idea选中当前单词单词如何造句

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语造句,尽量用简单的词汇  Type 1 引述他人观点(为提出自己的观点铺垫)  1.It is widely (commonly)accepted (hold)+that...  2.A widely accepted(commonly) hold idea (point of view,viewpoint,opinion,assumption)is that...  3.It is taken for granted +THAT(or:We often/ frequently take it for granted that...)  Type 2 提出异议  1.In fact (As a matter of fact),...  3.However,it is not (quite,necessarily) the case.  3.This (It) is not (quite,necessarily) the case and needs to be further considered/discussed.(or:further consideration/discussion)  Type 3 论述的展开:说明原因和理由,层进,举例,转折  1.The reason lies in several aspects,...  2.The reason why +clause+...  3.There are several remarkable reasons.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Type 1 引述他人观点(为提出自己的观点铺垫)  1. It is widely (commonly)accepted (hold)+that.... smoking is bad to our health.  2. A widely accepted(commonly) hold idea (point of view, viewpoint, opinion, assumption)is that......taking drugs is quite dangerous to the teenagers.  3. It is taken for granted +THAT(or: We often/ frequently take it for granted that...)... women take all the housework.  Type 2 提出异议  1. In fact (As a matter of fact),...... ads sometimes do tell the truth.  2. However, it is not (quite,necessarily) the case.Commercial ads just try to persuade you to buy something unnecessary.  3. This (It) is not (quite,necessarily) the case and needs to be further considered/discussed. (or: further consideration/discussion)Should children be taught how to read and write at so early an age?  Type 3 论述的展开:说明原因和理由,层进,举例,转折  1. The reason lies in several aspects,......first, it's because these factories have led to too many deaths.  2. The reason why +clause+...... he refused to attend the meeting was that he couldn't agree on the point.  
3. There are several remarkable reasons.First of all, they have their own traditions and customs. 答案直接写在每个题目下面的,你看看行吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Type 1 引述他人观点(为提出自己的观点铺垫)  1. It is widely (commonly)accepted (hold)+that....... smoking is bad to our health.  2. A widely accepted(commonly) hold idea (point of view, viewpoint, opini...
I have a apple. I am a student. I am happy.I can swim.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用英文单词造句1 flexible 2 tease 3 endless 4 branch 5concrete 用这5个单词造出5个句子.尽量优美点.按顺序来.一个一句,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
a long flexible twig, as that of an osier My sad thoughts tease me asking me their names.My little son maddens me with his endless questionsA bird has just lighted on upon that branch.become concrete, as of an idea in the mind
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码He came up with a primary idea.
他突然想出了一个非常好的主意。
A kind of primary idea on surveying dynamic torsional damping aluminum cable steel reinforced is presented and relating expression is derived from varying principium.
提出一种测量钢芯铝绞线扭转动态阻尼的原理,并从能量变分原理导出了表达该原理的表达式。
Based on the development of high-power fiber-optic laser, we studied laser induced eye damage mechanism, and put forward a primary idea of using high-power fiber-optic laser for self-defense.
结合高功率光纤激光器的发展,提出了高功率光纤激光器眼损伤的机理和自卫应用的初步想法,理论分析和仿真表明高能光纤激光具有一定的致盲效果,进一步的应用依赖于输出功率和辐照时间的提高。
Artistic ideal, which is the core of Hegel's aesthetics, is a primary sector of absolute idea, and is a bridge leading to religionary idea.
黑格尔美学以艺术理想为最高追求,而这种艺术理想只是“绝对理念”的初级内容,也是通向宗教理念的过渡环节。
In other words, this is also the Chinese government will as a primary task of saving the idea of the source.
换言之,这也是中国政府将救人作为首要任务的理念之源。
In other words, this is also the Chinese government will as a primary task of saving the idea of the source.
换言之,这也是中国ZF将救人作为首要任务的理念之源。
When future employers/spouses/long lost friends search for you online it’s a good idea to have your primary search results display recent and relevant results.
当你未来的雇主、伴侣或久未联系的朋友在线搜索你时,首先被检索到的是你最近的信息是比较靠谱的。
In primary school your idea of a good friend was the person who went to the bathroom with you;
在小学,对你来说好朋友是跟你一起去厕所;
So before we lament the death of the keyboard, we should ask ourselves whether making it the primary means of engaging with the world was a good idea in the first place.
所以在我们宣判键盘死刑之前,我们首先需要问一下我们自己,这是否可以成为一个好的点子来成为改变世界的主要手段。
Its primary idea is to automatically produce a standard database model under the database combination laws by the Smith -graphs recorded .
它的主要思想是通过对输入的依赖图进行分析,根据数据库合成法则,自动生成一个规范的数据库模式。
Similarily, a Chinese primary school carries out education with the same idea.
日本和中国的“巴学园”为实施幸福教育提供了鲜活的样板。
She rebelled at the idea of being a teacher in a primary school.
一想到当小学教师她就产生反感。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
A new control idea that the total value is primary and the instantaneous value is secondary was brought forward.
提出了以累计料量控制为主,瞬时料流量控制为辅的控制思路。
Now, it is true that we're bringing Rational forward within the much broader context of SWG, but that's the primary reason Mike thought the Rational acquisition was a great idea in the first place.
现在,我们确实是在更广阔的SWG环境里带Rational前进,而这是Mike认为Rational收购首先是个好主意的主要原因。
In the suggestion, aim to the establishment of mechanisms for primary school English teachers' addition, propose a creative idea to establish "threshold" type for education support system.
在对策建议中,针对建立农村小学英语教师补充机制,创造性的提出了确立“门槛式”的支教制度。
One of them is the primary role played by the economicin social the other is the idea of a succession of modes of productionthroughout history.
其中之一是经济在社会社会中发挥的主要作用,另一个是贯穿历史的成功的生产模式的理念。
The primary Flex programming language, ActionScript 3, is object-oriented so it is a good idea for you to have some experience with OOP concepts.
Flex的主要编程语言ActionScript3.0是面向对象的,所以你最好有一些面向对象编程的经验。
The widespread idea that people should make self-improvement a primary goal in their lives is problematic because it assumes that people are intrinsically deficient.
认为人们应该把自我进步当做是人生头等大事的流行观点是有问题的,因为这样的观点在假设人们是天生就有缺陷的。
The widespread idea that people should make self-improvement a primary goal on their lives is problematic because it assumes that people are intrinsically deficient.
人们应该在生活当中将自我进修当作是主要目标的这种大家常有的观念, 其实是有问题的,因为这种观念假定了每个人本身都有不足。
In this article, idea was made clear that handles a variety of primary liquid of Aloe preliminary proved exist of aloe-emodin category, aloesone category and aloenin were distributed trend.
本文提出了制取芦荟各类原汁的方法,并初步证实了芦荟大黄素类、芦荟苦素类和芦荟宁的存在及分布趋势。从而指出:凝胶原汁应用于日化产品将是最主要的开发方向之一。
Chronic stress is the primary inducement for depression. Chronic mild stress model is a idea model for the study of depression.
而慢性应激是抑郁症的主要发病诱因,慢性应激抑郁症模型被公认为是研究抑郁症的理想模型。
In this dissertation, my primary aim is to defend the idea that animals have a basic moral right to life, such that we have a strong duty to refrain from killing them.
本文以阐述雷根的权利观点为主,并说明雷根如何证成动物可以拥有基本的道德权利。
This paper introduces the primary principle of the natural gas engine control system, puts forward a whole design idea, and gives the system structure .
本文阐述了气发动机控制系统的基本工作原理,提出了总体设计方案,并给出了硬件结构及实用方法。
With two primary hotels, one in Fukuoka and one in Asakusa, the idea of capsule hotels is to offer nothing more than a comfortable bed in a quiet area.
首推的是位于福冈市和东京浅草区的两座,其本意旨在于安静的环境中提供一张舒适的卧床。
Most of those terms should be self-explanatory, except maybe the idea of a "Land Deck, " which I consider a deck focused on land as its primary strategy.
大部分套牌都应可以自圆其说,除了那些将战术集中在地上的地套牌。
The output transformer uses the original idea presented by McIntosh, that is, the transformer is designed for a conventional push-pull output and the primary windings are halved.
改良输出变压器还是基于麦氏的原始想法,也就是说,变压器还是按照传统的推挽输出设计,而且初级绕组具备中央抽头。
Since then, he seems to have forgotten the idea — even though he is spending enough every five weeks in Afghanistan to ensure that practically every child on our planet gets a primary education.
从那以后,他似乎已然忘却了这个承诺。虽然美国在阿富汗每五周的开销就几乎足够为全球每个儿童提供初等教育。
Since then, he seems to have forgotten the idea — even though he is spending enough every five weeks in Afghanistan to ensure that practically every child on our planet gets a primary education.
从那以后,他似乎已然忘却了这个承诺。虽然美国在阿富汗每五周的开销就几乎足够为全球每个儿童提供初等教育。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!网页版学习工具
Gerroidea的中文意思
沪江词库精选Gerroidea是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语
[ snick ]的过去式
[ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
four thousand one hundred and forty two
seven thousand one hundred and forty two
[ mallard ]的复数形式
two thousand and one
[ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数小学英语词汇详解及例句_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语词汇详解及例句