douban.com, all rights reserved 北京豆网科技有限公司
京ICP备号 网络视听许可证号
京网文[8号
&&新出网证(京)字129号
违法和不良信息举报电话:&
电话:12377All Around The World 歌词_百度知道
All Around The World 歌词
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:All Around The World歌手:The Jam专辑:Compact Snap!Loick Essien - All Around The WorldI've been all around the worldAnd still I can't seem to find this girlI've been up and down, round and roundTryin' to get up inside every girl, yeahI just wanna love 'em, love 'em, love 'emI just wanna love 'em, oh yeahI just wanna love 'em, love 'em, love 'emI just wanna love 'em, oh yeahI'm talkin' every woman in this planetThat can handle itEvery time I see your pretty facesI can't help but say thatI just wanna love ya, love ya, love yaI just wanna love ya, oh yeahI came across the baddest chickThat I ever seenAbout five foot six with curvelicious hipsAll my fellowz up in hereYou know what I meanNothing you've ever seenAnd she's coming with meYour body's screamin' yeahCome make love to my ear yeahCan't you feel it, right after youOne after another, can't get enoughThere's so many women in this worldI just can't pick one aloneBeen all around the worldAnd still I can't seem to find this girl, yeahI've been up and down, round and roundTryin' to get up inside every girl, yeahI just wanna love 'em, love 'em, love 'emI just wanna love 'em, oh yeahI just wanna love 'em, love 'em, love 'emI just wanna love 'em, oh yeahI'm talkin' every woman in this planetThat can handle itEvery time I see your pretty facesI can't help but say thatI just wanna love ya, love ya, love yaI just wanna love ya, oh yeahAll I ever wanted to do is love herAm sure ain't nobody that can do it betterCause you ain't gonna want it from no otherBreaking your body down under this coverThat can have your legs in the airDripping everywhereYour body feelin' ? right after you ?One after another, can't get enoughThere's so many women in this worldI just can't pick one aloneBeen all around the worldAnd still I can't seem to find this girl, yeahI've been up and down, round and roundTryin' to get up inside every girl, yeahI just wanna love 'em, love 'em, love 'emI just wanna love 'em, oh yeahI just wanna love 'em, love 'em, love 'emI just wanna love 'em, oh yeahI'm talkin' every woman in this planetThat can handle itEvery time I see your pretty facesI can't help but say thatI just wanna love ya, love ya, love yaI just wanna love ya, oh yeah
采纳率:75%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& Module知识点 & “Nuclear power's dang...”习题详情
156位同学学习过此题,做题成功率89.7%
Nuclear power's danger to health, safety, and even life itself can be summed up in one word: radiation. Nuclear radiation has a certain mystery about it, partly because it cannot be detected by human senses. It can't be seen or heard, or touched or tasted, even though it may be all around us. There are other things like that. For example, radio waves are all around us but we can't detect them, sense them, without a radio receiver. Similarly, we can't sense radioactivity without a radiation detector. But unlike common radio waves, nuclear radiation is not harmless to human beings and other living things. At very high levels, radiation can kill an animal or human being immediately by killing masses of cells in vital organs. But even the lowest levels can do serious damage. There is no levels of radiation that is completely safe. If the radiation does not hit anything important, the damage may not be serious. This is the case when only a few cells are hit, and if they are killed immediately. Your body will replace the dead cells with healthy ones. But if the few cells are only damaged, and if they reproduce themselves, you may be in trouble. They can grow into cancer. Sometimes this does not show up for many years.This is another reason for some of the mystery about nuclear radiation. Serious damage can be done without the victim being aware at the time that damage has occurred. A person can be irradiated(辐射)and feel fine, then die for cancer five, ten, or twenty years later as a result. Or a child can be born weak as a result of radiation absorbed by its grandparents. Radiation can hurt us. We must know the truth.【小题1】Which of the following statements is true?A.Nuclear radiation is just like common radio waves.B.Nuclear radiation can cause cancer to human beings. C.Nuclear radiation can be detected by human senses.D.Nuclear radiation can be safe to human beings if its level is low.【小题2】How can nuclear radiation kill an animal?A.By damaging its heart.B.By killing a few cells.C.By hitting any place in its body.D.By killing many cells in important organs.【小题3】If a human being is hit by nuclear radiation, he may &&&&.A.die of cancer after many yearsB.die immediately C.have a child who may be born weakD.all of the aboveB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-高考英语人教版选修(6)一轮测试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Nuclear power's danger to health, safety, and even life itself can be summed up in one word: radiation. N...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章大意:本文向我们介绍了核能对我们健康的危害。核能对人类的健康、安全乃至生命所造成的危害可用一个单词加以概括:辐射。【小题1】B 细节理解题。由第二段第一句话可知,C项错误;由第二段最后一句话“But unlike common radio waves, nuclear radiation is not harmless to human beings and other living things. ”可知,核辐射对人类健康有害,它和一般的微波不一样,所以A、D项错误;由第三段倒数第二句话可知,B项正确。【小题2】D 推理判断题。由第三段第一句话“At very high levels, radiation can kill an animal or human being immediately by killing masses of cells in vital organs.”可知,D项正确。 【小题3】D 细节理解题。由第四段倒数后两句话可知,A、C项正确;由第三段第一句话可知,A项正确。所以选D项。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Nuclear power's danger to health, safety, and even life itself can be summed up in one word: radiati...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Nuclear power's danger to health, safety, and even life itself can be summed up in one word: radiation. N...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Module”“Unit19”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“Nuclear power's danger to health, safety, and even life itself can be summed up in one word: radiation. N...”相似的题目:
The stars have come together for the 2014 QUT Classic fun run on Sunday, May 4! This year's fun run around central Brisbane not only promises a fantastic family day out--it also happens to be International Star Wars Day.Hundreds of serious一and not so serious一participants will contest a choice of scenic l km , 5km or l0km routes around QUT (Queensland University of Technology), South Bank and the CBD on Sunday, May 4.May 4 has become Star Wars Day for fans around the globe一the date being chosen as a play on "May the Force (fourth) be with you"To celebrate, Yoda will make a special guest appearance at the QUT Classic at 7:20am to help kids warm up for the l km event while the Indie Chamber Orchestra does a live performance of the Star Wars theme. The special visit has been organized by Healthstream QUT, who operate the university's pools and gyms.Classic organizer Cheryl Goodwin from QUT Student Engagement said the second annual event would also be combined with a buskers(街头艺人)festival, ensuring plenty of entertainment around Gardens Point and along the route."The Classic Buskers Festival is being organized by the QUT Music Society and will Feature some of Brisbane’s best buskers and bands as well as QUT talent.There's going to be a mix of music,dance,circus and comedy."she said.The QUT Classic will also raise funds for QUT’s Learning Potential Fund,which provides scholarships for low income students.About 1200 people registered for last year’s event and organizers are hoping for a similar--if not bigger-turnout in 2014.The race will begin and end at QUT Gardens Point,where breakfast will be available for purchase.Both the 5km and 1 0km events will begin at 8:00 am,with the l km event starting at 7:30 am. QUT Classic registration costs$25 for the l km event,$30 for 5km and$35 for 10km.People can register as individuals or in teams.One of the biggest teams is expected to be the Learning Potential Fund team,which is open to QUT staff ,students and the general public.Participants who register before 30 April will receive a race pack.The first 1 000 participants will also receive a free 1imited edition QUT Classic T-shirt.QUT Running is offering all registrants free training sessions in the six weeks leading up to this event.For more information on the QUT Classic,contact Cheryl Goodwin on 07
orc.goodwin@qut.edu.au.Media contact:Mechelle McMahon,QUT media,media@qut.edu.au【小题1】The purpose of the passage is to introduce&&&&.A.a fun run around central BrisbaneB.an international Star Wars DayC.a buskers festival in QUTD.QUT’s learning Potential Fund【小题2】According to the 3rd paragraph,May 4&&&&.A.plays an important part in Star Wars DayB.can be understood in different ways when readC.used to be a festival for fans around the worldD.means the same as“May the Force be with you”【小题3】Which of the following will be free for all the participants?A.Breakfast.B.A race pack.C.T-shirt.D.Training session.【小题4】If you want to know more about QUT Classic,you can contact &&&&&&&.A.Healthstream QUTB.Cheryl GoodwinC.QUT Music SocietyD.Mechelle&&&&
The waste water, when &&&&,should be clean enough to meet standards.releasingbeing releasedreleasedto be released
Red Sorghum was adapted from Mo Yan's 1986 novel of the same name, &&&& to life a visual landscape of red sorghum and a fiery &&&& sun. setting setting set set
“Nuclear power's dang...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Nuclear power's danger to health, safety, and even life itself can be summed up in one word: radiation. Nuclear radiation has a certain mystery about it, partly because it cannot be detected by human senses. It can't be seen or heard, or touched or tasted, even though it may be all around us. There are other things like that. For example, radio waves are all around us but we can't detect them, sense them, without a radio receiver. Similarly, we can't sense radioactivity without a radiation detector. But unlike common radio waves, nuclear radiation is not harmless to human beings and other living things. At very high levels, radiation can kill an animal or human being immediately by killing masses of cells in vital organs. But even the lowest levels can do serious damage. There is no levels of radiation that is completely safe. If the radiation does not hit anything important, the damage may not be serious. This is the case when only a few cells are hit, and if they are killed immediately. Your body will replace the dead cells with healthy ones. But if the few cells are only damaged, and if they reproduce themselves, you may be in trouble. They can grow into cancer. Sometimes this does not show up for many years.This is another reason for some of the mystery about nuclear radiation. Serious damage can be done without the victim being aware at the time that damage has occurred. A person can be irradiated(辐射)and feel fine, then die for cancer five, ten, or twenty years later as a result. Or a child can be born weak as a result of radiation absorbed by its grandparents. Radiation can hurt us. We must know the truth.【小题1】Which of the following statements is true?A.Nuclear radiation is just like common radio waves.B.Nuclear radiation can cause cancer to human beings. C.Nuclear radiation can be detected by human senses.D.Nuclear radiation can be safe to human beings if its level is low.【小题2】How can nuclear radiation kill an animal?A.By damaging its heart.B.By killing a few cells.C.By hitting any place in its body.D.By killing many cells in important organs.【小题3】If a human being is hit by nuclear radiation, he may ____.A.die of cancer after many yearsB.die immediately C.have a child who may be born weakD.all of the above”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Nuclear power's danger to health, safety, and even life itself can be summed up in one word: radiation. Nuclear radiation has a certain mystery about it, partly because it cannot be detected by human senses. It can't be seen or heard, or touched or tasted, even though it may be all around us. There are other things like that. For example, radio waves are all around us but we can't detect them, sense them, without a radio receiver. Similarly, we can't sense radioactivity without a radiation detector. But unlike common radio waves, nuclear radiation is not harmless to human beings and other living things. At very high levels, radiation can kill an animal or human being immediately by killing masses of cells in vital organs. But even the lowest levels can do serious damage. There is no levels of radiation that is completely safe. If the radiation does not hit anything important, the damage may not be serious. This is the case when only a few cells are hit, and if they are killed immediately. Your body will replace the dead cells with healthy ones. But if the few cells are only damaged, and if they reproduce themselves, you may be in trouble. They can grow into cancer. Sometimes this does not show up for many years.This is another reason for some of the mystery about nuclear radiation. Serious damage can be done without the victim being aware at the time that damage has occurred. A person can be irradiated(辐射)and feel fine, then die for cancer five, ten, or twenty years later as a result. Or a child can be born weak as a result of radiation absorbed by its grandparents. Radiation can hurt us. We must know the truth.【小题1】Which of the following statements is true?A.Nuclear radiation is just like common radio waves.B.Nuclear radiation can cause cancer to human beings. C.Nuclear radiation can be detected by human senses.D.Nuclear radiation can be safe to human beings if its level is low.【小题2】How can nuclear radiation kill an animal?A.By damaging its heart.B.By killing a few cells.C.By hitting any place in its body.D.By killing many cells in important organs.【小题3】If a human being is hit by nuclear radiation, he may ____.A.die of cancer after many yearsB.die immediately C.have a child who may be born weakD.all of the above”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The surprising experiment I am about to describe proves that air is all around you and that it presses down upon you. Air pressure is a powerful force. When you swim underwater
you can feel water pushing down on your body. The air all around you does the same. However
your body is so used to it that you do not notice this. The pressure is caused by a layer of air called the atmosphere. This layer surrounds the Earth
extending to about five kilometers above the Earth’s surface. The following experiment is an easy one that you can do at home. But make sure that you are supervised
because you will need to use matches. Now for the experiment!What you need ?A hard-boiled egg without the shell ?A bottle with a neck slightly smaller than the egg ?A piece of paper ?A match Method 1) Check that the egg will sit firmly on the neck of the bottle. 2) Tear the paper into strips and put the strips into the bottle. 3) Light the paper by dropping a burning match into the bottle. 4) Quickly sit the egg on the neck of the bottle. Result Astonishingly
the egg will be sucked into the bottle. Your friends will be amazed when you show them the experiment. But be careful when you handle matches. Why it happened As the paper burns
it needs oxygen and uses up the oxygen (air) in the bottle. The egg acts as a seal in the neck of the bottle
so no more air can get inside. This reduces the air pressure inside the bottle. The air pressure must equalize
so more air from outside must enter the bottle. The outside air pressure against the egg and then the egg is pushed into the bottle! This proves that air is all around and that it is pressing down on it.
Why is there the need to take care when you are doing the experiment?
The bottle could break.
You need to light the paper with a match.
The egg needs to be shelled.
The egg has to be perfectly placed on the neck of the bottle.
In the experiment
the burning inside the bottle can___.
equalize the air pressure inside and outside
make a seal in the neck of the bottle
finish up the oxygen inside the bottle
produce more oxygen inside the bottle
How did the egg put into the bottle?
The oxygen inside the bottle sucked the egg in.
It became saft without the shell.
The neck of the bottle was wide enough.
The outside air pressure forced it into the bottle.
The experiment is carried cut to prove ______.
water pushes on your body when you swim underwater.
the earth is surrounded by a layer of air called the atmosphere.
the pressure of air around us has a powerful force.
the air pressure is not equalized around us.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
BCDC1.细节理解。根据第二段的内容可知在做实验的过程中要小心,因为需要使用火柴,由此可知B项是正确的。2.细节理解。根据第一段第一句中的内容可知瓶内有燃烧可以耗尽里面的氧气。3.细节理解。根据最后一段到数第二句中的内容可知,鸡蛋是在瓶外空气的压力下掉入瓶中的。4.推理判断。结合第一段中的Air pressure is a powerful force和最后一段最后一句的内容可以推知这实验的目的是证明我们周围的空气具有很大的压力。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>>
Spice Girls辣妹 经典歌曲《Wannabe》
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
yo, i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want,我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的,
so tell me what you want, what you really really want,所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。
i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want, 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的 So tell me what you want, what you really really want,所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。
i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna really我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要,
really really wanna zigazig ha.我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,辣妹自己发明的词)
if you want my future forget my past,如果想要我的未来,那就忘掉我的过去
if you wanna get with me better make it fast,如果想和我在一起,那就最好迅速一点
now don't go wasting my precious time,不要浪费我宝贵的时间
get your act together we could be just fine控制你的行为,我们会相处愉快
i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want,我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的
so tell me what you want, what you really really want,所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。
i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna really我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的,
really really wanna zigazig ha.我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,辣妹自己发明的词)
if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,如果想做我的爱人,就要和我的朋友
make it last forever friendship never ends,永远和睦相处,友情永远不变
if you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,如果想做我的爱人,你应该学会付出 taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.获得是那么的简单,但这才是我要的方式。
what do you think about that now you know how i feel,你觉得怎么样?现在你知道我的感觉了,
say you can handle my love are you for real,说你能掌握我的爱情,你说的是真的。
i won't be hasty, i'll give you a try我不会犹豫,我会给你个机会。
if you really
me then i'll say goodbye.如果你惹我烦,我会说拜拜。
so here's a story from a to z, you wanna get with me
you gotta listen carefully,
we got em in the place who likes it in your face,
we got g like mc who likes it on an
easy v doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,
and as for me you'll see,
slam your body down and wind it all around
slam your body down and wind it all around.
if you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,
you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam
slam your body down zigazig ah
if you wanna be my lover.
点击收听单词发音&&
n.虫子;故障;窃听器;vt.纠缠;装窃听器
参考例句:
There is a bug in the system.系统出了故障。
The bird caught a bug on the fly.那鸟在飞行中捉住了一只昆虫。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------

我要回帖

更多关于 love is all around 的文章

随机推荐