在此立一立个flag是什么意思: expect the autumn.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fall is a British-Irish crime drama television series filmed and set in . The series, starring
as Detective Superintendent , is created and written by
and features
as serial killer Paul Spector. It is produced by Artists Studio, and shown on
in the UK.
The series premiered in the Republic of Ireland on RT? One on 12 May 2013, and in the United Kingdom on BBC Two on 13 May 2013. The second series began in the Republic of Ireland on 9 November and in the UK on 13 November 2014. The third series premiered on RT? One on 25 September and on BBC Two on 29 September 2016.
This section needs expansion. You can help by . (June 2018)
Superintendent , a senior investigating officer tasked with reviewing investigations, is seconded to the
(PSNI) in order to assess the progress of a murder investigation that has remained active longer than 28 days. When it becomes apparent a
is on the loose, local detectives must work with Stella to find and capture Paul Spector, who is attacking young professional women in the city of . As time passes Stella's team works tirelessly to build a case, but they are met with complications both inside and outside the PSNI.
Cubitt said that he originally was researching another show he was planning on writing and read a book on the BTK ("Bind, Torture, Kill") , . Cubitt found the structure of the book, which began with a structured look at the BTK Killer's attack that was possible because of Rader's own testimony, documentary evidence that he had left, and the extensive forensic evidence that was gathered from the scene of the crime. Inspired by this, Cubitt created a structure where the killer is identified immediately, eliminating the
aspect of many stories. The focus could then become on the motivation and underlying reasons for the killings and a focus on the insights that might be gained about the psychology of the killer, even in the face of what might be considered a normal, functioning person with a job, wife, and children. Cubitt said this was the starting point that interested him: how this supposedly normally functioning person would then be connected to the crimes.
On 3 February 2012,
picked up The Fall series with a five episode order. The series was written by Allan Cubitt and produced for BBC Two by Artists Studio and , with funding from
and the European Regional Development Fund. Gub Neal and Julian Stevens produced, with Cubitt, Justin Thomson-Glover, Patrick Irwin, and Stephen Wright serving as .
directed the first series. Cubitt cast
first, then cast . The series premiered in the Republic of Ireland on RT? One on 12 May 2013, and in the UK on BBC Two on 13 May 2013.
renewed the show for a second series on 27 May 2013. On 21 October 2013, it was announced that Jakob Verbruggen would not be returning to direct The Fall's second series. Instead Cubitt would direct, with production due to begin in February 2014. Series star Gillian Anderson became an executive producer for the programme from its second series. Production of series 2 ended in June 2014. Series 2 began in the Republic of Ireland on Sunday, 9 November on
and in the United Kingdom on BBC Two Thursday, 13 November 2014.
In March 2015, it was announced that the BBC had commissioned a third series of The Fall. Cubitt stated that this series was conceived "in the hope of further exploring the characters and themes that are at the heart of [the drama]". Cubitt stated that he has already envisaged how the show's third series will conclude. Carol Moorhead replaced Julian Stevens as second producer of the third series. Filming took place in Belfast between December 2015 and April 2016. The third series got an exclusive look at the
on 25 August 2016. It premiered in the Republic of Ireland on Sunday, 25 September on
and in the UK on Thursday, 29 September 2016 on .
It was reported that Cubitt has ideas for several seasons past Spector's arc. In September 2016, Cubitt confirmed that the third series is Dornan's last, but expressed intention for future series. Cubitt added that the fourth series "isn't going to be straight away." Anderson stated: "I'm excited by the idea of potentially revisiting it in a few years, to see what transpires in 's life afterwards."
Casting announcements began in February 2012, with
first to be cast in the series as Detective Superintendent . Next to join the series was Northern Irish actor
as serial killer Paul Spector. ,
were next to be cast, with Panjabi playing Reed Smith, Scanlan playing DC Glen Martin and Hassan playing Annie Brawley. It was later announced that , , , and Séainín Brennan had joined the series.
In 2014, it was announced that
had joined the cast in starring roles as Tom Anderson and Gail McNally, respectively.
later joined the main cast, while
was cast in a recurring capacity.
departed the series in episode 1, whilst lead actress
departed following the series’ penultimate episode.
Anderson, Dornan, Lynch, Waugh, Franciosi, Kane, O'Neill, and Morgan all returned as regulars for the third series, alongside new cast members , , , Richard Clements, , , , , , , and . Former main cast members Niamh McGrady, Stuart Graham, and Bronagh Taggart returned in guest arcs.
as Paul Spector
as ACC Jim Burns
as Sally Ann Spector
as DCI Matt Eastwood
as PC Danielle Ferrington
as Professor Reed Smith
as Katie Benedetto
as Rose Stagg
Sarah Beattie as Olivia Spector
as Tom Stagg
as DS Tom Anderson
as Sarah Kay
as DI Rob Breedlove
Ben Peel as DS James Olson
Frank McCusker as DCI Garrett Brink
as Morgan Monroe
as DC Gail McNally
as DC Glenn Martin
as Annie Brawley
as Ned Callan
Brian Milligan as Jimmy Tyler
Séainín Brennan as Liz Tyler
David Beattie as Liam Spector
as Peter Jensen
as Kiera Sheridan
as PC Hagstrom
as August Larson
as David Alvarez
as Sean Healy
as Joe O'Donnell
Richard Clements as DC Rick Turner
as DCI Joan Kinkead
as Mark Bailey
as Patrick Spencer
as Alison Walden
as Wallace
Cubitt was inspired by guitar manufacturing companies when naming so both
are brands of guitar, as are Bacon & Day, , , , , , , , , , , ,
The first series aired on
in Canada. The series also aired across Latin America during September 2013 for subscribers of the TV satellite provider . The Fall was aired in the exclusive channel OnDIRECTV in high definition.
has picked up the series to air on their
channels in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Albania. Estonian National Broadcasting started to run the series in Estonia on channel ETV (Eesti Televisioon) on 7 December 2014.
started screening the series on its
service in February 2014. Reruns have aired on
in Canada since June 2014. In Australia, the first series was shown on
(Foxtel) in April/May 2014. The series began airing on
starting 23 October 2014. In New Zealand, the series began airing on the
on Thursday 29 August 2013. In Italy the first series was shown on Sky Atlantic. In The Netherlands the first series was aired by
in HD on public channel
between 14 March 2015 and 11 April 2015.
In Australia, series 2 was shown on
in November/December 2014 – within 48 hours of the first broadcasts in the UK, and on SBS One in November 2015. In the Netherlands series 2 began airing on KRO in HD on public channel NPO 1 on 29 August 2015.
In Germany, the show was given the title Tod in Belfast ("Death in Belfast"); the first two series aired together in Germany on
from 15 November to 16 December 2015. The two series were shown in a recut containing 6 episodes with each being 90 minutes long and a total of 540 minutes altogether. This equates to approximately 120 minutes of the whole material of series 1 and 2 being cut. The uncut version was later shown in re-runs by channels
In Latin America, the entire series was aired on OnDirectv, an exclusive TV channel for
subscribers and as of 2017 it is also available on Netflix in the region.
The Fall received positive reviews from critics. Both the first and the second season received a rating of 100% on . The third season has a rating of 71%. The first season has a score of 81 out of 100 on , indicating "universal acclaim". The third season has a score of 60 out of 100, indicating "mixed or average reviews".
Nominee(s)
The Best Actress Dagger
Best Television Episode Teleplay
Allan Cubitt
Breakthrough Award
Best Actress
Gillian Anderson
Writer's Award
Allan Cubitt
Best Detective (longlisted)
Gillian Anderson
Best Drama (longlisted)
Best Leading Actor
Jamie Dornan
Best Television Drama
Best Lead Actor – Television
Jamie Dornan
Best Original Score (Film/TV Drama)
Director of Photography - Drama
Ruairi O'Brien
Make-Up & Hair - Drama
Production Design - Drama
Tom McCullough
Best Actress – Television Series Drama
Gillian Anderson
Best Television Series – Drama
Best Actress – Television Series Drama
Gillian Anderson
Best Drama Series
Best Supporting Actress - Drama
Best Actor - Drama
Jamie Dornan
Best Television Drama
Best Actress (longlisted)
Gillian Anderson
Best Actor (longlisted)
Jamie Dornan
Best Drama (longlisted)
British Screenwriters' Awards
Best British Crime Writing
Allan Cubitt
Royal Television Society Northern Ireland Awards
Best Drama
Sichuan TV Festival – International Gold Panda Awards
Best Actress
Gillian Anderson
C21 International Drama Awards
Best Female Performance
Gillian Anderson
Best Male Performance
Jamie Dornan
Best Returning Series
Best English Language Drama
Drama Performance (longlisted)
Gillian Anderson
Jamie Dornan
Best Drama (longlisted)
Best International TV Series
Gillian Anderson
Jamie Dornan
Best Drama (longlisted)
Best Drama
The first series was made available in full in the United States via 's "Watch Instantly" service starting 28 May 2013, and airs on
and Netflix in Canada.
The second series was broadcast on Netflix's "Watch Instantly" service, starting in January 2015, in the United States. It was also broadcast on Netflix in Canada. In Latin America, Netflix began broadcasting the season on 16 January 2015, at 12:01am.
The third series was made available on Netflix on 29 October 2016.
Originally aired
DVD release dates
disc release date
13 May 2013)
10 June 2013)
15 October 2013)
17 June 2013)
20 November 2013)
1 March 2016)
17 June 2013)
13 November 2014
17 December 2014
26 December 2014)
1 March 2016)
26 December 2014)
In August 2016, it was announced that the French private national TV channel
is producing a remake of the series, titled
("In the Shadow of the Killer"). The French adaptation will star
as the leads, and supporting cast that will include: , , ,
and . Filming began in
on 12 September 2016.
. . 2 May .
Munn, Patrick (1 May 2013). . TVWise 2016.
Irish Music Feed [@irishmusicfeed] (14 September 2016).
(Tweet) 2016 – via .
(14 September 2016).
(Tweet) 2016 – via .
. World Screen. 14 May 2013.
Munn, Patrick (3 February 2012). . TVWise 2012.
Mundell, Ian (4 February 2012). . Variety 2012.
. 9 August .
. flandersimage.com. 13 May .
Munn, Patrick (27 May 2013). . TVWise 2013.
Munn, Patrick (21 October 2013). . TVWise 2014.
Nia Daniels (1 October 2015). . The Knowledge Online 2016.
Plunkett, John. . The Guardian 2014. The BBC is clamping down on spoilers ahead of its transmission, expected in November, but Cubitt said he “wasn’t giving anything away” by flagging up the “growing obsession” between the hunter and the hunted.
Plunkett, John. . The Guardian.
. Independent.
. Digital Spy.
. The TV Festival 2016.
(5 March 2016).
(Tweet) 2016 – via .
Patrick Munn [@patmunn] (3 December 2015).
(Tweet) 2016 – via .
Jeffery, Morgan (20 September 2016). . Digital Spy 2016.
Jeffery, Morgan (20 September 2016). . Digital Spy 2016.
Wightman, Catriona (6 February 2012). . DigitalSpy 2012.
Munn, Patrick (26 March 2012). . TVWise 2012.
Kemp, Stuart (27 March 2012). . The Hollywood Reporter 2012.
Jeffery, Morgan (26 March 2012). . DigitalSpy 2012.
Munn, Patrick (28 May 2012). . TVWise 2012.
Kilkelly, Daniel (29 May 2012). . DigitalSpy 2012.
Jeffery, Morgan (29 May 2012). . DigitalSpy 2012.
Millar, Paul (2 May 2012). . DigitalSpy 2012.
Fullerton, Huw (20 November 2014). . Radio Times 2016.
. GuitarBench. 6 August .
. OnDIRECTV 2013.
Munn, Patrick (29 January 2014). . TVWise 2014.
. err.ee 2015.
(in German). ZDF 2016.
. televitos.com (in Spanish). 26 May .
. The Belfast Telegraph 2013.
. The Independent 2015.
. Irish Film & Television Academy.
. . . pressacademy.com 2014.
(PDF) 2015.
. Broadcasting Press Guild.
. . londonscreenwritersfestival.com 2015.
. Sichuan TV Festival 2015.
. C21 Media 2015.
. . nationaltvawards.com 2015.
. . nationaltvawards.com 2016.
. . 28 November .
. Irish Film & Television Academy 2017.
. Netflix 2013.
. CINEMABLEND.
Todd Spangler. . Variety.
. USA Today 2016.
Dhombres, Isabelle (27 August 2016).
(in French). Télé Star 2016.
Home-produced drama on
: Hidden categories:正确教育旗下网站
网校:13463所
24小时更新:3548
总量:6888804

2017届高考英语一轮单元复习学案:BOOK1 Unit3《Celebration》(北师大版含解析)
2017届高考英语一轮单元复习学案:BOOK1 Unit3《Celebration》(北师大版含解析)
时间: 16:15:22
下载量:27次
大小:1.41M
所属资料:
文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
在手机端浏览文档
1/362/363/364/365/366/36
预览已结束,查看更多内容需下载哦~
&#xe6热门推荐
&#xe6相关资源
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号
在手机端浏览Accessibility links
Also in Sport
Rugby union coverage
Get Inspired Activity Finder
For more ideas, information and inspiration, visitThe Autumn of Life | Living in Season - slow time, seasonal celebrations, holidays
by Edia Stanford-Bruce
The year I turned 40, I disappeared.
It had been coming on gradually, this “fading,” but I waved it away as the mere product of an over-active imagination or peri-menopausal anxiety. The atmosphere in several areas of my life was shot through with an unsettling chilliness and the earth seemed to b waiting for something.
Then, one night, frost hit. The next day, I was “middle aged.”
I began to notice magazine covers in bookstore racks. There were articles about ho how to
how to be a happy mom-to- how to be a good mom, how to pay for college and then, that was it. There was no sign life existed after 35.
I would pick through the mall attempting to dress a body that was betraying me, not shedding the creeping weight gain, shoving me toward the women’s sizes.
“My size” clothes were now located deep in the innards of stores hidden well away from the “career” misses and miles away from the uber-trendy petites on the highly visible outer aisles. Clothes after 35 were cheaply made, boring colored and fashion null. The personnel in my favorite stores began to ignore me and I sought solace in new boutiques especially for “my size”.
The changes growing older brought frightened me. Every year something that to my mind affirmed my identity as a woman, as a mother, as a productive member of society, dropped away. I shriveled inside like leaves denied the summer sun. At the point I thought that there was no more purpose for living and no more reason to expect anything but to blow away, I turned 50.
My gardens and all the earth became my professors. I began to listen and examine closely the lessons about living they were teaching. The first, most important lesson is that each season has its own specific work. Autumn is the season of harvests. The work of autumn is to gather in– whether for dinner, for preserving, or for next year’s seed. So, with same the purposeful energy that I harvested my peppers and tomatoes from the gardens I gathered in the produce my soul grew in the summertime of my life.
At 40 I was examining the early fruit harvest of my poison beds (habitual negative thought) — lack of self esteem and depression. However, by 50 I had learned that there were several more harvests to come before the killing frost that signals the beginning of winter. Now was the time of the fruit harvest of the more prosperous intellectual groves of beautifully ripe love for art, literature and spirituality. Not only that, the grain harvest of the second career 30’s and 40’s was standing in the field, ready for the scythe. That meant the half-century mark of my life was no time to mourn the passing of life’s summer. There was still work to do.
Most mind bending of all, I discovered an “interim” planting time—a time to sow the seed of a third career. Then I really began to appreciate the benefits of the season when the oppressive heat cools into twilight glow. The invisibility of the autumn woman came as a surprising blessing. The pressure was off to be pretty, perky and cute. People would carry home my words like prized cuttings because I was now someone who would be seriously listened to. Some of “Mami’s wisdom” gained from living would be preserved, not in Mason jars, but in scrapbooks and the memories of those who heard the stories.
This was not a time to categorize myself as “lost potential.” It was not a time to envy the energy, smooth skin, and toned muscles of youth. I began to notice more positive—even sexy– images of autumn women boldly looking out at me from magazine stands and more stylish clothing in stores as I turned 56 last month. However, there is still resistance to full acceptance and understanding of the seasons of adulthood after summer. I disappeared as a customer to the media and businesses that pandered to the youth market. Yet because of this, I entered a new season of freedom where I did not have to cater to images of how I should look or behave. There indeed was life—a new adventure– after 35. I embraced the crone and danced into the autumn life.
Edia Stanford-Bruce is a freelance writer and the Vice President for Public Relations, Booz-Allen Hamilton Toastmasters Club in Tyson’s Corner, VA. She earned the BA from Norfolk State University School of Journalism and also holds a M.Ed. in early childhood education from Rutgers University, specializing in literacy. Currently, she volunteers with Reston Interfaith as an administrative assistant supporting Stonegate Village Residents Services Office in Reston, VA. She and husband, retired pastor Rev. Dr. George Bruce, are happily empty-nesting in Reston’s Historic Lake Anne neighborhood. Her commentary about searching for work in the second half of life, “Victoree’s Blog: No White Flag”, is available on wordpress.com.
Share story
You might also like

我要回帖

更多关于 立个flag是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐