用括号里用动词的适当形式填空空: 1, Don't talk while _______ ( have)

用括号内词的适当形式填空(二)_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
用括号内词的适当形式填空(二)
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Unit 1 Can you come to my party ?习题_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 1 Can you come to my party ?习题
&&Unit 1 Can you come to my party ?习题
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩8页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢1. We ofte play (play) on the playground. 2. He gets (get) up at six o’clock. 3. Do you brush __ (brush) your teeth every morning. 4. What does (do) he usually do (do) after school? 5. Do they like (like) the World Cup? 6. Does Mike sometimes go (go) to the park with his sister. 7. She watches (watch) TV with his parents every evening. 8 does Mike reds (read) English every day? 9. How many lessons have your classmate have (have) on Monday? 10. What time does _his mother do (do) the housework? 11.He usually get (get)up at six in the morning. 1⒉She has (have) blues eyes. 1⒊We go (go ) to school every day 1⒋The boy likes (like) playing football. 1⒌We have (have)no classes on Sundays. 1⒍She writes (write) to her mother once a week. 1⒎It rains (rain)quite often during the month of July every year. 1⒏She often watch (watch)TV on Saturdays. 1⒐Mike usually ride (ride) a bike with his friends in the park. 20 Peter and Mary often play (play) badminton together. 23.My mother has (have) a lot of cousins. 21.Many people often listen (listen) to the radio in the moring. 22. Does (do)she like (like) playing the violin?Yes,she does (do). 23.She has (have)four brothers. She likes (like) them very much. 24. He often have (have) dinner at home. 25. We don’t watch (not watch) TV on Monday. 26.Sandy usually play (play) the piano on Sundays. 27.The cat likes (like) eating fish every much. 28. Su Hai and Su Yang have (have) eight lessons this term. 29. She and I take (take) a walk together every evening. 30. Daniel and Tommy are (be) in Class One. 31. Nick doesn’t go (not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 32. Do they like (like) the World Cup? 33 What do they often do (do) on Saturdays? 34. Do your parents reads (read) newspapers every day? 35. The girl teaches (teach) us English on Sundays. 36. She and I take (take) a walk together every evening. 37. There are (be) some water in the bottle. 38. Mike likes (like) cooking. 39. They have (have) the same hobby. 40. My aunt looks (look) after her baby carefully. 41. You always do (do) your homework well. 42. I am (be) ill. I’m staying in bed. 43. She goes (go) to school from Monday to Friday. 44. Liu Tao does (do) not like PE. 45. The child often watches (watch) TV in the evening. 46. Su Hai and Su Yang have (have) eight lessons this term. 47. -What day is (be) it today? - It’s Saturday. 48 We often play (play) in the playground. 49. He gets (get) up at six o'clock. 50. Do you brush (brush) your teeth every morning? 51. What does (do) he usually do (do) after school? 52. Danny studies (study) English, Chinese, math, science and art at school. 53. Mike sometimes go (go) to the park with his sister. 54. At eight at night, she watches (watch) TV with her parents. 55. Does Mike read (read) English every day? 56. How many lessons have your classmate have (have) on Monday? 57.What time does his mother do (do) the housework? 按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) Daniel doesn’t watch TV every evening. 2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) Do you do your homework every day? No,I don’t. 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答) Does she like milk? Yes,she does. 4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) Does Amy like playing computer games? No, she doesn’t. 5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句) We don’t go to school every morning. 6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句) He doesn’t speak English very well. 7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问) Where do you like takeing photos? 8. John comes from Canada. Where dose John come from? (对划线部分提问) 9. She is always a good student. Dose she always a good student? (改为一般 疑问句,作否定回答) 10. She often gets up at 7:00. When dose she often get up? 63、They have fish for dinner. (改为否定句)They don’t have fish for dinner. 64、 These black socks are 12 dollars. (对画线部分提问) How mach are these black socks? 65、That blue schoolbag is small. (同义句)That blue schoolbag is very small. 66、My sister likes strawberries. (改为一般疑问句) How is your sister strawberries? 67 、 These are some English dictionaries. ( 单 数 句 子 ) This is an English dictionary . 你是短语翻译高手吗? Ⅱ.你是短语翻译高手吗? 你是短语翻译高手吗 1.去看电影 go to the cinema 2.写家庭作业 do homework 3.愿意 would like 4.在星期天 on Sunday 5.玩电脑游戏 play computer game6.一个好主意 a good idea 7.上课 lessons star 8.在周末 at weeknd 9.看足球比赛 watch the football match 10.在电影院 at the cinema 你能把下面各词排成一句话吗? Ⅲ.你能把下面各词排成一句话吗? ? 你能把下面各词排成一句话吗 1. is, film, a, there, Sunday on., There is a film on Sunday 2. to, like, you, would, to, go, cinema, the? Would you like to go to the cinema? 3. it, is, afternoon, the, in. it is in the afternoon 4. film, star, he, favourite, is, my. He is my favourite film star Ⅳ.转换句型 转换句型 1. I would like to go to the cinema. Would you like to go to the cinema (变为一般 疑问句)? 2. The film is on Saturday morning. When is the film? (对画线部分提问)? 3. The film is at Renmin Cinema. Where is the film? (对画线部分提问)? 4. Jack Chan is in the film. Who is in the film? (对画线部分提问)? 5. Would you like to go to the football match?yes I’d like to (作肯定回答)? 1.Would you like B me with my English??A. help B. to help? C. helping D. helps? 2. The film is_________the afternoon.?A. with B. for C. at D. in? 3. Let's go to a football match ________Jim.?A. on B. with C. for D. in? 4. We are going to play basketball ________Sunday.?A. on B. for C. with D. at? 5. _______is the second day of the week.?A. Monday B. Sunday? C. Tuesday D. Friday? 6. _______you like to go to the cinema??A. Do B. Can C. Would D. May B. Let's C. Would go D. Do you 7. _______go to the cinema.?A. Let B. When 8. ________― is it??―In the evening on Saturday.?A. Where C. Who D. How 9. ______― is it??―It's at New Times Cinema.?A. When B. Where C. Who D. How 10.―Would you like to go to the park??―_______.? A. Yes, I do B. A great idea ? C. I like D. No, I don't Ⅴ.句型转换 句型转换 1. I have breakfast at school at seven o'clock.( 把 I 换 成 she)?________ _____breakfast at school at seven. 2. We play basketball on Monday morning.( 改 为 否 定 句 )?We _____ _____basketball on Monday morning. 3. My bike is in front of the house. (对画线部分提问)? ________is your bike?? 4. Our breakfast is at seven. (对画线部分提问)? _______is our breakfast?5. We have dinner. We watch TV.(合成一个句子)? have dinner _________ We watch TV.Ⅰ.单项选择 单项选择 1. My house is next B my school.?A. at B. to C. in 2. I have art B ten o'clock________ Friday morning.?A. at B. on C. on 3. We go to school B Monday________Friday.?A. from B. to C. at 4. Our lessons B at eight _______the morning.?A. at B. in C. for 5. We have lunch________ school.?A. with B. to C. at 6. Would you like_______ football??A. play B. to play C. plays 7. Let's_______ a break and talk to friends.?A. go to B. to have C. have 8. In the evening, we do homework_______ go to bed.?A. and B. to C. but 9. I like_______ football games on TV.?A. watching B. looking at C. seeing 10. We have________ in the afternoon.?A. a lessons B. two lessons C. two lesson 写出下列正确时间: 10:32 ______________________ 6:30 _______________________ 8:03 _______________________ 10:29 _______________________ 9:20 ________________________ 3:34 ______________________ half past seven __________ a quarter past five __________ten past eleven __________ fourteen past eleven ________twenty past eight ________ twenty-four past nine _______fifteen past three ________ eighteen past four __________twenty-six past five ______ eleven past eleven _________ 选择题: 二、选择题:(15 分) ( )6. Can you match the words the picture? A. to B. on C. in D. with at 7:30 every morning. ( )7. Our lessons A. start B. starting C. starts D. to start ( )8. I go to Park School Oxford, UK. A. at B. in C. with D. near ( )9. The policeman is talking the driver. A. about B. with C. on D. at ( )10. Does he like maths ______________ art? A. and B. with C. or D. so ( )11. Some students play _____ football and some students play ______ piano after school. A. the, X B. the, the C. X, X D. X, the ( )12. ______ you go to school at 2:00 the afternoon? A. Are, in B. Does, in C. Do, in D. Do, on ( )13. They have different _________________. A. habit B. a habit C. habits D. some habits ( )14. ___________ his birthday, he usually has a party. A. In B. At C. On D. For ( )15. How about _______________ a concert? A. to have B. having C. has D. hasing ( )16. This pair of jeans ________ new. A. are B. am C. is D. be ( )17. Tim likes football ____________ he often watches football matches on TV. A. so B. but C. or D. and ( )18. Your clothes ____________ on the bed. A. is B. am C. are D. be her favourite singers. ( )19. She usually buys CDs A. by B. on C. with D. and ( )20. I have a book. __________ name is Harry Potter. A. its B. It’s C. Its D. it 1)翻译下列词组: )翻译下列词组: 36. 讨论 37. 在六点半 38. 上一节科学课 39. 休息一会 40. 回家 41. 做作业 42. 收到礼物 43. 做蛋糕 44. 一双运动鞋 45. 弹钢琴 2)根据句子意思把括号内的汉语译成英语: )根据句子意思把括号内的汉语译成英语: 46. He likes (艺术). (和) coffee in the fridge. 47. There isn’t any milk 48. Who is the boy in (牛仔裤)? 49. His father gives him two (衬衫). 50. He asks me to (选择) a new book. 51. Let’s go to the (音乐会). 52. She like reading (小说). 53. The (盒子) are big. 54. She is a good (歌手). 55. We usually watch games (通过) television. 按要求改写句子:(15 分) 六、句型 按要求改写句子 56. They are not on the same team. (同义句转换) They are on . 57. We have a break. We talk to our friends. (合并为一句) We have a break our friends. 58. She does the housework every day. (改为否定句) She the housework every day. 59. I like reading. (就划线部分提问) you like ? 60. Liu Ming cleans the room every week. (改为一般疑问句) Liu Ming the room every week? 完成句子:(10 分) 七、完成句子 61. 在我们学校里早上八点钟开始上课。 Lessons 8:00 in the morning in our school. 62. 现在踢足球怎么样? football now? 63. 他们总是谈论那场球赛。 They the match.当前位置: >>
新概念第一册Lesson71-144
Lesson71-144Lesson71~72 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①what is sb like? ②He‘s awful ③the day before yesterday ④answer the telephone ⑤speak to sb 2.语法点 ①动词的过去式 ②表示过去的时间状语 Ⅰ.写出下列动词的过去式。 air play stay answer call arrive close shave phone empty carry hurry Ⅱ.写出下列基数词相对应的序数词: one two five six nine ten thirteen fourteenthree seven eleven fifteenfour eight twelveⅢ.仿照例句完成以下句子: Example:It is blowing now. It blew yesterday. 1.He is playing the piano now. He yesterday. 2.The man is shaving now. He last week. 3.The two boys are emptying the box. They the day before yesterday. 4.We are listening to the tape now. We yesterday morning. 5.I am preparing for my lessons. I last week. IV.句型转换: 1.He telephoned me four times yesterday. →变为否定句: →变为一般疑问句: →就划线部分提问: 2.The little boy sharpened the pencil the day before yesterday. →变为否定句: →变为一般问句: →就划线部分提问: Ⅴ.仿照例句提问并回答: Example: She /go to the market/ yesterday What did she do yesterday? She went to the market yesterday. 1.George/send emails/ the day before yesterday2.Tony/visit the museum/last weekendPersistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 1 Lesson71-1443.The teacher/teach in the classroom/ten minutes ago4.She/carry a big box/just nowPersistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 2 Lesson71-144时态测试 一.圈出正确的时间词。(15 分) 1. We had a great time at the party (yesterday /now/ last Monday) 2. Carmen meets her friends at the MTR station (yesterday/ every Saturday) 3. I saw this movie (last Monday/ all the time). 4. Did you speak to your teacher (now/ an hour ago)? 5. The dogs are playing in the park (now/ for two hours). 6. My best friend brings me a sandwich (yesterday / every day). 7. Are you having a bath (last Monday / every day / now)? 8. I borrowed money from my friends (yesterday / never / at present). 9. Did you see the new stamp (next month/ last month / usually)? 10. We are drinking tea (now / never / usually). 二.用动词的正确形式填空。(15 分) 1. A boy at Mrs Kwan‘s door now. (stand) 2. Kenny reading storybooks. (not like) 3. We (brush) our teeth in the morning and at night. 4. Kenny‘s father to work now? ( drive) 5. You to see me last Friday. (not come) 6. I my friend in Japan last month. (call) 7. Mandy an apple every morning. (eat) 8. Look! The boys in the classroom. (fight) 9. I the dinner right now. (have) 10. Mr Chan English in this school? (teach) 三. 用所给词重写句子。 (30 分) 1. Joe takes a walk every day. (用 yesterday 改写句子) 2. They had a picnic last week. (用 sometimes 改写句子) 3. He is playing that computer games. (用 yesterday 改写句子) 4. Kate ate too much yesterday. (用 always 改写句子) 5. You came back last night. (用 always 改写句子) 6. Mrs Kwan told us a story yesterday. (用 sometimes 改写句子) 7. Lucy did her homework at home. (改为否定句) 8. He found some meat in the fridge. ( 改为一般疑问句) 9. We swam across the river. ( 用 now 改写句子)Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 3 Lesson71-144五.写出下列动词的现在分词,过去式及过去分词形式。 (30 分) 原形 第三人称单数 现在分词 run make swim catch come study stay try pass fix过去式Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 4 Lesson71-144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写(星期综合症) : 1. awful 让人讨厌的 2. time 时间;次数 3. answer 回答;接电话;回信 4. again 再一次 5. last 上次,最后的 听写句子: 1. What‘s Ron Marston like? 2. He‘s awful. 3. He telephoned me three times yesterday and four times the day before yesterday. 听写句子: 1. Then I arrived home at six o‘clock yesterday evening. 2. He telephoned again, but I didn‘t answer the phone. 3. Did he telephoned again last night?- Yes, he did. 听写句子: 1. What did you say to him? 2. I said: D This is Pauline‘s mother. Please don‘t telephone my daughter again!‖ 完成 71-72 练习 完成课本 145-148 自测题 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit71 并签 名家长签字周一周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit71 并签 名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit71 并签 名 背诵笔记 背诵笔记周四周五 周六Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 5 Lesson71-144Lesson73~74 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①know ? well ②lose one‘s way ⑤can you tell me the way to ? ? 2.语法点 副词构成的规则 Ⅰ.写出下列形容词的副词形式: hurry thirsty slow sudden hard warm Ⅱ.写出下列动词的过去式: take eat go swim lose see find read Ⅲ.中译英: 1.迷路: 3.把…放进… 5.自杀 Ⅳ.用括号中词的适当形式填空: 1.The students listen to the teacher 2.He studies (hard). 3.She is (beautiful). 4.I don‘t feel (good)today. 5.The bus stopped (slow). 6.The rain is (heavy). 7.He smiled (happy). 8.I don‘t like (fast)food.③ask sb the way ⑥take out ?④say to oneselfquick badcareful lazypleasant goodgive put say am/isdrink sit tell aremeet do speak2.自言自语 4.拿出 6.前天(careful).Ⅴ.阅读: Peter‘s mother said to Peter, ‖When you‘ve finished with your breakfast you can take Ben for a walk around the farm.‖ Peter quickly put the bread into his mouth and said, DFinished. Come on, Ben, Let‘s go.‖ Peter watched Ben running happily. Then Ben began to bark. Dcome on,‖ said Peter, Dlet‘s go and meet some of the animals.‖ Questions: 1.How did Peter put the bread into his mouth? 2.Where did the mother ask Peter to take Ben?Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 6 Lesson71-1443.Did Ben enjoy the walk? 4.What did Ben do when he saw the cows?Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 7 Lesson71-144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. find-found 发现 2. know- knew 知道 3. go- went 去 4. see- saw 看见 5. say- said 说 6. speak- spoke 说 听写: 1. take- took 拿走;带走 2. put- put 放 3. read- read 读 4. cut C cut 剪;切 5. quick- quickly 快的- 快地 6. thirsty- thirstily 渴的- 渴地 听写句子: 1. careful- carefully 小心的 2. hurriedly 匆忙地 3. pleasantly 愉快地 4. slowly 慢地 5. suddenly 突然地 听写句子: 1. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London. 2. She doesn‘t know London very well, and she lost her way. 3. He didn‘t understand English. 完成 73-74 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit73 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit73 并签名周四读背: 背诵新概念 Unit73 并签名 背诵笔记周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 8 Lesson71-144Lesson75~76 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①what size ②They are very uncomfortable 2.语法点 与一般过去时连用的时间短语。 Ⅰ.选择合适的介词填空: for off after at across of up along1.Please look the blackboard. 2.A cat jumped the wall. 3.The boys are swimming the river. 4.We walked the street last night. 5.She is looking her mother in the hospital. 6.Take care cars before you cross the street. 7.Look the new words in the dictionary. 8.Where‘s my pen? I looked it, but I couldn‘t find it. Ⅱ.将以下句子改成过去时: 1.He swims in the river every weekend. 2.I read the book every morning. 3.I can‘t find my pen now. 4.She has noodles for her breakfast every day.Ⅲ.对下列各句划线部分提问: 1.He went fishing last weekend. 2.I washed my hands a minute ago.3.She was in the office a moment ago. 4.I saw two birds in the tree.Ⅳ.针对答句,编造问句: 1.Size five. 2.They‘re red. 3.It‘s ten yuan a kilo.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 9 Lesson71-1444.I‘m fine. Thanks. 5.It‘s sunny today Ⅴ.猜一猜: 1.Which letter is a kind of drink? 2.Which letter is a kind of animals? 3.Which letter is a kind of vegetables? 4.People say that anger is dangerous .why? 5.‖T‖ is an island. Do you know the reason?Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 10 Lesson71-144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. fashion 时尚 2. comfortable 舒服的 3. uncomfortable 不舒服的 4. wear 穿着(表状态) 5. put on 穿上(表动作) 6. buy C bought 买 听写: 1. ago 以前 2. pair 一对,一双(与 pear 同音) 3. a pair of shoes 一双鞋 4. a pair of trousers 一条裤子 5. a pair of glasses 一副眼镜 6. a pair of scissors 一把剪刀家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit75 并签名周二复习笔记周三听写句子: 1. Do you have any shoes like these? 读背: 2. We had some shoes like those a month ago, but we 背诵新概念 don‘t have now. Unit75 并签名 3. They were in fashion last year and the year before. 听写句子: 1. These shoes are in fashion now. 2. They look very uncomfortable. 3. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes. 完成 75-76 练习 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit75 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 11 Lesson71-144Lesson77~78 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①have an appointment with sb ②is it urgent? ③at the moment ④can‘t you wait till this afternoon? 2.语法点 否定疑问句 Ⅰ.在空格处填入合适的介词: at. on. in. Friday April spring ten o‘clock 1997 5th Nov. 1997.6 the morning night Charismas Eve Autumn Beijing China the butcher‘s the floor time the summer holiday
Children‘ Day Ⅱ.汉译英: 看牙医 严重牙痛 此刻有预约 忙于… 害怕Ⅲ.仿照例句改写以下时间表达法:past(过…)to (差…) Example: It‘s eight twenty. →It‘s twenty past eight. It‘s seven fifty-five. →It‘s five to eight. 1.It‘s eleven o five. 2.It‘s six fifteen. 3.It‘s five thirty. 4.It‘s eight fifty-eight. 5.It‘s four forty.Ⅳ.对以下各句划线部分提问。 1.Peter bought a present for me last week. ? 2.We visited the museum last year. ? 3.Lily saw some nice cars at the car race two days before. ? 4.We have studied English for ten years. ?Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 12 Lesson71-144Ⅴ.几天后,Pat 给 Sophia 发了一封 Email。请用所给词的正确形式完全成这封判断句子的正 (T)误(F) 。 To: Sophia Subject: Boring Day Dear Sophia, Last Sunday (be) your birthday. I think you had a good time at your birthday party. But I (do not).Because it (rain)heavily all day in Shenzhen. I just (stay) at home. I got up at 9:00 and (cook) breakfast by myself. After breakfast I did my homework. It (be)a little difficult. In the afternoon, I (watch)a film. It (be)boring. Then I (clean) my room. I was so tired. I (listen)to music and had a rest. At 6:00 , I (have)beef and tomato noodles. After that, I practiced piano. And at 9:00,I _____________(go)to bed. All the best PatPersistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 13 Lesson71-144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. appointment 约会;预约(商业性质) 2. urgent 紧急的 3. till= until 直到 4. dentist 牙医 5. toothache 牙疼 听写句子: 1. I want to see the dentist, please. 2. Do you have an appointment with the dentist. 3. No, I don‘t. 听写句子: 1. Can you come at 10 a.m. on Monday, April 24th? 2. The dentist is very busy at the moment. 3. That‘s very late. 听写句子: 1. I‘m afraid that he can‘t, Mr. Croft. 2. Can‘t you wait till this afternoon? 3. I can wait, but my toothache can‘t. 完成 77-78 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit77 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit77 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit77 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 14 Lesson71-144Lesson79~80 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①make a shopping list②a lot of 2.语法点 must 与 need 的用法 Ⅰ.选择括号中的正确词填空: 1.I haven‘t got money. (many . much) 2.He hasn‘t got books. (much . many) 3.My parents have friends. (a lot of . much) 4.Have you got milk?(some . any) 5.Would you like coffee? (any . some . many) 6.We haven‘t got meat at all. (some . any . many) 7.Are there flowers in your garden? (some . any . much) 8.John drinks coffee every day. (a lot of . many . any) Ⅱ.用以下词的正确形式填空: Example: go to the baker‘s. (baker) 1.go to (grocer) 3.go to (newsagent ) 5.go to (butcher) 7.go to (school)去上学 9.go to (church)去做礼拜 Ⅲ.仿照例句改写句子: Example: I don‘t have any eggs. →I haven‘t got many eggs. He doesn‘t have any ink. →he hasn‘t got much ink. 1.I don‘t have any milk. 2.She doesn‘t have any biscuits. 3.They don‘t have any peaches. 4.Tom doesn‘t have any water.2.go to 4.go to 6.go to 8.go to 10.go to(greengrocer) (chemist) (scientist) (school)去学校 (church)去教堂Ⅳ.将以下肯定句变为否定句和一般疑问句: 1.They have got some bread. . ? 2.She has got some eggs.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 15 Lesson71-144. ? 3.I have got some paper. . ? Ⅴ.注意 either 和 too 的用法,在以下空白处填写合作的词: 1.She can swim like a fish. I can swim, . 2.You can run like a rabbit. She can run, . 3.I am not a student. She isn‘t a student, . 4.My father is a teacher. His father is a teacher, 5.I can‘t buy a new car. He can‘t buy one, ..Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 16 Lesson71-144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. shopping 购物 2. list 单子 3. vegetable 蔬菜 4. greengrocer 蔬菜水果零售商 5. need 需要 6. hope 希望 听写: 1. thing 事情 2. fruit 水果 3. groceries 食品杂货 4. stationery 文具 5. newsagent 报刊零售人 6. chemist 药剂师;化学家 听写句子: 1. I‘m making a shopping list. 2. What do we need? 3. We need a lot of things this week. 听写句子: 1. I must go to the greengrocer‘s. 2. We haven‘t got many tomatoes, but we‘ve got a lot of potatoes. 3. We haven‘t got any meat at all. 完成 79-80 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit79 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit79 并签名周四读背: 背诵新概念 Unit79 并签名 背诵笔记周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 17 Lesson71-144Lesson81~82 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 have a bath 2.语法点 have 的用法 一.选用 take, enjoy yourself, drinking, had, eat, drank, spend 填空: 1.They lived a happy life in the country. They a happy life in the country. 2.We‘ll have the summer holiday soon. We‘ll the summer holiday soon. 3.Did you have a good time? Did you ? 4.I have bread for my breakfast. I bread for my breakfast. 5.Tom is having a drink now. Tom is a drink now. 6.I had a glass of coffee last night. I a glass of coffee last night. 7.I have a bath before going to bed every day. I a bath before going to bed every day. 二、用括号中的词回答下列问题: 1.What are you going to do?(go shopping) 2.What must you do in the library?(quiet) 3.What did he do the day before yesterday? (play football) 4.What is the little boy doing at the moment? (fly a kite) 5.Where were you last night? (in the cinema) 6.When do you usually go to school? (6 o‘clock in the morning)7.Why were you late again? (get up late) 8.When did you go to Beijing? (1997)三、在班上或家庭做一个关于兴趣爱好的调查: name boy/girl hobbies reason(理由)Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 18 Lesson71-144―What are your favorite hobbies? ―I like …. ―Why …? ―Because …. 四:书面表达:My friend.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 19 Lesson71-144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. bath 洗澡 2. shower 淋浴 3. ready 准备好的,完好的 4. restaurant 饭馆;餐馆 5. roast 烤的 6. party 聚会 听写: 1. breakfast 早餐 2. lunch 午餐 3. brunch 早午餐一顿 4. dinner= supper 晚餐 5. holiday 假日 6. haircut 理发 听写句子: 1. Have a cigarette. 抽支烟 2. Have a bath. 洗澡 3. Have a glass of whisky. 喝杯威士忌 4. Have a haircut 理发 听写句子: 1. What did you have? 2. We had roast beef and potatoes. 3. We‘re going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight! 完成 81-82 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit81 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit81 并签名周四读背: 背诵新概念 Unit81 并签名 背诵笔记周五Lesson83~84 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好!Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 20 Lesson71-144【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①Excuse the mess 2.语法点 ①祈使句 时态总框架 过去②have a holiday ②现在完成时③stay at home现在 一般现在时(V 原/V+s) Always, usually, often, sometimes, never, all the time, every day, every week, every …, twice, three times a week,… 现在进行时 (am/is/are+V-ing) now, look, listen, at the moment, at present,、、 、、、将来 一般将来时(will+V 原)\(be going to +V 原) Tomorrow, next time, next year, next …, in a few days , soon, in the future,习惯性做一般过去式(V-ed) Yesterday, last week, last month, last…, an hour ago, a year ago, … ago, just now, in 1980,正在做现在完成时(have/has+过分) Already, yet , just, since, for 已经做完Ⅰ.仿照例句选用 some 或 one 回答问题: Example: Have some tea.→I‘ve already had some. Have an apple.→I‘ve already had one. 1.Have some coffee. 2.Have a pear. 3.Have a cup of tea. 4.Have some milk. 5.Have an egg. Ⅱ.用括号中动词的正确形式填空。 1.I my homework. I it a moment ago.(finish) 2. He in the army for eight years. (be) he the army eight years ago. (join) 3.They lunch ten minutes before.(have) 4.My parents to Beijing twice.(be)Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 21 Lesson71-1445.Don‘t a car after drinking wine.(drive) 6. you a cup of tea yet?(have) Ⅲ.句型转换: 1.He has just had some chicken. (变为否定句和一般疑问句)2.There are some pens on the desk.(就划线部分提问) 3.I brush my teeth twice a day.(对划线部分提问) Ⅳ.课外知识 让我们一起来认识更多的关于天气的词。 台风 typhoon 暴风雨 storm 雷 thunder 电 lightning 阵雨 shower 大雾 fog 轻雾 mist 雷雨警告 thunderstorm warning 黄色暴雨警告 amber rainstorm warning 红色暴雨警告 red rainstorm warning 黑色暴雨警告 black rainstorm warning自我检查题一.汉译英。(共 20 分) 1.孩子们正在操场上打篮球。 2.昨天雨下得很大。 3.我已经学英语有五年了。 4.我妈妈每个星期六都要去购物。 5.那个从美国来的英语老师现在在教室吗? 二.句子变形。(共 30 分) 1.Tom plays football every Sunday. 否定句: 一般疑问句: 肯定回答: 2.He is from Australia. 否定句: 一般疑问句: 肯定回答:Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 22 Lesson71-1443. All the students can speak a little English. 否定句: 一般疑问句: 肯定回答: 4. They have finished their work already. 否定句: 一般疑问句: 肯定回答: 5. We have four lessons on Saturday morning. 否定句: 一般疑问句: 肯定回答: 6.It‘s Wednesday today. (对划线部分提问) 7.Liu Tao can fly the model plane. (对划线部分提问) 8.Mr Brown visited China by plane last year. (对划线部分提问) 9. He has been to Beijing three times. (对划线部分提问) 10.Mary was dancing yesterday evening. (对划线部分提问) 三.用动词的适当形式填空。(共 30 分) 1. (do)you do your homework yesterday? 2. ---Did you (study) English yesterday evening? --- No, I (watch) TV. 3. He (take) a bus to school every day. 4. Mr. Wong (move) to his new flat last week. 5. I sometimes (swim) in the lake. 6. Look, they (cry) loudly. 7. They (meet) their friends when they (shop) at a mall last Sunday. 8. You (get) home in two hours. 9. He (work) for 7years. 10. I (not write) to my friend for two months.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 23 Lesson71-144日期 听写: 1. mess 杂乱 2. pack 打包;装箱; 3. suitcase 手提箱 4. ready 准备好的;完好的 5. already 已经 6. leave- left 离开Homework 家庭作业家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit83 并签名周二听写句子: 1. Do you want to have lunch with us. 2. I‘ve already had lunch. 3. I had lunch at half past twelve. 听写句子: 1. Have you had any vegetables or fruit? 2. I haven‘t had any vegetables. 3. I‘ve just had some fruit 听写句子: 1. Has he had any lamb or beef? 2. He hasn‘t had any lamb. 3. He has had some beef. 完成 83-84 练习 完成自我检测题复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit83 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit83 并签名 背诵笔记 背诵笔记周四周五 周六Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 24 Lesson71-144Lesson85~86 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①Have you been to? ②what‘s on? ③all the time ④I‘ve never been there 2.语法点 have been to have gone to 一.选择: 1.Tom with Mary Paris twice. A.have been to B.has been to C.have gone to D.has gone to 2.I‘m sorry, Mr. King is not in. He to Shanghai. A.has been to B.have gone to C.has gone to D.is going to 3.I saw ?Paris in the spring‘ last night. A.on television B.on the television C.in television D.at television 4.Have you ever been ? A.to there B.there C.to here D.the America 5.It rained . A.all time B. all times C.all the time D.every times 二.选出属于现在完成时的句子,并填上 has 或 have. 1.She just boiled an egg. 2.Tom was in Beijing in 1999. 3.He painted the wall a moment ago. 4.The little boy cried for two hours. 5.We been busy recently. 6.Lily dusted the desk just now. 三.选词填空 yet already never ever A: Have you made the sandwiches ? B: Yes, I have ______ made the sandwiches. A: Has Hugo got up ________? B: By the way, where are we going? A: To Wonder World. Have you _________ been there? B: No, I have _______ been there. Is it fun? A: Yes, I have visited there before. But it was ten years ago. for since 1. Mr. Lee has taught English last year.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 25 Lesson71-1442. We have known each other five years. 3. He has studied in this school six months. 4. It has rained two days. 5. You have lived here seven weeks. 6. I haven‘t eaten anything one o‘clock. 7. They have watched TV thirty minutes. 8. She has slept ten o‘clock. 9. They have taken the painting class two years. 10. Mandy has worked in this company 2001. 四.仿照例句改写以下祈使句: Example: Air the room! (yesterday morning) →I‘ve already aired the room. →I aired the room yesterday morning. 1.Open the door! (a moment ago)2.Take the medicine! (an hour ago)3.Put up the pictures! (just now)五.他们打算下午去公园里放风筝,可是计划全打乱了!到底发生了什么事情,看一看 Koko 的记录,给下列图片排顺序。 1.The weather changed at noon. It rained. They had to stay inside. 2.Pat played the piano and Laura sang with it. 3.Tim and Sammy played computer games. 4.Joyce read a book about typhoons. It was interesting. 5.Then they all felt hungry. Laura cooked for them. 6.The noodles were delicious. They were happy this afternoon.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 26 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. cinema 电影院 2. film 电影 3. city 城市 4. never 从来没有 5. ever 曾经 6. beautiful 漂亮的 听写句子: 1. Have you been to the cinema?- Yes, I have. 2. I was there in April. 3. It was spring, but the weather was awful. 4. It rained all the time. 听写句子: 1. I‘ve already aired the room. 2. I aired the room this morning. 3. I‘ve already typed the letter. 4. I typed the letter yesterday morning. 听写句子: 1. She has never been to China. 2. She has gone to Beijing this morning. 3. She has painted the bookcase a week ago. 完成 85-86 练习 完成自我检测题家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit85 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit85 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit85 并签名 背诵笔记 背诵笔记周四周五 周六Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 27 Lesson1―144Lesson87~88 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①drive into ? ②try to do sth 2.语法点 现在完成时的疑问式及否定式 Ⅰ.写出以下动词的过去式和过去分词: buy find get have hear leave carry sit arrivelose make meet send sweep tell try put keepⅡ.句型转换: 1.The man drove his car into a lamp-post yesterday. →否定句 →一般疑问句 2.I swept the floor the day before yesterday. →否定句 →一般疑问句 →就划线部分提问 3.The students didn‘t bring their homework to me. →肯定句 →一般疑问句 →就划线部分提问 4.I have had breakfast already. →否定句 →一般疑问句 →就划线部分提问 Ⅲ.仿照例句提问并回答: Example: I/ meet Jim/ two days ago →Have you met Jim yet? Yes, I have already met him. →When did you meet Jim? I met him two days ago. 1.She/ have lunch/ an hour agoPersistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 28 Lesson1―1442.They/ hear the news/ last nightⅣ.趣味英语:选择正确释义: 1.John is the man with the Dblue blood‖, Here Dblue blood‖ means A.蓝血 B.有病的血 C.坏的血统 D.高贵的血统 2.He likes fighting. He is black and blue all day. A.又黑又蓝 B.脏 C.花脸 D.又青又紫 3.He knows a secret. But he lets the cat out of the bag today. A.泄秘 B.放走了小猫 C.逃跑日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. attendant 接待员 2. lamp-post 灯杆;路灯柱 3. repair 修理 4. try 努力,设法 5. crash 碰撞 6. bring C brought 带来,送来 听写句子: 1. Have you met Mrs. Jones yet?- Yes, I have. 2. When did you meet her? 3. I met her two weeks ago. 听写句子: 1. Has the boss left yet?- Yes, he has. 2. When did he leave? 3. He left ten minutes ago. 听写句子: 1. Has she found her pen yet?- Yes, she has. 2. When did she find it? 3. She found it an hour ago. 完成 87-88 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit87 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit87 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit87 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 29 Lesson1―144Lesson89~90 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①for sale ②May I ? ③How long have you lived there? ④since 1976 ⑤How much 2.语法点 for 与 since Ⅰ.写出以下动词的过去式和过去分词: cut give read swim set take shut eat do go come see speak be hurry tell Ⅱ.用动动的正确形式填空: 1.He (read) this English book every morning. 2.They (carry) a box for an old woman yesterday. 3.I (not finish) my homework yet. 4.Mrs. Jones (go) to the butcher‘s yesterday morning. 5.She (be) to Beijing twice. 6.The boy (come) by bus this morning. 7. you (find) your pen yet? 8.The little boy (cry) at the moment. Ⅲ.句型转换: 1.She spoke to him last night. →否定句 →一般疑问句 →就划线部分提问 2.I haven‘t done my homework yet. →肯定句 →一般疑问句 →就划线部分提问 Ⅳ.连词成句: 1.have, Lily and Lucy, got, money, some 2.a good time, have, birthday, Tom‘s, at3.are going to, beef and fish, any, they, havePersistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 30 Lesson1―144? 4.I, sorry, my mother, not, in, is, am, at the moment.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 31 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. how long 多久;多长 2. why 为什么 3. because 因为 4. since 自从 5. believe 相信 6. worth 值、、钱 、 7. cost 花费 8. retire 退休 听写: 1. cut- cut Ccut 剪;切 2. put C put Cput 放 3. read-read-read 读 4. set- set- set 设置 5. shut- shut- shut 关 听写: 1. do- did C done 做 2. come- came- come 来 3. give- gave- given 给 4. swim- swam- swum 游泳 5. take- took C taken 拿走 听写句子: 1. How long have you lived here? 2. I‘ve lived here for twenty years. 3. I‘ve been here since 1976. 完成 89-90 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit89 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit89 并签名周四读背: 背诵新概念 Unit89 并签名 背诵笔记周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 32 Lesson1―144Lesson91~92 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①He‘s a very nice person ②please give him my regards 2.语法点 一般将来时 Ⅰ.汉译英: 1.搬家 2.后天 3.请代我问候他 4.和某人有约会 5.度假 6.好邻居 7.起床晚 8.上学迟到 Ⅱ.用动动的正确形式填空: 1. Mary (sell)her house yet? 2.She (sell) his car last week. 3.We (finish) our work soon. 4.Lisa (have) a haircut yesterday. 5.He (be) a very nice person. 6.The new people (move) in the day after tomorrow. 7.They (not have) a picnic, if it rains tomorrow. 8.Please (be) quiet. 9.We (not swim) in the pool last weekend. 10. you (come) to my birthday party tomorrow night. Ⅲ.仿照例句将以下句子变为一般将来时: Example: It rained yesterday. →Yes, and it will rain tomorrow, too. 1.He got up late yesterday morning.2.Tom went to swim last weekend. 3.The man spoke in the meeting last night. 4.My mother took me to the park last Sunday.Ⅳ.根据上下文内容,在空白处填上正确的单词: Vicky wakes (1) early and she feels very excited. Today her father will (2) a new car. After breakfast, father and Vicky (3) a bus to the showroom (4) town. At the showroom, Vicky can (5) lots of beautiful new cars. They come in different colors (6) sizes. Mr. Johnson (7) to buy a Buick, so the salesman (8) him a black model. DI like it,‖ (9) Vicky. DYes, it‘s lovely,‖ replies Mr. Li. DLet (10) take it for aPersistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 33 Lesson1―144test drive first,‖ he continues.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 34 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. still 还,仍然 2. move 搬家 3. miss 想念;思念 4. neighbor 邻居 5. poor 穷人 6. person 人 7. people 人们(集体名词) 听写: 1. eat- ate Ceaten 吃 2. go C went- gone 走 3. rise- rose- risen 升起 4. see- saw- seen 看见 5. speak- spoke Cspoken 说 听写句子: 1. Has Ian sold his house yet?- Yes, he has. 2. He has always been a good neighbor. 3. He didn‘t want to leave this house, but his wife did. 听写句子: 1. When will the new people move into this house? 2. I think they‘ll move in the day after tomorrow. 3. Will you see Ian today?- Yes, I will. 完成 91-92 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit91 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit91 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit91 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 35 Lesson1―144Lesson93~94 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①next-door②the month after next 2.语法点 复习一般将来时 Ⅰ.中英互译: 1.the month after next: 2.下下周 3.这个月 4.this week 5.后年 6.in a day‘s time 7.两周后 8.三个月后 Ⅱ.选择正确的释义: 1.Will you please return my book? A.give to B.give back C.keep 2.I will spend a holiday in the country in two weeks. A.two weeks ago B.in two week‘s time C.in two weeks‘ time 3.Will you go to see a movie next weekend? A.this weekend B.the weekend after this weekend C.in weekend 4.At the moment, he‘s in Beijing. A.In present B.At now C.At present 5.We are going to play basketball this weekend. A.will B.will going C.will go Ⅲ.将以下各句变为否定句和一般疑问句: 1.Helen will return to Berlin next year.2.They went to Moscow last year.3.Lucy likes Chinese food very much.Ⅳ.作文: 根据所给信息,写一篇短文。 要求: (1)用第三人称,所给信息必须都用上。 (2)内容完整,语言流畅,表达清晰。 (3)70 词以上。 Name: David Brown Age: 17 Address: 105 Park street, Sydney. Nationality: Australian Occupation(职业): student Persistence is success. Favourite subjects: art and music 坚持就是胜利 36 Weekday activities: swimming and studying Weekend activities: watching TV or doing sports Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. pilot 飞行员 2. air hostess 空姐 3. return 返回 4. fly 飞行;苍蝇 5. next-door neighbor 隔壁邻居 听写句子: 1. He will fly to New York next month. 2. At the moment, he‘s in Madrid. 3. He flew to Spain a week ago. 听写句子: 1. He‘ll return to London the week after next. 2. He has been to nearly every country in the world. 3. Nigel is a very lucky man, but his wife isn‘t very lucky. 听写句子: 1. He went to Beijing last year 2. He‘ll go to Beijing next year. 3. Will he go to Beijing next year?- No, he won‘t. 完成 93-94 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit93 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit93 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit93 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 37 Lesson1―144Lesson95~96 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①return ticket ②plenty of ③next door to ④had better ⑤ten minutes slow ⑥in five hours‘time 2.语法点 名词性物主代词 Ⅰ.选择: 1.The next train will leave . A.at nineteen minute past eight B.in nineteen minutes past eight C.at nineteen minutes past eight 2.Which platform? A.platform two B.platform Two 3.A plane is flying the bridge. A.over B.on 4.We have money. A.many B.a few 5.You had better . A.be quiet B.are quiet 6.We want to catch the plane London. A.into B.at 7.When‘s the next bus? A.In two hours‘ B.In two hours‘ time 8.My watch is ten minutes . A.slow B.slowly 二.将以下各句改用一般将来时表示: Example: I went to Beijing two years ago. →I will go to Beijing in two years/in two years‘ time. 1.The boy left ten minutes ago. . 2.We had lunch an hour ago. 3.He flew to London a year ago. 4.They had a good time a week ago. . 三.连词成句: 1.Dave , returned , Tokyo , to , Alan , two , ago , and , days , . 2.time , next , leave , will , train , the , What , .Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 38C.Platform Two C.along C.plenty of C.to be quiet. C.to. C.In two hours‘s time C.slower Lesson1―1443.We , go , the , now , station , had , back , to , better , 4.He , country , has ,every , been , already , to四.智力英语:&英译汉& 1.It‘s raining cats and dogs . 2.He‘s a bad person ,he is a black sheep of his family 3.Like father ,Like son . 4.He wants to kill himself, It‘s so terrible.日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. return 往返 2. train 火车 3. platform 站台 4. station 车站;火车站 5. porter 乘务员 6. catch 赶上 7. miss 错过;想念 听写: 1. What time will the next train leave? 2. At eight nineteen. 3. We‘ve got plenty of time. 听写句子: 1. We had better go back to the station now, Ken. 2. The clock‘s ten minutes slow. 3. You‘ve just missed the train. 听写句子: 1. I‘ll go to Beijing in a year‘s time. 2. She‘ll fly to London in two week‘s time. 3. We‘ll return to Tokyo in two days‘ time. 完成 95-96 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit95 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit95 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit95 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 39 Lesson1―144Lesson97~98 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 1.必背单词与词组 ①the other day ②try and stand up ③Let me help you ④I think that 2.语法点 宾语从句 一.用适当的代词填空。 1.Does this pen belong to (I)? 2.The little boy is (him) brother. 3.Are the coats (you)? 4.These things belong to my husband. They are .(he) 5.The shoes belong to my wife. They are (her). 6.Those pens belong to Tom and Jill. The pens are (they). 7.The pens are his. They belong to (he). 二.用括号中动词的正确形式填空。 1.I (meet)my friend the other day . 2.They (go) on a holiday in America next month. 3.Let her (help) you . 4.Tom and Lily (go) outing the week after next . 5.Bill (like) English very much. 6.The children (play) happily at the moment. 三.句型转换。 1.This pen belongs to Lily. (变为一般疑问句。否定句)2.Here you are . (写出答句) 3.I failed in the exam. (写出答句) 4.My English is good. (同义句) 四.阅读 One Man in a Boat Fishing is my favourite sport . I often fish for hours without catching anything. But this does not New Words and Expression worry me . Some fishermen are unhappy . Instead of favourtie /‘feiv?rit/ adj. 喜爱的,偏爱的 catching fish. They catch old boots and rubbish. I am even less lucky . I never catch anything ,not even old fisherman /‘fi∫?m?n/n.渔人,钓鱼的人 boots . After having spent whole mornings on the boot /bu:t/ n.皮靴 river , I always go home with an empty bag . DYou rubbish / ‘rΛbi∫/ n 垃圾,废物 must give up fishing!‖ my friends say . DIt‘s a waste of time.‖ But they don‘t realize one important thing. realize /‘ri?laiz/ v 领悟,明白 I‘m not really interested in fishing. I am only give up 放弃 interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing atPersistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 40 Lesson1―144all ! ( ( ( ( Ⅰ.在 A,B,C,D 中选出一个最佳答案。 )1.My favourite sport is . A.making boats B.rowing the boat C.fishing )2.I often fish . A.in the morning B.in the afternoon C.in the evening )3.I often fish for hours and catch . A.some fish B.some rubbish C.some boots )4.DIt‘s a waste of time,‖ . A.my friends say B.I think C.my mother thinks II.Answer the question about the story. 回答下列有关本故事的问题。 1.What sport does the man like best? He likes best. 2.Does he often catch fish? , he . 3.What do his friends ask him to do? They ask him to fishing.D.swimming D.at night D.nothing D.Both A and B4.What does the man think of fishing? He thinks that he is only interested in in a boat and Ⅲ.仔细阅读,在下列句子前标上 T(对)或 F(不对) 。 ( )1.I like fishing because I enjoy sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all. ( )2.I often go fishing but I often catch old boots and rubbish. ( )3.I often spend hours in fishing but I don‘t mind whether I can catch fish or not. ( )4.I want to give up fishing at last.at all.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 41 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. describe 描述 2. zip 拉链 3. label 标签 4. handle 手柄;手把 5. address 地址 6. belong 属于 7. leave- left- left 离开 听写(名词性物主代词) : 1. mine 我的 2. yours 你的;你们的 3. his 他的 4. hers 她的 5. its 它的 6. ours 我们的 7. theirs 他们的 听写句子: 1. Is this case yours? 2. No, that‘s not mine. 3. It doesn‘t belong to me. 4. It is Mr. Hall‘s. 听写句子: 1. Are these your keys? 2. Yes, they are mine. They belong to me. 3. Is this John‘s letter? 4. Yes, it is his. It belongs to him. 完成 97-98 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit97 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit97 并签名周四读背: 背诵新概念 Unit97 并签名 背诵笔记周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 42 Lesson1―144Lesson99~100 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 一.中译英: 1.从楼梯上摔下来 3.站起来 5.恐怕 7.立刻、马上 二.把以下句子改为间接引语(宾语从句) 。 1.She has found her pen. (say) 2.They‘re going to have a picnic (say) 3.She is afraid of dogs. (say) 4.The doctor will come soon. (say) 三.用间接引语回答以下问题: 1.What‘s the matter with him? ( have got /a headache) 2.What‘s wrong with Tom? (feel/tired) 3.What does he need? (need /a haircut) 4.What must she do ? (finish/her homework) 5.What can Lily do ? (speak/Chinese) 四.阅读。 A French Student A French student goes to London for his holiday. He knows a little English, but he can‘t speak very well. One day he goes to a restraurant . He wants New Words and Expressions to have some eggs,but he can‘t remember the English word for Degg‖. He looks around and French /frecnt∫/ dj.法国的,法国人的 sees a picture of a hen. He shows the picture to Hen /hen/ n 母鸡 the waiter DWhat do you call her children?‖ he asks. DChicks, sir .‖ DAnd what do you call Chick /t∫ik/ n 小鸡 chicks before they‘re born?‖ DEggs, sir .‖ DVery Before /bi’fЭ:/prep.在 之前 well,‖says the French student . DBring me two eggs and a cup of tea ,please.‖ I.仔细阅读,在下列句子前标上 T(对)F(不对) 。 ( )1.An English student goes to London for his holiday. ( )2.He can‘t remember the English word for Degg‖. ( )3.He sees a picture of a hen. ( )4.Before chicks are born ,we call them Deggs‖. II.在 A,B,C,D 中选出一个最佳答案。Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 432.别伤着自己 4.让我帮你 6.最好去看医生 8.确定 Lesson1―144()1.The French student knows English. A.very few B.very little C.a lot of ( )2.In the restaurant, the French student wants to have . A.some hens B.some chickens C.some roosters ( )3.He shows to the waiter. A.a hen B.a picture C.a chick Ⅲ.回答下列有关本故事的问题。 1.Why does the French student go to London? He goes to London his . 2.What language can be speak better, French or English? He speak better. 3.What do we call hen‘s children? We call hen‘s childrenD ‖. 4.Is this French student very clever? ,he .D.a few D.some eggs D.an egg日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. slip 滑到 2. sure 确信的;一定的 3. X-ray X 光透视 4. licence 执照 5. fall- fell Cfallen 落下;跌倒 6. hurt- hurt C hurt 伤;伤害;疼痛 听写句子: 1. Have you hurt yourself? - Yes, I have. 2. I think that I‘ve hurt my back. 3. I‘m afraid that I can‘t get up. 听写句子: 1. Let me help you. 2. I think the doctor had better see you. 3. I will phone the doctor. 听写句子: 1. What‘s the matter with him? 2. He says that he feels tired. 3. What does he want? 4. He says that he wants some money. 完成 99-100 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit99 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit99 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit99 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 44 Lesson1―144Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 45 Lesson1―144Lesson101-Lesoon102 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! Ⅰ.Choose the correct verb form from the words in brackets.选择正确的动词形式填空。 1.I‘m sorry I ________ (don‘t understand,won‘t understand) this sentence. 2.The man ________ (knew,knows )the train will be late. 3.She says I ________ (speak,have spoken) English very well. 4.The boys say they ________ (were,are)thirsty. 5.Mrs.Bell says she ________ (has been,is going)to the shop in an hour. 6.They ________ (say,said) he swims very well. 7.We hope it ________ (wasn‘t,won‘t be ) a haircut next week. 8.Mary says she ________ (is having,is going to have ) 9.They say they ________ (waited,are waiting )for the bus now. 10.The boy says he _______ (don‘t want,doesn‘t want) a haircut. Ⅱ.Rewrite the sentences, using a noun clause according to the example.仿照命名用名词性改写 下列句子。 1.DI feel cold.I‘m afraid that I‘ve got a temperature.‖(she/say) She says she fells cold,and she‘s afraid she‘s got a tem-perature. 2.DI‘ve hurt my leg.I think that I shall have an X-ray tomorrow.‖(he/say) 3.Dwe‘ve got mumps.We‘re afraid that we can‘t get school next week.‖(they/say) 4.DI‘ve got a headache.I believe that I‘ve got flu.‖(she/say) 5.DI‘ve just had a car crash.I know that I must drive carefully.‖(he/say)Ⅲ.Choose the best word and write it in.选词填空。 1.Dear Penny,I have just ________ in Beijing.(come/arrived) 2.My friend is ________ in a small London hotel for a week.(staying/living) 3.The letters Y.H.A.stand for the ?________Hostels Association‘.(Young/Youth) 4.You can‘t write very ________ on a postcard.(much/many) 5.?Can you ________?‘the man said.?I can‘t hear very well.‘(say to/speak up) 6.?Did you ________to your friend in Australia last week?(read/write) 7.________is in the north of the U.K.(England/Scotland) 8.Did you know? I‘m a ________ of that new sports club.(person/member) Ⅳ.Change the sentences according to the example.仿照例句改写下列句子。 1.Ann:I‘m enjoying myself very much. Ann says she is enjoying herself very much. 2.The boys:We‘re tired and sleepy. . 3.Mary:I‘ve just washed the dishes.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 46 Lesson1―144. 4.Tom:I‘m afraid I can‘t hear you. . 5.My daughter:I‘ll write a letter to you soon. . Ⅴ. Add question tags to the sentences according to the example. 仿照例句完成下列附加疑问句。 1.You can‘t speak English,can you? 2.These aren‘t your books, 3.He won‘t be late, 4.It isn‘t going to rain tomorrow, 5.we don‘t need any money, 6.She doesn‘t live here, 7.He doesn‘t feel well, 8.You aren‘t tired, 9.We haven‘t finished our work, 10.She has never been to Berlin, 11.He isn‘t having lunch now, 12.She hasn‘t got mumps,Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 47 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. card 明信片 2. youth 青年 3. hotel 招待所;旅馆 4. association 协会 5. soon 不久 6. write C wrote C written 写 听写句子: 1. I have just arrived in Scotland. 2. What else does he say? 3. He says he‘ll write a letter soon. 听写句子: 1. He says he has drunk his milk. 2. He says he has shut the door. 3. He says he has read his magazine. 4. They say they have spoken to the boss. 听写句子: 1. He says he has got a cold. 2. She says she will sell his house. 3. She says she needs an X-ray. 4. She says she must wait for a bus. 完成 101-102 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit101 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit101 并签名周四读背: 背诵新概念 Unit101 并签名 背诵笔记周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 48 Lesson1―144Lesson103-Lesoon104 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! 【知识要点】 一、重点词组解析: 1.fail v. ①失败;不及格Doctors failed to save the old man‘s life. 医生们未能挽救那位老人的生命。He failed his French paper because it was difficult. 他的法语考试没及格,因为试卷太难了。 My eyesight is failing. 我的视力在衰退。 ②(身体等)衰退;变弱;凋谢 The flower failed for lack of sunshine. 花因缺少阳光而凋谢。 I fail to see why you find it so extraordinary. 我不明白为什么你们认为它如此与众不同。③(后接不定式)不,不能;忘记 “to‖ 2.hate v. ①讨厌;不喜欢;有反感He failed to persuade me. 他没能说服我。 He hates exams! 他讨厌考试。 I hate beef. 我不喜欢牛肉。②憎恨;憎恶He said that he hated hypocrisy. 他说他憎恶虚伪。 Tom really hates the murder in that film. 汤姆十分仇视那部电影中的杀人凶手。3.①the rest ② at the top of剩余部分 在……顶端 在……末端 邻近;贴近at the bottom of ③next to 二、语法:Grammar in use. 1.enough 的用法形容词+enough. enough+名词eg:good enough, easy enough.… eg:enough money, enough water.…句型:①enough…for sb./sth. 对(某人某事)有足够的…… ②enough…to do sth. . 对(做某事)有足够的…… enough…(for sb./ sth). to do sth. eg:She hasn‘t got enough money for a holiday. 他没有足够的钱去度假。 She‘s not old enough to live alone. 她未到独自生活的年纪。Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 49 Lesson1―1442.too 的用法 too+形容词. eg:I can‘t go out. It‘s too hot. 我无法外出,太热了。 句型:①too…for sb./sth. 对(某人/某事)太…… ②too…to do sth. . 太……而不能…… too…(for sb./sth)to… 太……而不能…… eg:This skirt is too big for me. 这条裙子对我来说太大了。 The box is too heavy for you to carry. 这个盒子太沉了,你没法扛起。 She is too young to live alone. 她年纪太小了,无法独自生活。 Ⅰ.Complete the sentences according to the example.仿照例句完成下列句子。 1.①Could he read and write at the age of five? He could read, but he couldn‘t write. ②Could you play football and tennis at the age of ten? ③Could she swim and dance at the age of eight? 2.①He can run fast now.(ten years ago) He could run fast ten years ago,too. ②I can swim five miles now.(last year) ③He can answer all the questions now.(yesterday) ④She can drive well now.(two years ago) 3.①Have you eaten the pear?(hard) No,it was too hard to eat. ②Has he drunk the soup?(hot) ③Have you bought the suit? ④Have they answered the question?(expensive) 4.①Can he reach the wall?(high) No,it‘s too high for him to reach. ②Can they lift the bag?(heavy) ③Can you remember the story?(long) 5.①Why couldn‘t he go to school?(old) He wasn‘t old enough to go to school. ②Why couldn‘t she clean the blackboard?(tall) ③Why couldn‘t he carry the case?(strong)Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 50 Lesson1―144④Why couldn‘t she win the prize?(lucky) ⑤Why couldn‘t he ride a bike?(big) ⑥Why couldn‘t you go to sleep?(tired) Ⅱ.Combine each pair of sentences according to the examples.仿照例句合并下列句子。 1.a.He was very young.He couldn‘t go to school. He was too young to go to school. b.The man was very old.He couldn‘t swim in the sea. c.The boxes are very light.They can move it. d.The questions are very easy.They can understand them. 2.a.The knife is very sharp.It can cut the beef. The knife is sharp enough to cut the beef. b.I‘m very tired.I can sleep for twenty-four hours. c.He‘s very thirsty.He can drink four glasses of water. d.I‘m very hungry.I can eat five cakes. e.He is big.He can ride a bike. Ⅲ.Now fill in the blanks.填空。 Match these words into pairs of opposites.找出左框中各个词的反义词。 hate low pass write easy top fail read difficult high bottom love1.She doesn‘t hate French tests:she ________them! 2.Of course you won‘t ________the exam.I know you‘ll pass it! 3.I like easy jobs:this is too________ for me. 4.She expected a high mark in the English test,but she got a very ________mark! 5.Our teacher always says,?________the question carefully first.Then start.‘ 6.Where shall I put the date at the ________ or at the bottom of the paper?Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 51 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. exam 考试 2. paper 试卷;纸张 3. mathematics 数学 4. question 问题 5. top 上方;顶部 听写: 1. enough 足够地 2. mark 分数 3. rest 其他的东西 4. hate 恨;讨厌 5. cheer 振奋;振作 听写: 1. low -high 低的-高的 2. fresh - stale 新鲜的- 不新鲜的 3. pass Cfail 通过;及格-未及格;失败 4. sweet- sour 甜的- 酸的 听写句子: 1. clever- stupid 聪明的-愚蠢的 2. cheap- expensive 便宜的-贵的 3. easy -difficult 容易的-困难的 4. hard- soft 硬的- 软的 完成 103-104 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit103 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit103 并签名周四读背: 背诵新概念 Unit103 并签名 背诵笔记周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 52 Lesson1―144Lesson105-Lesoon106 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! Ⅰ.Rewrite the sentences,Using the words given according to the examples.仿照例句用所给的 词改写下列句子。 1.Close all the doors.(he/want/her) He wants her to close all the doors. 2.Sweep the floor.(tell/her) Tell her to sweep the floor. 3.Put away the magazines.(I/want/him) 4.Shut all the windows.(she/want/me) 5.Take out your pens and pencils.(tell/them) 6.Give me the newspaper.(he/want/me) 7.Open your books.(tell/them) 8.Don‘t stop.(tell/them) Tell them not to stop. 9.Don‘t swim in the river.(I/not want/you) I don‘t want you to swim in the river. 10.Don‘t be lazy.(tell/him) 11.Don‘t forget telephone number.(tell/her) 12.Don‘t be late.(he/not want/you) 13.Don‘t wait for me.(he/not want/us) 14.Don‘t open the window.(she/not want/him) Ⅱ.Rewrite the sentences,using the words given according to the example.仿照例句用所给的 词改写下列句子。 1.Shut the door,not the window.(you) I want you to shut the door.I don‘t want you to shut the window. 2.Walk on the pavement,not on the road.(them) 3.Write your answers on the answer sheet,not on the test paper.(you) 4.Write your name at the top of the paper,not at the bottom.(her) 5.Be careful.Don‘t make any mistakes.(him) Tell him to be careful Tell him not to make any mistakes.Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 53 Lesson1―1446.Spell the words correctly.Don‘t spell them wrongly.(them) 7.Be careful.Don‘t fall off the chair.(her) 8.Keep the book clean.Don‘t make it dirty. (her)Ⅲ.Choose and write the best words.选词填空。 1.DYour story is ________of mistakes,‖ the teacher said.(full/plenty) 2.I think that girl‘s clever.-I don‘t.I think she‘s ________(intelligent/stupid) 3.My mother wants to ________ to you.(say/speak) 4.DI‘m_________ about that, ‖ she said DI won‘t do it again.‖(afraid/sorry)Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 54 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. intelligent 聪明的;有智慧的 2. mistake 错误 3. present 礼物 4. dictionary 词典 听写: 1. carry 带 2. keep 保存;保留 3. correct 改正;纠正 4. spell-spelt- spelt 拼写 听写句子: 1. You‘ve typed it with only one DL‖. 2. This letter‘s full of mistakes. 3. I want you to type it again. 听写句子: 1. Here is a little present for you. 2. I hope it‘ll help you. 3. I‘ m sorry about that. 完成 105-106 练习 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit105 并签名家长签字周一周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit105 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit105 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 55 Lesson1―144Lesson107-Lesoon108 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! Ⅰ. Write the comparative and superlative forms of the adjectives. 写出下列形容词的比较级和最 高级形式。 1.hot ________ ________ 2.heavy ________ ________ 3.large ________ ________ 4.big ________ ________ 5.thin ________ ________ 6.new ________ ________ 7.nice ________ ________ 8.easy ________ ________ 9.lazy ________ ________ 10.tall ________ ________ Ⅱ.Comment on each statement according to the examples.仿照例句写出下列各句的对应句。 1.His sister is thin but he is very thin. Yes,he‘s thinner than his sister. 2.This table is big but that table is very big. 3.His wife is fat but he is very fat. 4.Her sister is pretty but she is very pretty. 5.That question is easy this question is very easy. 6.These baskets are full but those baskets are very full.7.That picture is nice but this picture is very nice. 8.That road is wide but this road is very wide. 9.Her dress is smart but her sister‘s dress is very smart. Ⅲ.Make sentences according to the example.仿照例句造句。 1.the red car/the blue car/the white car (fast/of all the cars) The red car is fast,the blue car is faster,and the white car is the fastest of all the cars. 2.the men/the women/the little children(heavy/of all the suitcases) 3.Sam‘s suitcase/Ann‘ suitcase/Jack‘s suitcase(heavy/of all the suitcases) 4.Jane/David/Tony(tall/in the class) 5.my shoes/your shoes/her shoes(small/of all the shoes) 6.the dress /the shoes/the hat(cheap/in the shop)Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 56 Lesson1―144日期Homework 家庭作业 听写: 1. madam 夫人;女士 2. as well 同样 3. suit 适于 4. pretty 漂亮的 5. smart 漂亮的 听写: 1. cold- colder-coldest 冷的- 更冷的-最冷的 2. nice- nicer 漂亮- 更漂亮的-最漂亮的 3. hot C hotter 热的- 更热的-最热的 4. heavy- heavier 重的- 更重的-最重要的 听写句子: 1. It is too small for me. 2. I‘m afraid this green dress is too small as well. 3. It‘s smaller than the blue one. 听写句子: 1. I‘m afraid I haven‘t got a larger dress. 2. This is the largest dress in the shop. 3. Hans is the tallest student in our class. 完成 107-108 练习家长签字周一读背: 背诵新概念 Unit107 并签名周二复习笔记周三读背: 背诵新概念 Unit107 并签名 读背: 背诵新概念 Unit107 并签名 背诵笔记周四周五Persistence is success. 坚持就是胜利 57 Lesson1―144Lesson109~110 Name Score I believe I can do it best! 我相信我可以做到最好! Ⅰ.写出下列形容词的比较级和最高级形式。 1.good ________ ________ 2.many/much ________ ________ 3.dirty ________ ________ 4.clean ________ ________ 5.few ________ ________ 6.slow ________ ________ 7.bad ________ ________ 8.light ________ ________ 9.little ________ ________ 10.small ________ ________ Ⅱ.Fill in the blanks with Dlittle‖, Da little‖, Dfew‖ or Da few‖.用 little, a little, few 或 a few 填空。 1.Would you like some tickets? I have to spare. 2.He is very rich, but he is so mean that people know he is rich. 3.I‘ve got very money. Could you lend me ? 4.S people like her. 5.He didn‘t like the job, so he left the company after ________ months. 6.May I have ________ more sugar in my tea, please? 7.We haven‘ there is still ________ more work to do. 8.I made very ________ mistakes in the test. 9.________ flowers can make a room look brighter. 10.We have ________ milk left. We need to buy some. 11.There are only ________ cigarettes in the box. 12.There is only ________ tea left in the teapot. 13. homework today is better t you have made only ______ mistakes. You Ⅲ.Complete the dialogues according to the examples.仿照例句完成下列对话。 a.Would you like some butter? Yes, please

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐