求网络技术需求分析达人解答一下,刚赚了50分,全给出来,帮帮忙

求英文翻译 求求达人帮帮忙 帮我翻译一篇文章 真的很急啊 谢谢达人们了。 要人工翻译 只有15了 全给了_百度知道
求英文翻译 求求达人帮帮忙 帮我翻译一篇文章 真的很急啊 谢谢达人们了。 要人工翻译 只有15了 全给了
读《会说话-减少奋斗30年》有感
读了这篇文章后,我觉得与其说这是一篇教我怎么去说话的文章,倒不如说这是一篇在教我怎么做人做事的文章。
我是一名在2010年7月份高中毕业的学生,出来了一年有多了,在做事做人方面的经验很浅。今日有幸读了这文章,才...
我有更好的答案
我来试试吧 。。My impressions of after reading“
if you got a smooth tongue you would be struggle less for 30 years.”After reading this essay, I considered that it would be an essay that can teach me how to be a real man rather than teach me how to speak.I was graduated from high school in july,2010. i have been more than a year absent from school and lack of experience in how to conduct myself in society. Today
I have the honor to read this essay then found I have many
shortcomings. There are ten advices in this, but it may be more suitable to definite as good lessons but not advices. The ten
reasonable
and if you got on
you may benefit from it forever.
I will list it to my life memo pad and warn myself. In the last part of the essay it also refers to many principles on how to conduct myself and do with things in daily life. I remembered
a classmate of high school once told me that how to do with things is equal to how to conduct yourself .Do not look down the words ”how to be a real man” and you will find it difficult to do .I really agree with it.One of the most memorable images of this essay is that being a man you must have the goal of your life. The words reminded me of my young and ingenuous past. I remembered when I was a student I rarely
my attention on study and always thought how to play badminton well. I am not persisting it for a long time then changed
into calligraphy .After a period of time ,I was interesting in many other things。 So
My English teacher once told me “if you concentrated your attention on your English study your score must not be like
this .” At last in the second semester of my Senior Three, my English score ranked
in the top 20. Granted, as long as you have a goal and work toward your objectives consistently ,
the success is waiting for you . And I called to mind that there once a book named “a wolf licking up blood
on the cut”, it also said about the goal in one’s life. A classmate of
middle school
introduced it to me. I still remembered that case said there once a
who encountered
some slatternly friends unfortunately , these injurious friends guided him to do a lot of bad things, and also did lots of evil deeds in the presence of the prince. Then these injurious friends asked him:” we have done many bad things in the presence of you , but why did you never be corrupted by these bad examples?” He answered:” I was born with the fate of being a king, so
things that a wise king should do .” so does the fact,
if only you firm the goal , and work for it persistently, you will be
bound to triumph sooner or later.And my goal is to
organize a scientific & technical corporation of my own.I believe I will be a tercel
soaring through the sky.自己翻的 。。。。你看下成不 。。。
最好真心评价下 。。谢谢
恩,不错不错,真的非常感谢您。
采纳率:19%
Thoughts on &talk with talent,Reduce struggle for 30 years&After reading this passage, I think this is not only a passage which teach me how to talk with talent, but also a passage teach me how to behave and act.I am a student who graduated at july 2010, I leave home for about one year, so I have less experiences in how to behave and act. Today i am very lucky to read this passage, now I found I have too much shortcomings. The passage includes 10 suggestions, maybe I should call them theories of life. The ten theories of life is very useful, I believe if you can benefit a lot in the society if you learn them. At the same time , I will keep these ten theroies of life in my notebook of life to guard against myself.There uesd be a high school classmate who tod me & act is also behave, don't think it is very esay to write the world behave,when you do that , you will found it is very difficult. now I amquite identify this sentence.The most memorable part of this passage is about the target. The passage told us if you want to be a successful man you must have a target, and this sentence makes me think of my story when I was a young boy. When I studied in school, I do not like studying, my mind is out of the book. All my day is thinking how to play badminton very well, but when I start to play, I want to study calligraphy. Few months passed, I change my mind again, i want to do something else. I have too much thoughts. I still can remember that my English teacher told me if I can put more effort in English, I will get better result. As expected,in the second term of grade nine, my English result was the top 20 in my level. Indeed, if you have a target , and try your best to make it come true, you will find that success is wave just in front of you. At the same time , it makes me think of a book, the book is one of my friend told me to read. The book is also about the target or aim.I still can remember the example, there used be a son of emperor.He had few bad friends unfortunatly, these friends brought him do a lot of bad things. In the end , these friends asked him, why you still good afer you see us doing such bad things. He replied &when i was born,I know i am going to be an emperor, at the same time I can only do the things that a good emperor should do. In fact , if you have a
target,can strive towards the target. One day you must be a successful person.My aim is to establish a own scientific and technical corporation .I believe one day I will be a tercel flying in the sky.纯粹手译,只有那个书的名字我不会写,没看过那个《在刀口上舔血的狼》
真的非常感谢您,但是分数只可以给一个人。
个个都那么厉害,我真的不知道给谁好。
Reaction to 《be good at speaking-reduced struggle 30 years》After read the article, I think which is to teach me how to be a man much more than to teach me how to go to speak.I have got less experience in about one year, since I graduated from high school in July, 2010.Sunddly I was aware that there are so many thing I could handle more better after read this article. There are ten very reasonable recommendations, Just be called for good medicines. If you can apply for them in the society it will benefit for all one's life, Therefore them will be written into my notepad as warning sticker. At the end of the article, and also talked about a lot of the word of the person to work.A senior high school classmate said to me: “The details of the work reflected the attitudes for life. Words to be written so simple, but actually it is very difficult. “I very much agree with it.The article said the most profound is that “The person who must have a target.” and it reminds me of blurry memories for anything. When I was a student, I was thinking about how to play badminton
At the same time want
After a short time, want to play with other things. In a word too many ideas. Remembered that the English teacher talked to me” concentrated all your ideas on learning English, your grades will be very good. “ I complied with his words, The results is that my English ranked in the top 20 inside in the next semester in senior 3. Undoubtedly, constantly attempt towards to targets, the success will be on the near way. A book called &Licked blood on the knife edge-- Wolf& related to the goal .A junior high school classmates introduced to me to read it. I still remember the details,” there is a son of the emperor. Unfortunately he get to know some bad friends, Them do many immoral things, And also let him saw that .One day the bad friends asked him” Why you do not follow us and like us do immoral things ? He answered: ”my fate is to be a good emperor, and I only do a good emperor should do.” The fact is that walking with continuous effort in direction to the goal, one day will have a successful end.My goal is to set up a technical corporation owed by myself.I believe that I will become an flying eagle in the vast blue sky.
Read& can talk - reduce the struggle for 30 years&.After reading this article, I think it is a teach me how to speak this article, but rather it is an article to teach me how to do things in life the.I am a month in 2010 7 high school students, out of more than a year, the person working experience is shallow. Today, had the honor to read this article, I found myself too many deficiencies. The ten proposal, should not say is suggested, should say is a good training is more appropriate. The ten good training very reasonable, in the society learned will benefit from life, and I will be their income my notepad to alert their. At the end of the article, also talked about a lot of things in life truth.A high school classmate and I said: do that man, don't look at life& written so simple, in fact it is very difficult. I agree with this sentence.The article said that let me feel the most profound is a man should have a goal, here it comes to be a target remind me of the old silly things. Remember when you read the book, my heart is not in the study, all day thinking about how to play badminton with: hitting, and wanted to write calligraphy: and after a period of time, and want to play other things. Too many ideas. Remember my English teacher and I said, if you put your mind to learn English words above, your score is more than that. The results in three of the second semester, my English achievement came in the grade within the top 20. Indeed, as long as the goal and continue to move forward towards the goal, then success will be not far come your way. At the same time also reminds me of a book called& on the edge of the wolf licking the blood&, which is said to be a target. This book is a junior high school classmate to me. I still remember the example, there is a son of the emperor. Unfortunately encountered a few willing to fallen friends, these friends took him to do a lot of things, but also in the emperor's son before doing a lot of damage the morality. Then these friends asked him: we do before you so bad, why don't you learn bad ah? He answered them and said: my life is to become the emperor 's life, but I can only be a good emperor should do. Such is the fact, as long as the goal, and constantly strive in this direction, one day it will achieve the success of the other side.
my goal is to establish their own science and technology company.
I believe I will become a Hao Han in the blue eagle.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。正在加载验证码......
请先拖动验证码到相应位置(秋初微凉)
(大。王、)
(栖砚之白)
第三方登录:拒绝访问 | bbs.badmintoncn.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (bbs.badmintoncn.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(cd43c5-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器21ic官方微信-->
帮帮忙呀!懵了关于称重AD选择
助理工程师, 积分 1005, 距离下一级还需 995 积分
最近打算开发工业级称重,20KG最小精度0.1克,
按错键了,发出去了。
查找资料,HX711/TM7711/CS5532/AD1230等等,发现都能用到称重,现在不知选用那款了,价格也差好多(不太考虑成本,单个芯片100元以下可以接受),哪款电路简单,程序简单,性能稳定,性价比最高呢,不知咋选了
高级技术员, 积分 877, 距离下一级还需 123 积分
现在计价秤不都是用芯易德的片子来做的吗?带高精度ADC的MCU
工业应用,认为还是专用的好,此款单片机没有接触过
网上也没有正规网站呀
资深技术员, 积分 473, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
精度0.1g,2020万分之一,能做到吗
中级工程师, 积分 3878, 距离下一级还需 1122 积分
目前我见过千分之0.5的精度,楼主要求比较高,那来那么高精度的
中级工程师, 积分 3010, 距离下一级还需 1990 积分
目前我见过千分之0.5的精度,楼主要求比较高,那来那么高精度的
楼主说的是分辨率吧,但是我觉得就算是分辨率,要做好了也不容易。
资深工程师, 积分 11846, 距离下一级还需 8154 积分
20Kg还用计较0.1克吗?
资深技术员, 积分 325, 距离下一级还需 175 积分
高级技术员, 积分 696, 距离下一级还需 304 积分
CS1231+MCU,LZ可以尝试一下。
中级技术员, 积分 157, 距离下一级还需 143 积分
ADS1263/ADS1262能行吗
助理工程师, 积分 1489, 距离下一级还需 511 积分
楼主,1/20000的精度,ads1232和cs5532都可以。加一些简单的内部滤波算法就行了。
cs5532比ads1232的成本高些,但性能就相对好些。
hx711精度好像达不到,我们用的hx711的精度最大才是1/10000
tm7711没用过,不知道他的性能
以上为个人所见,楼主可以做个参考
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
中级工程师, 积分 3706, 距离下一级还需 1294 积分
20KG,0.1g精度,这对环境和实时校准都有要求吧?
中级工程师, 积分 3330, 距离下一级还需 1670 积分
精度有点高。如果对速度没要求的话,滤波复杂一点,说不定可以达到。
技术达人, 积分 8104, 距离下一级还需 1896 积分
我公司有20kg/0.1g的产品,本人开发。
也用310g/0.1mg的产品。
助理工程师, 积分 1265, 距离下一级还需 735 积分
可以分量程来设计测量电路以达到大量程、高精度的要求,比如分成0—1kg、1kg—20kg两段,采用不同的测量电路
那个对ADC来说精度要求一点都不高。 问题在传感器。
你ADC在好,模拟电路设计的在牛逼,传感器的输入信号垃圾, 漂移大,蠕变大,线性不好这才是技术含量的地方。
做的好的,可以用ADS1230+30左右的传感器做到别人用CS左右的传感器效果。
助理工程师, 积分 1461, 距离下一级还需 539 积分
可以分量程来设计测量电路以达到大量程、高精度的要求,比如分成0—1kg、1kg—20kg两段,采用不同的测量电 ...
我也这样想
扫描二维码,随时随地手机跟帖
甘甜之泉水
发帖类勋章
技术新星奖章
人才类勋章
时间类勋章
技术高手奖章
人才类勋章
突出贡献奖章
等级类勋章
沉静之湖泊