语文考点:
数学试题:
数学乐园:
英语知识点:
英语试题资源:
您现在的位置: &
最新小学英语作文20篇范文集锦
来源:奥数网整理
  对于仅学过几年英语的小学生来说,由于受英语水平的限制,要用英语写出意思连贯的作文,哪怕只是表达最简单的思想,往往也会觉得困难重重。为了提高英语书面表达能力,在小学英语学习的各个阶段,都应该注重书面表达的训练。小编特为大家整理了小学英语各类作文20篇,供大家背诵学习。
欢迎访问奥数网,您还可以通过手机等移动设备查询小学试题库、小学资源库、小升初动态、重点中学、家庭教育信息等,2018小升初我们一路相伴。
点击查看更多
24小时热帖每周热帖您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
小学英语作文范文(必背).doc 14页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
小学英语作文范文(必背)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
1、根据给出的材料,写一写Mike这个周末的活动计划。
Saturday Sunday
read a magazine
go to the zoo buy a book
learn Kungfu
Mike is a student. He is my good friend. He is busy at the weekend. He is going to read a magazine this Saturday morning. He is going to go to the zoo this Saturday afternoon. He is going to buy a book this Sunday morning. He is going to learn Kungfu this Sunday afternoon. He is going to watch TV this Sunday evening.
题目:A Happy Day in Spring
提示: Mr. Black?一家人在春天的某一天在野外游玩的场景。请用一般现在时描写相应内容。可作适当的想象和发挥。
要求:1、条理清晰,意思明确、连贯,句子通顺,标点正确,书写工整、规范。
? ? ? ? ??2、不少于70个单词。
A Happy Day in Spring
It’s spring. It’s sunny and cloudy today. There are many big trees in the park. Mr. Black’s family have a picnic in a park. They bring many food there. They bring fruit, drink and bread. Mr. Black and Mrs. Black talk with each other. They talk very happily. Ann reads a magazine. Tom likes flying a kite. The kite flies very well. They are hungry now. They want to eat their food. They are very happy.
3、根据下面提供的内容,写一篇英语短文。要求语句通顺,条理清楚,字数不少于50个单词。
??Mary?是个英国女孩,五年级学生,十二岁。她向别人自我介绍,并介绍她的家庭。她有个双胞胎姐姐,爸爸是医生,妈妈是老师,她非常爱他们,他们也很爱她。
My name is Mary. I come from England. I am an English girl. I am a student. I am in Grade Five. I like my teacher. Her English is good. There are four people in my family. I have a twin sister. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. I love them very much. They love me, too.
4、题目:?My net friend(我的网友)
要求:1。条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范;
????????2.要将提示词全部体现在作文中;不得少于50个单词。
提示词:(1)computer?(2)net friend??(3) talk with each other(互相交谈)
(4) in the chat room (在聊天室)?(5)talk in English (用英语交谈)?(6)good now
My net friend
I am Tony. I??have a computer. I have a new friend. His name is Jack. He is 12 years old. He is a student. He likes surfing the net. We often talk with each other in the chat room. We talk in English. My English is good now. He is a good boy. I like him very much. Do you want to have a net friend?
5、提示:根据下面所给出的这张Ann的小名片,以“我的好朋友”为题,写一篇小短文,介绍Ann的基本
正在加载中,请稍后...
42页28页34页51页42页59页43页36页51页56页[精选]写一年四季的小学英语作文范文4篇_智睿学习网
相关栏目:
您现在的位置: >
[精选]写一年四季的小学英语作文范文4篇
作者:文昊
  写一年四季的小学英语一:Spring 春天
  Spring is the first season in the year.
  In our country, it lasts from March to May.
  In spring, the weather is comfortable, but it changes a lot. It rains sometimes.
  Many things come into life in spring. The trees turn green. People like to go outdoors to have fun.
  Besides, farmers are busy in spring, because it&s time for them to plant crops.
  All people are preparing for the whole year.
  春天是一年中的第一个季节。
  在我国,春天从三月持续到五月。
  春天,天气很舒适,但是变化无常。有时候会下雨。
  春天是万物复苏的季节,树木也变绿了,人们喜欢外出游玩。
  除此之外,春天也是农民忙碌的季节,因为是时候种植庄稼了。
  所有人都在为全年做准备。
  写一年四季的小学范文二:Summer 夏天
  Summer is the second season in the year.
  In the Northern Hemisphere, summer goes from June to August.
  Summer is the hottest season in the year.
  Sometimes, the temperature reaches 40&C. Many people can not stand such hot weather.
  So they always stay indoors.
  At night, people would go out for a walk.
  Swimming is the most popular sport in summer. It brings cool to people.
  夏天是一年中的第二个季节。
  在北半球,夏天从六月持续到八月。
  夏天是一年中最热的季节。
  有时候温度高达40度,很多人无法忍受这样的热天气。
  所以他们经常待在家里不出门。
  晚上,人们会出门散步。
  游泳是夏天最受欢迎的运动,它给人们带来凉快。
  写一年四季的范文三:Autumn 秋天
  Autumn is the third season in the year. It lasts from September to November.
  When the autumn comes, the leaves begin to turn yellow and then fall.
  The weather becomes cool. It makes people feel comfortable.
  So many people like autumn and enjoy this season.
  Besides, autumn is a season of harvest. The crops turn to rip.
  Farmers are busy with the harvest. And they begin to prepare for the winter and the New Year.
  秋天是一年中的第三个季节,从9月份开始持续到十一月份。
  秋天到来的时候,树叶开始变黄然后落下。
  秋天天气也变得凉快,让人感觉很舒服。
  所以很多人都喜欢并享受秋天这个季节。
  此外,秋天是收获的季节,庄稼成熟了。
  农民们忙于收获,他们开始为冬天和新年做准备。
  写一年四季的小学英语作文范文四:Winter 冬天
  My favorite season is winter, because I like the cold weather in winter and I like dress warm clothes.
  Winter is the fourth season in the year. It begins around December.
  In the northern part of China, it usually snows in winter, so it&s a white season.
  There are many snow games to have fun in the winter.
  But in the south, it hardly snows. When it rains, it becomes very cold.
  People barely go to the outdoors.
  我最喜欢的季节是冬天,因为我喜欢冬天的寒冷和穿保暖的衣服。
  冬天是一年中的第四个季节,从12月开始。
  中国北方的冬天经常下雪,所以它也是个白色的季节。
  冬天有许多玩雪的游戏。
  但是在南方几乎不下雪,一下雨就变得很冷。
  人们很少出门。
小学英语作文栏目精选
小学英语作文精选图文
小学英语作文最新推荐
小学英语作文:关于动物的英语作文 The animal is human friend, we s...
小学英语作文:有关克隆的英语作文为您详细介绍了英语作文小...
智睿学习网发布了小学英语作文:家里来了陌生人英语作文,进...
你会写三年级优秀英语作文:快乐假期吗?...
智睿学习网英语作文 频道为您推荐小学英...
智睿学习网小编本期为您介绍小学生作文我...
小学英语作文:一 i go to the xiangjiang zoo i...
智睿学习网英语作文 频道为您推荐小学英...我的村庄英语作文小学五年级|我的村庄英语作文范文(3篇)doc格式免费下载-东坡下载
东坡下载:内容最丰富最安全的下载站!
→ 我的村庄英语作文范文(3篇) doc格式免费下载
这是我们为各位广大的同学们准备的一篇我的村庄英语作文,对老师们布置的的这篇我的村庄英语作文书写不是很熟悉的同学们可以来我们这里免费的下载使用吧!有兴趣的同学们快来看看吧!英语作文,是指用英语针对某一内容写出一篇文章;是英语考试最常见的一种题目类型英语作文万能模板一.开头句型1.As far as ...is concerned 就……而言 比如说:就我而言 As far as I concerned 2 It can be said with certainty that... +从句 可以肯定地说......3.As the proverb says, 正如谚语所说的, 可以用来引用名言名句4 .It has to be noticed that... 它必须注意到,...5 .Its generally recognized that... 它普遍认为...6 .Its likely that ... 这可能是因为...7 .Its hardly that... 这是很难的......8 Theres no denying the fact that...毫无疑问,无可否认9 .Nothing is more important than the fact that... 没有什么比这更重要的是…10 .whats far more important is that... 更重要的是…二.衔接句型1.A case in point is ... 一个典型的例子是...3 But the problem is not so simple. Therefore,+句子 ( 然而问题并非如此简单,所以……) 4 .But its a pity that... 但遗憾的是… it’s a pity that….遗憾的是。。。5 In spite of the fact that...尽管事实...... In spite of 尽管6 .Further, we hold opinion that... 此外,我们坚持认为,...7 .However , the difficulty lies in..+名词或者动名词 .然而,困难在于…8.Similarly, we should pay attention to... 同样,我们要注意...9 As it has been mentioned above...正如上面所提到的… (可以用来对前面所说的话进行补充说明)10.In this respect, 从这个角度上11.However, 然而…三.结尾句型1.I will conclude by saying... 最后我要说…2.Therefore, we have the reason to believe that...因此,我们有理由相信…3.All things considered,总而言之 = In a word=In conclusionIt may be safely said that...它可以有把握地说......4.Therefore, in my opinion,因此,在我看来,5.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that….通过以上讨论,我们可以得出结论…6.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that….通过数据我们得到的结论是,....7.It can be concluded from the discussion that...从中我们可以得出这样的结论8.From my point of view, it would be better if...在我看来,如果……也许更好四.举例句型1. Here is one more example这里有不止一个的例子2.Take … for example.就拿……为例子我的村庄英语作文范文(3篇)预览
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
我的村庄英语作文范文(3篇)截图
我的村庄英语作文范文(3篇) doc格式免费下载
本类最新软件
本类软件推荐
5.9M / 06-18 / 2.0.1.8 官网最新版
283.1M / 06-04 / 2.1.0.21官方最新电脑版
19.8M / 05-17 / 18.4.12.1754绿色免费版
36.7M / 05-09 / 2.5.1.0官网pc端
6.4M / 03-14 / 免费版
本类软件排行
本类软件必备
素材字体高考学习
请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。
轮坛转帖HTML方式
轮坛转帖UBB方式如何把小学英语作文写出彩?除了阅读外还有这个办法如何把小学英语作文写出彩?除了阅读外还有这个办法教育的根百家号小学英语里面的作文是一大难点。现在的小学阶段教学对英语的写作要求也越来越高。写作是一项语言综合技能的集中考验,除了要掌握单词,语法,句法等,也离不开赏析和背诵一些经典的范文。下面就是我们英语组整理的几篇小学英语范文,各位小学生爸爸妈妈们可以拿来给孩子朗读和背诵,培养语感和激发写作灵感。欢迎点“关注”,获取更多小学生图像化学习资料,阅读前沿的教学理念文章。本文由百家号作者上传并发布,百家号仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,不代表百度立场。未经作者许可,不得转载。教育的根百家号最近更新:简介:教育的根是苦的,苦尽甘来作者最新文章相关文章

我要回帖

更多关于 小学暑假计划英语作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐