Write a shorta passage to indiaabout your last Saturdsy.

【图文】Unit11How_was_your_school_trip(SectionA_1a-1c)课件_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit11How_was_your_school_trip(SectionA_1a-1c)课件
&&Unit11How_was_your_school_trip(SectionA_1a-1c)课件
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
write a passage about downloding essays写篇英语作文,求英语达人
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
您好,原题只是说写个passage,帮您写了点,仅供您参考:It is found that during recent days, more and more students like to download essays from Internet. Is that right? As to me, it is not good for downloading essays. To complete an essay, it requires independent thinking, as well as looking for helpful resources and data for the writing. by writing essays, it can help one to learn how to express himself and improve his logical ability. However, downloading essays will do nothing good to a person. Not only he cannot get something useful, he can also be blamed to stealing from other's intellectual property, which is definitely not right. (楼上两位的,和原题无关吧?)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
As a student, i am grateful to my parents for they offering me a well study environment. I think it's the happiest thing to be with my parents. leaning Knowledge is also a happiness thing, for i can l...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
use the answers above to write a short passage about friendship between you and your friend .英语作英语作文 50个字左右
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My FriendEverybody in the world has his friend.I have my friend and we trust each other.Most of my friends are my students.In school we study together and we do our homework after class.We also play together and go shopping in weekends.My life becomes colourful becouse of my friends.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
write a short passage in about 80 words.tell about the happiness and troubles in your daily life ,and what kind of happy life you like ,and what you are going to do for it.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
As a student, i am grateful to my parents for they offering me a well study environment. I think it's the happiest thing to be with my parents. leaning Knowledge is also a happiness thing, for i can learn too much from my teachers, classmates, frineds, and good books. Living in such a warm world, how happy I am!I also have troubles. Today, my closed friend Liming borrowed my bicycle, but because of his careless, he lost it. That's a red shiny bicycle,on its handle has a butterfly that made of green satin . Now we are trying to seek some evidences which could help us to find out where the bicycle was.My dear friends, have you seen this message, can you help me ?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My happiness is that someone can always help me deal with the trouble that my writing is so poor. What i can do is only wait and the composition will come up magically even it should be as very long as 80 words!
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Please write a short passage about one piace where you have been.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
请写一个小短文是关于你去过的地方的小短文
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 middle passage 的文章

随机推荐