这句话里的will would 区别可以改成will吗?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
【九年级英语】把这句话改为间接引语:“I hope they will solve the problems soon.”He said.是改为He said that he hoped they would solve the problems soon.在原句中will作为hope后的从句在间接引语中也要改变时态吗?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
是要把will 变成would,从句中的时态在时间上要跟主句保持一致.你这样改好像有点复杂,可以这么说啊“He expressed his hope that they would solve the problems soon.”【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
需要改动的 ,语态根据主语后所跟的形势而改动。你改动的为正确
那就是在间接引语中,从句的所有动词都需要根据主句时态而改变吗?
你改的是对的 都是过去发生的 所以得用过去时态
扫描下载二维码英语大神求助。。。_百度知道
英语大神求助。。。
I‘d appreciate it这句话中为什么用would而不用will?再者说,为什么这句话中it不能改成you----I’d appreciate you(我很感谢你!)?
我有更好的答案
would不仅仅是will的过去式,其实它自己本身也单独充当情态动词,有自己特有的意思,意为“将,将要;愿意;会,打算;大概”,I‘d appreciate it中的would表示“会”,句子意思是“我会很感激”。如果你换成will,那么句子意思则发生了变化,意为“我将来会感激”,就从语法上来说用这两个词都是没有错的,只是意思稍有区别。appreciate后接it和you也是一样,两者都可以接,但是要看语境。如果你要表达的意思就是“我想谢谢你”或者“我很感激你”,那么后面可以加you。但是,如果appreciate后你要加一个从句,这个时候就必须用it,这是appreciate这个词的特殊用法,it充当形式宾语。例如:I'd appreciate it if you can do me a favour.
采纳率:77%
I‘d appreciate it.固定搭配。如 I’d like to do sth. 我想要做某事。I‘d appreciate it.想表达的是:我很感谢你做的事情。后面部分省略了,就成了我很感谢你。appreciate. 还可以用在以下地方:Much appreciate. 非常感谢,感激不尽。I'd appreciate it if you reply back as soon as you can.您尽快回复我我会很感激的。
Would在这里是表示一种礼貌、客气、委婉的语气。用it表示的是对方appreciate的那件事。即使它牵涉到你,但也不直接说“you”,也是一种客气和优雅的表达方式。
would 表委婉语气it 是固定用法 不能改
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
短文改错题库(精选75篇).docx 127页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
绝密★启用前学年度???学校3月月考卷试卷副标题考试范围:xxx;考试时间:100分钟;命题人:xxx题号一二三四五六七八九十总分得分注意事项:1.答题前填写好自己的姓名、班级、考号等信息2.请将答案正确填写在答题卡上第I卷(选择题)请点击修改第I卷的文字说明评卷人得分一、单项选择(题型注释)评卷人得分二、完形填空(题型注释)评卷人得分三、阅读理解(题型注释)第II卷(非选择题)请点击修改第II卷的文字说明评卷人得分四、单词拼写(题型注释)评卷人得分五、短文改错(题型注释)1.请修改下面的短文。短文中共有10处语言错误,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏子符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2
只允许修改10处,多着(从第11处起)不计分。In China, people and giant pandas had been living together for thousands of years. But China’s human population has been great growing. More population means more land is needed for farming. It also mean more forests are cut for wood to build and heat houses. Loss of habitat in lowland areas has forced pandas live only in the mountains. The most damaged result of development has been that it has divided the panda’s habitat into little islands of forest. Today, many panda are isolated in these small sections of forest, because of they will cross into areas which people live. The result is that the giant pandas can connect with one another to mate and have babies.Besides, to our relief, there is still some good news that people are trying to help the giant pandas by creating protected areas.【答案】【小题1】had--have【小题2】great-- greatly【小题3】mean--means【小题4】live 前加to【小题5】damaged --damaging【小题6】panda--
pandas【小题7】of划掉【小题8】which--- where / in which/ live后加in【小题9】can--can’t /cannot【小题10】Besides --However【解析】【小题1】一个动作表示持续到现在,还会持续下去用现在完成进行时,had--have。【小题2】副词修饰动词,great—greatly。【小题3】主语是单数,现在时态中谓语动词也用单数,
mean—means。【小题4】迫使某人或某物做某事,force somebody或something to do,live 前加to。【小题5】形容词修饰名词,“有害的” 是damaging ,damaged --damaging【小题6】很多熊猫,名词用复数形式, panda--
pandas。【小题7】because后面加句子,而because of后面加名词,因此把of划掉。【小题8】定语从句中缺少地点状语,which只能做主语或宾语,或live后面加介词用which,因此which --- where / in which/ live后加in。【小题9】根据语境,大熊猫不能交配产仔,用否定形式,can--can’t /cannot【小题10】然而,令我们庆幸的是,人们在帮助大熊猫创造保护区。前后表示转折Besides –However。考点:短文改错2. 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并
正在加载中,请稍后...
34页49页84页20页115页14页39页37页43页30页当前位置: >>
谢孟媛初级文法校正整理版
x孟媛英文初文法名~的功用:主Z,aZ,eZ 1. 名~的N /} 例如PI like dogs。 我喜g狗。普通名~ book pencil. Dog. Spaceship 太空船、 集合名~ class, family, audience 。 例如 1. My family is large. 我家是一大家庭。 2.My family are all early risers 起早的人。 我家人都起的很 早. S妹~。--------- Bob, Smith, April, London.-----S妹~前不 能加冠~ 不加 S 下面的S妹~需要加上定冠~。 例如 The united states . 美 The united Nations .合物|名~。------glass wood paper butter fruit 底 + 容器(度量衡)+ of + 物|名~ 例如 a loaf of bread 一片I包。 Loaves of bread 很多I包 A cup of coffee. 一杯咖啡。 A sheet of paper. 一。 Two sheet of paper. L
spoonful of sugar 一勺糖。A抽象名~ 。 -------beauty 美 honesty \ love
patience 耐 心 happiness 幸福 music 音贰 2. 名~的------- 1 /
2 以上是} 例如 dog---dogs book ---books girl ---- girls 名~字尾 S . sh. Oh .x. o----+ es 如 classes buses dishes benches boxes 注意名~字尾樽忠簦 O }得~+es 如 tomatoes 但是也有例外的 如 photo---- photos 名~字尾椋y 的}得~要去 y + ies 如 baby-babies story---stories lady----ladies 名~字尾 f 或 fe 去 f/fe + ves 如 leaf ~------ leaces knife―knives wife---- wives 也有例外。 Handkerchiefs 手帕。Chiefs 酋L Roofs 屋 不t化的}得 名~字尾 加 en , 或 ren 如 Ox ---oxen , child----- children city---cities Piano----pianos 改母音 如 man---men / woman --- women / goose----geese/ ----tooth/teeth/----mouse /mice 窝}低 如 fish , deer sheep chinese Japanese One fish / two fish A kind of fish 一N~ 3. 名~的所有格 4. 形成 得~------名~‘s dress }得~-------名~ s‘ teacher 字尾非 s 的}得~---名~‘s 例如 children‘s playground 操 特e注意的所有格用法 共同所有格及e所有格 共同所有格----- 名~+ 名~ +名~‘s e所以--------名~‘s + 名~‘s + 名~‘s 例句 1 Harry and Bill‘s father is a scientist harry 和 bill 的爸 爸是科W家。 2.Harry‘s and Bill‘s fathers are scientists harry 的爸爸和 bill 的爸爸是科W家. 例如 a girls‘ school/ these students‘ 例如 The boy‘s schoolbag/ Joan‘s two kind of fishes zN~ (o)生物 所有格 A 的 B = B of A 如桌子的_ the legs of the table car 女孩子的名字 the girl‘s name 有生命的|西可以@佑 / the name of the girl 所有格之後的名~如在句中非常容易理解r可以省略。 例如 1. she‘s going to the dentist‘s 她要去看牙t。 2 . I met him at the barber‘s (shop) 我在理店遇他 。 Shop 省略 3. We like to eat lunch at McDonald‘s 我在老吃午餐。 4 . 冠~ 冠~可分椴欢ü谠~ a / am 及 定冠~ the 它通常放在名~前用 硇揎名~。 a/ an 的用法 子音_^的 用 a 母音_^的涤 an 母音有 5
A E I O U 如 a book a girl a young a man T the door of theAn apple an umbrella an old woman a/ an 的l音 I read a novel, 我x一本小f I read a novel, not two the 的用法----母音前x[ ] 子音前的x (t) 例如 please shut the door .把那TP上 (特指一定要加 the ) The rich aren‘t always happy. 有XK不是幸福。 The+adj , 指一群人,}Until 2 be 釉~一般釉~的F在r1. be 釉~的F在r am are is / 是。。在。。。的意思 例如 1 . we are happy.. 主Z + be 釉~ 第一人Q I am a boy. 第二人Q you they }得~+are You are my sons .你是我的鹤印 第三人Q的/ n + Is 。 He is my students Be 釉~的否定, am/ are / is + not He is not a good baseball player. He isn'‘t good baseball player Be 釉~的疑句 肯定句----主Z + am/ are /is .. 疑句: am / are / is + 主Z。。。 that is his camera-------------Is that his camera? 2. she is in America. The girl is a junior high school student Senior high school. 高中生、 Is the girl a junior high school student?@女孩是中W生。Be 釉~_^的疑句可用 yes 或 no 回答 Is that man your math teacher 。 那男人是你的fW老幔 Yes. He is / no he isn‘t Are you eating your lunch ? 你吃中午了幔 yes, I am / no, I am not 主Z+一般釉~----F在r中主Z榈谌朔Q狄话釉~+s 或 es 例如。 I like dogs / we like dogs You like dogs / you like gods He likes dogs 第三人Q担S 一般釉~加 S 或 ES 的方法 1. 大部分釉~加 S l音 如 works plays A. 一般釉~字尾 o .s .sh. ch. r加 es-------如 goes watches B. 一般釉~字尾音 y r 去 y 加 ies --------如 study-studies Have 和 has --------have (有 吃)的 釉~ has cry-cries washes 例如 1. They have a lot of money . 他有很多X。 2. He has a lot of money 他有和多X。 . 第三人Q涤 has一般釉~的否定句--------不可在一般釉~後加 not 必用助釉~ do / does Do 用於主Z
I . you } Does 用於主Z 榈谌朔Q担 否定句主Z+ do/ does + not + 原型釉~ 例如 1. The twin brothers go to school by bus.@p胞胎是乘公 上W的。 改成否定 the twin brothers do not go to school by bus Don‘t 2. Sam has dinner at the restaurant . Sam 在那家餐d吃晚 餐。 改成否定句 Sam doesn't have dinner at the restaurant. 比^------否定句 Be 釉~ He is my boyfriend He isn't my boyfriend 一般釉~-- He likes dogs He doesn‘t like dogs 一般釉~的疑句---不能⒁话釉~放在主Z前 , 必用助釉~ do/ does 疑句 Do / Does + 主Z + 釉~原型。 例如 1. You visit your grandmother on Sunday. 改成疑句 Do you visit your grandmother on Sunday? 你每逢星 期天去看你的外婆 例如 2. He come from England 改成疑句 Does he come from england 他是碜杂幔 助釉~ do/ does _^的疑句回答用 yes/no 之後用 do/ does 回 答 例如 Does the little boy go to school. @小男孩已上W了 幔 Yes he does . No, he doesn‘t 比^-----疑句 Be 釉~----- She is beautiful Is she beautiful? 一般釉~-----she loves tennis Does she love tennis?Unilt 3be 釉~一般釉~的^去式1. be 釉~的^去式 was / were am/ is= was are /were ^去r be 釉~的釉~表示^去rg中l生的B 例如 1. F在式 He is busy now. 2. ^去式 He was busy then 那r他很忙。 rg副~改,釉~也必改。 例如 1.F在式 My parents are at home now。我的父母F在在家。 2.^去式 My parents were at home yesterday.我的父母昨天 在家 Be 釉~(^去式)的否定句----主Z+ was / were +not 例如 1. Mr brown was a vet 否定 Mr brown wasn‘t a vet . 2.Joe and brian were in the living room at that time 否定 Joe and brian weren‘t in the living room at that time , Be 釉~^去式的疑句 was / were + 主Z 例如 1. wendy was in the seventh grade last year. Wendy 去年x 7 年。 疑句 was wendy in the seventh grade last year? 例如 Were you a pianist? Piano 琴 pianist 琴家。 Yes , I was. No. I wasn‘t .2. 一般釉~的^去式----t化/ 不t化 t化-----ed d ld 原型釉~字尾有+ed helped spelled wanted needed 原型釉~字尾有 e +d loved dance------danced原型釉~樽右簦棠敢簦右-重}字尾加 ed 如 stopped planned () 原型釉~樽右粲 y 去 y 加 ied 如 study―studied cry―cried --ate不t化 如 eatRead(瑞得) --- -read (瑞鄣茫┳⒁法一 x音不同 Ride―rode Come-came Have ---had See- --saw(EE板) Go-----went Teach---taught Give ---gave Take---took F在 ^去 I walk to school. Every day . I walked to school yesterday。釉~S著rg改形B Mother goes to a supermarket every morning .每天早上去 超市。 ^去式 Mother went to a supermarket yesterday morning . 昨天早上去超市了。 主Z榈谌朔Q颠^去式不需加 s 。 ^去式是不分人Q的。 。 。 一般釉~(^去式)的否定句-----需用助釉~ Did 肯定句 主Z 加 一般釉~^去式 否定句 主Z 加 did not + 釉~原型 例如 1. He called you last night 他昨天打o你了 否定 He didin‘t call you last night 他昨天]有o你打。 例如 2. My sister and I watched TV all day yesterday .我的姐 姐和我昨天一天都在看。 否定 Mysister and I didn‘t watch TV all day yesterday 我和我 的姐姐昨天K非一天都在看。 Not -----all K非---- didn't ------all K非 比^ 否定句 (^去式) Be 釉~------- she was at home She wasn‘t at home . 一般釉~-----she studied English She didn‘t study English . 一般釉~的疑句 肯定 + 主Z+ 一般釉~^去式 疑句 Did +主Z + 原型 例如 1. His friends went to that movie last week 他的朋友上 周去看影了。 疑句 Did his friends go to that movie last week? 例如 2. Grace wrote a letter to David . 一封信。 疑句 Did Grace write a letter to David ? Yes,she did No, she didn‘t Grace .o david 了比^------疑句(^去式) Be 釉~---He was sick 疑句 Was he sick ? yes he was . No , he wan‘t 一般釉~ He did his homework 式 疑句 Did he do his homework. 注意 Do/does F在 did ^去 有zN身份 did 是一般釉~ do 的^去1. 它可以一般釉~―做的意思 2. 它也是助釉~ +原型 1. 人Q代名~ 人Q/格 第一人Q 第二人Q 第三人Q主 格 I you he she it所 有 格 my your his her its受 格 me you him her it主 格 we you they所 有 格 our your their受 格 us you them主格,所有格, 受格的用法。 主格 + 釉~ 如 He likes sports 所有格 + 名~ 如 His friends are over there 。 一般釉~+受格 /介系~+受格 如 The girl loves him very much 例如 a . who is it ? 你是l啊?( ]有看的r候的) It‘s I It‘s me @用的人多。 【It】的用法。 It 可表示 天候 rg 距x 例如 1. It rains a lot of in taipiei in spring . 在春天的_北下很多 雨。 例如 2. It was two o‘clock when he came back.. 他回到家r是 2 c了。 例如 3. It‘s five kilometers from here to the airport . @e到 C鲇 5 公里。 It 可表示某一r-----多半是f人及的人都能t解的特定 r。 例如 1. Who knocked at the door . l在敲T? 回答 I thought it was Jack .我J槭 Jack。 例如 2. It‘s all up to you .全由你Q定。一切有你Q定。 例如 3. I like it here . 我喜g@e, 例如 4. I don‘t feel like it 我不想。 It 可假主Z---代替―事件 例如 1. It‘s difficult to learn Spanish .W西班牙文很y。 例如 2. It‘s important that you should tell the truth . 你f是 很重要的。 例如 3. It‘s no use telling him about it .告V他@也是]有用的。 It’s no use ]有用的 We You They 的特e的用法 We had a heavy rain yesterday . 昨天下了一龃笥辍例如 1.We 是所在的地c。 例如 2 多中恕 例如 3. They speak English in Canada .加拿大人f英文。 You don’t see many Chinese there. 在那e看不到很 所有代名~ 所有代名~的形式人Q/格 第一人Q 第二人Q 第三人Q 所 有 格 my your his her its 所有代名~ mine 我的 yours his hers its 所 有 格 our your their 所有代名~ ours yours theirs所有代名~的用法; 所有格+ 名~ 例如 1. your house is bigger than (my house) 把它省略 用 mine Your house is bigger than mine. mine 是所有代名~ 例如 2. My bicycles are here and his(his bicycles 省略) are there 。 我的自行在@e, 他的自行在那e。 例如 3. I met one of my old friends on the way home .回家的路上 遇了我的老朋友。 或者 I met an old friend of( my friends) 省略用 mine on the way home . I met an old friend of mine on the way home . 名~的所有代名~-----所有格 例如 My dog is black and Jasan‘s is white 我的狗是黑色的。 Jasan‘s 是白的。 反身代名~------反身代名~的形式----什N自己就是反身代名~ 第一人Q第二人Q的所有格 + Self 第三人Q的受格+ Self selfish 自私的人Q 第一人Q用所有格 第二人Q用所有格 第三人Q用受格 涤 self myself(我自己) yourself (你自己) himself herself itself(他自己) }档挠 selves ourselves yourselves theirselves反身代名~的用法; 主ZeZο笙嗤r候。 例如 1. You always talk to yourself 你是自言自Z。例如 2 The little girl hurt (^去式) herself, @小女孩受恕 例如 3. He can do it by himself 他自己可以做@事。 或者 He himself can do it 表示{的 例如 4. I saw the singer himself 我看到了@歌手本人了。 指是代名~―表示人或事物的代名~ This These /that those 一般用法---用於人或事物。 xf者距x近用 this these 距xh的用 that / those 例如 1. This is my mask and that is mary‘s @是我的口罩而那是 的。 例如 2. who is this? (用Z)l啊? Who was that(距xh) on the telephone? 才打 的是l啊? 例如 3. Things are easier these days @些天事情利多了。 These day @些天 代替用法-----代替已⑹鲎 。 代替 得~用 that. 代替}得 ~用 those . 例如 1. The weather in Taipei is cooler than that in kaohsiung _ 北的天獗雀咝鏊 (the weather )省略了用 that 代替 例如 2 Her interests are different from those of her childhood .她的d趣和她的童年的d趣不一印 The interests 省略了用 those 代替 So -----作釉~的eZ或aZ 指前面出F的字或句子。 例如 1. Will it be fine tomorrow 明天的天夂幔 回答 I hope so。我希望谩; I hope that it will be fine tomorrow . 例如 2. Do you still sick ? If so . you must see the doctor 如果你 是X得不好的,你一定要去看t生。 例如 3. Nancy can play the violin and so can I {西√崆佟 我也 So can I . 我也 也可以用 I can too.例如 4. She is smart so she is. 她很明,她的_如此 。 So she is 她的_如此 She is smart, so is he 她很明,他也是 so is he 他也是Such---- 有?那拥氖挛锶恕狻 可代名~,形容~。也可用于 危}怠 例如 1. They will plant flowers such as ross ,sunflowers . plant flowers N花 不能吃的 他要N一些像玫瑰和向日葵那拥幕 稻 N可以吃的|西 例如 2. I don‘t know such a man . 我不JR那拥娜恕 Such a / an + 形容~+名~ 例如 3. Have you tasted any such food before? 你以前L^像那 拥氖澄幔 Have ----tasted ^去分~是F在完成r。表示 Such 前可以接 All other anther any few every no 等 Same 一般前都加 the 表示相同的物或事 Grow rice N水 例如 1. Can I have a cup of coffee please .o我硪槐Х取 Server 服T Given me the same please . 我也要一杯咖啡 the same 必要 the 有限定的和前面的人要的一涌Х取 例如 2. He uses the same typewriter as I do. 他使用和我相同的 打字C do 是使用的意思 The same ---as 相同的 3. 不定代名~---不特定的人或物或者非一定盗康拇~ 例如 1. Some of the boys like English . 那些男孩中有些喜g英文。 Of 中文的 Some 是代名~ some 是主Z 例如 2. Some boys like English. 有些男孩喜g英文。 形同~ One / ones One=a/ am ones C 指不特定的人或物} some 是例如 1. I have a lost my watch and I have to by one . one 指前 面的物 a watch 我G了我的手l我要I一K。 例如 2. I like small cars better than large ones。我喜g小 ^大。 .ones 指前面的物 cars better than 是龠^的意思 One=a/am +得~It= the +得~例如 1. Here are some apples , take one . @e有一些O果 拿一。 例如 2. I bought a good camera, I‘ll lend it to you. 我I了一好相C,我阉杞o你。 It 是指新的相 C。The camera. Both/ all Both 烧叨肌渺人或事物 All 全部所有的---指盗 3 或 3 以上的人或事物也可代表不可 名~。 位置 be 或助釉~之後/ 一般釉~之前。定冠~ the 所有格 翟~ 形容~之前。 例如 1. both of her children went to New York. 她的孩 子都去^~s。 如果把 both 改成 two 的 也就是她的孩子中的孩子的 意思。 Two of her children want to New York . 她的孩子去 了~s。 例如 2. I‘ve read both these papers 我x了@煞蠹了。 例如 3. All of my money was stolen.我所有的X被偷了。 例如 4. You may take all these toys . 你把@些玩具全拿走。 All These toys----them all You may take them all。 你把它全拿走。 注意 both /all 出F否定句r表示部分否定。 例如 1. Idon‘t know both of her parents 她的父母我K非都J R。 也就是 I know just one of her parents. 我JR她的父母中其中 的一。 例如 2. Not all of them come from England . 她中K非都碜 英 Not all K非 Either/ neither Either 指烧咧胁徽那一都可以,但是只x其中一。 Neither
both 的否定, 表示烧叨疾. 指令部否定本身榉穸 字。 不可和 not 同r出F。 Neither ------ not + either 例如 1. Do you know either of the visitors . 你JR@^光客 的一幔 例如 2. I don‘t like both hats . @身帽子我K非都喜g。 I like neither of the hats . @身帽子我都不喜g。 Either / Neither 也有副~的用法 。 也不。。。。。 例如 1. Bill didn‘t come to my party and Ken didn‘t either. 或 neither 或 Neither did Ken . Bill ]有⒓游业 party,Ken 也]有怼 Some / any 一般而言。 Some 用於肯定 Any 用於否定句,疑句, l件句可代替可祷虿豢怠 例如 1. Some of the boys were late @些男孩中 一些人t到了。 2. Some of my money was stolen from my purse。 3. please lend me some money if you have any . 如果你有X的 ,借我一些。 4. Do you have any magazines to read ? 你有任何sI可以x 幔 Sone 可用於表示求的 邀 例如 1. Will you give me some help ? o我一些助好幔 Will you 你的意思 2. How about some tea ? 和些茶怎N樱 Other / another Other 表示他人或事物} others(只形容~)Another 表示不特定的另外一 另一 ]有} An + other = another 例如 1. I have two students one is short, the other is tall.. 我有W生,一是矮海是高骸 例如 2. I have three flowers 我有 3 朵花。 One is red , another is yellow , the other is pink. 一是t色的,一是S色的,另一是粉色的。 例如 3. I don‘t like this one,show me another ( 3 或 3 以 上的) Show me the other ( 2 ) 例如 4. Some of the boys are here but where are the others。 一些男孩在@e但是其他的人都去哪e呢 例如 5 Some people said yes , and others said no . 一些人f是,一些人f不是。Other ]有限定所以不加 the 比^One Onethe other anotherone onethe others another the otherSome of(@些中) the others (}担 Some 其他 others / some none o several
most 大部分例如 1. None of the telephones is/are working .@些]有一 通的。 例如 2.Several of my friends attended the meeting .我的朋 友⒓恿h。 例如 3. most of it is true . @事情大部分都是真的。 例如 4. most of the people know it , 大多等瞬恢赖摹 Most 可形容~ Many. Much . 的l高。The most 例如 1. Who got the most new year‘s cards ? l的R年卡最多? 例如 2. Shi is the most beautiful girl that I‘ve ever seen Unit 5 rB----釉~S著rg碜化rB 1.F在问 釉~形式 Be 釉~ am is/ 一般釉~主Z榈谌朔Q的导 S rg副~-------Now 使用rC 表示F在的B或幼鳌 例如 1. there are many visitors in the Zoo。 在游@e有很多^ 光客。 例如 2.Here comes the bus. 表示F在T的幼 例如 1.David often sleeps during class. David 是在上nr睡 X。 例如 2.My parents take excrcise in the park every morning .我的 父母每天早上在公@e。 表示不的事.真理 公砹恕 every 例如 1. The earth moves around the sun. 地球D。 2.^去问 釉~形式 Be 釉~ was / were ;一般釉~^去式釉~不分人Q加 ed rg副~----- yesterday /morning /afternoon /evening/the day before yeasterday. Last +rg last week / last night / last year/ rg+ago two hours ago/ five days ago / 尚r前 Before 以前 使用rC 表示^去的B或幼鳌 例如 1. I bought this yesterday .我昨天I了@。Buy 的^去式 bought 例如 2. There was an old temple over there. 那e以前有古老的 寺R。 表示^去T的幼 used to 5 天前then( at that time) 那r例如 1.My father used to smoke. (But now he doesn‘t) 我的爸爸以前抽。(F在不抽了。可以省略) Used to ^去l生的。不持m到F在的。 3. F在M行式 釉~形式 Be 釉~ am /are /is + Ving F在分~(ving )的形成 原型釉~+ing ------大部分釉~ 例如 talk-talking say-saying speak-speaking 原型釉~樽治 e C-----去 e +ing 例如 have―having write―writing come---coming原型釉~樽右簦棠敢簦右--------要重}字尾+ing 例如 put―putting cut---cutting swim---swimming 例如 1. we are eating breakfast now. 我正在吃早餐。 (F在M 行r) brunch 早午餐 比^ We ate breakfast before going to school. 上W前我吃^了早 餐。 We eat breakfast every morning . 我每天吃早餐。 使用rC 表示正在M行中的幼 例如 1.John is watching the baseball game on TV now . John 正在收看D播的棒球比。 表示重}l生的幼 常S著 always, all the time , again and again 等等 例如 1. He is always complaining. 他是抱怨。 如果是抱怨什N 要加 about. complaining about. 例如 2.The cars breaking down all the time . @些是摹 表示最近的未砑l生幼鳌 某些釉~如。Come go start leave arrive 砣釉~。例如 1. I‘m leaving for Kenting tomorrow. 我即⑶巴 Kenting。 例如 2. My boyfrined is coming to see me this afternoon.我的男 朋友下午要砜次摇! 某些釉~不可能用於M行式中。 1.如表示感官的釉~: see hear smell 2.表示情感的釉~: love like hate 例如 1. I‘m seeing the bird in the tree. (@句是不Φ) 正_的 I‘m looking at the bird in the tree. 我正在看@渖系哪 B。 Hear---------要用 listeing to 正在 3.其他(持m性幼鳎 4. ^去M行式 釉~形式 Be 釉~ was /were + Ving 例如 1. He was playing frisbee in the park then. 那r侯他正在 公@e玩wP。 使用rC 表示^去某一rgc正在M行中的幼 例如 1. We were palying chess at eight yessterday evening .昨天 晚上 8 c我正在下棋。(^去M行r) 比^:We played chess yesterday evening ( ^去式) 例如 2. Lily was talking a bath when the doorbell rang T r Lily 正在泡澡。 表示^去rg某一期限中反性的幼 例如 1. whenever I visited him ,he was watching TV. 我o什Nr候去看他,他都是在看 例如 2. In those days we were getting up at six o‘clock. 那些天e 我都是 6 c起床。 5. 未硎 用肀硎景l生于未淼幼鳌 have know Be going to +原形釉~ Be going to de 含x;表示用於F性非常高的事或事先好的 未怼 Tomorrow , morning tomorrow . Next next week next year , in+rg(在。。。。中) afternoon evening the day afterIn a faw day (天後) in a week ( 在一星期之後) 例如 1. I‘m going to visit my uncle tomorrow .我明天打算去看望我 的叔叔。 例如 2. I have to buy the ladder because I‘m going to paint the house . 我必要I一梯子,因槲乙逊孔铀⒂推帷 如果是刷成白色的;paint the house white 例如 3. I don‘t feel good .I‘m afraid . I‘m going to be sick..我X的 不舒服,恐怕要感冒了。 例如 4. Are they going to have a party on christmas Eve? 他要 在}Q夜ek宴幔 Will(特要)---will +原型釉~ 例如 1. We will leave junior high school soon 我要中WI了。 We are going to junior high school soon我要中WI了。We are leaving junior high school soon. 我要中WI了。 例如 2. I will be fifteen years old next year. 我明天要 15 q了。( 不能 用 am going to ) going to 是好的,年g是不需要的。 例如 3. I can‘t move this large box . 我搬不舆@箱子。 I‘ll do it for you .我你做。(不能用 I am going to do it for you) 不是好的只{未碛 will 例如 4. I will not change my mind . 我不淖主意。 也可以@诱f I‘ll not change my mind .或也可以@诱f I won‘t change my mind Will you ……?表求或 邀s 表求 will you ….? 回答用 sure / ok / all right No,I can’t / I’m sorry, I can’t 表邀 will you …..? 回答用 yes, please . yes thank you . No, thank you 例如 1.Will you look after the baby for me? 你能我照看一下我 的孩子幔 Look after 照看 Take care of 也是照看 回答 Sure .// I‘m sorry ,but I can‘t 例如 2. Will you have another cup of coffee? 再硪槐Х群 幔 回答 yes, please / No, thank you Unit 6 wh 句----祈使句, 感U句。 1.Wh 句。疑~(wh ….how)槭椎囊句 疑代名~ what who which whose 疑副~ when where why how疑形容~ what whose which+名~ 疑代名~的用法 疑~主Z句型 疑 + 釉~。。。。? 例如 1.who is cooking in the kitchen. Kete and mary are .2.what is there under your bed ,你的床下有什N|西?? 疑~可aZ。 句型 疑~+ be 釉~+ 主Z 例如 1. whose are these toys toys are my @些玩具是l的? 回答 these 2.. who is that tall boy?那高旱哪泻⑹钦l啊? 疑~neZ 句型 疑~+ 助釉~+ 主Z例如 1. which do you want to take ? 你想要拿哪一? 疑副~的用法 句型 疑~ + be 釉~ + 主Z 助釉~+ 主Z + 釉~原型。 例如 1.when are you leaving America? 你什Nr候要x_美 2. where do you come from ? 你碜阅茄e呢? 3. where are you from ? 4. why is he absent? 你碜阅茄e呢? 他槭颤N缺席?5. how did you come here? 你是怎N淼竭@e的呢? 句型 疑句 +名~+be 釉~ + 主Z 助釉~+主Z+例如釉~原型 例如 1. which one do you like best ? 你最喜g那一? 2. which subject do you like best ? 你最喜g那科目? 3.whose house is this ? 疑形容~ 或者 whose is this hours?@是l的房子? 代名~ whose 有zN身份 一N是疑形容~。後面加名~ 一N是疑代名~。 What 及 How 的疑句 Whose 是疑 @g是l的房子.? Whose 是 例如 1. what time is it? 分。 2. what day is it ? 3.what date is it? 日It‘s eight-ten F在c了? 是八c十It‘s Sunday .今天是星期?是星期天。 It‘s October 10 . 今天是? 是 10 月 104.what‘s the weather like today ? it‘s cold 今天的天庠觞N樱 很冷。 或 How‘s the weather today? 5.How old will you be next year? I‘ll be ten .你明年多大了? 我 十q。 6.How tall are you ? I‘m 160 centimeters tall I‘m five feet three inches tall. inches 寸 7.How high is mt Everest ? it‘s 8848meters high . }母峰有多 高?8848 米。 8.How many cups of coffee do you drink ? 你喝多少杯咖啡呢? 9. how much coffee do you drink every day .你每天喝多少咖啡? 10.How long will you stay in taipei? For two weeks 你要在_北要 待多久呢?z星期。 11. How long is the rope? It‘s two meters long . @K子有多L 呢? 2 米L。 12. How often do you play tennis? Once a month.你多久打一次W Feet 尺 球呢? 一月一次。 13.How far is it from here to the post office ? it‘s about ten minute s walk @e到]局多h呢? 走著 10 分 2 祈使句---表示希望,求,命令的句子 一般祈使句----原型釉~。例如 (you) stand up 去掉 you。 否定祈使句----don‘t / never +原型釉~ 邀祈使句-----let‘s + 原型釉~ 例如 1. Be quiet please .安o。 2. please stop talking and listen to me . 不要v,我 f。 或 will you please stop talking and listen to me. @e是求的意思。 3. Don‘t drink before you drive 。_前不要喝酒。 4. Never make the same mistake again .^Σ灰俜竿拥 e`。 5. let‘s go for a walk. 我去散步 比^ Let‘s play outside 我去外玩吧。 (提h) Let us play outside 我去外玩 (表示求) 3 感U句 What / a . an 形容~ + 名~ Will How +形容~/ 副~ +S + V 例如 1. What a beautiful dress.(this is). 一件多N漂亮的裙子。 2. How beautiful this dress is . 3. What wonderful world . 多N好的世界。 4. How interesting this novel is .多N有趣的小f。 What an interesting novel this is 5. How fast(副~)he(主) runs(釉~) 。 他跑的多快啊。 6.what a day. 多N好的一天啊。 或者 多N囊惶彀  比^; 直述句。 You are very good girl. 你是非常好的女孩。 祈使句。 Be a good girl. 要做好的女孩。 感U句。 What a good girl you are . x孟媛英文初文法 第 11 集 P Until 1.比^ 1.比^化。 原-------比^------ 最高 t ----- 比^t--------最t A.t化 原 + er/ est shortest 原字尾有 e + r / st nice-好-------nicer----------nicest Large 大----larger----- largest short 短-------shorter--------- 原槎棠敢簦 子音------重}字尾+er/est Hot
--------hotter ---------hottest Wet 潮------wetter ------wettest Red t-----------redder------reddest Big 大……… bigger……..biggest 原字尾樽右 y 去 y 加 ier/iest 例如 easy ― easier C easiestNoisy--------noisier -------noisiest 或 much noisiest.特ez音以上的形容~-------more/ most 加 原 例如 beautiful ------ more beautiful--------most beautifulB.不t化 例如 bad / ill -------worse ------worst Good / well-----better ------best Many /much----more ------most Little----------- -less---------least Far 1.farther-----farthest 表示 距x 2.further----furthest 程度 盗 距x Late 1. later―latest 表示rg latest 最晚 最新的 2.latter--- last 表示序 Old 1. older-----oldest 表示年o 新f 2. elder------eldest L幼,分。 例如 1. He was happyin his later life .他的晚年非常快贰 Later life 晚年 2. As for French and German the latter is more difficult for me than the former。就法Z和德Z而言我X得德Z比法ZW 起肀容^困y。 As for 就什N而言 形容~的比^ 1.---- 比^------than 例如 1.你的文章比我的L。Your article is longer than mine 例如 2.mary is more beautiful than her/ She .比她漂亮。 2.….the 比^…. Of the Two Both z者 Twins p胞 Parents pH 例如 1. Kevin is the older of the two boys the older 年o^大的. Kevin 是@z男孩中年o^大的。 the latter 後者 the former 前者 例如 2. Jack 是@p胞胎中比^活S的。 Jack is the more active of the twins . 3....修比^ Much ./ a lot of ./ far . + 比^ ------------得多了。 Even+ 比^------更加 A little +比^-------一c。 例如 1 . He is much busier than I 。 他比我忙G多了。 例如 2. this is a little cheaper than that .@比那便宜一c 例如 3 {子的r格比那G子的r格高的多。 The price of the blue pants is far higher than the price of that green pants .at high / at low + price ,,,, 以很高的r格、 以最低的r格。 Price 只能用,high , low r格高低。 The price of the blue pants is far higher than the price of that green pants。 可以省, 改成。The price of the blue pants is far higher than that of the green pants。 例如 4. 高雄的天獗扰_北的天飧友帷 The weather in gaoxiong is even hotter than that in taipei The weather is even hotter in gaoxiong than in taipei 注意 比^r 若主}相同或Z意上清楚明白r than 一下的部 分可以省 例如 5 They live a more pleasant life than they did (可 省)before .他^@比以前愉快的生活。 They live a more pleasant life than before。 4…….. 比^ to Junior 年幼的 senior 年L的 major 大的 minor 小的等形容~在表 示比^的物件不用 than 而用 to . 例如 他比我大zq. She is two years older than me .或 than I She is senior to me by two years .. 5…….比^的T用表F。 A ……比^ and 比^---------。。。。越碓健!!!! 例如 1 The story become more interesting @故事越碓接腥 前面的一定要省略 改成 the story become more and more interesting . z音以上的有……more and more important…. 越碓街匾 ……more and more dangerous …..越碓轿kU。 ……more and more convenient…..越碓椒奖恪 interesting and more …..taller and taller…..越碓礁 B.……the 比^ the 比^--------越….. 越………….. 例如 1. The more the better 越多越好 的比^ 2. The more we get , the happier we‘ll be . 我得到的越多 我就贰 3.the more we make the friends the happier we ?ll be .我 交的朋友越多就越快贰 C. more than (超^)/ less than (少於, 低於) 例如 1 The man is more than eighty years old 。 @男人已 超^了 80 q了。 More than two hours 超^ 2 小r。 More than two hundred 超^ 2 百 2. The harder you study English ,the more progress you well make . 你越努力W英文你就M步。 3. you study english hard ,you make much progress. 你越努 力W英文你就M步。 4.It‘s getting colder and colder .天庠碓嚼洹 more 是 much , many 5.I well harder and harder . 我工作越碓脚Α 形容~的最高 1.。。。。。。。。the 最高 + 名~+ of the three 或+ of all 例句 1. Helen is the best good student of all . 海是所以W生中 的最好的W生。 例句 2 }母峰是世界上最高的山。 Mt Everest is the highest mauntain in the world . 原,比^, 最高的 互Q。 如 Taipei is the bigest city in Taiwan. _北是_车淖畲蟮某鞘小 可Q成 Taipei is bigger than city in Taiwan ._北比_车娜魏我 城市都大。 Taipei is bigger than all the other city in Taiwan. No other city in Taiwan is bigger than Taipei 在_]有比_北大 的城市。 No other cities in taiwan are as big as taipei 在_]有像_北那 哟蟮某鞘小 注意 加 other (其他的) 其功用楸苊夂捅旧碜霰容^。。 New York is bigger then any other city in America New York is bigger than any city in America , As….原…As 像……一 例如 1. this jacket is as expensive as this sweater .@件上衣像 毛衣一拥馁F. 例如 2. your hair is as long as my hair 後面可省成 mine 你的^ 和我的娱L。 否定r可用 not …. So ….. as 例如 This guestion is not as difficult as it seems 或 This question is not so difficult as it seems . @}不像它 看上去那Ny。 副~的形容~的比^。最高。 例如 1. He is fast 是形容~ 2. He runs fast 是副~ 比^化 A t化 字尾o ly 的 如 fast Cfaster- fastest 字尾有 ly 的 如 quickly- more quickly Cmost quickly 副~ B.不t化 badly .ill C worse ― worst 副~ 比^ 最高 比^即 最高 Well C better C best much C more C most little―less―least far C father --- farthest far---funther ---funthest副~的比^+ than 例如 1 . He can sing better than 比^ 例如 2. Istudy harder than my friends 我比我的朋友都W 比^用功。 比^ 例如 3 I don‘t study harder than my friends .我]有比我的朋友 W的那N用功。(否) The 副~最高+ 地c ---the 可以省 The 副~最高+ of 例如 1.My father gets up the earliest of us all。 我的爸爸是我 中起得最早的。 例如 2. Cathy dances (the) most beautiful。 cathy 跳舞最美。 the 可以省 Lisa。他唱歌唱的比 lisa 好。 一般釉~ 例如 3 Tom is the fastest boy of all 形容~ Tom runs fastest of all 副~可以省 the 疑~ + 比^ 例如 1. which fruit do you like better / more apples or orange 那N水果你比^喜g。zN 2. which do you like (the )best / more apples orange or peaches 三N以上 the 可以省。Until 2 不定式 ( To V)就是身份不固定1. 名~―主Z,eZ。aZ 如 To buy things in flea market must be fun 在跳蚤市鲑I|西一定 很有趣 to buy 可以用 buying 代替 {色部分是主Z 2. 形容~----修名~如 I have a lot of things to buy 我有很多的|西要I。 To buy 修 things 3.副~---表示目的原因等如 I went there to buy notebooks 我到那e去IP本。 不定式的名~用法----主Z,eZ,aZ。 不定式主Z-----the work is fun @工作很好玩。 To travel around the world is fun 周[世界很好玩。 {色部分是主Z 例句, ξ叶曰卮疬@}是困y的。 To answer the question is difficult for me。 {色部分是主Z。 注意不定式放句首主Zr橐患 其後必接釉~。 To solve pollotion problem is difficult for people in Taiwan. To solve pollution problem is hard for people in Taiwan ε_彻穸砸Q污染}是困y的。 注意不定式槭椎闹髡Z 可用 It( 假主Z代替)所以上句可改成 It‘s hard for people in Taiwan to solve pollution problem.. 外 常用@拥木渥 Answer the question 回答}. 污染} 例句, To be patient with others is best for you e人有耐心 你是也是最好的。 Patient 是形容~所以前面要加釉~ be . To @句子改成用假主Z be patient 做主Z要加 solve pollution problems 解Q It‘s best for you to be patient with others 句型 it‘s 形容~(修|西)for 人 to v It‘s 形容~(修人) of 人 to v 修人的形容~ good 好 nice 很好 kind 善良 brave 勇敢 clever 伶俐 careless 粗心大意 Honest \ bad 牡 stupid 愚笨的 silly 愚笨的 selfish 自 私的 polite Y貌 例如 It‘s kind of you to help me 或 you are kind to help me It‘s stupid of him to speak ill of others. Speak ill of ( fe人的脑) 也可以@诱f he is stupid to speak ill of others .不定式eZ(放在一般 V 之後――)例如 I Like baseball 是不Φ 是 I like to play baseball 打棒球 I Like playing baseball I decided to quit the job ,我Q定o掉工作。 He hoped to be there on time 那r候他希望r到那e 或者 He hoped to get there on time注意有些釉~如 decide Q定 hope 希望 want 想要 expect(期待) volunteer (志者) 等必用不定式eZ。 Iwant ( would like )to see a movie with my friends 如果@句子是----我明天想要和朋友去看影。也要用F在r, 因橄胧乾F在想的事情 你不需要去如果你不想去的。You needn‘t go if you don‘t want to (go)不定式aZ 例如 I love a girl I am a girl girl 是受格 be 後面是aZ主ZaZ------放在 be 釉~的或BY釉~之後。 BY釉~有 become、look 等 例如 My work is the thing 我的工作就是@ My work is to prepare dinner 我的工作是渫盹 My aim in life is to become a famous singer. Aim in life 人生目 To see is to beilever.百不如一 或 眼eZaZ------即主Z+釉~+ eZ+ eZaZ 例如 He calls me Johnny 他叫我 Johnny He wants me to do it 他想要我做@ She told me to quit /give up smoking ,, 他告V我戒。 She got her husbend to clean up the house。 他叫她的丈夫去打 叻块g。 注意有些釉~如 want would like ask teach tell get show 等用不 定式eZaZ 他要求我不要跟她f。He asked me not to tell her the truth. Ask 人 to V 要求某人去做 本釉~的否定------助釉~加 not 加 V. 他]有要求我跟她f。 He didn‘t ask me to tell her the truth. 注意否定不定式-----not 加 to V 不定式的形容~用法--一是 N 加 to V 一是 something 加 to V 修名~的例句 I have letters to write 我有很多信要。To write 不定式形容 ~。 我每天有很多家帐且觥 My mother has a lot of homework to do every day . 每天做家 My mother does homework . 修 something 等 I‘ll give you something to eat . 我o你一些|西吃。 你有什N|西可x幔 Do you have anything to read ? 注意有一些不定式之後殡S@介S~ Nj 加 to V They have a lot of things to talk about. 他有很多事情要 about 是介S~ Please give me a ball-point-pen to write with .o我一支字的 A珠P。 不定式的副~用法 表示目的-此r可用 in order to V 代替 意思是 榱恕!!! She went to london to study english 她去敦W英文 She went to london in order to study english 她去敦榱W英 文。 注意 go 和 come 通常後不接不定式 而用 and Come (and )see me .砜次 。and 一般省略了。 Come see me . 表示原因------ 跟在表示感情的形容~之後遇到釉~要不定式代 表原因 I am glad to see you 我很高d到你 We are sorry to heart the news 我到@消息很y^。 含不定式的句型 疑~ 加 To V- 槊~片Z。主Z。eZ。 aZ。 例如 Which way to go is a big problem。要走那l路 是大}啊。 Which way to go 是主Z I know how to operate the machine 我知道如何操作@C器。 He told me where to take the bus 他告V我那e到那e去乘。 Too…….to ( 太。。。。。不能。。) 例如 You are too young to understand the whole thing。 你太年p了, 不能t解整事情。 The water is too hot for me to drink (it) @水ξ碇v太 了不能喝。 It 一定要省略 因椴欢ㄊ饺绻颓懊娴闹髡Z一拥脑 it 可以省略 He worked too slowly to finishi it 前面主Z是不一拥摹! enough to ………..( 、、、、可以) My young brother is old enough to go to school。我的弟弟蛏W 的年g了。 Bob worked hard enough to pass the exam. 考。 Until 3 用~ 用~ Ving 主Z,eZ, aZ 不定式 (To 加原型釉~) 1, 名~ 主Z eZ aZ 2,形容~ 修名~ 3,副~修 釉~ 形容~ 祈使句 Do it right now 立刻做 直述句 (Doing 或 to do ) it right now is important .立刻做@件 事情 是很重要的。 例句 Bob 蛴霉梢酝ㄟ^ @ it 是不能省略的因樗 一天睡 8 小r有益健康。Sleep(作主Z必要有名~身份) 所以 要加 ing Sleeping eight hours a day is good for health 。 或者 一般外@诱f It‘s good for health to sleep eight hours a day . 在海游泳和好玩。 Swimming at the beach is a lot of fun. To swim at the beach is a lot of fun . 或者 一般外@诱f It‘s a lot of fun to swim at the beach. It 要找後面的不定式 to 引У氖虑 但是也有不一拥娜 It's no use crying over spilt milk.浮水y 收。Crying 只有@VZ 用~eZ。放一般釉~或介S~後 例如 You have to give up smoking .你必要戒。Give up 後面一定要 加 Ving I like watching baseketable games on TV 我喜g在上看@球 比。 下列釉~後接 Ving 或 to V Like . love . hate .learn srart begin 等加 Ving 和 To V 意思是不 淖的 下面的釉~之後加 Ving 或 to V eZ意思淖的 Ving 是已做的,,,, To V ]有做的事。 Stop. Remember . forget .. try 例如 The man stopped talking @人停止f了 The man stopped to talk to a newsboy @人停下砣ズ笸f。I‘m tired ,I have to stop working 我很累,我要停止工作。 I‘m tired. I have to stop to take a rest 我很累了我要停下砣バ 息 She remembered meeting him somewhere . 她得在某地方^ 他。 She remembered to meet him at the station .她得要去站 和他面。 翻g 得n前An後}。Remember to preview yourl lessons before class and to review your lessons after class, Lucy forgot sending me a car / 璐西忘她o我寄淼目ㄆ/ Lucy forgot to send ma a car / l 露西忘了寄卡片o我/ 不要忘耶Q寄卡片o我/ Don‘t forget to send me a car on christmas Try to slove the problem bfore ten o‘clock / 解Q@}/ try to O法 try knocking at the back door if noboby hear you at front door.. 如果前T]有人到你的,你敲一下後T一。 下面的卧~一定要接 Ving Mind. 介意 Enjoy 喜 .Finish 完成 . Practice
Miss 想 念. Quit 停止 戒 Understand.t解 Can‘t help 忍不住. Can‘t stand 忍不住 It‘s no use ]有用 It‘s no good ]有用 .avoid 避免 例句 Would you mind waiting (wait) for me? 你介意等我一幔 Would you mind(釉~) if I sit next to you . 如果我坐你旁 你介意幔 O法在.10 c一前 I made up my mind(@~在@e名~) to wait for her .我Q 定要等他。 I made up my mind (是 decide Q定的意思) @些W生每天f英文。These students practice speaking english every day . 我忍不住嘲笑他。 I can‘t help laughing at him . (laugh at 加人 是嘲笑某人) 介~的eZ-----介S~的後面必接 Ving . 例如 He is interested in playing hide one seek . 他喜g玩躲。Be interested in 是κ颤N有d趣 You‘ll be it 是你鬼的意思 We ?re thinking about buying a wash machine .我正在考]I一 台洗衣C。 My work is washing cars。我的工作是洗。(已l生的) My work is to wash cars 我的工作要去洗。(未l生的) One of my hobbies is collecting stamps 我的IN酆弥皇羌 ]。 One of my hobbies 是好之一。 Collect 集] (注意)在其他句型中的 Ving 後不加 s / es go N(不加冠~ a . an . the ) Ving 是事一件什N事的意思 例句 go go golfing (打高夫) Hunting fishing (~) skating (溜冰) swimming (去游泳)(打C) bouling ( 保g球)go hiking (徒步旅行) sailing(去航海) picnic-picniking (野餐) go window shopping 看看而已 go mountain climbing 去爬山 go bike riding 去T go bird watching 去pB go shopping 去I|西 climb a mountain 是爬一座山ride a bike T watch birds pBgo shopping 去I|西]有 do shopping
(已在做的事情) do a lot of // a little Ving 例如 I am busy . but I still do little painting (我很忙,但是我仍然 一c) Do you have to do a lot of traviling in your work?( 你的工作 必要常去旅[幔) 做。。。。。。。。事情 be busy 忙著做什N。。 愉快 ……(in) Ving in 可以省略 例如have trouble /fun 有麻/ 玩的My mom was busy cooking dinner . 忙著做晚餐。 I had trouble finding out the answer to the question.(我o法 找出}的答案) I can‘t finding out the answer to the question . 同 I couldn‘t finding out the answer to the question 同上. Get into trouble 找麻 maker 惹麻┑娜 There is no Ving ……..是]有k法做到的 在苏Z上 There is 〉舻 如 no smoking no eating no drinking no parking have trouble 有麻 troubleThere is no parking a long street @l大街是不能停的。 There is no telling what will happen next. 我o法得知接下 l生什N事情。 No telling o法得知 。 There is no knowing who did it ]有k法知道是l做的@。 I remember seeing ( see ) Mr smith my office before 。 我得以前在我的k公室^史密斯。 I‘llremember to see(see) Mr smith tomorrow. 我得明天要去看史密斯。 Would you mind going (go) to london on business. 你介意去敦工作幔 Business is business 。。公事公k。。。 Go on doing (do ) the other exercise after you have finished this one 你做完了@後在做另一。 Ifinished doing my homework 我做完了功n。 I finished eating my dinner . 我吃完了晚。 I can‘t help (忍不住) feeling (feel)worried about his health . 我忍不住的P心起他的健康。 Worry Cworried 是形容~ I apologize for not keeping (not keep) my promise 我很抱歉 ,我 ]有信守承Z。 Apologize 後一定要接 for ….槭颤N道歉。。。。。 Unit 4 分~ F在分~ F在M行式 am/ are/ is + Ving F在分~ ^去M行式 was /were + Ving F在分~ 表示幼鬟M行 例如 1 .The girl is talking with Joe. @女孩正在和 Joe 聊天。 表示主 例如 1 The girl having long hair is mary .留著L^的女孩是 mary。 Wearing long hair 留著L ^去分~ t化 walk―walked ---walked 不t化 bite- bit-- bitten F在完成 have/ has + pp 1. 表示幼魍瓿 例如 David has just used the pen .他用^的P。 2. 表示被 例如 This is the pen used by David.@支P^去被 david 使用^。 F在分~的形容~用法 F在分~+ 名~ 例如 1. Don‘t wake the sleeping baby. 不要吵醒 正在睡著的。 例如 2. The rising sun is very beatiful 日出非常的美。 名~ + F在分~ +修~( 叫後位修) 例如 I saw a man warking in the garden. 我看在花@e工作的人。 I saw a girl playing the piano on the stage 我看在舞_上正在 琴的女孩。 I saw a child sleeping on the grass . 我看一孩子在草坪上睡 X。 I found the lost pen. 我找到了我G失的P。 I found the pen lost by Tom. 我找到了被 Tom G失的P。 She bought a used car, 她I了一v用^的。 I bought that car used by Tom。 我I了一v Tom 用的。 (注意)^去分~的形容~用法。 表示被== A spoken language. 被人f的Z言。 A A A decayed tooth x牙wounded soldier 受氖勘 boiled egg 被煮熟的u蛋Boiling water 沸v的水 Boiled water _水 表示完成== Fall 釉~掉落 名~是秋天 Fallen(^去分~) Fallen leaves 落~ Falling leaves(leaf)的} 正在掉落的~子。 The risen sun .已升起淼奶 The rising sun .正在升起的太 (日出) A faded flower.已掉的花。 A retired teacher 已退修的老。 名~+^去分~+修Z 例如 1.This is a picture painted about 200 years ago. @是一幅二百年前的D. 例如 2. We have some story books written (write) in easy English. 我有一些故事怯煤蔚挠⑽的。 例如 3. A women setting in the middle is bob‘s mother 坐在中g的那位女士是 bob 的母H。 例如 3. Some of the people waiting for the bus become angry. 等公的有一些人,得很生狻 例如 4. I know the boy running in the park. 我JR在公@跑步的男孩。 例如 5 Do you have any frineds living Japan. 你有任何住在日本的 朋友幔 例如 6.subway---underground 地F The subway is the railway running under the ground . 地F是在地下行的F路。 例如 7. A nurse is a person taking care of the sick people. o士是照病人的人。 例如 8. The language spoken in America is English . 美f的Z言是英文。 eZ 例如 1. I looked a lot of pictures taken in Kanting .我看了S多在 ǘ∨牡恼掌Take Ctaken 被拍的 aZ 例如 1.This is a dress made of her。@是樗龅难笱b。 Make----made .被做的 比^:形容~用法的F在分~和^去分~ 1. F在分~形容~用表示 a 釉~M行 b 主印 2. ^去分~形容~用表示 a 幼魍瓿 b 被印 例如 1.The girl drawing the picture is my sister. @幅的女孩 是我的姐姐。 例如 2. The picture drawn by my sister is nice. @幅我姐 姐的很不e 3. 分~的其他用法 主Z+釉~+F在分~(aZ)+aZ be 釉~後面接aZ。 BY釉~後接aZ。 A .Keep +F在分~:表示幼鞯某掷m或重}。 Keep――kept(^ 去r) 例如 1. He kept standing for three hours .他站了 3 小r。 例如 2.The dog kept barking all night . 那只狗整晚叫不停。 叫 call . 叫某人做什N事 have 狗叫 bark . B. come(stand sit 等)+F在分~:表示幼魍rM行。 例如 1.The children came running to meet us @小孩跑^碛 我。 例如 2. Jake stood looking at monkeys . Jake 站著看猴子。 S + V+ O F在分~―eZ aZ 感官釉~ hear see keep 例如 1.I saw her crossing the road . 我看她正在^R路。 例如 2. Don‘t leave her waiting outside in the rain..e留她一人 在外雨中等待。 feel S + V+ O ^去分~―eZ aZ 使役釉~ make have let 例如 1. I could not make myself understood in english 我v的英文 不能使得人明白。 例如 2. She heard her name called by someone .她到有人叫她的 名字。 例如 3. I had my hair cut . 我剪了^了。 例如 4. Tom‘s hobby is painting 。Tom 的嗜好是。 I am painting 我正在。 Unit 5 形容~ ( 修名~) 1 形容~的用法。⑹鲇梅ā be 釉~ 或 BY釉~之後a充。 BY釉~如 得。。。。 看起怼!!!例如 1. He is old and sick.. 他有老有病。 例如 2. Mark became hungry after two hours‘ work..在二小r的 工作後 mark 肚子I了。 例如 3. Sea water tastes salty 海水L起硎躯yy的。 Tasty=delicious 好吃 salt= salty y的 tastes 第三人Q 形容~+ 名~ Successful例如 a useful book 有用的 Beautifulful 是形容~的字尾Physical education w育 限~+ 盗浚 品| + 性| +B(大小色材料 u造) + 名 ~ 例如 1 .An expensive gold watch. 一b昂F的金表。 例如 2. This rad silk tie @是一t的I。例如 3. five tall strong korean boys. 五又高又的n泻 例如 4. a few useful oblong black boxes 一些有用的方形黑色的 合子。 Something Everything Anything Nothing Somebody Everybody Anybody Nobody一件重要的事-----an important thing 某件重要的事―---something important 例如 1. He eats nothing sweet . 他不吃甜食 。 I have no money 。 我]有X。 例如 2. something terrible is about to happen .某件可怕的事情 要l生了。 注意
某 =======Z言 全嗣裱}China-------Chinese ----- Chinese ------------the chinese Japan Korea France Germany Spain Japnese Korean French German spanish Japanese Korean French German spanish the Japanese the koreans the french the Germans the spanishBusinessman 商人------的}凳-----businessmen 表示盗康男稳菰~ many + 可笛}得~ Much +不可笛}得~ Much water S多水。 A lot of S多 Lots of S多例如 1. Did he make many mistakes on the tast? 他考犯了很多 的e`幔 他(主Z)犯(是釉~)make mistakes (犯e`) 例如 2.Is there much wine in the bottle? 瓶子e有S多酒幔 什N地方有什N用 there is 或 there are . A few (一些)+ 可笛}得~。 A little (一c)+不可得~ 例如 a little girl ( 一位小女孩) 例如 1. There were a few children in the yard at that time . 在那r有一些小朋友在院子e。 例如 2. I gave her a little trouble. 我o她添了麻 或 I gave her some trouble. few + 可笛}得~。很少, 乎]有。Not many little +不可得~ he not much例如 3. He is a man of few words 他是一少的人。 例如 4.there is little hope of his recovery.他痊K的希望很渺茫。 recovery 恢There is little hope( 希望渺茫) Some (一些)----用於肯定句 Any (任何)-----用於否定句 例如 1.He colllects some foreign stamps 他收集了一些獾泥] 票。 Collect 收集例如 2.there is not any tea in the cup. 杯子e]有茶了。(有{ 的意思) 注意袢顺|西,人忙,或期待Ψ降幕卮 yes r句也可以 用 some 例如 1. would you like some wine ?你想睃c葡萄酒幔 例如 2.May I have some more coffee? 我可以再睃c咖啡幔 3.翟~―基 例如 1.one Cfirst 2. two C second 3.three―third 4. four―fourth 5. five- fifth6. six-sixth 7. seven-seventh 8. eight- eighth 9. nine―ninth 10. ten―tenth 11.eleven―eleven 12. twelve―twelfth 13---19 thirteen---nineteen----thirteenth---nineteenth 20---99 twenty―ninety----tewentieth---ninetieth 晌 基-序 twenty-one-----twenty-first 百 档淖x法 1, 000, 000, 000 Billion million thousand 10 f---ten thousand 整 例如 1. forty-five . 例如 2. 3,874,516---three million eight hundred 12,345-----twelve thousand three hundred and hundred 一 1. 2. 3 …. 序 第一, 第二, 第三…………seventy-four thousand five hundred sixtenn 小 小迭c point 例如 1. 3.14 three point one four. 2.27.08 twenty-seven point zero eight . 分子(基)分若分子超^ 1 分母加 S 分母(序) 例如 1/3 one third2 右 3/4 1/2 1/4 1/10 年 月 日 2000 年two and three fourthsone half a (one ) quarter One in ten 或 one out of ten(The year) two thousand1984 年 7 月 4 日 July 4 th (fourth)nineteen eighty-four 6:15 分 six fifteen/ a quarter past 分在前c在後 a quarter after six.6:15 或 a quarter past six.7:30 seven thirty / half past seven. 8:59 eight fifty-nine/ one to nine 差一分 9 c 囟 z氏 25° C (celsius) A氏 93° ninety-three degrees fahrenheit twenty-five degrees (centigrade)或 a。
x基怠 翟~的T用表F Hundreds/ thousands/ millions 前面如果]有底r加 s + of (狄园儆 ) Hundreds of children gathered in the playground 狄园儆的小朋友聚集在操錾 In +ones/ the + 翟~的} 例如 1. she is in her twenties。 她是 20
q。Teens 十q。 例如 2.There was on antiwar movement in the nineteen-sixties 1960 年代有一反疬\印 翟~-得~==形容~ 例如 1. It‘s only a ten-minute walk from here to the station. @e到站只有 10 分的路程。 例如 2. The young man married a 70-year old woeman. @年p人嫁o了我一位 70 q的老女人。 Unit6 副~ 副~的功用 形容~。 He is careful 他是一很精心的。 Be 釉~配 1. 修一般釉~ 。 一般釉~配副~。 2. 修形容~ 的司C。 3.修另一副~ 心翼翼的_。 副~的NHe drives his car carefully.他小心翼翼的_He is a very careful driver 他是非常小心He drives his car very carefully. 他非常小1. 情罡痹~ 情w happy sad 例如B cute heavy she singsshe is happy 她快.happily 她唱歌唱的快 2. 形成 ; 形容~+ly Quick----quickly 快 slow―sloely 慢 careful ----carefully 小心 形容~字尾 le 去 e 加 y Terrible―terribly 牡 的 形容~字尾樽右 y 去 y 加 ily confortable―confortably 舒m Happy―happily 快返 形容~字尾 ll 加 y Full ----fully 慢慢地heavy---- heavily 很重的dull―dully tg的。形容~字尾 ue 去 e 加 ly True---truly \地 形容~,副~同形。 例如 early late enough fast first last 不t化的。 Good / well 及物釉~------釉~+eZ 位置 釉~+副~===副~+釉~ 例如 she danced beautifully====she beautifully danced. 她跳舞 跳的很美。 釉~+eZ+副~===副~+釉~+eZ @釉~是及物釉~。釉~的後面是eZ所以它是及物釉~,不 能分_。 例如 1. All of us accepted the invitation gladly. 我所有的人都很 芬饨邮苎。 或All of us gladly accepted the invitation . 等 due―duly 正地 釉~+介S~+eZ+副~===副~+釉~+介S~+eZ=== ~+副~+介S~+eZ 例如 1. she walked into the classroom quietly 她安o地走M教室。 Into 是介S~所以副~可以放在釉~前或釉~後 或 或 she quietly walked into the classroom. she walked quietly into the classroom .Be quiet 安oc Keep quiet 安oc Quite 是相的意思 Quit 是x去的意思 @三卧~很像 要注意。Be 釉~+副~+Ving 例如 1 He was anxiously waiting for her arrival.他焦急地等待她的 到 Arrive () arrival(名) 注意===字尾 ly 的情罡痹~可用於一句的句首。 例如 slowly and carefully he opened the box. 他慢慢地小心地打 _了盒子。 注意==BY釉~ 如 feel taste 等後面要接形容~。BY釉~後 接形容~。 例如 1. the old man looked angry.那老人看上去很生狻 Look B Y釉~所以就接形容~ the old man looked at me angrily. 那老人生獾目粗摇 例如 2 we felt sad for his death。 我λ乃栏械胶茈y^。 feel BY釉~所以後接形容~ death 是死的名~ die 死的釉~, feel 感到的^去r feltthe doctor felt the pulse carefully t生小心地量}搏。 felt the pulse 量}搏 例如 3. Mark appeared calm Mark 似乎冷o。 Appeared 似乎 BY釉~ Mark appeared suddenly at the door,Mark 突然出F在T口。 suddenly 突然 l率副~---次 seldom(罕)Even Always usually often sometimes never 等l率副~在 Be 釉~/ 助釉~之後 ,在一般釉~之前。 例如 1. Jim is always late to school. Jim always goes to school late late @e是形容~ late @e是副~。l率副~在答句或述句r 要在 be 釉~或助釉~之前 例如 1. Mr wang useally goes to the office by bus, but Mrs wang never does (goes to the office bu bus.) 省略 王先生常乘公上班,而王太太不。 例如 2. Did you ever talk to foreigners in English . No, I never did. 你曾和外酥v^英文幔 不, I哦]有^。 注意l率副~除了 always 外 也可以用於句首。 例如 1. Sometime we eat dinner in that restautant. 有r候我去 那家店吃晚餐。 例如 2. How often do the buses ruin between the station and your school。 你的W校到站多Lrg有一次公呢? 地方副~ there , here , downstairs (窍拢 upstairs (巧) inside under 小地方+大地方 例如 1. Her parents lived on a small farm in a remote country。 她的父母住在一bh的村f的小r鲅e。Remote control b控器 地方副~很少用於句首,如用於句首用肀硎Ρ龋{。 例如 1. The young girls are going upstairs . 年p的女孩上侨ァ 例如 2. Upstairs they are having a party and downstairs people are palying loud music, so I can not study in my apartment . rg副~ 句首/句尾 例如 1.last week you promised me to do it . 上星期你答易鲞@件 事。 小rg+大rg 例如 1. The wedding took place on Wednesday evening last week. 婚Y是在上星期三晚上e行的。 注意若有不同的副~同r出F其次序椤5胤礁痹~+情罡痹~+ rg副~ 例如 1. My sister went upstairs quitly a minute ago. 我的姐姐不久之前安o地上侨チ 例如 2 .A time bomb exploded at station yesterday. 一定r炸在站爆炸了。 程度副~ so, too+ to be , very , quite, enough 等 用於所修的形容~或副~前。 例如 so confortable , too tired . very carefully, Enough 用於所修的形容~或副~後 例如 tall enough 蚋吡 kind enough 虼壬疲 例如 1. It ?s warm enough for you to play out of doors . 天 暖和你可以去外玩。 特e注意的副~ 1. very 修原和最高 much 修比^和最高 例如 1. He is a very good boy. 他是非常好的男孩。 例如 2. He is a much better boy than you 他是比你好的男孩。 例如 3. He is much the best boy of all . 他是所有人中做好的男孩 或 He is the very best boy of all. 他是所有人中做好的男孩 Much j 及 very much 可以修釉~,但是 very 不可以的 例如 1. I don‘t like the idea very much .我不是那N喜g。 修F在分~ Ving------very 修^去分~ P.P---- Much , 或 very much 列入字典形容~的^去分~可以用 very. 例如 1. English is an very interesting subject .英文是很有趣的科 目。 例如 2 I‘m very much interested in English . 我τ⑽拇蟠蟮母 d趣。 例如 3. I‘m very pleased to teach all of you Englsih . 我很高d教 你英文。 Maybe(或S)楦痹~ May be (可能是) may 橹釉~ be 釉~ 例如 1. Maybe he is right . 也S他α恕 例如 2. He may be right 他可能α恕 Sometime ( 某rg) some time ( 一段rg) Soemtimes 偶。有r候。Some times 次 例如 1. I saw him sometime last year. 我去年的某rge看到他 例如 2.I‘ll call on you somethime,。 我rg去拜L你。 Call on ==visit 拜L。Call at +地c(⒂^) 例如 3. I‘ll do this if I can spare some time . 如果我能抽出一些r g的我鲞@。 Spare (抽出) Everyday(每天)形容~ every day(每天)副~。 例如 1. waer your everyday clothes. 穿你的便服。 everyday clothes 便服 例如 2. she helps her mom with kitchen work every day .他每天 助做家铡 注意某些副~可修整句子。 例如 Unfortunately , John failed to pass the exam 很不幸地, John ]有通^考。 Fail + to + 釉~ 是未能。。。。。。。 例如 To pass the exam,she studies hard . 榱丝荚她那eW。 To pass 在@句子中副~,所以它能修整句子。 Be 釉~―表示B存在 使役釉~ 感官釉~ 情w釉~ 授予釉~ 一般釉~―表示幼 1.BY釉~+形容~ 1.得 become+形容~/名~Get , grow, come . go + 形容~ go sour(酸) go wrong(走e) 例如 1. Come home before it gets dark.. 天黑前回家 。 Come home 回到家/go home 回家 例如 2. My dream will come true in the future. 我的粝胛 F。 例如 3. she went red with anger 她獾M通t。 2.。。。起 Sound 起 Smell 起 Taste L起 Feel 感X起 例如 1. It sounds great 起聿诲e。. It sound like a true story 起硐胍真是的故事。 例如 2. The cloth feels soft。@件衣服摸起砗苘。 The cloth feels like silk。@件衣服摸起硐裾娼z。 注意 feel like + ving (想要) feel like (大概,,,似的) 例如 1. I don‘t feel like taking a walk now 我F在不想去散步。 例如 2. It feels like rain 快要下雨了。 保持---(B) keep , stay 例如 1. she kept calm (保持冷o)during the earthquake. 她在地震 r一直保持冷o + like+名~ look 看起怼 形容~ 例如 2. The weather is going to stay fine a few days.天 晴 2,3 天 Fine weather friends 酒肉朋友。 2.授予釉~---有eZ―槿恕槲铮ㄊ拢 句型 S+ 授予釉~+ eZ(人)+eZ(事物) eZ(物)+介~+eZ(人) 例如 She asked me a question= she asked a question of me . 他我一}。 授予釉~所搭配的介~ To C----give o lend 借o, show 表演, pass 鬟f , pay 付, sell u, send 寄 ,teach ..教 For----- buy I , make 做 使得, cook,烹{ get 得到, find 找到, play 玩, sing 唱歌……. Of -------ask
例如 1. will you lend me your pen. 你借o我你的P好幔 will you 你。。。。好幔 或者 will you lend your pen to me ? 注意 borrow 借入 其後只能接物。Borrow 不是授予釉~例如 1.I borrowed many stay books from my friend 我朋友那e 借了很多的故事 例如 2. His mother bought him a CD player . 他的Io他一台 CD 音 3.使役釉~ ---叫某人……做某事 Make . have (叫)+ eZ+VR Get (叫) + TO V Let () + eZ+VRHelp(忙). +eZ+To V 例如 1. Our parents made(叫) us brosh our teeth three time a day . 我的父母加我每天刷 3 次牙。 例如 2. I‘ll get(叫) them to try it again . 我兴再一。 例如 3. He helped me to pant(漆) the wall green.他把我的漆成 了G色。 4.感官釉~ 感到----------feel 眼- See(看) notice (注意) watch(看) look at(注) 耳--Hear() listen to W⒌穆 + eZ+(VR)/Ving 例如 1. I looked carefully but saw nothing 我注意看了但是什N 也]有看到。 look at the tree, 看著那棵洹 例如 2. I saw him mow/mowing the lawn。 我看他在除草。 Saw 是感官釉~可用原型釉~也可以用 Ving. 例如 3. I noticed her , stand/standing behind me. 我注意到她站 在我的後面。 5.情w釉~ 使…(人)感到…….人是eZ句型 1. S(槭挛铮 情w釉~+eZ 句型 2. S(槭虑 be V 情w形 Ving To O(人) 句型 3. S(人) beV 情w P.P.介~+O(事物) Ving(修事物) 情w釉~ D 情w形容~方法---P.P(修人) 例如 1. The computer game interests young people. 主Z 例如 2. The computer game is interesting to young people. 主Z 情w形容~ eZ 釉~ eZ例如 3. @X[蛞鹆四贻p人的d趣。 Young people are intrested 主Z 情w P.P 介~ in the computer game eZ例如 4 因 interest 有名~的用法。 Young people take/ have interest in the computer game . 名~ 情w釉~的^去分~搭配是不一 Interested(感d趣) Surprised(@奇的) Excited(d^的) 人 be V. Embarressed(G人) Worried() Bored(o聊的) Satisfied (M意的) 例如 1in at about about about with with eZ (事物)Tom is boring ,so nobody wants to be with him Tom 是一o聊的人所以]有人和他接|。 例如 2 I am bored with his endless tales. 我λo止境的故事感到很 o聊。 Unit1 F在完成r F在完成r的形式-----Have/ has +^去分~ P.P ^去r F在r r,未rHe was busy yesterday He is busy now He will be busy tomorrow He studied yesterday He studies every day He is going to study tomorrow 第三人Q ^去r 第三人Q F在r r,未r ^去的某一c到F在就是F在完成r。 F在完成r肯定句 主Z+ have /has + P.P 例如 1. He has been busy since yesterday.他昨天到F在一直很忙。 第三人Q beP,P 形容~ 例如 2 He has studied for two day. 他xx了商臁 beP,P F在完成r的否定及疑句 否定句―主Z+Have/ has +not +P.P 疑句---Have /has +主Z + P.P 例如 肯定 He has heard a lot of Mr.Li Hear……..of f 否定 He hasn‘t heard a lot of Mr.Li 他]有f^太多的李先生 的事。 疑 Has he heard a lot of Mr. Li 他^很多P於李先生的事情 幔 答句 yes,he has (heard a lot of Mr.Li)省略 他久仰李先生的大名。 No, he hasn‘t F在完成r的使用rC 1. 持m 例如 1. I began to learn English three years ago W英文。(^去r) 例如 2. I have learned English for three years 年了。( F在完成r) 例如 3. I have learned englsih scince three years ago .我三年 前就W英文了。(F在完成r) 表示持m的副~ 1. for +rgL度 ^去rg 2. since +rg起c ^去r子句 例如 1. 我彼此JR 10 年了。 for ten years We have known each other P.P Since ten years ago 我W英文W三 我在三年前_始 持m, 完成,we were children. 我小孩子r就JR了。 Since 前是F在完成r,since 後是^去r。 例如 2. 好久不了。 I haven’t seen you for long time . It was been a long time since I last saw you . Long time no see you . 其他副~ all day 全天, always 一直 ,recently 最近 this week 例如 1. I 一天。 助釉~ have 的 P.P have had a headache all day(long )我^痛了Have a 病的热荨--生病 Be V+S 回答 Yes/ no 疑句助釉~ Be V+S 直接回答 W.H 疑句----------W.H+助釉~ 例如 2. How long 多久 他琴了多久了,小r了。 How long has he played the piano? For two hours . How often 多久一次 次担l率 例如 1. How long have you lived in Taipei? 你住在_北多久了。 We have lived in taipei for 10 years / since 1994 我已住 了 10 年了。或
1994 年我就住在_北。 例如 2. How often do you go to a beauty parlor 。你多久去一次美 容院?回答 Once a week 一星期一次。 3. 完成 ^去r F在r 已 幼鞯钠瘘c 持m到F在的Y果 才 尚未 F在完成r {的是後面的Y果。 1. Already (已)---have /has already P.P 完成 r句尾 Already 用在疑中有表示@的意思。 2. just(才)-------have / has just P.P Haven’t 3. yet(尚未) 一般用在 否定句 疑句中 4. 其他副~ now 例如 1. 往高雄的火已到了。 句尾 today this morning lately(最近) recently (最近) hasn’t yet + P.P The train for kaoxiong has already arrived 例如 2. 我x^那本漫 I have just read comic book.。 例如 3. 你找到我的荡a相C ? Have you found my digital camera yet ? No, not yet 省略 回答 比^: just (才)------F在r,^去r。 Just now -----^去r 才 F在r 此刻F在 未r R上 例如 1.Tom came jsut now, he's probably upstairs。他才M 了,或S他在巧稀 例如 2.he is just now answering the call。 他F在正在接 例如 3.I'll do it jsut now 。我R上就要做。 3. 1. every, never, often 2. once, twice . before 例如 1. 你曾⒂^^故m幔坎唬郧]有^。 Have you ever visited national palace museum? NO,I have never visited there before No, never have . No never. 或 Did you ever visit national palace museum? No. I never visited there before No, never did. 例如 2. 我的妹妹真的很喜g那部影,她已看了 5 次。 My young sister really likes that movie ,she has watched it five times. 例如 3 你空fr回去⒂^故m幔Do you ever visite National palace museum in your free time .特e注意的F在完成r 1 F在完成r及^去r 例如 1. Mr Green has gone toNew York on business.他已去~s 出差了。(F在完成r) 幼鞯耐瓿 2.Mr Green went to New York on business 他去~s出差^ (^去r) 2 Have been to 及 Have gone to Have been to -------曾去^(某才去了(某 Have gone to -------已去了(某┲挥玫谌朔Q。 例如 1.我才去了站替她送行(see off) I have just been to the station to see her off 例如 2.你曾去^D^幔 Libraria D^的管理T。 Have you ever been to library ? 例如 3. she has gone to Europe . 她已去W洲了。 例如 4 Did you ever go to a basketball game ? 你曾去看^@球比 幔浚ㄟ^去r) 例如 5. Have you ever been to a basketball game ? 你曾去看^@球比 幔楷F在完成r) 3 瞬g幼饔矛F在完成r 其後不n加一段rg。 Died 釉~不能持m 例如 1. 他父H^逝十年了。 pass away 死亡 死 Dead 形容~可持mHis father has died for ten years @句是不Φ摹! His father died ten years ago . ^去式 His father has been dead for ten years 例如 2. Amy 已I了. Amy has bought the car for one year. @句是不Φ摹! Amy has bought the car already. 完成r持m的B。 或 Amy bought the car and has owned for one year. Amy I已 有一年了。 例如 3. 王先生去美 Mr wang has gone to America for three days .@句是不Φ摹! Mr wang has gone to America. Mr wang has been in America for three days F在完成r 1. this monthe I have been so lucky that I can

我要回帖

更多关于 would will的区别 的文章

随机推荐