求 Mine(Illenium Remix) Illenium&mine歌曲phoebe版本 Ryan.flac

Mine (Illenium Remix)-Phoebe RyanILLENIUM When it went down 当我陷入低谷时It was so hard to breathe 我难以呼吸I gave up everything 我放弃一切In a slow fall down to the floor 跌落地面Life was escaping me 生活在我眼前匆匆而逝I couldn't find myself 我迷失了自我'Til it was all lost 渐渐失去所有Not anymore 再也不愿如此消沉I'm holding' on to all the pieces 我紧紧抓住Of my heart's debris 破碎不堪的心'Til it's time 直到生命的最后一刻I'll I'll pull it together 我会慢慢拼凑And fix myself eventually 最终治愈自己And know it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I found gold in the wreckage 面对残破局面 依然能发现闪光点Put it on a necklace 将其串成项链Keepin' it 'cause I-I-I 用心保存 只因我知晓I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I wear it like a message 时刻谨记在心So I don't forget it 不会忘怀Keepin' it 'cause I-I-I 用心保存 只因我知晓I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine mine mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine mine mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine mine mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine mine mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine mine mine 我知道 这一切专属于我Facing the change 面对变化莫测的世界But it's still tough to see 我们难以看透真相At first I fought it all 起初 我为之拼搏I was so mean 我如此平庸I'm still unsure 我心中尚不确定How it's supposed to be 事情将会如何发展But taking every day now 现在 我会把握时机 活在当下By the skin of my teeth 用心去体会Until I learn 我要引以为戒I'm holding on to all the pieces 我紧紧抓住Of my hearts debris 破碎不堪的心'Til it's time 直到生命的最后一刻I'll I'll pull it together 我会慢慢拼凑And fix myself eventually 最终治愈自己And know it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I found gold in the wreckage 面对残破局面 依然能发现闪光点Put it on a necklace 将其串成项链Keeping it 'cause I 用心保存 只因我知晓I I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I wear it like a message 时刻谨记在心So I don't forget it 不会忘怀Keeping it 'cause I 用心保存 只因我知晓I I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我I know that it's mine 我知道 这一切专属于我

我要回帖

更多关于 mine歌曲phoebe版本 的文章

随机推荐