Give me that. Come on 快速记忆英语单词的方法是什么意思?

& “One afternoon, in Pa...”习题详情
177位同学学习过此题,做题成功率72.8%
One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art museum .I was looking forward to a quiet view(观赏) of some great paintings of excellent artists.A young couple looking at the paintings in front of me were talking non-stop. I watched them a moment and found the woman was doing all the talking. In fact, I was surprised at the man for putting up with her long speech. Bored by their noise, I moved on. Each time I heard her voice, I moved away at once. I was standing at the museum gift shop when the couple walked to the exit(出口). “He’s a brave man ,” said the shop assistant. “Most of us would give up if we became blind at such a young age. But he and his wife come in whenever there’s a new art show.” It explained the non-stop talk! A sudden sense of shame (愧疚感) came to my heart for what I was thinking just now. “But shat does he get out of the art?” I asked. The shop assistant answered, “His wife describes each painting so that he can see it in his head. ”At that moment I realized what patience and love really mean. And I felt their love as I watched them walking away holding each other’s hands.【小题1】We can learn from the underlined sentence in Paragraph 1 that the writer &&&&&.A.was a person with few wordsB.was waiting for some artistsC.was looking for some great paintingsD.wanted to enjoy great paintings quietly【小题2】How did the writer feel when hearing the woman’s talking at first?A.Calm.B.Bored.C.Excited.D.Happy.【小题3】The woman kept talking because &&&&&.A.she preferred talking to listeningB.she was too excited to keep silentC.she had to describe each painting to her husbandD.she liked to show how clever she was in front of others【小题4】What did the writer think of the woman at last?A.She was noisy but brave.B.She was patient and loving.C.She was lonely and patient.D.She was brave but lonely.【小题5】The passage mainly tells us&&&& .A.what patience and love meanB.how we should treat a blind personC.what a good art show is likeD.how art changes our livesD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省大冶市还地桥镇南湾初级中学九年级上学期联赛英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art museum .I was looking forward to a quiet view(观赏) of som...”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文大意:这篇短文主要通过介绍一位耐心给丈夫描述画作内容的妻子,耐心和爱的含义。【小题1】句意猜测题。根据关键单词a quiet view(观赏) of some great paintings of excellent artists D【小题2】细节理解题.根据第二段In fact, I was surprised at the man for putting up with her long speech. Bored by their noise, I moved on.描述,可知我对这个女人的谈话感到很无聊。故选B。【小题3】细节理解题。根据短文倒数第二段, “His wife describes each painting so that he can see it in his head. ”描述,可知这个女人的丈夫是个盲人,他的妻子是在把这些画的内容描述给丈夫听。故选C。【小题4】细节理解题。根据短文最后一段At that moment I realized what patience and love really mean.描述,可知他认为这个女人是个有耐心和爱心的人。故选B。 【小题5】主旨大意题。阅读短文可知,这篇短文主要通过介绍一位耐心给丈夫描述画作内容的妻子,耐心和爱的含义。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art museum .I was looking forward to a quiet view(观赏) o...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“One afternoon, in Pa...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art museum .I was looking forward to a quiet view(观赏) of some great paintings of excellent artists.A young couple looking at the paintings in front of me were talking non-stop. I watched them a moment and found the woman was doing all the talking. In fact, I was surprised at the man for putting up with her long speech. Bored by their noise, I moved on. Each time I heard her voice, I moved away at once. I was standing at the museum gift shop when the couple walked to the exit(出口). “He’s a brave man ,” said the shop assistant. “Most of us would give up if we became blind at such a young age. But he and his wife come in whenever there’s a new art show.” It explained the non-stop talk! A sudden sense of shame (愧疚感) came to my heart for what I was thinking just now. “But shat does he get out of the art?” I asked. The shop assistant answered, “His wife describes each painting so that he can see it in his head. ”At that moment I realized what patience and love really mean. And I felt their love as I watched them walking away holding each other’s hands.【小题1】We can learn from the underlined sentence in Paragraph 1 that the writer .A.was a person with few wordsB.was waiting for some artistsC.was looking for some great paintingsD.wanted to enjoy great paintings quietly【小题2】How did the writer feel when hearing the woman’s talking at first?A.Calm.B.Bored.C.Excited.D.Happy.【小题3】The woman kept talking because .A.she preferred talking to listeningB.she was too excited to keep silentC.she had to describe each painting to her husbandD.she liked to show how clever she was in front of others【小题4】What did the writer think of the woman at last?A.She was noisy but brave.B.She was patient and loving.C.She was lonely and patient.D.She was brave but lonely.【小题5】The passage mainly tells us .A.what patience and love meanB.how we should treat a blind personC.what a good art show is likeD.how art changes our lives”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“One afternoon, in Paris, I took a trip to an art museum .I was looking forward to a quiet view(观赏) of some great paintings of excellent artists.A young couple looking at the paintings in front of me were talking non-stop. I watched them a moment and found the woman was doing all the talking. In fact, I was surprised at the man for putting up with her long speech. Bored by their noise, I moved on. Each time I heard her voice, I moved away at once. I was standing at the museum gift shop when the couple walked to the exit(出口). “He’s a brave man ,” said the shop assistant. “Most of us would give up if we became blind at such a young age. But he and his wife come in whenever there’s a new art show.” It explained the non-stop talk! A sudden sense of shame (愧疚感) came to my heart for what I was thinking just now. “But shat does he get out of the art?” I asked. The shop assistant answered, “His wife describes each painting so that he can see it in his head. ”At that moment I realized what patience and love really mean. And I felt their love as I watched them walking away holding each other’s hands.【小题1】We can learn from the underlined sentence in Paragraph 1 that the writer .A.was a person with few wordsB.was waiting for some artistsC.was looking for some great paintingsD.wanted to enjoy great paintings quietly【小题2】How did the writer feel when hearing the woman’s talking at first?A.Calm.B.Bored.C.Excited.D.Happy.【小题3】The woman kept talking because .A.she preferred talking to listeningB.she was too excited to keep silentC.she had to describe each painting to her husbandD.she liked to show how clever she was in front of others【小题4】What did the writer think of the woman at last?A.She was noisy but brave.B.She was patient and loving.C.She was lonely and patient.D.She was brave but lonely.【小题5】The passage mainly tells us .A.what patience and love meanB.how we should treat a blind personC.what a good art show is likeD.how art changes our lives”相似的习题。Mugger: Give me the cash!Korben Dallas: Been here long?Mugger: Yeah, long enough. Come on, give me the cash!Korben Dallas: Is that a Z-140? Alleviated titanium. Neurocharged assault model.Mugger: Yeah, yeah.Korben Dallas: Good thing for me it's not loaded.Mugger: [giggles] What do you mean it's not loaded?Korben Dallas: You have to... push that yellow button to load it.Mugger: [pauses, then laughs hesitantly]Korben Dallas: Take your time.Mugger: [continues to shake while reaching for the yellow button of the rifle]Korben Dallas: You want me to - there you go.Mugger: Give me the cash![Pulls trigger, but nothing happens]Korben Dallas: [points gun at mugger] That's a very dangerous gun. Maybe you better let me hang on to this one for you, huh?[grabs rifle and places it in rack of other guns]Korben Dallas: You don't mind, do you?Mugger: No!Korben Dallas: You sure?Mugger: No. Take it. I don't need it!Korben Dallas: [giggles while pointing gun at mugger] That's a very nice hat.Mugger: You like it? God![dances in front of Korben]
FREE Movie Newsletter
Character:
Related Quotes:
March 26, 2008
Police: Are you classified as human?Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
Permalink:
Added: March 26, 2008
Mugger: Give me the cash!Korben Dallas: Been here long?Mugger: Yeah, long enough. Come on, give me the cash!Korben Dallas: Is that a Z-140? Alleviated titanium. Neurocharged assault model.Mugger: Yeah, yeah.Korben Dallas: Good thing for me it's not loaded.Mugger: [giggles] What do you mean it's not loaded?Korben Dallas: You have to... push that yellow button to load it.Mugger: [pauses, then laughs hesitantly]Korben Dallas: Take your time.Mugger: [continues to shake while reaching for the yellow button of the rifle]Korben Dallas: You want me to - there you go.Mugger: Give me the cash![Pulls trigger, but nothing happens]Korben Dallas: [points gun at mugger] That's a very dangerous gun. Maybe you better let me hang on to this one for you, huh?[grabs rifle and places it in rack of other guns]Korben Dallas: You don't mind, do you?Mugger: No!Korben Dallas: You sure?Mugger: No. Take it. I don't need it!Korben Dallas: [giggles while pointing gun at mugger] That's a very nice hat.Mugger: You like it? God![dances in front of Korben]
Permalink:
Added: March 26, 2008
Give me the cash! Been here long? Yeah, long enough. Come on,...
Latest Movie News
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for& “One day Mr Smith wen...”习题详情
162位同学学习过此题,做题成功率80.8%
One day Mr Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room, but people in the room didn’t look at him. They didn’t ask him to sit at the table. He wasn’t happy. But he said nothing.Mr Smith went home quickly and put on his best clothes. He went back to the party. Everyone in the room stood up and looked at him. They gave him good food to eat.Mr Smith took off his coat, and put it on the food and said, “Eat, coat!” The other people were surprised and asked, “What are you doing? Why do you do that?”Mr Smith answered, “I am asking my coat to eat food. When I wore old clothes, you didn’t look at me. You didn’t ask me to sit down. Now I am wearing these nice clothes. And you give me good food. Now see, you give the food to my coat, not to me.”【小题1】One day Mr Smith went to &&&&. A.a birthday partyB.a dinner partyC.an English partyD.a movie【小题2】When he came into the room, the people didn’t look at him. Why?A.Because the people didn’t ask him to come.B.Because Mr Smith wore old clothes.C.Because Mr Smith didn’t say hello to them first.D.Because it was night and they didn’t see him.【小题3】Why did he go home quickly?A.Because he didn’t want to stay at a restaurant.B.Because he went home for his best clothes..C.Because the people there asked him to leaveD.Because he didn’t like the food there.【小题4】What’s the meaning of “surprised” in Chinese? A.高兴的B.不满的C.感到奇怪的D.生气的【小题5】Which statement is right?A.A person in good clothes should eat good foodB.A good coat should eat good food.C.We can’t judge (判断) a man by his clothes.D.Mr Smith is stupid (愚蠢的).B&
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-云南省昆明三中滇池中学九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“One day Mr Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room, but peop...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述了史密斯先生穿旧衣服参加晚宴,没人理会他;当他换了一身好衣服之后,结果其他人都很尊重他【小题1】B 细节理解题。根据第一段提到One day Mr Smith went to a dinner party有一天,他去参加晚宴,故选B项。.【小题2】B 细节理解题。根据第一段提到He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room, but people in the room didn’t look at him.他穿着旧衣服,所以没有人看他一眼, 故选B项。【小题3】B 细节理解题。根据第一段提到.Mr Smith went home quickly and put on his best clothes. He went back to the party他很快回家,穿了最好的衣服,故选B项。【小题4】C 猜测词义题。根据Mr Smith took off his coat, and put it on the food and said, “Eat, coat!”The other people were surprised and asked, “What are you doing? Why do you do that?他脱下自己的衣服说,来吃东西,衣服,其它人非常吃惊,问,你在做什么,为什么要这样做?,故吃惊的。【小题5】C 细节判断题。根据文中提到当他穿旧衣时,没有理他,当他回家换衣服后,立刻有人来招呼他,说明人们以貌取人,故选C项。
找到答案了,赞一个
One day Mr Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room, but...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“One day Mr Smith wen...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“One day Mr Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room, but people in the room didn’t look at him. They didn’t ask him to sit at the table. He wasn’t happy. But he said nothing.Mr Smith went home quickly and put on his best clothes. He went back to the party. Everyone in the room stood up and looked at him. They gave him good food to eat.Mr Smith took off his coat, and put it on the food and said, “Eat, coat!” The other people were surprised and asked, “What are you doing? Why do you do that?”Mr Smith answered, “I am asking my coat to eat food. When I wore old clothes, you didn’t look at me. You didn’t ask me to sit down. Now I am wearing these nice clothes. And you give me good food. Now see, you give the food to my coat, not to me.”【小题1】One day Mr Smith went to ____. A.a birthday partyB.a dinner partyC.an English partyD.a movie【小题2】When he came into the room, the people didn’t look at him. Why?A.Because the people didn’t ask him to come.B.Because Mr Smith wore old clothes.C.Because Mr Smith didn’t say hello to them first.D.Because it was night and they didn’t see him.【小题3】Why did he go home quickly?A.Because he didn’t want to stay at a restaurant.B.Because he went home for his best clothes..C.Because the people there asked him to leaveD.Because he didn’t like the food there.【小题4】What’s the meaning of “surprised” in Chinese? A.高兴的B.不满的C.感到奇怪的D.生气的【小题5】Which statement is right?A.A person in good clothes should eat good foodB.A good coat should eat good food.C.We can’t judge (判断) a man by his clothes.D.Mr Smith is stupid (愚蠢的).”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“One day Mr Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room, but people in the room didn’t look at him. They didn’t ask him to sit at the table. He wasn’t happy. But he said nothing.Mr Smith went home quickly and put on his best clothes. He went back to the party. Everyone in the room stood up and looked at him. They gave him good food to eat.Mr Smith took off his coat, and put it on the food and said, “Eat, coat!” The other people were surprised and asked, “What are you doing? Why do you do that?”Mr Smith answered, “I am asking my coat to eat food. When I wore old clothes, you didn’t look at me. You didn’t ask me to sit down. Now I am wearing these nice clothes. And you give me good food. Now see, you give the food to my coat, not to me.”【小题1】One day Mr Smith went to ____. A.a birthday partyB.a dinner partyC.an English partyD.a movie【小题2】When he came into the room, the people didn’t look at him. Why?A.Because the people didn’t ask him to come.B.Because Mr Smith wore old clothes.C.Because Mr Smith didn’t say hello to them first.D.Because it was night and they didn’t see him.【小题3】Why did he go home quickly?A.Because he didn’t want to stay at a restaurant.B.Because he went home for his best clothes..C.Because the people there asked him to leaveD.Because he didn’t like the food there.【小题4】What’s the meaning of “surprised” in Chinese? A.高兴的B.不满的C.感到奇怪的D.生气的【小题5】Which statement is right?A.A person in good clothes should eat good foodB.A good coat should eat good food.C.We can’t judge (判断) a man by his clothes.D.Mr Smith is stupid (愚蠢的).”相似的习题。& “Dear Dad,I was very ...”习题详情
290位同学学习过此题,做题成功率78.9%
Dear Dad,I was very upset when I received your letter. I knew you &36&not like my results, but I didn’t realize you and Mum were so &37&with me. This has made me& 38&very carefully about myself, and now I& 39 &how silly I have been. My poor& 40&have come from my own& 41 . Of course, I want to do my best. I want you and Mum to be proud& 42 &me, but somehow when I get to school I just can’t keep my &&43 &on the subject and I stop &44 &the teacher. So many other things seem so much more &45 , but I know that I must not &46&the chance you and Mum have given me. If I don’t work very hard&47& the next few months, I am going to get &48&results. So I am going to study hard this summer. And I will show Mum anything& 49&I can’t understand so that she can give me help. I &50&you will allow me to play some basketball. I think I need some exercise, &&51 _ I will control the time I&& 52&on it properly. If you want me to stop meeting Cindy, I will — but there is& 53&serious. We are just good friends, and she often helps me &54&my schoolwork.Dad, I am really sorry I have made you angry. I’m going to try my best to& 55&my study. I promise that I will make you proud of me soon.
Jimmy【小题1】A.willB.wouldC.needD.should【小题2】A.angryB.upsetC.strictD.happy【小题3】A.talkB.speakC.thinkD.hear【小题4】A.receiveB.believeC.insistD.realize【小题5】A.resultsB.memoriesC.parentsD.friends【小题6】A.stubbornnessB.carelessnessC.lazinessD.illness【小题7】A.ofB.withC.inD.for【小题8】A.headB.mindC.eyesD.heart【小题9】A.listening toB.to listen toC.hearingD.to hear【小题10】A.boringB.dullC.beautifulD.interesting【小题11】A.findB.shareC.wasteD.afford【小题12】A.duringB.atC.throughD.until【小题13】A.betterB.bestC.poorerD.poorest【小题14】A.whichB.thatC.whomD.what【小题15】A.wishB.adviseC.hopeD.decide【小题16】A.andB.butC.soD.because【小题17】A.spendB.takeC.costD.pay【小题18】A.everythingB.somethingC.anythingD.nothing【小题19】A.inB.onC.withD.by【小题20】A.developB.improveC.interestD.finishB&
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-宁夏银川一中高一上学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“Dear Dad,I was very upset when I received your letter. I knew you 36not like my results, but I didn’t rea...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】考查情态动词:A. will表示:将要,愿意,B. would:will的过去时,表示过去愿意,C. need需要D. should应该,句意是;我知道你不会喜欢我的结果。主句用knew,从句用相应的过去时,选B。【小题2】考查形容词:be angry with“对…很生气“和前面的would not like一致。选A【小题3】考查动词:think about“思考”,句意是:这使我认真的考虑自己。选C【小题4】考查动词:句意是:现在我意识到自己一直很愚蠢。选D【小题5】考查上下文串联,前面第一段第一句就提到results,选A【小题6】考查名词:从下文的描写可知是作者的懒惰造成很差的结果。选C【小题7】考查介词:be proud of“以…为荣”。选A【小题8】考查词组:keep one’s mind on“专注于”选B【小题9】考查词组:listen to the teacher“听讲”。Stop doing停止做。选A【小题10】考查形容词:表示有很多其他事情比功课更有趣。选D【小题11】考查动词:句意是:我不该浪费你和妈妈给我的机会。选C【小题12】考查介词:during“在…期间”,表示:在下学期,选A【小题13】考查形容词:因为是和前面的结果相比,用比较级,根据句意是结果更差。选C。【小题14】考查定语从句,先行词是不定代词,定语从句中缺少宾语用that,选B【小题15】考查动词,句意是:我希望你让我打打篮球。Wish虽然是“希望”,但是用于虚拟语气,选C【小题16】考查连词,两句话是转折关系。选B【小题17】考查动词搭配:spend time on sth.选A【小题18】考查代词:nothing serious“没什么严重的”选D【小题19】考查介词:help sb with sth“帮助某人某事”选C【小题20】考查动词:表示提高学习:improve study,选B
找到答案了,赞一个
Dear Dad,I was very upset when I received your letter. I knew you 36not like my results, but I didn’...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Dear Dad,I was very ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Dear Dad,I was very upset when I received your letter. I knew you 36not like my results, but I didn’t realize you and Mum were so 37with me. This has made me 38very carefully about myself, and now I 39 how silly I have been. My poor 40have come from my own 41 . Of course, I want to do my best. I want you and Mum to be proud 42 me, but somehow when I get to school I just can’t keep my 43 on the subject and I stop 44 the teacher. So many other things seem so much more 45 , but I know that I must not 46the chance you and Mum have given me. If I don’t work very hard47 the next few months, I am going to get 48results. So I am going to study hard this summer. And I will show Mum anything 49I can’t understand so that she can give me help. I 50you will allow me to play some basketball. I think I need some exercise, 51 _ I will control the time I 52on it properly. If you want me to stop meeting Cindy, I will — but there is 53serious. We are just good friends, and she often helps me 54my schoolwork.Dad, I am really sorry I have made you angry. I’m going to try my best to 55my study. I promise that I will make you proud of me soon.
Jimmy【小题1】A.willB.wouldC.needD.should【小题2】A.angryB.upsetC.strictD.happy【小题3】A.talkB.speakC.thinkD.hear【小题4】A.receiveB.believeC.insistD.realize【小题5】A.resultsB.memoriesC.parentsD.friends【小题6】A.stubbornnessB.carelessnessC.lazinessD.illness【小题7】A.ofB.withC.inD.for【小题8】A.headB.mindC.eyesD.heart【小题9】A.listening toB.to listen toC.hearingD.to hear【小题10】A.boringB.dullC.beautifulD.interesting【小题11】A.findB.shareC.wasteD.afford【小题12】A.duringB.atC.throughD.until【小题13】A.betterB.bestC.poorerD.poorest【小题14】A.whichB.thatC.whomD.what【小题15】A.wishB.adviseC.hopeD.decide【小题16】A.andB.butC.soD.because【小题17】A.spendB.takeC.costD.pay【小题18】A.everythingB.somethingC.anythingD.nothing【小题19】A.inB.onC.withD.by【小题20】A.developB.improveC.interestD.finish”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Dear Dad,I was very upset when I received your letter. I knew you 36not like my results, but I didn’t realize you and Mum were so 37with me. This has made me 38very carefully about myself, and now I 39 how silly I have been. My poor 40have come from my own 41 . Of course, I want to do my best. I want you and Mum to be proud 42 me, but somehow when I get to school I just can’t keep my 43 on the subject and I stop 44 the teacher. So many other things seem so much more 45 , but I know that I must not 46the chance you and Mum have given me. If I don’t work very hard47 the next few months, I am going to get 48results. So I am going to study hard this summer. And I will show Mum anything 49I can’t understand so that she can give me help. I 50you will allow me to play some basketball. I think I need some exercise, 51 _ I will control the time I 52on it properly. If you want me to stop meeting Cindy, I will — but there is 53serious. We are just good friends, and she often helps me 54my schoolwork.Dad, I am really sorry I have made you angry. I’m going to try my best to 55my study. I promise that I will make you proud of me soon.
Jimmy【小题1】A.willB.wouldC.needD.should【小题2】A.angryB.upsetC.strictD.happy【小题3】A.talkB.speakC.thinkD.hear【小题4】A.receiveB.believeC.insistD.realize【小题5】A.resultsB.memoriesC.parentsD.friends【小题6】A.stubbornnessB.carelessnessC.lazinessD.illness【小题7】A.ofB.withC.inD.for【小题8】A.headB.mindC.eyesD.heart【小题9】A.listening toB.to listen toC.hearingD.to hear【小题10】A.boringB.dullC.beautifulD.interesting【小题11】A.findB.shareC.wasteD.afford【小题12】A.duringB.atC.throughD.until【小题13】A.betterB.bestC.poorerD.poorest【小题14】A.whichB.thatC.whomD.what【小题15】A.wishB.adviseC.hopeD.decide【小题16】A.andB.butC.soD.because【小题17】A.spendB.takeC.costD.pay【小题18】A.everythingB.somethingC.anythingD.nothing【小题19】A.inB.onC.withD.by【小题20】A.developB.improveC.interestD.finish”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 bodynome舞蹈 的文章

随机推荐