Because of how you use me, I Ihateyou! you.这里的of要去掉吗?

You Hate Me 歌词_百度知道
You Hate Me 歌词
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
加菲1日142
加菲1日142
采纳数:67
获赞数:36
擅长:暂未定制
歌曲名:You Hate Me歌手:Catrina Centanni专辑:Wanting MoreLifehouse - You & MeWhat day is it?And in what month?This clock never seemed so aliveI can't keep up and I can't back downI've been losing so much timeCause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to doNothing to loseAnd it's you and me and all of the peopleAnd I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of youAll of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out rightI'm tripping on wordsYou've got my head spinningI don't know where to go from hereCause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to doNothing to proveAnd it's you and me and all of the peopleAnd I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of youThere's something about you nowI can't quite figure outEverything she does is beautifulEverything she does is rightCause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to doNothing to loseAnd it's you and me and all of the peopleAnd I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of youand me and all of the people with nothing to doNothing to proveAnd it's you and me and all of the peopleAnd I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of youWhat day is it?And in what month?
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Access denied | www.bible.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.bible.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (44f55e3fb94722ac-ua98).扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
i hate your eyes,i hate your lips,i hate your hugs,i hate the way you walk,i hate you make me s是什么出处
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I hate your eyes,I hate your lips, I hate your hugs, I hate the way you walk,I hate how you make me smile, I hate how you don't like me, and, I hate how much I like you. 我恨你的眼睛,你的嘴唇,你的拥抱,你的走路方式,我也恨你逗我笑,恨你不喜欢我.同时,我恨我自己这么的喜欢你.
英文经典美句里
情书也可以加上
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Hate That I Love You—Rihanna & Ne-Yo
Hate That I Love You—Rihanna & Ne-Yo
《Hate That I Love You》是Rihanna第三张录音室专辑《Good GirlGone Bad》的第三支单曲。
至今,这位巴巴多斯籍女歌手Rihanna在美国公告牌榜上拥有12首冠军单曲,被评选2010年最佳艺人奖,同时是蝉联多座格莱美、全英音乐和MTV音乐大奖,并是二次获得MTV年度录影带大奖的女歌手。
As much as I love you
我那么爱你
As much as I need you
我那么需要你
And I can't stand ya
但是不能够容忍你
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
你所做的每一件事都能让我微笑
Can I not like it for a while
我可否有一刻不喜欢你
No.. but you won't let me
不......你不允许我
You upset me girl, then you kiss my lips
你令我心烦意乱,然后你亲吻我
All of a sudden I forget that I was upset
我顿时就忘却郁闷
Can't remember what you did
忘却你对我的伤害
But I hate it
但我讨厌这种感觉
You know exactly what to do
你很清楚地知道该做些什么
So that I can't stay mad at you
令我不能生你的气
For too long, that's wrong
这种情况持续太久了,这不对劲
But, I hate it
但我讨厌这样
You know exactly how to touch
你很清楚地知道该怎么去处理
So that I don't wanna fuss and fight no more
才能使我不再计较,不再争吵
So I despise that I adore you
我鄙视自己如此爱你
And I hate how much I love you boy
我恨自己如此爱你
I can't stand how much I need you
我无法忍受自己如此需要你
And I hate how much I love you boy
我讨厌自己这么爱你
But I just can't let you go
但我就是不能对你放手
And I hate that I love you so
我讨厌自己如此爱你
And you completely know the power that you have
你完全了解自己所拥有的魔力
The only one that makes me laugh
你是唯一一个能让我大笑的人
Sad and it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact that I
你是怎样利用了这个事实
Love you beyond the reason why
我毫无缘由爱上你的事实
And it just ain't right
这是不对的
And I hate how much I love you girl
我恨自己如此爱你
我无法忍受自己如此需要你
我讨厌自己这么爱你
但我就是不能对你放手
But I hate that I love you so
但是我讨厌自己如此爱你
One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me
也许有那么一天,你的魔力再也无法打动我
And your kiss won't make me weak
你的吻也不再让我软弱
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
但在这世上再也没有人像你这样了解我
So you'll probably always have a spell on me
所以很可能,我会一直着了魔似的爱你
As much as I love you (As much as I need you)
我很爱你(我很需要你)
As much as I need you (As much as I love you)
我很需要你(我很爱你)
As much as I love you (I need you)
我很爱你(我需要你)
As much as I need you (I need you)
我很需要你(我需要你)
我讨厌自己如此爱你
我讨厌自己这么爱你
我无法忍受自己如此需要你
我讨厌自己这么爱你
但我就是不能对你放手
我讨厌自己如此爱你
And I hate that I love you so..so..
我讨厌自己如此的爱你.....
@2014 有道词典·看天下【英语】I hate your eyes,I hate your lips,I hate your hugs,I hate the way you walk,I hate how you make me-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
I hate your eyes,I hate your lips,I hate your hugs,I hate the way you walk,I hate how you make me
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:王小亮 &
女生说Ihateyou什么意思问:我跟我同学开玩笑的说我下次玩儿好友买卖把你打一折出售然后她就说了...答:你开玩笑的一句话,说者无意听者有心。对方会因为你的一句话而当做是真的,因此给予了你这样的回复。建议以后开玩笑的时候,如果不是关系特别好,能够理解你的好友,不要随便开玩笑,因为对方有可能会因此误解你的想法。ihateyou是什么意思问:我喜欢的女生莫名其妙对我说了一句ihateyou,她是不是真的讨厌我答:“我讨厌你,我恨你”的意思。【造句】(1)Ihateyourightback,youlittleshit.我也讨厌你,小混蛋(2)Doyouknowwhatihateyoumost你知道我最讨厌你什么吗?(3)I'mgoingtogofinishmyarticle,ihateyou.我要把文章写...ihatelove中文歌词答:ClaudeKelly-IHateLoveIhatethemornings我讨厌这些清晨CauseIknowwhattheybring我知道它们带来了什么Yougetupandtakeashowerinnotime,yourleaving你很快起床,洗澡,离开我Anditsoundssoselfish听起来很自私Bu...Ihateyou是什么意思答:意思:我恨你。hatesb.憎恨某人。人生很短暂,要心怀感恩之心,憎恨不如感谢让我们学到了人生的一课。IHATEEXPLAININGSHIT是什么意思答:IHATEEXPLAININGSHIT我讨厌解释explainingv.讲解,解释;(explain的现在分词)说明…的原因,辩解;说明,解释,辩解;[网络]解释;[例句]Wewerealllaughingupoursleevesattheteacherwhenhewasupattheblackboardexplain...Ihateyoureyes,Ihateyourlips,Ihateyourhugs,Ihatethewayyouwalk,Ihatehowyoumakeme(图2)Ihateyoureyes,Ihateyourlips,Ihateyourhugs,Ihatethewayyouwalk,Ihatehowyoumakeme(图4)Ihateyoureyes,Ihateyourlips,Ihateyourhugs,Ihatethewayyouwalk,Ihatehowyoumakeme(图6)Ihateyoureyes,Ihateyourlips,Ihateyourhugs,Ihatethewayyouwalk,Ihatehowyoumakeme(图8)Ihateyoureyes,Ihateyourlips,Ihateyourhugs,Ihatethewayyouwalk,Ihatehowyoumakeme(图10)Ihateyoureyes,Ihateyourlips,Ihateyourhugs,Ihatethewayyouwalk,Ihatehowyoumakeme(图12)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:I hate your eyes,I hate your lips,I hate your hugs,I hate the way you walk,I hate how you make me我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:IHATEEXPLAININGSHIT是什么意思答:IHATEEXPLAININGSHIT我讨厌解释explainingv.讲解,解释;(explain的现在分词)说明…的原因,辩解;说明,解释,辩解防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:英语ihateyou是什么意思?答:我恨你这不难吧防抓取,学路网提供内容。我很你的眼睛 恨你的嘴唇 恨你的拥抱 恨你的走路方式 我恨你怎么对待我歌词是fuckyouihateyou是哪首歌答:歌曲名:IFuckingHateYou歌手:Godsmack专辑:FacelessGodsmack-IFuckingHateYouForeverythi防抓取,学路网提供内容。======以下答案可供参考======Ihatemyself这句话是什么意思啊?问:。。答:我讨厌自己i这句话用在做错事情。或者无能为力的时候希望我的回答能对你有所帮助。防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案1:SickPuppies的《IHateYou》歌词答:歌曲名:IHateYou歌手:SickPuppies专辑:Tri-Polar(InternationalVersion)SickPuppies-IH防抓取,学路网提供内容。我讨厌你的眼睛,我讨厌你的嘴唇,我讨厌你的拥抱,我讨厌你走,我讨厌你怎么对我IHATEU中文歌词,英文也要答:歌词:Ihateyou'everythingaboutyou我恨你我恨你的一切Don'twannabeinlovewithyounomore再也不想爱你Don'twa防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案2:防抓取,学路网提供内容。我不喜欢你的眼睛,你的嘴唇,你的拥抱,我不喜欢你走路的方式,不喜欢你怎样使我变成现在这个我悦诗风吟好吗!香精味道超级重。以下为我所知道的,部分安全的护肤品牌。不方便多说所以只推荐一部分。全部是没有香精和传统防腐剂。采用温和的多元醇防腐。所以拆封后三个月用完吧!味道可以接受至本修复皮肤屏障的防抓取,学路网提供内容。英语ihateyou是什么意思?答:我恨你这不难吧歌词是fuckyouihateyou是哪首歌答:歌曲名:IFuckingHateYou歌手:Godsmack专辑:FacelessGodsmack-IFuckingHateYouForeverythingyoudoI'dliketoswallowyouAndeverydayI'mgonnablameyouEvenifyoujustifyEveryfuckingbullshitlieItonlymakesme...Ihatemyself这句话是什么意思啊?问:。。答:我讨厌自己i这句话用在做错事情。或者无能为力的时候希望我的回答能对你有所帮助。SickPuppies的《IHateYou》歌词答:歌曲名:IHateYou歌手:SickPuppies专辑:Tri-Polar(InternationalVersion)SickPuppies-IHateYouEverytimeIendupbreakingyouYouchangeintoSomethingworthkeepingEverytimeI'mclosetosavingyouYougrowintoAsi...
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 Ihatekorea 的文章

随机推荐