If you are free tomorrowland night, you will be invit

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I want to know if you ____ free tomorrow.为什么are填空?要有具体解释,老师说这是特殊的,所以用are.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
正确:areif表示如果时,常套用主将从现,即主句使用一般将来时,从句使用一般现在时(if后面的句子是个从句,故使用一般现在时).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
If you___(not be)free tomorrow,we will not climb the mountain.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
aren'tif 所引导的条件状语从句要主将从现哦~祝你学习进步~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
if you are not free tomorrow, we will not climb the mountain.
are not free
扫描下载二维码‖骑士┓┏幻想Yè‖【原创】The Prince Romantic Night 全英文【骑士幻想夜吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,249贴子:
‖骑士┓┏幻想Yè‖【原创】The Prince Romantic Night 全英文
1L 本文审文已过2L此短篇童话色彩较浓,亚零儿子的故事,只撒糖几乎无虐,不喜勿喷3L此文为全英文,本人处女作,欢迎提出建议,不喜勿喷4L欢迎各路大神帮忙翻译成中文版
After the war, England finally has received peace. The King and the Queen have united the whole country from separate parts. Citizens feel happiness living in this country because the country is now
the countrys laws and systems are fair to all it's people. The people in the country are really respect the Royal coople. Later, the prince and princess are born and grow up in a beautiful environment.Chapter 1It is a nice day, the sun shines brightly in the forest, the weather is not too hot and the
wind blows gently. On this confortable day, the boy who is lying under the tree looks unhappy. Of course, if you are kicked out from home, you probably would feel upsat too. The boy is thinking about what his father said a month ago, & My son, now is the time you need to learn different skills, I am going to send you to Sir Lancelot's castle to learn how to be a qualified knight. You will remain there until you 16th birthday.&his father spoke, without any emotions.& Why? I can learn it here, father! Why do you need to send me to another place, why do you separate me from mommy and sisters! & asked the boy, as he began to cry.& No crying! You are a boy! And this is my decision, you have no choice except to obey it! & said his father, a little bit angery about his crying . Then, the child was taken away the next day.The boy doesn't understand his father's reason for sending him here and he is also upset about missing his mother and his two sisters. One is his twin, the other was just born several months ago. Then, he hears a lively voice from the depth of the forest. It must be a girls voice. All at once, there is an idea in his mind and he wants to meet that girl, maybe it is because he feels relaxed when he listens to the song the girl is singing. It sounds like his mom used to when she sang to him and his sister. He quickly stands up, runs toward the sound, for a little way and he discovers the singer. A girl wear a white dress and bending down in front of the shrub, picking some kinds of leaves and flowers. The boy feels confused, walks to the girl and asks& What are you doing here?&& I am picking the herbs& said the girl, with a sweet voice.& Herbs? oh, are you a pharmacist? & said the boy.& I am learning to be a pharmacist. My dream is to be a Royal Pharmacist! & the girl looks really excited when she is talking about her future plan. She jumps to stand up, turn around to face to the boy. & You know why I want to do that? my family was recived the help from the Queen, we can have freedom because of the King, I really want to do something that can repay the favor from them, even a little help!&& The King is not that respectful!& the boy shouts.& Don't! don't let people hear it, people will hate you! If you feel angry about something, feel free to talk to me, but don't say that to anyone else, you will be in trouble!& the girl was worried.& How do you know I am mad?& the boy feel shy and turns his head to the side.& You write it on you face!& the girl laughts& Ok, yes! I'm upset…& the boy admits, with a pitiful voice & I have been kicked out from my fathers house one month ago, he sent me to his knight's home and let me learn things from him, he dosen't allow me come back home until my 16th birthday. He cannot do that!&The girl is silent for a few seconds and she is probably thinking about how to console him. She suddenly hugs him, uses her hand strokes him gently, like a mother strokes her child. The boy is surprised, but it is a useful method, it warms the boy's heart. Later, she releases the boy from the hug and stares him earnestly.& I don't know your father, but I am sure that you must have some misunderstanting about him. Every father in the world loves their child!&The boy is surprised, nobody showed their sincere thought to him, except his monther and sister. Later, the boy smiles,& You are such an interesting girl, I am glad to meet you, what's your name?&& To show the politeness, you need to introduce yourself first!& the girl turns her head to the side and protrude her lips, &Anyways, that's great you feel happy now!& said the girl, with a big smile on her face.& Sorry, My name is Yufeng.& the boys face turns red. He bends his head a little bit down.& Yu...fe...ng...? That's so hard to pronounce, it is also not normal, like the colour of your hair.& said the girl, with a cute expression on her face.& It is a name from my mothers' own country, it's hard to say, you can call me 'Yu' instead.& said the boy.“Yu, my name is Yuuki, nice to see you.& the girl is happy because she gets a new friend. They play in the forst for the whole afternoon. The time pass so fast, when the weather gets darker and darker, the girl needs to go home.& It's dinner time, I need to go,& the girl feels after she is gone, the boy would feel lonely again, she takes of her favourite necklace and give it to him,& Now I can be with you anytime when you feel lonely! Bye!&& Thank you, I will treasure it. Hope you reach your dream in the future!& The boy blesses her.It is the happiest memory of the prince Yufeng Lin Pendragon's childhood, although they don't have a chance to meet each other again.
Chapter 2Ten years have now passed. Since Prince Yufeng started learning his official duties in Camelot, which is the capital of England. Whenever he feels tired of learning skills and doing governmental documents, he always takes out that necklace and strokes it a little bit. It seems to be his own habit to help him relax from the pressure. Every day, he dreams he can meet Yuuki again in the future.One morning, when Prince Yufeng is walking thought one of the palace hallways, a voice stops him.& My lord, you know, there is a new group of pharmacists who just passed the entrance exam. Today is the first day of work for them. Do you want to go and see how they’re doing?& asks Marshall, the Prince’s closest subordinate and son of Sir Parsifal.& You know I'm busy! I need to practice my sword skills now and also a lot of governmental documents that I need to take a look at. When do I have time to take care of these new pharmacists!& said prince Yufeng, with a slightly mad look on his face. & There are many young ladies in this group of pharmacists, maybe your sweetheart is in it! My lord, I know you keep thinking about her day by day! I've been as your closest subordinate for almost 5 years.& His voice full of excitement because he wants to see the ladies. & I told you already, Yuuki is not my sweetheart yet, we are just friends! Again, to manage these pharmacists is not my job! They are princess Altria's job!& he shouts,but his face starts turning red. He walks much faster than before to try to hide his shyness. However, he is careless and knocks over a lady who is passing by him.& Ah... & the lady shouts. Everything in her hands falls to on the floor.& Sorry! Are you ok?&the Prince regret for his carelessness. When the lady lifts up her head and looks at the person in front of her. Both of them are astonished, staring at each other without being able to say anything. After a few seconds of silence, Prince Yufeng asks in a shaking voice, & Are...you...Yuuki?&& Yu...& the lady says quietly, in disbelief. & It's you! It' really you! I'm not dreaming! I knew we would meet again, I believed it!& Yufeng said excitedly.& Yu. You never told me you were a prince!& now Yuuki starts to believe what she knows from now. & Sorry for my breach of etiquette, prince Yufeng.&& No, you don't need to call me prince Yufeng. You are my friend, just call me Yu like you did before. Although I'm the prince, I am still me.& Yufeng speaks gently. &Congratulations! You've reached your future plan.& he gives her his hand to help her get up. & Are you free this afternoon when you finished with work? Let's go take a walk if you like.&& It's my pleasure to accept the invitation& said Yuuki, with a big smile and sweet voice.Yufeng looks so happy today, he did everything energetically, even doing the governmental documents, which he hates the most. Because of that, he feels the time goes fast. In the evening, when the sun starts to set, the sky becomes bright orange, he changes into clothes which makes him looks the most handsome. Then he goes to the pharmacists' office. It is already 4:00 p.m, the office is empty, there are not any other people there. Just Yuuki is sorting different kinds of herbs and cleaning the room. She is so conscientious that she doesn't know Yufeng is standing at the door, behind her.& You work so hard. Are you ready to go now?& says Yufeng with a gentle smile.& Yu!& Yuuki surprised, almost let things in her hand drop. & You scared me!& She looks flustered, uses her hands to fix her hair a little and says & Ok, I'm ready. Sorry I forgot the time.&& Let's go! hurry up! the gates will be closed soon.& said Yufeng, grabbing Yuuki's hand and running out from the palace.& Woo... Such a nice city.& It is the first time of sightseeing for Yuuki, she is so interested to look around. It is the time that most people come out. The streets are full of crowds. Some people are going to restaurants, others are selling things. Yufeng and Yuuki are holding hands, walking on the road. Finally, they stop on the little bridge, watching the sunset.& What a lively city! I like it.& Although Yuuki is really tired, she is enjoying this place and this moment.& I'm glad you like it.& Yufeng is very proud when Yuuki says that. & I hope every city in England can be the same as Camelot when I ascend the throne. But it is a long way to go. I don't know if I can be outstanding like father and mother.& & Yu will be a good King! I can feel that!& Yuuki says confidently. Yufeng is appreciative, stares at her, a few seconds in silence. Finally, he sighs, & Being a King is such a lonely job with a lot of pressure.& Yuuki thinks she understands his feelings, she turns to face him. She hugs him and puts his head on her shoulder for a while. Then she releases him, uses her soft voice& Don't worry, you will never feel lonely. When you feel pressure, you can always talk to me. Remember, I will always stand behind you and give you a moral support.& During the sun set, her smiling face looks pretty and warm.
Chapter 3The time passes fast like the wind. Yuuki and Yudeng has been friends for half of the year. They are very close friends. During this time, whenever they are free, they sit together and talk about different things that happened in their life. But the thing Yuuki doesn't know is, she already likes Prince Yufeng and he likes her too. It is now the day before Christmas. Most of the palace staffs have gone back home. It is just some maids and Royal soldiers in the palace. However, Yuuki doesn't go back home. Her family has moved to a city near the border. It will take her a month to go to her new house.ON that cold December morning, she gets up early. Because she needs to pick these herbs in the Royal garden before the snow comes, which is probable tonight. When she picks the herbs, she hears a lady's voice from the deep place of the garden. She is so curious, there shouldn't be anyone in the garden on this early freezing morning. She hesitates for a moment, stands up and walks towards the sound. When she goes across the cosmos(a kind of flower) shrub, a lion rushes at her suddenly. She is scared and falls to the ground!& Stop! A Hua (Lion’s name)! Stop! You can't bite her!& the lady behind the lion shouts. The lion looks like he can understand her cries, stops and walks back to the lady. The lady, wears a heavy jacket with a hat that covers her hair and black leather pans, comes to Yuuki and says& Are you OK? Did you get hurt?& Yuuki feels that lady is strange because there is no lady who dresses like a man, she asks& Who...are you?&The lady stares at her for a short time, she realizes something and says& Oh, it's you!& she doesn't answer Yuuki's question.& You know me? How?& Yuuki looks confused.& Do you think I am a bad guy?& asks the lady. Without emotion.& No! You saved me!& Yuuki says firmly.Finally, the lady smiles, picks up a cosmos, gives it to her and says in a soft voice& You are such a brave and pure girl. I'm sorry, my lion scared you. To compensate you, I'll give you a pass for the Royal Prom tonight.&& Thank... you for your invitation, but could you tell me who you are?& Yuuki feels strange, why the lady has the right to invit a girl like her to go to the formal Royal activity.& Secret. The book I just read says ' a secret makes a woman woman!'& the lady puts her finger on her lip. Then she leaves the garden.Tonight, the palace has a big ball, prince is very busy because he is the one who organizes everything. He needs to make everything perfect, otherwise his father would be disappointed in him. The Royal family of France will come to the ball too, so he needs to have the first dance with the princess Mignonne to show his politeness. But his mother said she prepared a present for him, he is really looking forward to it. The day passed quickly, it's already nighttime. The French Royal family and aristocrats from all of England arrives. Soon, the ball starts. Prince Yufeng invites Princess & Princess Mignonne, could you please have the first dance with me?& asks Yufeng, stretching out his hand like a gentleman.& My pleasure.& answers Mignonne putting her hand in his.The music starts, they dance gracefully.& Yu, you look so happy today, how about your sweetheart? Have you told her you like her yet?& Said Mignonne, pretty interested about it.& Not yet, but I plan to tell her today!& says Yufeng, a little nervous.& I hope you succeed in it!& Mignonne says.& Thank you, how about you? Have you ever planed to tell Wenyu you like him yet?& says Yufeng, caring about her as a friend.& Oh, I don't know yet, maybe I will tell him before I leave.& says the French princess.& I hope you succeed in it too.& When Yuuki comes to the ball, that's what she sees: a prince dancing with a princess happily, they dance really harmoniously and talk happily, like a young couple. They are also well-matched. But she can't hear them talk. Suddenly, she feels upset, she doesn't know why. She runs out to the garden. It is dark and cold outside, there is no light. The wind blows strongly, she holds herself tightly but it's not helping. She stands in the wind for a long time, her tears fall down her face. 'I shouldn't cry, I should bless them! Yu is my best friend, I should feel happy if he finds his lover' she thinks. Later, she realizes why, why she is so sad about seeing the prince dance with the princess. She is no longer just Yu's friend! She likes him, but she cannot be together with a prince. The society will not allow it.After the ball, Yufeng goes to his room, grabs a couple of necklaces which he already prepared. The necklaces are made of the necklace Yuuki gave him when he was 7 . He cuts the crystal in half and makes a couple. Anyways, he runs around, looking for her everywhere in the palace. But he couldn't find her. He is afraid if she goes out and gets in trouble. He has never felt fear like that, like she has disappeared in front of him. And he can’t even couldn't know where she has gone. He decides to go out to look for her.He quickly goes back to the room, puts on a jacket and runs out. It starts to snow, he'd better find her as soon as possible. When he runs across the garden, he sees her, standing in the middle. He sees to her and hugs her from the back tightly, he wants to release his fear by doing that. After a long silence, he releases her from his hug.& Why are you standing here just wearing the cerenonial dress? It's really cold outside!& he is worried.But she doesn't answer.& How long have you been here?& He can feel her body is full of cold.But she is still silent.He turns her around fast, lets her face him. When he clearly sees her face, he feels like his heart has been stabbed by a sharp sword. He finds out he can't say anything. She is crying.& Please...let me be by myself.& said Yuuki& What... What happened to you.& Yufeng's voice is shaking.& Just don't talk to me!& Yuuki shouts.Yufeng stands in front of her and doesn't know what to do with her. He doesn't even know why she is crying. Later, he knows what to do. He hugs her again, uses his hand to stroke her head gently, he can feel that she is struggling and trying to get out. Then he speaks softly beside her ears,& I know you don't want to talk to me, but I need to talk to you!& he breathes deeply, encouraging himself a little bit and continues, & I love you, could you be my girl?& Yuuki is shocked, she never thought Yufeng would ask her to be his girlfriend. She can't differentiate whether it's a dream or it’s real. She can't even find her voice.After a long silent, she said & What about the princess Mignonne?&& She? Oh, she likes Merlin's younger brother Wenyu!& Yufeng smiles. & What's you answer? My dear.&& Ok. I love you too.& she gives him a big smile. Yufeng smiles, takes out the necklace and helps her to put it on. Later he says, & The crystal of the necklace is made of the same one you gave me 10 years ago, I cut the crystal in half to make a couple of necklaces. It means, we will always be on each others side.&The wind doesn't blow that hard anymore. On this white Christmas eve, the lovers are kissing in the nice peaceful garden.
Chapter 4On the next morning, when Yuuki starts to work like usual. Princess Altria, her boss comes and stands beside the door. Although Princess Altria always looks like she doesn't have emotion on her face, she is a really kind boss. She always cares about the staffs. Many of the staffs are still scared of her, maybe it is because she always has the sword with her and she is also be best Knight in England, no one can win a fight with her, except her father who is the teacher of her sword skills. But Yuuki loves her, they are good friends. Altria always acts like her elder sister and takes care of her.& My father wants to see you.& she is worried if her father would say things that will hurt Yuuki. Both of she and her sister Angelea like this girl and want her to be their sister-in-law.& O...OK, I... am coming.& Yuuki is nervous, she quickly changes to a formal dress and walk behind her.& Yu is already there, don't worry, he will be with you. And also, Angelea is going to find mother, you will be okay. Anyways, mother likes you a lot!& said Altria. She tries her best to make Yuuki keep calm.& Thank... you... a lot, Princess Altria& said Yuuki.Behind the door of the King's office Yuuki takes a deep breath. Altria opens the door and leads her into the office. In the office, the King sits on his throne in the back of the room, Yufeng bent his knees down in front of him. She walk to Yufeng, bends her knees down beside him.& Pharmacist Yuuki.& said the King, his voice sounds serious & You love my son, do you?&& Yes, your magisty.& says Yuuki, earnestly.& Ok, I want you to leave my son! He needs to marry a lady who can help him in the future. If you are with him, his knight won't admit you as a future Queen!& Says the King strongly.& Father! Please don't make her go, I promise I'll not disappoint you! She will also become a nice Queen!& Yufeng implores.& It's my decision, you don't have a choice!& comment the King, angrily At that time, Yuuki feels a strong courage come up and she says firmly& Your magisty, I don't want to leave Yu, I can do my best to let people admit me!&& Ha ha ha, how are you going to do that?& ask the king.& I... I ...& Yuuki feels flustered.& She will be admitted!& a lady's sound come from the door. Saving her from embarrassment. The voice also sounds familiar to her. She turns her head to the door, when she clearly sees the lady’s face, she is surprised. She was the lady that she met in the Royal garden yesterday morning! The lion' master. She is the Queen of England, Ling Lin.& Arthur, you should at least give her a chance, how do you know she can't be admited by Knights?& Ling walks to Yuuki and Yufeng, stands in front of them, protects them and says & I believe she can do it, I will bring her on my side and teach her how to become a future Queen.&Arthur thinks a little while and says& Ok, but if she still can't be successful, then I can't allow them to be together.& Then he turns to face to Yufeng. & I plan to let you go arount the whole England for three years, to take a look at how people lives and if there are some problems that need to be solved. You also need to be respectful of your citizens.&& Father, I will do well in it.& Yufeng promises.& Yuuki, from now on,you serve for Ling and learn how to become a Queen. Yufeng, you start you travel tomorrow. You two can leave now.& says Arthur.& Mother...& said Yufeng. He is really thankful to his mother.Ling smiles, strokes Yufeng and Yuuki's heads.& Thank you for everything.& says Yuuki respectfully.After Yuuki and Yufeng leave, just the King and Queen are left in the room.& Ben nv ren,(silly girl) Yufeng will hate me again.& Arthur sighs, feeling tired.Ling hugs him from the back, her head leans on his back and says softly& Both of them will understand you. They will.&Next morning, before Yufeng leaves, Yuuki comes out the the gates to say good bye to him.& I will be back, 3 years is not too long. The necklace represents my heart, I'll always be with you.& says Yufeng, trying to console her.Yuuki wipes her tears, give him a big smile& I used to think it is enough to just stand behind you. Now my goal is to be a person that can stand beside you!& Chapter 5During these 3 years, Yuuki learns a lot of different skills from Ling. Eevery day, after her own work, she needs to practice sword skills and deal with governmental documents. Even though she sometimes feels tired, she still perseveres at it. At the end, after her hard woke, everybody admit her as a future Queen. She still remembers the conversation between she and Ling in the garden one afternoon.& Why did you support me to be with Yu when the King blocks us?& said Yuuki, she still doesn't understand Ling's purpose.& My girl, It will make Yufeng feel lonely to be a King in the future. God let you come beside him to help him prevent the loneliness. I believe you can do it because you looks exactly like me when I was young.& says Ling with a peaceful voice.Three Years later, Prince Yufeng returns. Nobody stops them from being together anymore. Then they get married and live a happy life. The end!
看起来挺复杂呐,是亚零儿子的故事么?!
没人看懂有什么用……
学渣看不懂。。。————多喝水,更健康~蹦哒,蹦哒,好开森~   --来自月华柔纱客户端
觅子快来看大神的文!
唉唉好长……等我考完试,明天晚上就开始
先翻一下前言:战争之后,英格兰终于获得了和平。国王和皇后统一了这个曾经四分五裂的国家。国家富强,律法对所有人平等,国民们为居住在这里感到快乐喜悦,人民由衷地崇敬他们的国王。不久后,小公主和小王子出生了,并在这个美好的环境中慢慢成长。(渣翻……不过应该比机翻好些)
艾玛,吓到本宝宝了
upset,拼错了。。还要picking herbs,采摘药材,不是picking the herbs。。
我翻译过来根本无法用言语来组织QVQ学霸求轻虐
卧槽被吓到...让我们这帮英语渣怎么活QAQ
谁来翻译啊啊啊啊
英语学渣纯意译,如有错误请多包涵第一章这是美好的一天,金色的阳光从天空中倾洒下来,照亮了整片森林。现在正值盛夏世界,但天气并不是十分闷热。一阵阵微风迎面吹来,给人带来一丝凉意。但在这个舒适的日子里,那个躺在树阴下的男孩看上去却并不开心。【“现在正值盛夏时节”是补充的QVQ】【妈蛋我无法用语言来形容@#《“?@】
棒棒哒只因英语水平不够......希望有大神翻译......如果看得懂小琬很想自己翻译呢......
接上文:当然,如果你也被赶出家门,你或许也会像这个男孩一样感到心烦意乱,现在,这个男孩正想着一个月前他父亲对他所说的话。
哦……天啊……地啊有谁看懂了,帮忙翻译下……
对于英文很渣的我,我只能说:学霸,我们交个朋友好吗?
我能看懂我自豪_(:_」∠)_英语学霸你好
我半英国血统帮你翻译XD
接@落芊苒“我的儿子,现在你需要学习不同的技能的时候,我会送你去兰斯洛特爵士的城堡,学习如何成为一名合格的骑士。你会一直保留,直到你16岁生日。”他的父亲说话的时候,没有任何情绪。
……楼上说看不懂的你们真的有耐心看吗我就不明白有什么不懂的。给月月好评www还可以再写得再活一些
楼楼你真是够够的了。
你是在炫耀自己的英语吗?
百度小说人气榜
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 tomorrowland2018 的文章

随机推荐