment. In mostnon-Western cultures, by contrast, punishment is not seen as a deterrent.Instead, great importance is placed on restoring balance in the situation. Athief, for example, may be ordered to return the things he has stolen insteadof, as in Western societies, spending time in prison.Another difference in the concept ofjustice lies in various societies’ ideas of what laws are. In the West, peopleconsider “laws” quite different from “customs”. There is also a great contrastbetween “sins” (breaking religious laws) and “crimes” (breaking laws of thegovernment). In many non-Western cultures, on the other hand, there is littleseparation of customs, laws, a in other cultures, thesethree may be quite separate from one another, but still very much differentfrom those in the West. For these reasons, an action may be considered a crimein one country, but be socially acceptable in others. For instance, although athief is viewed as a criminal in much of the world, in a small village wherethere is considerable communal(公共的) living and sharing of objects, the word thief may have littlemeaning. Someone who has taken something without asking is simply considered animpolite person.Most countries have two kinds of law:criminal and civil. People who have been accused of acts such as murder ortheft are heard in the criminal justice system, while civil justice deals withpeople who are believed to have violated others’ rights. The use of the civilsystem reflects the values of the society in which it exists. In the UnitedStates where personal, individual justice is considered very important, civillaw has become “big business.” There are over 600,000 lawyers in the UnitedStates, and many of them keep busy that is, they work forpeople who want to sue others. If a man falls over a torn rug in a hotel andbreaks his arm, for instance, he might decide to sue the hotel owners so thatthey will pay his medical costs. In a country like Japan, by contrast, there isvery little use of the civil justice system. Lawsuits are not very popular inJapan, where social harmony is even more important than individual rights, andwhere people would rather reach agreement outside court.1. The main point of paragraph 1 isthat____.
A.all societies, Western or non-Western, have some kind of law to keep order.
B.most countries in the world have two kinds of law “criminal and civil ”
C.there are usually specific types of punishment for those who break the law.
D.the laws of any culture dictate people’s rights, duties and what they are not supposed to do
2. Which is TRUE in most Western cultures?
A.Punishment has double functions.
B.A thief may be referred to as an impolite person.
C.Punishment is not regarded as a deterrent.
D.There is lots of communal living and sharing of objects.
3.Which statement is NOT true according tothe article?
A.In the West, people think laws and customs are rather different.
B.In the West, there is little difference between “sins” and “crimes”.
C.An action that is considered a crime in one country may be socially acceptable in another.
D.There is far less use of the civil justice system in Japan than in the United States.
4.Which of the following cases are notheard in the criminal justice system?
A.Robbing a pedestrian.
B.Kidnapping people for ransom.
C.Breaking into a bank.
D.Failing to pay back the money.
&----- Is that 110? A thief is in my house…..
-----OK, help is _____. 
A. in the way   B. in its way&& C. on the way   D. by the way
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号society前加the吗
您提的问题 实际上是一个难点问题.从你的问题看,你的英文功底已经相当不薄了.我发表点意见,和你探讨.定冠词的功能在于:特指、限定.除去 the sun、the great wall 等这类必须加the的情况以外,在其它场合,一个单词前,是否加the 不再决定于单词本身,而决定整个句子的意思,特别是说话人的意图.就拿 s
理解错误罗,每一个冠词都是针对某一个中心名词的,你举例的这个词组里的the是针对development的.伴随着社会的高速发展,“社会的”只是一个定语,用于修饰“发展”,而不是一个中心词汇.另,一般情况下,以society作为中心词汇时,一般是不用加冠词的,因为(通常情况下)这是一个具有普遍性的虚词.如:money.
看这里是不是特指,如果特指的话就要加the,如果不是就不需要 再问: 你好,原句如下:China,a country with 145 million elderly people,will remain an aging society during this century,according to________
society、nature等名词,在英语中称为:抽象的名词,即不能具体话的,我们说不出“社会”是什么而the是定冠词,是把事物确定下来的,这个用法与抽象名词是冲突的,所以抽象名词前往往不加the,但是加了the 的情况也有,这个用法叫作“抽象名词具体化”
您提的问题 实际上是一个难点问题.从你的问题看,你的英文功底已经相当不薄了.我发表点意见,和你探讨.定冠词的功能在于:特指、限定.除去 the sun、the great wall 等这类必须加the的情况以外,在其它场合,一个单词前,是否加the 不再决定于单词本身,而决定整个句子的意思,特别是说话人的意图.在你给的
箭 湔 椾 揃 瑐 鬋 葥 糋 偂 媊 鎆 騚 煎 剪 翦
这名话的最简原型是“She is forty ”就是说“她四十岁”也就是“主语+be 动词+谓语”,而说“她至少有四十岁”,可以说是“She is at least forty”must 是为了加强语气的.
久淹、水淹淹 yān 浸没:水淹.淹没.淹灌.皮肤被汗液浸渍:胳肢窝被汗淹得又痛又痒.广:淹博.淹通.淹贯(渊博而贯通).淹雅(渊博高雅).滞,久留:淹留.久淹.淹滞.淹月(滞留一月).
勇士、骑士、绅士、硕士、博士、
应该是用an eraser,教辅也有出错的时候.是/i:/开头的,是元音音素!
监字前加个金字旁其实就是:鉴 [jiàn]
加冠词,不能看元音字母还是辅音字母,要看是第一个音标元音音标还是辅音音标.university的首个音标是/j/,为辅音,所以应该加a元音音标前面加an.元音音标为:单元音:【i:】一(长音)【i】一(短音)【e】哀(短音 并且嘴巴小一点)【&】哀 也有点像'啊" (嘴张大)【u】屋(短)【u:】屋 长【&
A.E.F.H.I.L.M.N.O.R.S.X
+an m [em] 是原音发音
脉脉的深情纯洁的心灵美好的心灵 再问: 多一点
east,东方 再问: —ea—t 再答: beast,野兽
表示重音的位置
春天,生机盎然,“春天到了”,表达了对美好生活的渴望;“我什么也看不见!”表达了现实情况,需要关心帮助.激发了人们对热爱生活而又有困难的人的关爱.因而引起众人捐助.

我要回帖

更多关于 the secret society 的文章

随机推荐