Micorsoft visual C++ run time library攻略

Error: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error
Error Message
When launching ArcGIS Administrator normally or as a local administrator and
clicking the Data License folder, ArcGIS Desktop does not respond and throws an error:&Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error! Program...Abnormal program termination.&
The logged in user does not have access to the DataLicenses.dat file.
Solution or Workaround
One or more of the following suggestions allows access to the Data License folder in ArcGIS Administrator. Proceed to add Business Analyst Data license.Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\ProgramData\ESRI\DataLicense and remove DataLicenses.dat.Grant logon user full access to C:\ProgramData\ESRI\DataLicense.
1. Right-click the DataLicense folder and go to Properties.2. Click on the Security tab and verify logon user has full access. If not, click on the Edit button, click Add, and provide or search for the login account. Once added, grant full access to DataLicense folder.Run ArcGIS Administrator as local administrator. Go to Start & All Programs & ArcGIS. Right-click ArcGIS Administrator choose the option to 'Run as administrator.'
Last Published: 5/5/2016
Article ID:
ArcGIS - ArcEditor 10, 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.2, 8.3, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1
ArcGIS - ArcView 10, 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.2, 8.3, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.3.1
ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced 10.1, 10.2, 10.2.1
ArcGIS for Desktop Basic 10.1, 10.2, 10.2.1
ArcGIS for Desktop Standard 10.1, 10.2, 10.2.1
Is This Content Helpful?
Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
How can we make this better? Please provide as much detail as possible.
Translation Feedback
How can we make this translation better?
Please rate your online support experience with Esri's Support website.*
Below Satisified
Above Satisfied
What issues are you having with the site? How can we improve?
Feedback sent successfully.
Error while sending mail.
Content feedback is currently offline for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes.1: 当出现下图时提示Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error
2:此时不要关闭该对话框,然后打开任务管理器(Ctrl+Shift+Esc)如下图:
找到Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library程序,然后鼠标右键转到进程
3:转到进程后如下图:
高亮的地方即为所要找的应用程序,然后鼠标右键选择打开文件位置。
4:转到下图,在我的例子中是如下的程序在作怪:
后来一看原来是搜狗输入法出问题了,所以解决方法很简单,重新安装搜狗输入法即可,可以解决问题。你的那个Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library 怎么处理的啊
按时间排序
如果程序与 Mosdmn.exe 和 Mosearch.exe 文件相冲突,可能会出现此问题。 Mosdmn.exe 和 Mosearch.exe 文件是 Office XP 中的“快速搜索支持”功能的组成部分。该功能与 Microsoft Office 2000 中的“文件检索”功能类似。快速搜索功能使用 Office XP 中的索引服务在计算机的硬盘上创建 Office 文件的目录。 解决方案: 要解决此问题,请根据需要按顺序使用下列方法。 方法1: 只使用 MoSearch 执行干净启动 Mosearch.exe(Microsoft Office 搜索服务)和 Mosdmn.exe(Microsoft Office 10 搜索筛选器守护程序)启动项目可能与在后台运行的其他某个或某些程序相冲突。因此,应该只使用在启动菜单上选择的 MoSearch 来干净启动计算机,以确定此程序是否是冲突的根源。为此,请按照下列步骤操作: 单击开始,然后单击运行。 在打开框中,键入 msconfig.exe,然后单击确定。 在常规选项卡上,单击“有选择的启动”。 在启动选项卡上,单击以清除除 MoSearch 之外的所有复选框。 注意:在 Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me) 中,也要使 *StateMgr 复选框处于选中状态。 单击确定,当系统提示您是否重新启动计算机时,单击是。 如果可以重现该错误信息,则重复上述步骤。在步骤 3 中,同样单击以清除“处理 System.ini 文件”和“处理 Win.ini 文件”复选框。 如果无法重现该错误信息,则表明 MoSearch 与在后台运行的其他某个或某些程序相冲突。请执照下列步骤操作,找到发生冲突的程序: 单击开始,然后单击运行。 在打开框中,键入 msconfig.exe,然后单击确定。 在启动选项卡上,单击以选中其中的复选框之一。 单击确定,当系统提示您是否重新启动计算机时,单击是。 如果上述步骤可重现该错误信息,则添加到启动菜单中的最后一项是导致冲突的原因。如果未重现该错误信息,则重复上述步骤,直到选中了所有启动菜单复选框。如果选中了所有启动菜单复选框,仍未重现该错误信息,则重新启动 Msconfig,然后单击以选中“处理 System.ini 文件”和“处理 Win.ini 文件”复选框。 如果上述步骤未能帮助您找到并消除冲突,请接着尝试以下方法。 方法2: 卸载“快速搜索支持”功能 要从计算机上安装的所有 Office XP 产品中卸载“快速搜索支持”功能,请按照下列步骤操作: 退出所有 Office 程序。 单击开始,指向设置,然后单击控制面板。 双击添加/删除程序。注意:因为 Microsoft Windows 存在多个版本,所以在您的计算机上执行的步骤可能与下面介绍的步骤有所不同。如果是这样,请参阅产品文档来完成这些步骤。 在安装/卸载选项卡上,单击以选中“Microsoft Office XP 产品”,其中 Office XP 产品是正在讨论的特定Office产品的名称。如果您使用的是某个 Office 程序的独立版本,请在列表中单击以选中相应的产品。 单击添加/删除。 在维护模式选项对话框中,单击“添加或删除功能”,然后单击下一步。 单击 Office 工具旁边的加号 (+),指向“快速搜索支持”旁边的图标,然后单击不可用。 单击更新。 对于计算机上安装的所有其他 Office XP 产品,重复步骤 2 到 8。 重新启动计算机。
建议你把这个卸掉,推荐你安装wifi宝,wifi宝应该是用wifi共享精灵改的,但是不需要重启电脑,我用了这么久还没出现过问题呢
看这片文章吧 以前我也出现过这个错误
安装VC++,2010运行库
开IE菜单“工具”、“internet选项”,选择“高级”标签,将“启用第三方浏览器扩展(需重启动)”的钩去掉
重装系统吧
感谢您为社区的和谐贡献力量请选择举报类型
经过核实后将会做出处理感谢您为社区和谐做出贡献
确定要取消此次报名,退出该活动?
请输入私信内容:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Windows XP
I can not burn an audio cd in Musicmatch Jukebox 10& I can burn ok with Roxio. I can Play an audio cd with Musicmatch, I can play froma playlist, I can rip an audio cd to my hard drive When I try to burn it gives me the message. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error.Program :c\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjbburn.exe.Abnormal program termination Please contact the application's suooort team for more information
More about microsoft visual runtime library
I am having the same problem as buddy37.Sometime after late March 2009, MusicMatch Jukebox version10.00.4040 started encountering a problem burning CDs. The program worked perfectly fine prior to this date. No additional programs were installed. The following error message was displayed:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!Program :C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjbburn.exe.This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information.After this error is encountered other portions of the program become non-functional also, displaying the following error message:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!Program :C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjb.exe.abnormal program terminationI have searched the Web and found others are encountering the same problem with MusicMatch Jukebox. There have been no solutions posted that resolve this problem.It appears that the problem started after one or more Microsoft automatic updates were installed on my computer.What can we do to resolve this issue?
Resolution to MusicMatch Jukebox Runtime ErrorsMicrosoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!Program: C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjbburn.exe.This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information.&Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!Program: C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmjb.exe.abnormal program termination.I believe the errors are related to a caching problem during the CD burning process. There must have been some hidden files installed from the Windows Automatic Updates sometime between late March, 2009 and May, 21, 2009.Copy your Music Library, Playlists, MusicMatch Jukebox Plus Key, any extra Frames you may have downloaded for the Print CD Label / Jewel Case feature and the MusicMatch CD Labeler Folder (if you have this program) to safe folders that will not be uninstalled when you uninstall MusicMatch.Uninstall MusicMatch. Do not uninstall the MusicMatch CD Labeler folder. I used a free to try program called Total Uninstall 5.4.1. You can get this program atTotal Uninstall - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com orDownload and install MusicMatch Jukebox 10.00.2058. You can download this version for free atOld Version of MusicMatch Jukebox Download orRun the MusicMatch application to see if the errors are gone. Use the test mode rather than the write mode to check the CD burning process to avoid wasting CDs.Install all High Priority Microsoft Windows Updates for your computer. Do not install Windows Internet Explorer 8 at this time.Run the MusicMatch application to see if the errors are still gone.If everything is still OK, install Windows Internet Explorer 8 and Windows Media Player 11 if you want. Both worked for me. Keep checking MusicMatch after each change you make.MusicMatch Jukebox 10.00.2058 is the only version that worked for me. I tried to install version 10.00.4033 and 10.00.4040 and both of these versions produced the runtime errors again.I hope this resolves your problem.
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources场景运行到最后释放用户时总是弹出“Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library _搜外问答
昨天做一个大型门户网站的测试,由于是https协议的,录制脚本之前首先导出网站证书,并进行证书转换,将正证书转换成pem格式的,然后录制脚本,脚本在不断调试过程中,最终调通了,但是执行场景测试时,每次场景运行时间一过,开始stop用户的过程中,总是会弹出“Microsoft visual C++ runtime Library ”提示框,尝试了多种解决办法,仍是无果。不知道广大的测试同仁们,有没有谁遇到类似的问题?还请大家帮忙分析分析,万分感谢!
提示框的错误信息为“Runtime Error!
Program:C:\Program Files(x86)\HP\Loadrunner\bin\mmdrv.exe
-pure virtual function call”
2,138 次浏览
分享到微信
你是问错地方了·········
30天内高手都在交流什么
(6 个回答)
(5 个回答)
(47 个回答)
(34 个回答)
(26 个回答)