声明:本站所有图片资源均来自网络 如有侵权请及时联系我们删除sweet as bro。。。。_百度知道
sweet as bro。。。。
什么意思?求翻译...
什么意思?求翻译
spritezero
spritezero
采纳数:1326
获赞数:7825
sweet as 就是好的意思。。。bro就是brother的简称。。都是很口语化的东西。。虽然是说bro,但肯定不是亲兄弟啦。一般就是好朋友之间。 或者在外国的大马路上有时你不认识这个人,那人都会用bro这个词。比如管你借个打火机之类的, got a lighter? bro
或者问候也会说 what's up bro..从美国黑人那起源的东西。。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Sweet As A Flower - Walter Trout | Shazam
在 App Store 免费获取。
Sweet As A Flower
She was as sweet as a flower just starting to bloom
I knew I was in trouble when she walked into the room
How could someone so young know of love so soon?
She knew that I had seen her, I saw her looking my way
I felt that I should answer, then what should I say
Should I ask her to come with me or forget and walk away?
She told me she was older, but I knew she couldn't be
She told me she was older, I knew she couldn't be
'Cause her eyes made me remember the days
When I was young and free
It's hard when you grow older and you're longing to be young
And your song of innocence is a song already sung
You can sing it to the sunrise, never to the setting sun
Walter Trout - Sweet As A Flower (live)
18,898 浏览次数
Walter Trout - Sweet As A Flower
8,370 浏览次数
Walter Trout - Sweet As A Flower
11,427 浏览次数
Walter Trout 的热门歌曲
Meena Cryle & The Chris Fillmore Band
Shazam 排行榜
google-plus《As Sweet as Honey》(Indira Ganesan)【摘要 书评 试读】- 京东图书
客户服务
As Sweet as Honey
京 东 价 &
PLUS会员专享价
您购买此商品可享受专属价
增值业务 &
重  量 &
搭配赠品 &
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
下载客户端,开始阅读之旅
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
价格说明:
京东价:京东价为商品的销售价,是您最终决定是否购买商品的依据。
划线价:商品展示的划横线价格为参考价,该价格可能是品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品在京东平台上曾经展示过的销售价;由于地区、时间的差异性和市场行情波动,品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:如无特殊说明,折扣指销售商在原价、或划线价(如品牌专柜标价、商品吊牌价、厂商指导价、厂商建议零售价)等某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额;如有疑问,您可在购买前联系销售商进行咨询。
异常问题:商品促销信息以商品详情页“促销”栏中的信息为准;商品的具体售价以订单结算页价格为准;如您发现活动商品售价或促销信息有异常,建议购买前先联系销售商咨询。
?&The imaginary Indian coastal island of Pi, where Ganesan has set her previous fiction, works beautifully as the setting for this East Asian homage to To the Lighthouse, both the nostalgic recreation of a lost perfect moment and an exploration into Woolf&s &thousand shapes of love.& The novel is masterful at exploring the difficulty of cultural identity and integration. There&s also a bit of magical realism in the shape of a ghost. But ultimately, this is a novel about the many permutations of both love and family. . . . The characters& genuine charm and the girlish, witty energy of the storytelling are irresistible.&&Kirkus starred review&This sweet, sun-drenched, lovely book is the perfect antidote to a long, gray winter.&&&Kate Tuttle, The Boston Globe?&Whether she is describing verdant, lush Pi or bustling, crowded London, Ganesan brings two worlds, and [the protagonist&s] conflicted feelings about each of them, to vibrant life.&&&Kristine Huntley, Booklist?&Beautifully crafted . . . A young woman living on a lush island in the Indian Ocean is torn between modern ways and her elders& beliefs.&&&People Magazine?&Ms. Ganesan is one of several female novelists from India who trace the trajectories of middle-class Indians as they move between their own country and America or Britain. (Others include Jhumpa Lahiri and Sunetra Gupta.) This experience gives the writer and her characters critical distance from both India and the West, and nurtures clear-sightedness and irony, nurtures, in fact, the novel of manners. The considerable appeal of As Sweet as Honey is that East and West, romance and novel, coexist so enticingly.&&&Claire Hopley, The Washington Times
iframe(src='//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')新概念英语第二册(美音版)Sweet as honey! 像蜜一样甜!(精讲)
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Sweet as honey!
像蜜一样甜!
First listen and then answer the question.
听录音,然后回答以下问题。
What was sweet as honey and why?
In 1963 a Lancaster bomber crashed on Wallis Island, a remote place in the South Pacific, a long way west of Samoa. The plane wasnt too badly damaged, but over the years, the crash was forgotten and the wreck remained undisturbed. Then in 1989, twenty-six years after the crash, the plane was accidentally rediscovered in an aerial survey of the island. By this time, a Lancaster bomber in reasonable condition was rare and worth rescuing. The French authorities had the plane packaged and moved in parts back to France. Now a group of enthusiasts are going to have the plane restored. It has four Rolls-Royce Merlin engines, but the group will need to have only three of them rebuilt. Imagine their surprise and delight when they broke open the packing cases and found that the fourth engine was sweet as honey -- still in perfect condition. A colony of bees had turned the engine into a hive and it was totally preserved in beeswax!
New words and expressions 生词和短语
Lancaster n. 兰开斯特
bomber n. 轰炸机
remote adj. 偏僻的
Pacific n. 太平洋
damage v. 毁坏
wreck n. 残骸
rediscover v. 重新发现
aerial adj. 航空的
survey n. 调查
rescue v. 营救
package v. 把......打包
enthusiast n. 热心人
restore v. 修复
imagine v. 想像
packing case 包装箱
colony n. 群
hive n. 蜂房
preserve v. 保护
beeswax n. 蜂蜡
像蜜一样甜!
1963年,一架兰开斯特轰炸机在瓦立斯岛毁。那是南太洋中一个很偏僻的小岛,位于萨摩亚群岛以西,距离群岛还有很长一段距离。飞机损坏的程度并不严重,但是,多年来这起飞机失事已被遗忘,飞机残骸也没受到破坏。于是,到了1989年,飞机失事26年后,在对小岛的一次航空勘查中那架飞机被意外地发现了。到了那个时候,状况良好的兰开斯特轰炸机实属罕见,值得抢救。法国政府让人把飞机包装起来,一部分一部分地搬回法国。一群热心人计划修复这架飞机。该飞机装装配有4台罗尔斯-罗伊斯的默林发动机,但是他们只需要修复其中的3台。想一想他们所感受到的惊奇和兴奋 && 当他们拆开包装箱时,他们发现第4台发动机就像蜂蜜一样甜 && 发动机完好无损。一群蜜蜂把发动机当作了蜂房,发动机在蜂蜡中被完整地保存了下来。
我们正在学习的是新概念美音版,
传统版本(英式发音)的音频:
本课的视频讲解:
词汇速记:
相关文章:
相关下载:
音频和文本下载,请看播放器右侧。
新概念英语第二册电子书下载:
学习交流:
新概念学习交流:
下载录音软件:
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123