cyclicality的音标表

您要找的是不是:
adj. 周期的,循环的
n. 化学品,化学制品;化学药品;化工产品...
['saiklik?lz]
n. 周期型;景气循环
周期型 ( Cyclicals ):指那些随着经济周期变动,其销售额和净利润也随着扩张和收缩的行业.例如汽
基于58个网页-
美股交易投资词典,投资词汇查找 - 第一理财网路券... ... Current Ratio 流动比率 Current Share Price 目前股价 Cyclicals 周期性 ...
基于3个网页-
[文库旧文]Slow growers CUP ...
快速增长股 (Fast growers)
周期股 (Cyclicals)
转机股 (Turnarounds) ...
基于1个网页-
- 引用次数:259
In the 30 years, there have been three cyclical macroeconomic fluctuations, accompanied by three times of major changes in fiscal and taxation systems and of large-scale land requisition.
在这30年中,出现了3次周期性宏观经济波动,并相应地发生了财税体制的3次重大变迁及土地的3次大规模征占。
参考来源 -
- 引用次数:10
This paper gives a detailed analysis on the cyclical psychical time structure. The structure is not stastistic. but dynastic.
本文从意蕴层对这种圆形心理时间结构进行了全面详细的分析。
参考来源 - 论伍尔夫意识流小说的心理时间结构
轮列的,轮卷的
环的,环状的
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
[ 'saiklik?lz ]
recurring in cycles
以上来源于:
['saiklik?lz]
(钢铁、金属物、纸、森林产品、化工等随着商业周期浮动的)基础工业股票
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
/'sa?kl?k?l, 's?kl?k?l/
A cyclical process is one in which a series of events happens again and again in the same order. 周期的
...the cyclical nature of the airline business.
…航空业的周期性特征。
of or relating to a musical form consisting of several movements sharing thematic material (乐曲)循环的
(in generative grammar) denoting one of a set of transformational rules all of which must apply to a clause before any one of them applies to any clause in which the first clause is embedded (生成语法的)循序式的
n. 循环变动,周期性波动
Therefore, the oncoming slowdown in the world economy is likely to impact these Cyclicals disproportionately.
因此,正在迫近的世界经济衰退对这些周期货币的影响也各不相同。
Merrill Lynch's monthly fund managers survey showed a move back into the banking sector unlocked a widespread shift out of defensive sectors into cyclicals.
美林发布的月度基金经理调查显示,回归银行股将为普遍从防御类股向周期类股转变打开大门.
TWD+SGD+MYR+THB: These currencies, which are part of the ‘Cyclicals’ group of AXJ currencies, are all undermined by the same two factors: the global slowdown and falling interest rate support.
台币+新加坡元+马来西亚林吉特+泰国铢:这些货币是AXJ货币中的“周期”组部分,同样会受到两个因素的影响:全球经济衰退和利率支持下降。
Cyclicals, such as automotive or energy stocks, tend to display growth later in the economic cycle.
Two other major sectors have shown sizable declines in weighting since 1991: consumer cyclicals and consumer staples.
By comparison, only one sector pairing—industrials and consumer cyclicals—had a higher correlation over the past five years.
n. 循环变动,周期性波动
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!degree of homogeneity
均匀电流密度 uni 均匀度 degree of homogeneity;
基于2个网页-
温度均匀性
湿度均匀性
混合均匀度
统计符合度
弹性均一程度
更多收起网络短语
The results showed that the species diversity, the degree of homogeneity and the coverage were reduced with the tourism intensity enhancing.
结果表明:随旅游强度增大,物种多样性、均匀度及盖度降低。
Outsourcing of system technologies at such a prevalent scale contributed to high degree of homogeneity in the financial system, which strongly added to pro- cyclicality .
如此普遍的系统技术的外包就造成了金融体系中千人一面的局面,产生了强烈的顺周期性。
Landscape adjacent to the elements of the overall reduction in plaque accumulation degree of homogeneity increases, the average patch size larger, lower degree of landscape fragmentation.
景观整体相邻要素在减少,同质斑块聚集程度增大,平均斑块面积较大,景观破碎化程度降低;
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
adj. 天气稳定晴朗
adj. 天气稳定晴朗
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Not stem what, fair absence to invite you to do some aid!
不干什么,只是想请你们帮个忙!
Hu Zhengzhi's management thoughts could be summarized for three keywords:effective, fair and tender feeling. He established the organization of simplify stem.
胡政之的管理思想可以用三个关键词来概括——高效、公正、温情。
In economic system, we need to put into place a sort of circuit-breaker mechanism to stem the pro- cyclicality caused by mark-to-market and fair value accounting in specific situations.
在经济系统中,我们需要建立这样一种断路器机制,抑制特殊情况下盯市原则和公允价值会计准则带来的顺周期性。
On Monday, April 22 President Obama hosted the 3rd Annual White House Science Fair, celebrating the student winners of a broad range of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) competitions from across the country and people everywhere were able to watch live from this blog post.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
risk a change
风险的变化
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
But only you can decide how much you would put up with and how much you are willing to risk to force a change.
但至于应该容忍多少、愿意为改变承担多少风险,决定的人只有你一个人。
Many things need to be done to avoid this risk but a rapid change of the Basel II capital adequacy ratios to reduce their the pro- cyclicality would be essential.
为避免这一风险,我们有很多事情需要去做,巴塞尔协定对资本充足率的规定仍然不尽合理,迅速调整这一规定对于减少银行对经济周期的推动作用至关重要…
Or is it the risk of a government change after a nuclear accident?
还是核事故后政府更替的风险?
I think, for example, in my own relationships,talks about my marriage, where I have to be vulnerable, I have to take a risk, where in fact I have to be willing to change my mind about my reading of the situation, based on my own fears and insecurities and anxieties.
举我自己的感情,我的婚姻作为例子吧,在婚姻中我会很脆弱,我必须冒险,而且,我必须愿意去改变自己,对当前状况的解读,不安全感和焦虑的影响而变得盲目。
Another risk concerns a change in the nature of ETFs.
Or do they take a risk, a risk that sees them fundamentally change the way they use their phone, the way their phone looks, and even what their phone will be able to do?
No doubt, making a big career change is a major risk, but I think that anytime you are making a major change in your life it requires a leap of faith.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!smooth move
聪明的行为
崔斯勒滑翔
聪明的行为
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
So eat right, exercise and drink lowfat or fat free milk. Talk about a smooth move.
所以正确的饮食、合理的锻炼,再加上每天喝低脂或者脱脂牛奶,是最正确的选择。
Steam iron soleplate pore and shape also contribute to iron the fabric on a smooth move.
蒸汽电熨斗底板孔和形状也有利于铁的平稳移动织物。
Darling still perhaps has a lot of sleep undesirably voice, the garment that be like hold up by, smooth move sleeps, nocturnal Jing, sleep uneasiness is firm etc.
宝宝也许还有许多不良的睡态,如撩衣被、光着睡、夜惊、睡不安稳等等。
But despite dominating the game, Enyimba did not open scoring until the 87th minute, when substitute Omolade Ajibade finished off a smooth move.
Executives explained their 1997 merger as a necessary move to smooth out the cyclicality of revenues and returns in each segment of the aerospace market by creating an enterprise with substantial presence in both segments.
They may certainly contribute to the perception that the move to a post-Mubarak era will indeed be a smooth one.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语音标 的文章

随机推荐