一道高中英语改错题改错题

2014年高考英语改错题试题汇编有解析
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年高考英语改错题试题汇编有解析
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年高考英语改错题试题汇编有解析
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 2014全国高考汇编改错&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一(2014大纲卷)第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分l0分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误.在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√):如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:&&& 此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。&&& 此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个肠字符号(A),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。&&& 此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。All of us need friendship. The understanding&&&&&&&&& 76.______________between two friends mean both of them have similar& 77.______________ideas and trusting each other. Otherwise, it is&&&&&&&& 78.______________impossible for him to help each other and to make&&& 79.______________their friendship to last long. As an old saying goes,&&& 80.______________“A friend in need is a friend indeed.” So really friendship& 81.______________should able to stand all sorts of tests. And it is&&&&&&& 82.______________wise to have as many good friends that we can.&&&&&& 83.______________The more friends we have, the more we can learn for& 84.______________one another, but the more pleasure we can share together.&& 85.______________76. √&77. 【答案】means& 【试题解析】本句的主语是the understanding…,这是单个的动名词定语,做主语的时候,谓语动词要使用单数形式。故使用means。78. 【答案】 trust 【试题解析】本句是一个并列结构,动词trust与前面的have…是并列结构,由and连接。句义:这就意味着他们两个都要有相似的观点并相互信任。79. 【答案】them【试题解析】前面几句都提到的是they,指的是多个朋友。所以应该使用them指代前面的they在句中作为for的宾语。句义:否则,对他们来说相互帮助并让友谊长久是不可能的。80. 【答案】去掉to 【试题解析】本句是一个固定结构make sb/sth do sth让sb/sth做…;本句表示:让他们的友谊持续长久的时间。81. 【答案】real& 【试题解析】应该使用形容词real做定语修饰后面的名词froendship,really是一个副词,在句中通常做状语。82. 【答案】should后面加be& 【试题解析】固定搭配be able to do sth 能够做某事;句义:真正的友谊应该能承担起各种考验。83. 【答案】as& 【试题解析】实际上本句是一个定语从句,先行词是good friends,因为前面有as many修饰,所以关系代词使用as,指代先行词,并在句中作为have的宾语。句义:交到尽可能多的朋友是很明智的。84. 【答案】 from& 【试题解析】固定搭配learn from sb向某人学习。句义:我们的朋友越多,我们相互之间学到的东西就越多。85. 【答案】and& 【试题解析】考察句子结构。句义:我们的朋友越多,我们相互之间学到的东西就越多,并且我们分享的快乐就越多。根据句义可知上下文之间是并列关系,故使用and连接上下文。
二(2014辽宁卷)Dear Jeremy and Alice,Although we’ve been delighted to have you as neighbors, we’re hoping to settle something that bothers to us. In a word, your dog―Cleo.We’ve called several time about Cleo’s early morning barking. It is difficult to understanding why she barks every minute she’s outside. The early morning barking have been disturbing us as wc arc often up all night with the baby. Beside, Cleo tends to bark a average of six hours a day. This morning she starts barking even before 5 o’clock. That is too much for us. considering how closely the houses are. We appreciate our apologies and goodwill, but we hope that you can figure a good way of settling the matter.【答案】去掉us前面的to& 【试题解析】动词bother困扰,麻烦;这是一个及物动词,后面直接加宾语,不需要使用介词to。2. 【答案】time改为times&& 【试题解析】本句中的time表示“次数”,是一个可数名词,前面有several修饰,说明使用复数形式。3. 【答案】understanding改为understand& 【试题解析】本句中的it是一个形式主语,真正的主语是后面的不定式结构to understand why….;不定式结构中to后面要接动词原形。4. 【答案】have改为has&& 【试题解析】本句的主语是单个的动名词短语the early morning barking,做主语时,谓语动词要使用单数形式。5. 【答案】beside改为beside&& 【试题解析】介词beside以为“在…旁边”;本句中的besides是一个副词“而且”,单独使用,表示递进关系。6. 【答案】bark后面的a改为an 【试题解析】名词average是以元音开始的单词,所以使用an修饰average of…。7. 【答案】starts改为started&& 【试题解析】本句叙述的是具体早晨发生的事情,也就是过去所发生的事情,所以使用一般过去时started。8. 【答案】closely改为close& 【试题解析】本句how close the houses are中的close本应该是在系动词are的后面,构成系表结构are close。Closely是一个副词,副词通常不能和许系动词连用构成系表结构的。9. 【答案】our改为your& 【试题解析】句义:我们很欣赏你的歉意。根据后面的you可知对方是来道歉的。10. 【答案】figure后面加out& 【试题解析】固定搭配figure out找到,算出。我们希望你能够找到一个解决问题的好方法。
三(2014陕西卷)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌系的以下。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(& )划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(&&& ),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&&&& My father took me out camping for the first time when I was seven. He wanted teach me about animals, insects and trees. My uncles all come along with bows and arrows for hunting. &&&& One evening at sunset, we sat by the fire, have our barbecue. Just then a bird was flying over us. My uncles immediate jumped up and shot their arrows on the bird. Neither of the arrows hit the target. Suddenly the arrows was flying down at us from the sky ― they were looked like rain! We ran to escape but fortunately no one was injured.&&&& That day I didn’t learn much about animals, insects or trees, but I learnt a impressive lesson about gravity! 1.【答案】wanted后面加to&& 【试题解析】固定搭配want to do sth想要做某事;to是不能省略的,不定式to do sth作为want的宾语。2. 【答案】come改为came&& 【试题解析】根据本文第一句可知讲述的是过去发生的事情,所以使用一般过去时,所以使用came。3. 【答案】have改为having&& 【试题解析】本句中动词have与句子主语we构成逻辑上的主动关系,所以使用现在分词在句中做状语。4. 【答案】immediate改为immediately& 【试题解析】本句中应该使用副词immeately来修饰谓语动词jumped,在句中做状语。形容词immediate不能做状语。5. 【答案】on改为at 【试题解析】固定搭配shoot..at…不能使用介词on。At表示瞄准的对方或者方向。6. 【答案】Neither改为none& 【试题解析】代词neither表示两者都不…;而本句中没有提及两者,应该是有很多的鸟。故使用none表示三者或者三者以上的全部否定。7. 【答案】was改为were&& 【试题解析】本句的主语是复数名词arrows,所以谓语动词使用复数形式were。8 【答案】去掉were或者looked&& 【试题解析】本句是指箭如雨下,要么使用look like看起来像..;要么使用be like…像…一样。9. 【答案】but改为and&& 【试题解析】我们四处逃跑,很幸运的是没有人受伤。根据上下文语境可知表示并列关系。10. 【答案】a改为an 【试题解析】后面的形容词impressive是以元音开始的,所以使用an。
四(2014四川卷)Hello, boys and girls! Today, I am going to talk with what you should do when a fire alarm go off. If you hear the alarm, stand in line at the door and wait your teacher to lead you outside. Stay close to your teacher and classmate. Don't panic or get out of line, and trying to remain quiet and calmly. Soon the firefighters will come and put out a fire. If it's a false alarm and there is no fire, your teacher will lead us back to the classroom. If you notice that when someone is missing and hurt, tell your teacher immediately.1. 【答案】with改为about【试题解析】固定搭配talk about something谈论关于某事。2. 【答案】go改为goes【试题解析】本句的主语a fire alarm为单数,谓语动词使用第三人称单数形式goes。3. 【答案】wait后加for【试题解析】此处wait为不及物动词,后接宾语时需加上介词for,构成wait for…等待…。4. 【答案】classmate改为classmates【试题解析】此处表达同班同学应为复数形式,因为同伴同学应该有多人,而不会只是一个。5. 【答案】trying改为try【试题解析】此处为祈使句,因为连词and连接的是两个同样性质的内容,前面是一个祈使句Don't panic or get out of line,后面也应该是一个祈使句。故使用try,而不是trying。6. 【答案】calm改为calmly【试题解析】此句remain为系动词,后接形容词作表语构成系表结构。7. 【答案】a改为the【试题解析】当文章中第二次提到前面的某一名词时,需使用the表示特指。8. 【答案】us改为you【试题解析】根据句子的主语your teacher可知你的老师会带你们回教室。9. 【答案】去掉when【试题解析】根据句意,如果你注意到有人失踪或受伤……,可知此处是that引导的宾语从句表陈述,故when多余。10. 【答案】and改为or【试题解析】根据句意“有人不见或者受伤”可知Or表示的是选择的关系。
五(2014新课标I)&&& 假段定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号( ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;1.&只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&&& Nearly five years before ,and with the help by our father, my sister and I planted some cherry tomatoes(圣女果)in our back garden, since then---for all these year---we had been allowing tomatoes to self seed where they please . As result, the plants are growing somewhere. The fruits are small in size, but juicy and taste. There are so much that we often share them with our neighbors .Although we allow tomato plants to grow in the same place year after year, but we have never had any disease or insect attack problem. We are growing wonderfully tomatoes at on cost!&& 1.&【答案】before改为ago& 【试题解析】一段时间和before连用的时候常常和完成时连用。一段时间和age连用,常常和过去时连用。句义:大约5年前,在父亲的帮助下,妹妹和我种了一些圣女果。2.&【答案】by改为of& 【试题解析】考察固定搭配with the help of…在…的帮助下。3.&【答案】year改为years& 【试题解析】本句前面的形容词these常常修饰可数名词复数形式,所以使用名词years。4.&【答案】had改为have&& 【试题解析】本句的时间状语是all these years,通常和现在完成进行时连用。所以使用have been doing的形式。5.&【答案】As后面加a&&&& 【试题解析】考察固定搭配as a result结果是;句义:结果,圣女果长得到处都是。6.&【答案】somewhere改为everywhere& 【试题解析】根据上下文可知我们让圣女果自己繁殖,所以到处长得都是圣女果。7.&【答案】taste改为tasty& 【试题解析】本句中的形容词juicy和tasty都是形容词和前面的small一样都和系动词are构成系表结构。这些水果很小,但是多汁而且味道很好。8.&【答案】much改为many& 【试题解析】本句中的many指代可数名词cherry tomatoes的复数形式,所以不能使用much修饰。9.&【答案】but改为yet或者去掉but& 【试题解析】连词although不能和but连用,因为这两个词都是连词,不能一起连用。可以把but改为副词yet。10.&【答案】wonderfully改为形容词wonderful 【试题解析】本句中使用形容词wonderful做定语来修饰后面的名词tomatoes。
六(2014浙江卷 )&&& 下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&&& 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。&&& 注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&&&& I was taking a train to London’s Victoria Station. I had noticed that the carriage was noise and filled with people.&&&& Before long, a train inspector comes to check out tickets. A passenger realized he couldn’t find his ticket but became quite upset. Then everyone in the carriage began searching the ticket, which was eventually found under a seat several rows from his owner. The person who found a ticket smiled with pleasure at his success.&&&& No one in the carriage had previous spoken to or even noticed the ticket-owner before. Yet, they had so quickly offered the strangers their help. If we could show concern to others on need, the world would be a better place to live in.1.去掉had& 本文叙述的是过去发生的一件事情,不需要使用过去完成时,因为过去完成时表示的是过去的过去的事情。句意:我注意到车厢里很吵闹都是人。2.noise改为noisy 本句中应该使用形容词noisy和系动词was构成系表结构,修饰车里当时的情况。同时noisy与后面的形容词短语filled with…构成并列关系。3.comes改为came 因为本文讲述的是过去发生的事情,所以使用一般过去时的时态。列车员过来检票。4.but改为and 句意:一位乘客找不到自己的票,很难受。上下文之间是顺接关系,所以使用and。But表示上下文之间的转折关系。5.searching后面加for 根据句意可知每个人都帮助他找票。固定搭配search for sth寻找sth;6.his改为its/the& 句意:这张票最终是在它的主人几排后面的座位下面被找到的。Its指代the ticket。7.a改为the 使用定冠词the特指上文提及的同一事物,本文中特指前面提及的那张票。8.previoes改为previously 本句中应该使用副词previously作状语,修饰谓语动词。形容词previous通常作为定语或者表语,不能做状语。9.strangers改为stranger 句意:他们如此迅速地给与陌生人他们的帮助。本句中的陌生人就是指那张票的主人,是一个单数形式。10.on改为in 固定搭配in need需要。句意:如果我们向那些需要帮助的人表示关心,这个世界就会变得更美好。 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分.满分10分) 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误.对标有题号的每一行做出判断.如无错误.则在该行右边横线上画一勾(√),如有错误.则按下列情况改正: 该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.在该行右边横线上写出该词.并也用斜线划掉. 该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧).在该行右边横线上写出该加的词. 该行错一个词:在错的 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断,如无错误,则在该行右边横线上画一勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:
该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
注意:原行没有错的不要改。
Dear Ralph,
I'm a newcomer here of a small town.I'd like to
1.________
describe myself as shy and quietly.Before my classmates,
2.________
it seems always difficult for me to do things well as
3.________
them.I'm sure they will laugh to me and see me as
4.________
a fool.So I feel unhappy every day.
5.________
Besides,I have few friends.I don't know that they
6.________
don't like to talk with me.Sometimes,we talked to each other
7.________
very well in class,but after class we become stranger at
8.________
once.I am trying to improve the situation since it doesn't
9.________
seem to work.Can you tell me about what I should do?
10.________
答案:解析:
1.of→from 2.quietly→quiet 3.well 前加 as 4.to→at 5.√ 6.that→why 7.talked→talk 8.stranger→strangers 9.since→but 10.去掉 about
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届吉林省龙井市高二下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I was shopping at the local supermarket which Iselected some eggs and a package of bacon. As I put the items in the front ofthe cashier, a drunken man stand behind me watched. While the cashier ispacking up the things, the drunken man calm stated, “You must be single.” I wasa bit surprised so I indeed didn’t have a boyfriend. I looked at the things Ibought and saw something particularly unusual that could have indicated mypersonal situation. I became extremely curious and said, “What did you knowthat?” A drunken man replied, “Because you’re ugly.” I became speechless. Howstupid was to question a drunken man!&
来源:2014届宁夏高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)Did you enjoy yourself yesterday? I suppose you do.But I’d like to tell you what a bad day I had yesterday. Everything just wentwrongly. On the morning, my alarm clock didn’t ring, since I woke up an hourlate. I was in such a hurry that I burnt my hand when I was cooking thebreakfast. Then I ran out of the house to catch the 8:30 buses. This is the busI usually take. But, you may laugh, I missed it of course. I am very unhappy,and scared as well because teacher hates the students coming late to school. SoI ran three miles to school only to found that nobody was there. The school wasquiet but peaceful. Our classroom was locked. I realized that moment: It wasSunday.&
来源:内蒙古学年高二下学期期末考试英语试题
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&&& One day two young menwas walking in&&&&&&&& 76.___________&the forest while they saw a bearahead . They&&&&&&& 77.____________&tried run away. One of them got upinto a&&&&&&&&&&78.____________&tree, other was fat and could notclimb up .&&&&&&&&&79.____________&But he threw himself at the foot ofthe tree.&&&&&&&&& 80.____________&Soon the bear came nearly. It saw thefat&&&&&&&&&&&81.____________&man .The man held his breathe . Thebear thought&&&& 82.________ ____&he was died, so it went away.The manin the&
来源:2013届辽宁省大连协作体高一4月月考英语试卷
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)  假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文。文 中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词;删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉;修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出改正后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Jack,I’m middle school student. I’m writing totell you my problem with my mother.& She is a doctor, whom works veryhard. She is strict in me, but she is too busy with her work that she foundlittle time to talk to me. I love her and I do well in my studies, but I stillfeel a little of afraid of her because she loses her temper easy. I don’t knowhow to communicate with her. Maybe that’s why we have seldom sat down andexchanged our feeling and thoughts. I hope we can know more about each otherand understand each other well. I do hope we’ll be closer. What can I do?Looking forward to your reply.Best wishes!Your sincerely,Tom&
来源:学年新疆乌鲁木齐市一中高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)注意答题规范 Many people find exams frightened experiences. Sit down for an exam when everyone is so quiet and serious really makes people nervous. In order to overcome that, I always do few things to relax after I start. At the beginning of the exam, I read out all the directions carefully so that I can know exactly how I have to do. Then I work out how many time I can spend on each question and make sure I keep to my timetable. If I feel myself getting nervous at any time, I will stop what I was doing and take a few deep breath. However, I think the most important thing is to review my work thoroughly before exams. The better I’m prepared, the more worried I will be in exams.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号[导读]1. Everyone of us is working hard in the factory. 2. I have caught a bad cold for a week and I can't get rid of it. 3. This is the steel plant where we visited last week. 4. Following the road and you
Everyone of us is working hard in the factory.
I have caught a bad cold for a week and I can't get rid of it.
This is the steel plant where we visited last week.
Following the road and you will find the store.
This is all what Dr. Smith said at the meeting.
He promised to come and see us after the supper.
John had been here to see you, but he left five minutes ago.
My mother is busy preparing for supper.
I've heard him but I never know him.
10. We got on the school bus and which took us straight to the People's Park.
1.Everyone-Every one 2.caught-had 3.where-which 4.Following-Following 5.what-or drop "all" 6.drop "the" 7.had been-came 8.drop "for" 9.heard of 10.which-it
11. From what I have seen and heard, I must say Chinese people are living happily.
12. Everyone agreed to his suggestion which we should hold a meeting to talk about the problem.
Oliver Twist, the hero of the story, he was an orphan.
14. Why don't you ask anybody else to help you?
15. The pen is missing, for we cannot find it everywhere.
Sorry, I have a such book.
The two languages are not at all the same in neither spelling or grammar.
Most people can quick get help from a doctor when ill.
He told me that how important it is to learn English.
Can't you remember tell me that the other day?
11.must-can 12.which-that.13.drop "he" 14.anybody-somebody 15.anywhere 16.a-an
17.neither-either
18.quick-quickly 19 drop "that" 20. tell-telling
She asked me if I had found out my new pen.
He had changed so much that I could hardly know him.
I learnt of from Joan that Mary had fallen ill.
I didn't hear you. Please repeat the sentence again.,
Would you please speak something about your family?
We must study hard in order to serve for the people better in the future.
I know little about Tom, but I know Mary better than he.
The writing of the report spent me two evenings.
If I had time, I shall see the new film.
Don't let the children who are so young to go swimming.
drop "out" 22.know-recognize 23.drop "of" 24 drop "again" 25 speak-say 26 drop "for" 27 add "about" before Mary 28.spent-took 29.shall-would 30 drop "to"
It took place in France, an European country.
Would you bought the dictionary if you had had more money yesterday?
I shall lend the money to who comes first.
That is known to all, Taiwan belongs to China.
What was it that woke up the baby?
"Do you mind getting me some water?" "Certainly don't."
He enjoyed nothing but listen to music.
Cotton feels softly.
He is by far the clever student in our class.
I came here especially to ask you for advice.
an-a 32 add "have" before "bought" 33 who-whoever 34That-As
35 right 36 don't-not
37but-but to
38 softly-soft
39 clever-cleverest 40especially-specially.
I don't doubt whether I'm able to finish the work on time.
Would you be kind as to turn off the TV set?
Do you know what do these words mean?
Hearing her name calling, she rushed out of the room.
Do you know anything about the accident happened in the village yesterday?
The little girl hurried home with the remained money.
Speak slowly and try to make yourself understand
The population of Zhengzhou is fewer than that of Beijing.
My father has two brothers , both of them are all Party members.
I followed Mr.Smith entering the office.
41 drop "don't"
42be-be so
43drop "do"
calling-called 45 happened-that happened
46 remained-remaining
47 understand-understood
48 fewer-smaller 49 them-which
50 entering-into
He'll leave Beijing to Paris tomorrow.
He devoted his life for his country.
There having no buses, we had to walk home.
Being Sunday today, we don't have to work.
Not had studied his lessons well, he failed in the exam.
My brother has turned an engineer for two years.
I have three letters to be answer this afternoon.
The recorder needs be repaired before it can be used.
Having been ill for a long time, so she fell behind her classmates.
They may go to London, but they were not certain .
53 having-being
54 being-It being
55had-had he
56turned-been
57drop "be"
58needs-needs to
59 drop "so"
60 may-might
I don't think he can do the work well, can't he?
The book which brought for me by my brother cost a lot of money.
You must do everything you can help them.
The farmers re very busy today and they will stop working until dark.
After mixing the three together, he dipped one of his finger into the cup.
The old man asked a policeman," Could you show me how get to the post office?
The teacher found a cup broken and tried to find who had broken it.
In England as early as the twelve century, young people enjoyed playing football.
Jack regretted not go to the meeting last week.
I I can't remember where I forgot it.
61can't-can 62which-which was 63help-to help 64will-will not 65finger-fingers 66how-how to
67find-find out 68twelve-twelfth
69go-going 70forgot-left
What a terrible weather we have been having!
The composition is well written except a few spelling mistakes.
The students have to follow the teacher's advice, haven't they?
Autumn has come and it is time for harvest the rice.
Please put everything back and tidy the lab in the end of your experiment.
"Li do all what I'll tell you to do," said the teacher..
The other day we dropped in on the village.
There will not be enough rooms for such a large population in the future.
"Help yourselves with the fish. It's very delicious." mother said to the guests.
To my opinion, computers will enter every family in the near future.
71 drop "a"72except-except for
73haven't-don't 74harvest-harvesting 75in-at 76what-that 77on-at 78To-In 79with-to
The machine is used to working for man.
She married the man because what he had done for her.
A hundred of people attended the meeting last night.
Tell me how long she will be back, in ten days or a week?
What did you do in the evening of May Day?
"You will be late for school unless you will get up at five."said mother.
It is much easy to make plans than to carry them out.
Thanks the teacher's help, I have made great progress in my English study.
People both at home and abroad have been great helped by the new computer.
The computer is an useful machine that can do many things for us.
81working-work 82because-because of 83drop "of" 84long-soon 85 in-on 86 drop "will"87easy-easier88Thanks-Thanks to 89great-greatly 90an-a
You had better go and see him, didn't you?
We must devote every effort to finish the task on time.
We'll never forget the days when we spent together happily in the middle school.
He has written many books , two of them are widely read.
How did you like the dancers and their performances which you saw at the party?
Is there any place for me in the car?
He hid himself after a tree.
My neighbor is a seventy-years-old woman.
He was wounded with a stone.
100. It was yesterday when he broke the window.
91didn't-hadn't 92finish-finishing 93when-which 94whem-which
95which-that 96place-space 97after-behind 98years-year 99with-by 100when-that
101.There was a heavy rain last night.
102.This is one of the most exciting football games which I have ever seen.
103.Where is my trousers?
104.Generally speaking, when a child learns to read, he usually begins from A,B,C.
105. Mr Zhang's English is perfect, so he has made lots of foreign friends from English-spoken countries.
106.The police has been going all out to search for the prisoner all over the country for two weeks.
107.I was caught by the rain last night.
108.Has he returned back yet?
109.It took us two hours to walk across the forest.
110.He had little to eat and a large house to live in.
101drop "a" 102 which-that 103is-are 104from-with
105English-spoken?úEnglsih-speaking 106has-have 107by-in 108drop "back" 109across-through 110and-but
111. Mother doesn't like milk and so do I.
112.I lay down again with my head covering.
113. He was wounded on the left leg.
114.I have only a pen, not two.
115.China is very lager than Japan.
116.His advise is very useful.
117.Unless he said he wasn't hungry, he ate a big breakfast.
118.It will make you good to have some outdoor exercise.
119.There are lots of money left.
120.He entered from the front door.
111so?úneither 112 covering?úcovered113on?úin 114a?úone 115very-much 116advise?úadvice 117wasn't-was 118make?údo 119 are?úis120from?úthrough
121.One thousand dollars are enough to live on.
122.His book is quite different from me.
123.He rose his hand before asking the question.
124.I visited a place where is surrounded by mountains.
125.What beautiful the sun is!
126.He had no sooner arrived when he fell ill.
127.Mrs Johnson gave her friends , Mary and I, a tea party.
128.A house built of bricks lasts longer than the one that is made of woods.
129.I like English better than my brother likes.
130.I will be used to live in the south.
121 are?úis122me?úmine 123rose?úraised 124where?úwhich 125what?úhow 126when?úthan 127I?úme 128woods?úwood 129likes?úlike 130 live?úliving
131.He was warmly welcome by his friends.
132.I received a letter writing in green ink.
133.She did nothing but cried all day.
134.The old man walked slowly cross the street.
135.The boy's face is like his father.
136.The weather was so hot and we could not read much.
137.This piece of fish smelled badly.
138.The young is taught to respect the old.
139.-You have not yet finished your work, have you?
--- Yes, I haven't.
140.There is nothing interesting on today's paper.
131 welcome?úwelcomed132writing?úwritten 133cried?úcry 134cross?úacross 135father?úfather's 136and?úthat 137badly?úbad 138is?úare 139haven't?úhave 140on?úin
141.They won us in the football game last week.
142.He thinks he needs not do it in a hurry.
143.The teacher with many students have gone to the exhibition.
144.He seems to be a bright student, isn't he?
145.He returned home in the afternoon of his holiday.
146.He was educated at an university.
147.You won't fail unless you work harder.
148.The robber was an one-eyed man.
149.Who of them is your father?
150.These shoes are too little for me.
141won?úbeated 142needs?úneed 143have?úhas 144 isn't?údoesn't145in?úon 146an?úa 147won't?úwill 148an?úa 149who?úwhich 150little?úsmall
151.Do you fond of hunting?
152.The mistakes made by the Chinese students of English are different from that by the Japanese students.
153.He left home last year and I haven't seen him from then.
154.He cannot do it like your father does.
155.Between the trees stand a stranger.
156.Enough have been said about it.
157.Neither of the books are difficult to read.
158.He hoped to complete the work before he leaves the city.
159.The thief wanted to get in and stole something.
160.He hanged his coat by the window.
151 Do?úare152that?úthose 153from?úsince
154like?úas 155 stand?ústands156have?úhas 157are?úis 158hoped?úhopes 159stole?ústeal 160hanged?úhuang
161.We all thought it was him who had stolen it.
162.He is going to shoot some sparrows in the trees.
163.The king let him chose what he liked.
164.He ordered us not speak so loudly.
165.Turn to the right, you will find the post office.
166.We all felt if we were going to fly.
167.Tell me the best way which to express my thanks.
168.It is certain he will come.
169.I found strange that she had not come yet.
170.We all considered it a pity you could not come with us.
161him?úhe 162shoot?úshoot at 163chose?úchoose 164not?únot to 165you?úand you 166if?úas if 167drop "which" 168he?úthat he 169found?úfound it 170pity?úpity that
171.As weather is fine, let us take a long walk.
172.Have the police found the knife which the man was killed?
173.The moon moves round the earth is well known to us all.
174.After we seated at the table, she suddenly felt a pain in her stomach.
175.This is the classroom for us to study.
176.The ship hardly left the port when the storm came.
177.I have been waiting you for a long time.
178.How dare you say such thing to my face?
179.The time is sure to come when my words come true.
180.I really don't know how to do.
171As?úSince 172which?úwith which 173add "That" before the sentence 174seated?úwere seated 175study?ústudy in 176hardly?úhad hardly 177 waiting?úwaiting for 178such?úsuch a
179 when?úthat180how?úwhat
181.He suggested me that I go to see the manager.
182.I lent him the book I bought the day before.
183.I never buy anything unless it is not really needed.
184.You need not to go with me unless you are free now.
185.I am sure it will be dark before we won't get there.
186.I don't know if they will come, but if they will come, please show them the way to my house.
187.I could not make myself understood entirely well.
188.This book is too hard for me to read it
189.As he was careless, so he failed
190.I was too tired not to walk any further.
181 drop "me"182bought?úhad bought 183drop "not" 184drop "to" 185drop "won't" 186drop the second "will" 187drop "entirely" or "well" 188drop "it" 189drop "as" or "so" 190drop "not"
191.Why not to take a holiday for a few days?
192.This book is cheap enough for him to buy it.
193.She did nothing but to cry.
194.Would you kindly let me to know as soon as possible?
195.I asked him to tell me that how much he paid a year for his son's education.
196.I don't know when he will be come back home.
197.He nodded his head in silence, and his eyes bright with tears.
198.Though rich, but he works very hard.
199.That is all what I want to tell you.
200.There is somebody whom you want to see him.
191drop "to" 192 drop "it"193drop "to" 194drop "to" 195drop "that" 196 drop "be"197drop "and" 198drop "but" 199 drop "all" or change "what" into "that"200drop "him"
201.What a beautiful weather we are having recently!
202.The new flowers are for her, not for his.
203.They live in the Room 305 in that building.
204.Mike is a college student from Britain.
205.We used to go to beds at nine ten at school.
206.Please you work harder at your lessons.
207.I have no papers to write on.
208.Please not look out of the window in class.
209.We got an English evening last Wednesday.
210.Let's see who can reach to there first.
201drop "a" 202his?úhim 203drop "the" 204from?úin 205 beds?úbed206drop "you" 207papers?úpaper 208not?údon't 209got?úhad 210drop "to"
211.Which is much cheap, this one or that one?
212.We have to work hard on physics this term.
213.Is there any deer in the zoo?
214.She hasn't returned back home yet.
215.The boy is old enough to take care of him.
216.It's too hot in day and too cold at night on the noon.
217.John studies much more harder than any of the others.
218.Physics is one of the most difficult subject for us.
219.After quick supper, Tom returned to the cinema.
220.We must be strict in ourselves in everything.
211cheap?úcheaper 212on?úat 213is?úare 214drop "back" 215him?úhimself 216in day?úin the day 217drop "more" 218subject?úsujects 219quick?úa quick 220change the first "in"into "with"
221.The girl doesn't dare to go out at night lonely.
222.Will I get you a piece of chalk, Mr.White?
223.As a boy, he made a life by selling newspapers.
224.When he came in, the speaker found the listeners all seating.
225.John had to make some rooms for Joe and Mike.
226.After the supper the singer didn't go upstairs.
227.There are around one hundred woman workers in this factory.
228.Jack was said to be made stay behind by his teacher after school yesterday.
229.Great changes have been taken place in the past year.
230.Hear! How nicely the girl is playing the piano!
221 lonely?úalone 222Will?úShall 223 life?úliving 224 seating?úseated 225rooms?úroom
226 drop "the" 227woman?úwomen
228 stay?úto stay229drop "been" 230Hear?úListen
231.I didn't go to the film because I have seen it before.
232.How shall I do with the old machine?
233.She was about to get into sleep while the baby woke up and began to cry.
234.We have friends over the world.
235.He failed but wanted to try the second time.
236.He left Shanghai at a cold winter night.
237.Sorry, I forgot your book in my office yesterday.
238.They have only a little room to live.
239.Tom didn't leave until his sister was seen to enter into the village.
240.My idea is quite different from you.
231have?úhad 232How?úWhat 233into?úto 234 over?úall over 235change "the"into "a" 236at?úon 237forgot?úleft
238 live?úlive in
239 drop "into" 240 you?úyours
241.He raised his sound so that we could hear him.
242.I want to make clear that I don't want the price.
243.When wet clothes are hanged up near a fire, steam can be seen rising from them.
244.I haven't received a letter from him in the past a few years.
245.The dustmen have gone on strike for more than two weeks.
246.'Will the play be put on again?" Yes, I think it.
247.Though it was very cold, but he went out without an overcoat.
248.My uncle began to study French in the fifties.
249.How do you think of the bicycle of this model?
250.I used to dance a lot when I was an university student.
241could hear?úheard 242 make?úmake it
243hanged?úhung
244 drop the second "a" 245on?úbeen 246 it?úso 247drop "but" or "Though" 248 the?úhis249How?úWhat 250an?úa
251.I always find physics difficulty to learn.
252.It was polite for him to make room for you.
253.That's quite far from here to the bus stop.
He made such many mistakes in his homework that the teacher made him do it again.
There were many restaurants and we were not sure which to eat.
She fixed all the radios besides the smallest one ,because there were no parts for it.
"Which of the two buses goes to the hospital? "None of them does."
Be careful not to loose the money.
Many new homes have been built in the past few months in our
New York is the larger city in the U.S.
251difficulty?údifficult 252 for?úof 253That?úIt 254 such?úso 255eat?úeat in 256 besides?úexcept257 None?úNeither 258loose?úlose 259homes?úhouses 260 larger?úlargest
She takes much interest in the Chinese history.
My brother left the school at the age of fifteen. So he hasn't much
knowledge.
Mary got up, dressed her and went to the party.
Made of plastics, so the machine is quite light in weight.
Even a boy of three knows it's wrong to say lies.
My father has two brothers and three of them are all Party member.
The discovery is great importance in science.
Do you know who's English is the best in your class?
"Are those apples green or red? "Yes, they are red."
We play basketballs at four in the afternoon.
261 drop "the"262drop the first "the" 263her?úherself 264drop "so" 265say?útell 266 three?úboth 267is?úis of 268who's?úwhose 269drop "yes" 270 basketballs?úbasketball
About two hundred fifty workers attended the meeting.
Pass Rose and I two pieces of bread, please.
Here are some news for you, Mary.
Look! A police is coming this way.
You'd better borrow your bike to her.
The teacher will have a talk with you after the class.
I'm sorry, sir. I was late to school this morning.
The match between Class 4 and Class 5 is sure to be excited.
The talk is going to give by a famous professor.
The teacher told me that Mary did very good in drawing.
271hundred?úhundred and 272 I?úme 273are?úis
274police?úpoliceman 275to?úfrom 276drop "the" 277to?úfor 278 excited?úexciting 279 to give?úto be given 280good?úwell
You can't jump so highly on the earth as on the moon.
There's going to be a match this afternoon, isn't it?
She said she was leaving the second morning.
Tell him about it if you will see him tomorrow.
Do more speaking, you will be good at spoken English.
The boy was too tired not to walk any farther.
The students are really pleased after such a pleasing trip.
It has been too dry this year and there are a few apples on the tree.
Hundreds college students gathered for the meeting.
In the past three years, the doctor saved many people's lives.
281 highly?úhigh 282it?úthere 283second?únext 284drop "will" 285 you?úand you 286 drop "not" 287pleasing?úpleasant 288drop "a" 289 hundreds?úhundreds of 290 saved?ú has saved
We all hope he will stay here for another some days.
The town is two miles far away from our school.
To them joy, they got two tickets for the football match.
Mary is an active girl when his brother is a man of few words.
Our physics teacher said light traveled faster than sound.
His grandfather has been death for nearly a year.
The teacher handed over the textbooks to the students.
A plane is the machine that can fly.
You will have to give other example. One is not enough.
The letter was sent by an old friend of John.
291 some?úfew292drop "far" 293them?útheir 294when?úwhile 295traveled?útravels 296death?údead 297 over?úout298 the?úa299other?úanother 300John?úJohn's
None job is easy enough for him to do.
Every of them has a copy of the handbook.
Who's the young man playing a violin?
I feel very asleep now because I didn't sleep well last night.
You are wanted by the phone.
Better don't leave your little daughter by herself at home.
Do you still remember the house there we used to play?
She stopped cry and told me what had happened.
A language can only be learned with using it.
The police works hard day and night for the safety of the people.
301None?úNo 302Every?úEach 303a?úthe 304 asleep?úsleepy305by?úon 306don't?únot 307there?úwhere 308 cry?úcrying309 with?úby310works?úwork
I used to having a drink before going to bed.
She's very ill but the doctor won't give her away.
All needs to be done should be done quickly.
Fish can't live there's no water.
He came to the party without invited.
He raised his noise in order to be heard by us all.
I have no clean clothes and have to have the dirty clothes washing.
The ground is covered with falling leaves.
Man can now travel in the space.
Usually in the beginning of class, we read aloud our texts.
311 works?úwork312away?úup 313All?úAll that 314live?úif live 315invited?úbeing invited 316noise?úvoice 317washing?úwashed 318falling?úfallen 319drop "the" 320in?úat
Three-fourths of the apple were eaten by the rat.
The boy was sent to hospital with one of his legs breaking.
I have made this clear to her that her job is very important.
I once suggested that we students must be given more free time.
I had hardly set out than it began to rain.
It was as he was ill that he missed the chance.
I have never seen a snake so thick as a log.
How I hope I hadn't missed the lecture yesterday.!
My home town has taken on a new look. How great it has changed !
He didn't marry with my sister until he was thirty.
321were?úwas 322breaking?úbroken 323this?úit 324must?úshould 325than?úwhen 326as?úbecause 327so?úas 328hadn't missed?údidn't miss 329great?úgreatly 330drop "with"
I don't suppose he will be back in six.
Their football team has won ours several times.
Do you know our team leader we call him Big Wang?
We'd like see your birthday present.
She reached early in order to sit in the front.
In the end of the class, the teacher taught us an English song.
We all find it difficulty to learn physics.
I t is known to all that Lu Xun died in 30's.
Is it true that some Germen will come to our school next week?
We shall never forget what that the headmaster said at yesterday's meeting.
331 in?úat332won?úbeated 333drop "him" 334see?úlook at 335reached?úarrived 336In?úAt 337difficulty?údifficult 338in?úin his 339Germen?úGermans 340drop "that"
My brother didn't stop play outside until my mother called him.
The students were praised because having made rapid progress.
It is I who is right.
Is this the pen you bought it last Sunday?
John looks much like his mother than his father.
I t was happened that he was not at home when we called.
It's very nice for you to help me with that heavy bag.
My son isn't old enough not to go to school.
I didn't think it one of the best films that has ever been shown here this year.
Each of the students in our class have got such a dictionary.
341play?úplaying 342because?úfor
343is?úam 344drop "it" 345much?úmore 346drop "was" 347for?úof 348drop "not" 349has?úhave 350have?úhas
It is the soldier which was wounded in that battle.
I have to get up early tomorrow so that I catch the first bus.
She left her hometown to Shanghai early this morning.
He will be well again in three days' time . I hope you to take it easy.
We make him our monitor, but he refused.
She knows quite a few English words, she's only a girl of six.
From this fact we can see that one shouldn't be too sure of oneself.
His advice how to improve our writing sounds reasonable.
There are such many mistakes in his homework.
You see what clever the boy is.
351which?úthat 352catch?úcan catch 353to?úfor 354drop "to" 355drop "monitor" 356she's?úthough she' 357oneself?úhimself 358how?úon how 359such?úso 360what?úhow
They kept on coming to the hospital and see him.
I don't think the TV set took him so much money.
He's getting old. He doesn't eat as many as before.
Why not stopping for a rest under that tree?
Your voice sounds quite different in the phone.
It's very nice for you to help me.
Who's younger, Rose and Mary?
Could you tell me when he has arrived?
I'm sorry I have such little money on me.
By that time, she had falled asleep.
361see?úseeing362took?úcost363many?úmuch 364stopping?ústop 365in?úon 366for?úof 367and?úor 368drop "has" 369such?úso 370falled?úfallen
I can't decide if to go and see him or not.
I won't believe it until I had seen it myself.
Let me fit the new clothes in my son.
The fact which he gave up smoking delighted his wife.
The young man looks strange on that suit.
Do you know who is in the charge of the children here?
I need a cloth to wipe out the mud with.
All he could do were to go back home.
Thank you for the pleasing evening.
I was told to go there at once, that I followed.
371 if?úwether 372had?úhave 373in?úon 374which?úthat 375on?úin 376drop "the" 377 a cloth?úa piece of cloth378were?úwas 379pleasing?úpleasant 380that?úso
Why worry? It's nothing serious.
It's years after I painted a picture.
He ran in and told us the excited news.
As a student, I didn't use to playing football.
All the work here was done by hands.
Excuse me, shall I have the word with you?
He is not here. He can have gone to the library.
The dress my aunt bought me isn't fit me.
I t was raining hard and he prevented from going out.
You'd better not have the machine work too long.
381worry?úworried382after?úsince383excited?úexciting384playing?úplay385hands?úhand386the?úa387can?úmay388isn't?údoesn't 389prevnted?úwas prevented 390work?úworking
Having read the magazine, so he put it in its place.
The woman stands there is a friend of my mother' s.
Food, such as rice and vegetables , have been wasted a lot by the students.
Much have been done about the pollution.
There will be a lot of more people in this developing area.
The sun's light and heat make possible for plants to grow better.
Does the air in this city use to be very dirty?
His parents prevented him from sent to Tibet.
Mary had her hair burning while doing cooking.
Plastics is used to taking the place of wood in many fields.
391drop "so" 392stands?ústanding 393have?úhas 394have?úhas 395drop "of" 396make?úmake it 397Does?úDid 398sent?úbeing sent 399buring?úburned 400taking?útake
Does this river go across the town or around it?
The town has population of forty thousand.
Please tell me all what he told you the other day.
Although he is considered a great writer, still his works are not widely read.
It won't be long before they will get married.
What a fun it is to go swimming in summer.
They spent many years save enough money to build a house of their own.
Man can travel in the space.
Will you join in us if we decide to do the new experiment?
She is thinking about what do next.
401around?úround 402has?úhas a 403what?úthat 404still?úyet 405drop "will" 406drop "a" 407save?úsaving 408drop "the" 409drop "in" 410do?úto do
Only then did I realized that I had made a mistake.
I wonder if you will be kind to carry the bag for me.
I didn't learn to ride a car until I was forty.
We hoped each other the best of luck in the exam.
Sorry, your letter is still in my pocket. I forgot post it.
The speaker is an old professor in his sixty's.
The fish has gone bad. It smells terribly.
When she came, you were on your way to get the key you have left in the office.
Last night my father worked late into the night, prepared
a report for the meeting.
I once suggested give us students more free time.
411realized?úrealize 412kind?úkind enough 413ride?údrive 414hoped?úwished 415post?úto post 416sixty's?úsixties 417terribly?úterrible 418have?úhad 419 prepared ?úpreparing420give?úgiving
The light in the hall is still turned on. I have to go and turn it off.
Why did she refused to take his presents is not known.
Usually at the begin of a meeting, we sang the national song.
He was quite out of breathe when he got there.
After quickly washing my clothes, I went to receive her at the station.
Look up! There's danger ahead.
"Do you know she doesn't like you?" "No, I don't. Nor don't I
"How is your mother now. "She is a lot of better, .thank you.
To my mind, this novel is far much interesting than that one.
Tom is a good boy, except he is sometimes a little careless.
421drop "turned" 422drop "did" 423begin?úbeginning 424 breathe?úbreath425 quickly?úquick426up?úout 427don't?údo 428drop "of" 429much?úmore 430except?úexcept that
These days I am considering change my job.
Will the people sit at the back please keep quiet?
Probably I'll stay four and five days with my uncle.
Three fourths of the earth are covered by water.
That she learned from you made her very sad for a few weeks.
Now a color TV set costs much less than it was years ago.
437. It is said that the man has been found and was sent to hospital.
I could have helped her but she didn't ask me.
She was just about get into sleep when the baby began to cry.
Last Sunday I went to town, buying some apples and visited my grandma.
431change?úchanging 432sit?úsitting 433and?úor 434 are?úis435 That?úWhat436was?údid 437drop "was" 438me?úme to 439about?úabout to 440visited?úvisiting
441. I remember she was killed in an accident in a rainy day.
She hasn't got used to speak in public yet.
Tom failed again in his English exam, this made his father very angry.
Jane hasn't come yet. What do you suppose having happened to her?
Even if inviting , I won't go.
The Yangtze River is the fourth long river in the world.
One of the students sit in front gave a different answer to the question.
The trousers are made very small. The cloth have been wasted.
It'll be some time when the building is completed.
They lost the game. How they wish they didn't.
441in?úon 442speak?úspeaking 443this?úwhich 444 having?úhas445inviting?úinvited 446 long?úlongest447sit?úsitting 448have?úhas 449when?úbefore 450didn't?úhadn't
Does she matter if she is a bit late for the meeting?
Did you have any difficulties in making the machine move again?
Having lived in Shanghai for many years , he knew the city very much.
How about invited her to dinner tonight?
We made up our mind to do our best to make progress.
456. It has rained for days and the river has raised about five feet.
457.There was nothing in his talk which interested me.
458.Mary was among the girls who was praised at the meeting.
459.The number of the passengers killed in the accident are
surprising.
460.I have made this clear to her that the job is very important.
451change the first "she" into "it" 452difficulties?údifficulty 453 much?úwell454invited?úinviting455mind?úminds456raised?úrisen457which?úthat 458 was ?úwere459 are?úis460this?úit
461.I can't go with you, but I really wish I can.
462.If you told me about it , I would have helped you.
463.She insisted that she hadn't took my magazine.
464.We haven't moved into the building because the rooms are being painting.
465.The more he thought about it , the more questions he thought of ask.
466.His order is that the rules don't be broken anytime.
467.The play to be put up next week is an exciting one.
468.He is well known in this city with that new invention.
469.The boy is always m aking a lot of noises.
470.I just couldn't think of a way solving the problem at that time.
461 can?úcould462told?úhad told 463 took?útaken464painting?úpainted 465ask?úasking 466don't?úshouldn't 467up?úon 468with?úfor 469 noises?únoise470way?úway of
471.No one in my family but my parents are interested in the play.
472.Little I know when it was impolite to get in a word.
473. "You make a mistake here, Li, Ping." "Why , so I was."
474.It was until midnight that he felt asleep.
475.The puzzling mother couldn't understand why her daughter got so excited.
476.I have handed in all the exercise books except John.
477.I had hardly set out than it began to rain.
478.Since she understood you, why not to try to explain it to him?
479.By the time you will come back , we shall have had our final examination.
480. I'm afraid I will have a little time to come and see you.
471are?úis 472I?údid I 473 was?údid474 felt?úfell475puzzling?úpuzzled 476John?úJohn's 477than?úwhen 478 drop the firsr "to"479 drop "will" 480drop "a"
481.All happened in our school was quite unexpected.
482.Bamboo is very useful. We can make it of many kinds of things .
483.You are only one of the workers I can trust.
484.The food in our country is quite different from one in Britain.
485.Was it last Sunday when you met her in the street?
486.That is two days since I came here.
487.What was it which you sent her the next day.
488.Mary fell seriously ill last week but now she looks as good as before.
489.Can you tell me how much the TV set took you?
490.It took place in the afternoon when I met you in the street
481All?úAll that 482 of?úinto483only?úthe only 484one?úthat 485when?úthat 486 That?úIt487which?úthat 488good?úwell 489took?úcost 490in?úon
491.The book is said to have translated into several languages.
492. " It's not good room for you, isn't it"
493. The sight of a snake very frightened her.
494. I have never seen so thick a snow.
495.I just can't imagine how a satellite looks like.
496.The young man lives upstairs is a man of few words.
497.I don't think the woman easy to get along with.
498.Please tell me how long she has got married.
499. The old man was found lying death in bed a week later.
500.The professor who arrives this morning is from Beijing University.
491 have?úhave been492isn't?úis 493very?úquite 494drop "a" 495 how?úwhat496lives?úliving 497easy?úis easy 498got?úbeen 499death?údead 500arrives?úarrived
501.He stood up to make himself see and was soon found by his friends.
502.It was late but the peasants still had their tractor work in the fields.
503. Don't worry. I'll have John finishing the work for you.
504. She doesn't talk as many as she used to .
505. Stay where you are, boys. Wait until I will come back.
506.I was running after Tom's bike while I fell over a stone.
507.John and I have done our homework, Mother. So let me go for a swim, will you?
508. Of all the students I made few mistakes in the exam.
509. The boy told the teacher all had happened.
510.There are more than fifty students in his class, but only few of them like music.
501 see?úseen502work?úworking 503finishing?úfinish 504many?úmuch 505drop "will" 506while?úwhen 507 me?úus508 few?úthe fewest509all?úall that 510few?úa few
品德与社会
Copyright& 北京学而思网络科技有限公司(京ICP备号-1)北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语短文改错专题 的文章

随机推荐