拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
谁帮我分析这句话的句型your friend comes to school very upset
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
很简单:1 your friend comes to school very upset (在你的句子里very upset做your friend的主语补足语)2 ==Your friend is / looks very upset WHEN he comes to school.3 your friend (主语)comes(谓语) to(...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这明显是一个病句呀,very upset就算是状语也应该用“,”隔开呀
扫描下载二维码Your friend comes to school very upset. The bell rings so you need to go to class. Will you i the bell and go somewhere quiet to calm your friend down? 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Your friend comes to school very upset. The bell rings so you need to go to class. Will you i_________ the bell and go somewhere quiet to calm your friend down? &
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江省分校高二12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Everyone needs friends. There is an oldsaying, “Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.” But how do you find realfriendship and keep it?The American writer Sally Seamans tellsyoung students some smart ways to find friends. Sally says finding friendshipis just like planting a tree. You plant the seed and take care of it to make itgrow.First, you should choose a friend. Whatmakes a good friend? It is not because a person has money or good looks. A goodfriend should be kind and patient. For example, if you have a bad day, a goodfriend should listen to your complaints and do his or her best to help. To makea friend, you cannot be too shy. You should make each other happy and shareyour lives.But things cannot always he happy. Even thebest friends have fights. What should you do when you have a fight with yourfriend? You have to talk to him or her. When there is no one around, have anhonest talk. If he or she doesn’t want to talk, you could write a letter.There are three steps to being friendsagain:Tell him or her saywhat your friend has done wrong, and explain why you did this or that. Rememberthat friendship is the most important thing in your life.1.Sally wants to tell students the ways to____.
A.find friends
B.plant trees
C.get happy
D.keep fit
2.What makes good friends? A good friendshould ______.
A.be lovely and cool
B.be kind and patient
C.have lots of money
D.have good looks
3.According to the text, you can _____ yourfriend after a fight.
A.buy a present for
B.never say a word to
C.have dinner with
D.write a letter to
4. What is the best title of the text?
A.Teenagers and friendship
B.The good friends around you
C.The trouble of growing up
D.The care and keeping of friends
来源:学年陕西省高三第二次模拟考试英语题
题型:单项填空
– Can you tell me___________?&&&&&&&&&&& – An engineer from Jinan Iron and Steel Plants. && A. what your friendis&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. who your friend is && C. what is yourfriend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. who is your friend &
来源:2015届天津市红桥区高二上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope thatyour visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, I would like to draw yourattention to a few of our laws.& The first one is about drinking. Now, you maynot buy alcohol(酒) in this country if you are under l8 yearsof age, nor may your friends buy it for you.& Secondly, noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means,but please don’t make unnecessary noise, particularly at night. We ask you torespect other people who may wish to be quiet.& Thirdly, crossing the road. Be careful. Thetraffic moves on the left side of the road in this country. Use pedestriancrossings(人行横道) and do not take any chances when crossingthe road.& My next point is about litter(throwing awaywaste material in a public place). It is an offence(违法行为) to drop litter in the street. When you havesomething to throw away, please put it in your pocket and take it home, or putit in a litter bin.& Finally, as regards smoking, it is against thelaw to buy cigarettes or tobacco(烟草) if you areunder l6 years of age.& I'd like to finish by saying that if yourequire any sort of help or assistance, you should contact your localpolice station, who will be pleased to help you.& Now, are there any questions?1.The main purpose of this speech would be to&&&&&.A. prepare people for international travelB. declare the laws of different kindsC. give advice to travelers to the countryD. inform people of the punishment for breaking laws2.How many laws are there discussed in the speech?_______A. Three.&&& B. Four.&&&C. Five&&& D. Six3.From the speech we learn that &&&&&&&A. In this country, if you are under l8 years of age, youmay not buy alcohol, but your friend can buy it for you.B. You may not buy cigarettes or tobacco unless youare above l6 years of age.C. Because the traffic moves on the left side of theroad, you must use pedestrian crossings when crossing the road.D. You can’t make noise except at night.4.The underlined word “contact’’ in the seventhparagraph means&&&&&& .A. keep in touch with& B. get in touchwith&&& C. join&&& &&&&&&D.report5.Who do you think is most likely to make the speech?A. A policeman.&&& &&B. Alawmaker. &&&&&&C. A teacher.&&&&&D. A lawyer.&
来源:江西省南昌市2010届高三第二轮复习测试卷(四)
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,扶每小题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A Be sure to book a table if the restaurant you choose is all expensive or a popular one.You will feel embarrassed to show up without booking and having to wait for a table, leaving very bad impression on your friend,especially your girl friend.Also,be sure to check to see if you need to be properly dressed and tell your fi4end ahead of time what to wear.
When your food arrives,proper dining manners make you eat at a right pace so that you have time to talk.A good measure of how fast you should eat is to count 10 seconds between each mouthful and it’s bad manners if you eat too fast and then spend the rest of the time watching your friend eat. Don’t make noise when having soup and chewing,or chew with your mouth open. Your napkin(餐巾)should be placed on your lap at ail times.Don’t put it in any other place;It you have to get up,place it nearly on your seat.
When eating,put your fork straight in your mouth.Don’t place your fork in the side of your mouth as it increases the chances of dropping your food,which could be very embarrassing.If you get food stuck in your mouth,don’t pick it out with your fingers or fork at the table.Excuse yourself and go to the restroom and get it out with a toothpick. When dining,keep your eyes on your friend at all times and try to smile between mouthfuls. Some-times,you should make an effort to show some interest and ask questions like,“How do you like the beef?”If she needs, you are the one who is supposed to flag down the waiter fly a gentle wave of the hand until someone notices you.56.If you want to eat in a popular restaurant,the author of the passage suggests that&&&& . A.you book a table beforehand B.you book a table beforehand and check to be properly dressed C.you go with a friend D.you just show up any time you want57.Good eating manners do NOT include&&&&&&&&&&. A.eating at a proper pace B.making sounds to show how much you enjoy food C.showing some interest to your friend when dining D.placing a napkin on your lap58.We can infer from the passage for sure that&&&&&&&&&&&. A.the writer of the passage favors those dinning manners. B.the writer of the passage is not a Chinese C.toothpick is available in the restroom D.toothpick is not to be found on a dinner table59.The passage is mainly about&&&&&&&&&&. A.dining manners&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an expensive restaurant C.what to dress &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.what to eat
来源:学年甘肃省武威第五中学高二英语期末考试试卷
Too many people want to be their friends, but they don’t give friendship back. That is why some friendship doesn’t last long. To have a friend, you must learn to be one. You must learn to treat your friend the way you want your friend to treat you. Learning to be a good friend means learning three rules: be understanding. Honesty is where a good friendship starts. Friends must be able to trust one another. If you do not tell the truth, people usually find out. If a friend finds out that you haven’t been honest, you may lose friend’s trust. Good friends always count on one another to speak and act honestly. Generosity means sharing and sharing makes a friendship grow. You do not have to give your lunch money or your clothes. Naturally you will want to share your ideas and feeling. These can be very valuable to a friend. They tell your friend what is important to you. By sharing them, you help your friend know better. Sooner or later everyone needs understanding and helping with a problem. Something may go wrong at school. Talking about the problem can make it easier to solve. Turning to a friend can be a first step in solving the problem. So to be a friend you must listen and understand. You must try to put yourself in your friend’s place so you can understand the problem better. No two friendships are ever exactly alike. But all true friendships have three things in common. If you plan to keep your friends, you must practice honesty, generosity, and understanding.【小题1】Some friendships don’t last very long because ________.A.there are too many people who want to make friends. B.some people receive friendship but don’t give friendship back.C.those who give others friendship receive friendship from others.D.they don’t know friendship is something serious.【小题2】According to the passage honesty is ___________.A.something countable B.the base of friendshipC.as important as moneyD.more important than anything else【小题3】Which of the following isn’t mentioned(提及) in the passage?A.Always tell your friends the truth.B.Sharing your mind with your friends is of great value.C.Discussing your problems with your friend often helps to solve the problem.D.A friend who gives you his lunch money is a true friend.【小题4】The best title of this passage is __________.A.Honesty is the Best PolicyB.A Friend in Need is a Friend IndeedC.How to be FriendD.Three Important Points in Life
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号your friend comes to school very upset.the bell rings so you need to go to class 的翻译是:你的朋友就来到学校非常 upset.the 铃声响,所以你要去上课 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
your friend comes to school very upset.the bell rings so you need to go to class
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
你的朋友来学校非常upset.the的钟声响起,所以你需要去上课
你的朋友就来到学校非常 upset.the 铃声响,所以你要去上课
你的朋友就来到学校非常 upset.the 铃声响,所以你要去上课
你的朋友到学校很不开心.铃响的时候,您需要转到班
您的朋友来教育非常upset.the响铃圆环,因此您需要去分类
相关内容&aPython libraries may be used along with Tribon Vitesse Python图书馆也许与Tribon Vitesse一起使用 & afurther extended to join and braze bulk metal pieces, especially super alloy based turbine blades. 促进延长加入和镀黄铜大块金属片断,超级合金特别是基于涡轮叶片。 & arapid storage 迅速存贮 & aBubles Bubles & aTwo Approaches to Knowledge Management 对知识管理的二种方法 & acan you introduce about yourself? 您能否介绍关于你自己? & a今天对于劳动合同法的第三十六条到第三十八条进行了学习和分析。 Today to 38th has carried on the study and the analysis regarding work law of contract 36th. & a第十三届田径世锦赛 13th session of track and field international championship & aSympathetic but not touched
Hope can let my pain fluid 有同情心,但没被接触的希望可能让我的痛苦流体 & anet connection is slow today 净连接今天是慢的 & anakupenda nakupenda & a巧射 Shoots skillfully & a学生们都很喜欢这位年轻漂亮的女老师 The students all very much like this young attractive female teacher & a今天的会议没能成行 Today conference has not been able to form a line & ai dont know how to meet my sexual needs,anywhores around? 我不会适应我的性需要, anywhores ? & a我还会和我的朋友一起出去玩,每次玩的都很高兴 I also can exit with the friend of mine to play together, each time plays very is all happy & a你可以叫他王先生 You may call him Mr. Wang & a我和爸爸去海洋动物园看了海豚表演 I and the daddy went to the sea zoo to watch the porpoise performance & aI once a month I每月一次 & a你在亲哪位美女呢?我吃醋了 Which beautiful woman are you kissing? I was jealous & a我想开一家特别的餐厅或者酒吧 I want to open a special dining room or the bar & a我爷爷是一名严利的保安每天早起晚归很辛苦 My grandfather is Yan an Li security gets up early every day late turns over to very laboriously & aShare this video 分享这录影 & a你说的英语我听不懂,我也不会说英语 You said English I cannot understand, I cannot speak English & adeath be not proud 死亡不是感到骄傲 & a过去常常看书 In the past frequently read & a这次活动为期两个月 This activity for time two months & athe results for “watch tv’ are interesting 结果为“手表电视’是有趣 & a推销员欺骗老太太买了他那些无用的东西 The salesman deceived old woman to buy he useless things & a一连串的 A succession of & amarry at some time 某时结婚 & aI am writing and sending emails in Italian 我是文字和送电子邮件用意大利语 & alatest hindi 最新的北印度语 & awatches 手表 & a相信自己可以拥有更好的 Believed oneself may have well & a有付出就有收获 Has pays has the harvest & athereby,verify that the bolts in the casing lid 从而,核实螺栓在框盒盖 & aSorry to bother u,just regard me say the rubbish 抱歉打扰u,正义看待我言垃圾 & aDo
everything
to 做您 想要a 朋友 谁 您 能知道 一切 & a如果不行, If is not good, & abless everything goes smoothly 保佑一切顺利地去 & a在盒子里睡觉 Sleeps in the box & a多加练习 Practices & abottle twist the cap 瓶转弯盖帽 & ai learn it by myself 我由我自己学会它 & ai am away now i will contact you later 我是我以后与您联系的去现在 & apcb正面向上 The pcb frontage is upward & a昨天召开的会议集中在几个问题上 Yesterday convened the conference concentrated in several questions & ayour really is standents 您真正地是standents & aSupplicant Service 恳求者服务 & aTell me how you didn't wake my parents up 告诉我怎样您没有把我的父母吵醒 & aFiorucci Fiorucci & a我喜欢熬夜 I like staying up late & ayour friend comes to school very upset.the bell rings so you need to go to class 您的朋友来教育非常upset.the响铃圆环,因此您需要去分类 &your friend comes to school very upset 的翻译是:你的朋友来到学校很难过 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
your friend comes to school very upset
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
很不高兴,你的朋友来学校
你的朋友来到学校很难过
你的朋友来到学校很难过
你的朋友到学校很不开心
您的朋友来教育非常生气
相关内容&aFeeling talent 感觉天分 & aKeep is the human hear 保留是人听见 & a钳柄采用优质碳钢冲压,钳口采用50CRV锻打成型,三连机构采用20CRM热处理,硬度高;钳柄表面采用压纹镀镍防锈处理。 The pliers handle uses the high quality carbon steel ramming, the mouth of the tongs uses 50CRV to hammer the formation, three organizations use the 20CRM heat treatment continually, degree
The pliers handle surface uses embossing nickel plating rust prevention processing. & aafter she gets Lucia settled in her senior year at the Hun school in New Jersey. 在她在新泽西之后得到Lucia在她的资深年被安定在匈奴学校。 & a我爱北京,虽然我即将离开这座城市。我不知道下一次的到来会是什么时候,可是我非常明白我想要在这座城市生存就必须要有能被它认可的实力。我爱北京,我爱我亲爱的爸爸妈妈,我感谢我的姐姐姐夫!我爱你们正如你们也爱我一样。 I love Beijing, although I soon leave this city.I did not know when the next time arrival can be, but I understood extremely I want in this city survival to have to have to have can the strength which is approved by it.I love Beijing, I love my dear father and mother, I thank me the elder sister bro & aperson who youwrite to butnever met youwrite对butnever遇见的人 & aleads to a course at NQF6. 导致路线在NQF6。 & abig birl, in the big world 大踩着旋转,在大世界 & a跟随心 With as one desires & a南湖很大,南湖是当年地震后,地陷下去形成的。 Lake Nanhu is very big, after Lake Nanhu was the same year earthquake, the subsidence of the earth formed. & a好了,等我 回来,我们再聊,好吗?我需要出去了 Good, waits for me to come back, we chat again? I needed to exit & a做晚饭 Makes the dinner & aCorrupted installation or invalid license 腐败的设施或无效执照 & aBut it's sad to think about all those animal in danger.It makes me mad. 但可悲考虑所有那些动物处于危险中。它使我疯狂。 & a我只为等你一个人! I only for wait for you! & aDo I ask on which road you are? ? Which door 我是否问在哪条路您是? ? 哪个门 & aWhat is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel 什么是最痛苦的是爱某人和从未发现勇气告诉人怎么您感觉 & aCompressive strength 耐压强度 & a你知道我对你的爱是永恒的 You knew I to your love am eternal & a她长得很可爱 She very much lovably & a救护车 Ambulance & a有一些人 Has some people & a你们能给他们一些意见 You can give them some opinions & a很抱歉。当你回复我消息时。我已经不在家里了。下次,我一定会及时回复你消息 Was sorry very much.When you reply my news.I already not at home.Next time, I certainly will be able to reply your news promptly & a优秀经销商 优秀买手展示 The outstanding dealer buys the hand demonstration outstandingly & a你们有一样的名字叫 w You have the same name to call w & a我永远不会放弃我的信念 我永远不会放弃我的信念 & aThe 3 first shapes of the 2nd rank. This step is especially difficult to understand and produce 第2种等级的3第一形状。 这步是特别难了解和生产 & apotuguese是什么意思 potuguese is any meaning & a上个星期天你跟谁踢的足球 Previous on Sunday you the soccer which kicks with who & aThis is very important to me! 这是非常重要对我! & a你永远在我心里 You forever in my heart & ayou are
full naked 您充分赤裸 & afighting,I believe you are the best! fighting, I believe you are the best! & aPhilishave Philishave & a妈妈每天给我讲一个故事 Mother every day tells a story to me & ain a hollow steel ball 在一个空心钢珠 & a他是以肢体表情为主的演员,剧中对白极少, He is by the body expression primarily actor, in the play the dialogue is extremely few, & ano, i only used google translation 没有,我只使用了google翻译 & amobileData mobileData & a人民南路一段 South people a road section & aLikes kissing very much 喜欢非常亲吻 & ai am counting the day 我计数天 & a“津津”张开双臂欢迎八方来客,反映天津人民热情好客。做出跳跃和欢庆胜利的姿态预祝运动员取得优异成绩并祝运动会取得圆满成功 “Juicy” stretches out the arms welcome eight side guests, reflects the Tianjin people warmly hospitable.Makes jumps and joyfully celebrates the victory the posture to wish in advance the athlete to obtain the excellent result and to wish the games to obtain the complete success & a黑执事 ???? ????? & a℡ 、I want to find out, only belong to my 我想要发现的℡、,只有属于我 & a现实強奸 了 过 去 、留 下 的 孽 种 叫 回 忆 The reality raped the bad child which, stayed behind to be called the recollection & aIt means I have to shower 它意味我必须淋浴 & ado not worry though i will get all pervy on you. you have my word 不要担心,虽然我将得到所有pervy在您。 您有我的词 & ayou know a particular restaurant that you prefer 您知道您更喜欢的一家特殊餐馆 & ano problems if we do not understand 没有问题,如果我们不了解 & a?????? ???? 执事是黑的 & ayour friend comes to school very upset 您的朋友来教育非常生气 &Your friend comes to school very upset.其中upset可不可以当副词讲?upset
Your friend comes to school very upset.其中upset可不可以当副词讲?upset 在这里能不能形容前面的动词?
very是程度副词修饰upset.upset在这里做形容词 再问: 那是不是只能形容人了 再答: 我说的是在句子里的用法 再答: upset还可以作为动词,名词再问: 要是把句子末very upset变成happily,改变句意,那这里happily是不是作为副词修饰come to school了? 再答: 由于英文一词多义多性的存在,在具体翻译时要结合句子的意思理解。当然单句可能有不同的意思,但是大多数情况人会选择普遍的表意单词。不会 再答: 是滴,不过是修饰谓语come to 再答: school是整个句子的宾语再问: 噢噢明白了,不过要是再把happily换成 very happy就是形容your friend了? 再答: 是的,再问: 谢谢懂了
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《Your friend comes to school very upset.其中upset可不可以当副词讲?upset》相关的作业问题
第一个它可能是长期的,或者还正在持续的,而第二个它更强调一种动作 变得怎么怎么样了、、,拓展,如果是区分be和get等词的话,be一般是强调一种状态,而get则更强调一个动作.
不同.第一个更偏向于··同情,表歉意,怜悯···第二个·翻一下就知道了.我知道你很悲伤,但你不能怪我.很容易就知道语气不同、··
1,此句的意思是:你说了什么,让她这么难过?如果改成原型,这句话就成了一个陈述句,what have you said 做主语.2,此句后半句用的将来时态,所以前半句不能是现在进行时,也要表示将来,这句话才符合要表达的意思.will be doing ,表示将来,不一定都用在具体时间点,就表达的意思而定.3,此处表示如
What's wrong with
(How)(did)Tom feel when he heard the news汤姆听到这个消息后什么感觉?
very upset在这里是主语的补语very 作为副词修饰 upsetupset 在这里是形容词,意思为:伤心的、难过的、不开心等这种用法英文比较常见,同宾语补足语一样,表示状态.如:he stayed there sad.he died young.she came home sick.don't marry yo
Losing表示一种状态,这里意思是丢了3张去流行音乐会的门票,如果用because of的话应该说because of i've lost ···
主语的补足语your friend 是句子的主语,这里upset是形容词,来描述主语的状态的.是主补.很多时候,主补用表语形容词充当.例如:She was sent back from the front alive.
很简单:1 your friend comes to school very upset (在你的句子里very upset做your friend的主语补足语)2 ==Your friend is / looks very upset WHEN he comes to school.3 your friend (主语
By what were you made so upset?
and连接两个并列分句.The news quite upset him是“主语+动词+宾语”的结构,其中upset是实义动词,作谓语.upset在这里是过去式,没有三单的变化.he is upset now是“主语+系动词+表语”的结构,其中upset是形容词,作表语.
D 你把句子补完整就知道了.--What made her so upset?--Losing her bike (made her so upset)理解了吗?
.打乱,扰乱 She upset our plan.她打乱了我们的计划.2.使苦恼,使心烦; 使不适 The news upset him emotionally.这消息使他心烦意乱.Chocolate upset his stomach.
upset stomachn.肚子痛stomach upsetn.肠胃不适,消化不良upset price拍卖底价,最低售价,开拍价格+名词 upset pail 打翻的桶 副词+~mentally upset 心烦意乱 +介词 get upset about 为…而心烦 upset at〔about,over〕(v.
应该是,I feel upset.吧,如果是就是”我生气了“.
I'm very upset and don't know what to do.你先通读一遍所有的单词明白大概的意思,然后再大胆地试着把每个单词拼起来就好啦,像这里的'I'm"就是肯定要放在句首的,upset是沮丧伤心的意思,连起来就是“I'm upset” 我很沮丧,"don't know what to do"不
e upset about:后接事物be upset with: 后接人物对象给一个例句,你就能记住了:Mary was not upset about the gift you sent, but she was upset with you.玛丽不是因为你送的礼物而心烦,她是对你不满意.
upset 【用法】 用作动词,意为“to cause to turn or tip over “打翻,推翻”;“to distress or perturb mentally or emotionally使不适,使心烦”例如:I upset the soup all over the table.我把汤打翻在桌上了
这两个都是vt

我要回帖

更多关于 very best friend 的文章

随机推荐