everything is gonna怎么读 be ok是什么意思?

Everything's gonna be alrightEverything's gonna be alrightWho ever thought the sun will come crashing downMy life in flamesMy tears complete the painWe fear the end, the dark as deep as river bedMy book of life incomplete without you hereAlone I sit and reminisceSometimes I miss your touchYour kiss, your smileAnd meanwhile you know I never cry'Cause inside you know our love will never ever dieEverything's gonna be alright (yeah)Everything's gonna be OK (no doubt)Everything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath away (yeah)Can you give him life today? (no doubt)'Cause everything's gonna be OKI'll be your strengthI'll be here when you wake upTake your timeAnd I'll be here when you wake up (ha ha)I never thought my heart will miss a single beatCaress your hand as I watch you while you sleepSo smoothI weep as I search withinTo find a cure to bring you back againAnd the sun will riseOpen up your eyesSuprised just a blinkOf an eyeI try, I try to be positiveYou're a fighter so fightWake up and liveEverything's gonna be alright (yeah)Everything's gonna be OK (no doubt)Everything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath away (yeah)Can you give him life today? (no doubt)'Cause everything's gonna be OKI'll be your strengthI'll be here when you wake upEverything's gonna be alright(I'll wait a lifetime)I'd give my life to only see you breathe againHand in hand as we walk on the white sandsTo hear your voiceRejoice as you rise and sayThis is the day that I wake pray OKToday's silence as time just moves onYou can hear it thoughBut I'm playing my favorite songsI miss you muchI wish you'd come back to meYou see I waited lifetime'Cause you're my destinyEverything's gonna be alright (yeah)Everything's gonna be OK (no doubt)Everything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath away (yeah)Can you give him life today? (no doubt)'Cause everything's gonna be OKI'll be your strengthI'll be here when you wake upEverything's gonna be alright (yeah)Everything's gonna be OK (no doubt)Everything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath away (yeah)Can you give him life today? (no doubt)'Cause everything's gonna be OKI'll be your strengthI'll be here when you wake upEverything's gonna be alright (no doubt)Everything's gonna be alright
Rachel: Hi!嗨!Ross: Hey! So what's the big news we uh rushed all the way over here for?嘿!是什么惊天动地的大消息要我们马上赶过来?Phoebe: Rushed? It took you 45 minutes to cross the street. Come on guys, it's just one baby.你们光过个马路就花了四十五分钟。真是的,只不过是个婴儿。Phoebe:Oh, sure, now you guys clam up.好吧,你们现在都没有人要帮腔。Chandler: Ok, our news.好吧,我们要宣布的消息就是。Chandler:My company has asked me to head up our office in Tulsa, so, as of Monday I'm being officially relocated.公司要我去土尔沙带领新的分公司,所以,从星期一开始我已经正式被调职了。Ross: Oh my God!喔,我的天!Phoebe: What? !什么?Rachel: What? !什么?Ross: Monday?星期一?Joey: Well how long do you have to go for?你得要去多久呢?Chandler: Well, they said it could be up to a year.他们说有可能会长达一年。Joey: A year?一年?Rachel: Do you have to go?那你也要去吗?Monica: I kinda have to, don't I? 'Cause of this stupid thing.我似乎是没有选择,不是吗?都是因为这个愚蠢的东西。Chandler: There is nothing like the support of your loving wife, huh?再也没有比爱妻的支持更棒的东西了对吧?Joey: But wait a minute, wait, you can't go to Tulsa.等一下,你不能去土尔沙。Joey:Maybe you forgot, but we've got tickets to the Jets game next week.也许你忘了,但是下星期我们要去看球赛的。Chandler: Well, I'm-I'm sorry buddy, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.我很抱歉,但是我想我可能去不了。Joey: But we do, we were gonna go see the Jets!但是我们是要去看球赛耶!Ross: You-you, you can't go, I mean you're the glue that holds this group together!你不能离开我们,你就像是维系这个圈子的灵魂人物!Chandler: Really?真的吗?Ross: Not you.不是你。Chandler: You know, this whole thing is gonna be ok, you know? They said they'd rent us a great house in the suburbs, and you guys can all come and visit.一切都会没问题的。他们会帮我们在郊区租房子,你们可以过来看我们。Rachel: Oh, God, that's so not gonna happen!喔,天啊,那真的是不太可能!Joey: Come on, I can't believe you guys are moving.我真不敢相信你们要搬走了。Phoebe: I call their apartment!我承接他们的公寓!Everyone: No! Ah! Ahh!不行!Joey: Here you go Rachel.咖啡来了,瑞秋。Rachel: Oh, thank you, Joey. Oh, you know what? I'm not even sure I can have caffeine.谢谢你,乔伊。你知道吗?我不确定可不可以喝有咖啡因的东西。Ross: Uh, I went through this with Ben and Carol.我在养育班还有卡萝的经验。Ross:One cup of coffee won't affect your milk.告诉我 一杯咖啡不会影响你的母乳的。Rachel: Yeah. Just to be sure I'm gonna call Dr. Wiener.是的,为了安全起见,我要打电话给歪愣医师。Joey: Rachel: Every time?这么好笑吗?Joey: Uhuh.嗯。Ross: Rachel, you-you don't have to call whenever you have a little question, ok? Trust me, I know this.没有必要每次有问题都打电话给他,好吗?相信我,我是有经验的。Rachel: All right, I trust you.好吧,我相信你。Ross: Rachel, I can see you dialing! I don't understand why...我看到你在拨电话,我不了解为什么……Rachel: Shhh! I'm on the phone! Dr. Wiener?我在讲电话!歪愣医师吗?Phoebe: It's so weird seeing Ross and Rachel with a baby. It's just so grown up.看到罗斯跟瑞秋有了小孩,真是奇怪。好像大人。Joey: I know, yeah. I feel like we're all growing up. Person named Wiener, God that kills me.我知道,是啊。觉得好像我们都一起长大了。有人的名字叫“歪愣”,真是笑死我了。Phoebe: Look at you all grown up.瞧瞧你就像个大人。Joey: Yeah. Actually, actually, you know what?事实上,你知道吗?Joey:I am. You know? That we all know- that whole thing with Rachel made me realize that maybe I'm ready for a more serious relationship.我的确是长大了,知道吗?跟瑞秋发生的那件事让我意识到……或许我已经准备好要接受更认真的交往了。Joey:You know? Like I'd like to meet a nice mature commitment-minded lady.我想要找一个……善良、成熟、稳重的女孩子。Joey:And looks aren't as important as...Nah, she's gotta be hot.外表并不是非常……不,她一定要很辣才行。Phoebe: Well you know, I might know somebody.我也许认识这样的人。Phoebe:Hey, how about you set me up with someone, and we double date!要不要你帮我找个对象,然后我们一起两对约会!Joey: I can do that, yeah. How's-how's Friday?我可以啊,星期五怎样呢?Phoebe: Done. Oh good, really?没问题!好的很好,真的?Joey: Yeah!好!Phoebe: Ok, let's see! Heehee! Oh, you know who's great? Sandy Poophack.我们来看看!好的,你知道谁不错吗?珊蒂·普霸。Joey: Poophack...“普霸”……Phoebe: Yeah...All right, well that rules out Lana Titweiller.好吧,没关系,那莱娜·缇婉乐可能也不行了。Joey: Ah.啊。Chandler: Hey!嘿!Monica: Hey!嘿!Chandler: I've got good news!我有好消息!Monica: You got out of the whole Tulsa thing?你不用去土尔沙了吗?Chandler: Ok, I have news.好吧,我有新消息。Chandler:You don't have to move to Tulsa. You can stay here and keep your job.你不用跟我一起搬到土尔沙,你可以待在这里,继续你的工作。Monica: It's great! How?太好了!是怎么回事呢?Chandler: Well my boss and I worked out a deal where I only have to be in Tulsa four days a week, so the other three, I can be here with you.老板跟我达成一个协议,我一星期在土尔沙待四天就可以了,所以另外三天我可以跟你在一起。Monica: So you're gonna be gone four days a week? No.所以一星期有四天你不在?不行。Chandler: I'm sorry, are you just used to saying that?不好意思,你是不是太习惯说不行了呢?Monica: No. I can't be away from you for that long.不是。我不能跟你分开那么久的。Chandler: Really?真的吗?Monica: Yeah, you're my husband. I'm not gonna live in a different state than you for 208 days out of the year.是啊,你是我先生,我不要一年两百零八天跟你住在不同州。Chandler: That's fast math! We could use you in Tulsa.算的真快!我们土尔沙的分公司可以聘请你的。Monica: Honey, thanks for trying to figure out a way, but if you're going to Tulsa, I wanna go with you.亲爱的,谢谢你试着想出更好的方式,但是如果你要去土尔沙,我会跟你去。Chandler: Hey, you said that without gagging!你这样说的时候竟然没有做呕吐状!Monica: I know!真的耶!Rachel: Wh- Ex-excuse me? Oh yeah? Well, up yours too!你说什么?喔?那你也去吃屎吧!Ross: Who the hell was that?那到底是谁啊?Rachel: Oh, Dr. Wiener.歪愣医师。Ross: Rachel, you can't call people at three in the morning.瑞秋,你不能在凌晨三点打电话给人家的。Rachel: Oh you know what, you sound just like his wife!你知道吗?你听起来就像他老婆一样。Ross: Was there anything even wrong with Emma?艾玛有怎样吗?Rachel: Yes, of course there is! Ok? I'm not insane!当然是有,怎样!好吗?我又不是疯了!Ross: Well, what was it?是怎样?Rachel: Hiccups.打嗝。Ross: Rachel, I told you, you can't call him every time any little thing comes up.我告诉过你了,不能每次有鸡毛蒜皮小事都打电话给他。Rachel: Yeah well, not anymore. I can't. He fired us! Can you believe that?看来我是真的不能了。他不接我们了!你敢相信吗?Ross: Rachel, I could believe it if he came here and hit you over the head with a copy of Highlights.瑞秋,我敢相信如果他在这里 一定会用杂志砸你的头。Rachel: What are we gonna do? We have to find a pediatrician.我们该怎么办呢?我们得再另找一个小儿科医师了。Rachel:Oh, wait wait, wait wait, Monica said that when you guys were growing up, you really liked your doctor. What was his name?等一下,莫妮卡说你们小时候……很喜欢你们的医师。他叫什么名字呢?Ross: Dr. Gettleman? Yeah I know, I don't, I don't think that's a good idea. In fact, I think, I think he's dead.葛曼医师吗?不,我认为这不是个好主意。事实上,我想他死了。Rachel: Argh! Why does everything happen to me?啊!为什么坏事都发生在我身上?Ross: Rachel, I promise first thing tomorrow we'll find another doctor, but I gotta get up early and I'm not feeling all that well.我保证,明天第一件事就是找到一个新的医生,但是我要很早起床而且我现在觉得不是很舒服。Rachel: What? Where, where-where you're not feeling well? What do you have? Is it Rubella? Because don't go near Emma, she has not had that shot.你不舒服?是怎么回事呢?德国麻疹吗?别靠近艾玛,她还没有注射预防针。Ross: You know? Come to think of it, it does feel Rubella-like!我仔细想想,倒还感觉像是德国麻疹!Rachel: Wiener, Wiener, Wiener, Wiener!歪愣!歪愣!歪愣!歪愣!Ross: Rachel!瑞秋!Rachel: Great! Now he's gonna know it was me!太棒了!现在他就知道那是我了!Joey: And the Kung Pao chicken. Yeah. Utensils and plates for one.还有宫保鸡丁。一人用的餐具。Joey:And can you read the order back to me? Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, great, oh, ugh, yeah, ok. Thanks, bye.可以重复我的订单吗?太棒了,好的,谢谢,再见。Phoebe: Hey!嘿!Joey: Hey!嘿!Phoebe: So how is this for our big double date tonight?看我为今晚我们两对约会打扮如何?Joey: Oh my God!喔,天啊!Phoebe: Ooh, great! Just the reaction I was hoping for.太棒了!这正是我要的反应。Joey: Yeah, yeah, so you-you found someone for me. You didn't forget?是啊,你有帮我找到人吗?你没有忘记吧?Phoebe: Of course not! And you're gonna love Mary Ellen. She's really smart and cute and funny, and, I can't tell you how I know this, but she' not opposed to threesomes.当然没有!你会爱死玛莉·艾伦的。她真的很聪明、可爱风趣,而且……我不能告诉你我是怎么知道的,但是她并不反对三人行。Phoebe:Yeah. So tell me some about my guy.好耶。说一点我的约会对象吧。Joey: No.不行。Phoebe: Come on, give me something.别这样,透露一点嘛。Phoebe:What's his name?他叫什么名字?Joey: I'm-I'm not sure I understand the question.我不明白你的问题。Phoebe: What'd they call him?大家都是怎么叫他的?Joey: Ah...Mike.啊……麦克。Phoebe: Mike? Ok! What's his last name?麦克?好的,他姓什么呢?Joey: Damn it! Is there no mystery left in romance anymore?可恶!就不能为浪漫而保有神秘感吗?Phoebe: All right, we'll see you and Mike, at the restaurant in a couple hours.好吧,几个小时之后在餐厅与你跟麦克见。Joey: All right, great. See ya. Bye-bye.好的,没问题。待会见。拜拜。Joey: Why did I have to say Mike? I don't know a Mike! Why couldn't I've said...There's no guy in there!我为什么要说麦克呢?根本不认识谁叫麦克的!为什么不说……?这里面根本就没有男生!Chandler: So, this is being a parent, huh? I think I can handle this. Oh, too intense, too intense.所以这就是带孩子,是吧?我想我可以处理得很好的。太难了,太难了。Monica: Hi!嗨!Rachel & Chandler: Hey! Hi!嗨!嗨!Monica: Well, I did it. I told my crew at the restaurant that I'm heading off to Tulsa.好了,我说了我告诉餐厅的同事我要搬到土尔沙了。Chandler: Oh yeah, how'd they take it?是吗?他们反应如何?Monica: Pretty well, yeah. They're brave little soldiers.还不错,他们是勇敢的小尖兵。Monica:Did their best to be stoic.尽全力冷静。Monica:Some of them even high fived each other to mask their pain.有些还互相击掌来掩饰离别的伤痛。Rachel: Oh, it's impossible to find a good doctor. I mean, how do you know the good ones from the ones who are gonna push their penis against your knee?要找好医生真是好难。要如何分辨哪个是好医生……哪个又会拿小弟弟摩擦你的膝盖呢?Monica: Excuse me?什么?Chandler: I know what she's talking about.我知道她的意思。Chandler:Yeah, you probably also had the piano teacher with the wandering hands.你们或许也碰过会毛手毛脚的钢琴老师吧。Rachel: We-we've got to find a new pediatrician.我们要找新的小儿科医生。Rachel:Ross was getting sick last night, and I think Emma may have caught it.罗斯昨晚不舒服,艾玛或许也被感染到了。Monica: Why don't you go see Dr. Gettleman?你为什么不去找葛曼医生呢?Rachel: Ross said he died.罗斯说他死了。Monica: He didn't die. I saw his daughter last week. Said he was fine. Her on the other hand, botched Botox.他没死。我上星期才遇到他女儿。她说他很好。但是她呢,可被肉毒杆菌搞惨了。Rachel: Oh great! Well then I'm gonna take Emma to see him. I wonder why Ross said that he died.太好了!那我要带艾玛去找他。为什么罗斯说他死了呢?Monica: Oh, maybe he was getting him confused with his childhood therapist.喔,或许他把他跟他小时候的心理医生搞混了。Chandler: He saw a therapist?他有心理医生?Monica: Uh-huh, Yeah, he used to have this recurring nightmare, just really freaked him out.是的,他以前常常做重复的噩梦,吓死他了。Rachel: Wow, what was it?哇,什么噩梦呢?Monica: That I was going to eat him.梦到我要吃掉他。Joey: Mike!麦克!Mike: Yeah?怎样?Joey: Ok!好了!Mike: I gotta tell you, I can't believe I'm doing this with you.真不敢相信,我竟然跟你做这件事。Mike:Although yeah I did just get out of a nine-year relationship, so I guess I should be open and taking some risks.我才刚结束一段九年的恋情,所以我应该敞开心胸迎接一些挑战。Joey: That's good. Yeah, get all that born stuff out now.这样很好。把那些无聊的旧东西抛掉。Joey:Look, everything is gonna be fine, ok? Just follow my lead, all you have to do is pretend to be Mike.一切都好啦,跟着我就没事,好吗?你只要假装是麦克就可以了。Mike: I am Mike.我就是麦克啊。Joey: Attaboy!演的真不错!Joey: Ok here they come.她们来了。Phoebe: Hi, Phoebe.嗨,我是菲比。Mike: Hey. Phoebe, I'm Mike. How you doing.嗨。菲比,我是麦克。你好吗?Phoebe: Nice to meet you, Joey, this is Mary Ellen Jenkins. So, Mike, how do you and Joey know each other anyway?很高兴认识你,乔伊,这位是玛莉·艾伦·珍金。麦克,你跟乔伊是怎么认识的呢?Mike: How do Joey and I know each other?我跟乔伊是怎么认识的呢?Mike:Wow, if I had a nickel for every time somebody's asked me that.如果每次有人问我这问题,我就有五块钱赚,那我就变富翁了。Joey: From-from school.在学校认识的。Mike: Yeah, we met in college.我们在大学认识的。Mike:I mean, high school.我是说高中。Phoebe: Wow, you guys go way back then.那你们认识可久了。Phoebe:So what're-what're you up to these days?那你现在是做什么的呢?Mike: Well, I'm a lawyer.我是律师。Joey: Mike, 'attorney at law'!麦克,律师!Mike: Actually, I just gave up my practice.事实上,我才刚放弃执照。Joey: What? That's-that's the kinda thing you usually run by me.什么?这种事你应该先跟我讨论的。Mike: Well, I always wanted to play piano professionally, and I figured if I don't do this now, I never will.我想要成为专业钢琴音乐家,如果现在不赶快做,就来不及了。Phoebe: Wow, that's great! I liked that better than the law thing, so...太好了!我喜欢音乐家胜过律师,所以……Joey: Which is why I waited until now to introduce you to Mike.这就是为什么我等到现在才介绍麦克给你。Mary Ellen: I thought you thought he was still a lawyer.你不是还以为他是律师吗?Joey: No no no, that's not what I meant. Let's-let's get you a cocktail.不,我并没有那样说。我们帮你点杯鸡尾酒吧。Monica: Hey!嘿!Chandler: Hey!嘿!Monica: What're you doing?你在做什么呢?Chandler: Looking for restaurant jobs for you in Tulsa.帮你在土尔沙找餐厅的工作。Monica: Oh, that's so sweet. Find anything?真是贴心。有找到吗?Chandler: Slim Pickings.速食外餐。Monica: Nothing, huh?什么都没有,是吧?Chandler: No, 'Slim Pickings', it's a barbecue joint.不,速食外餐,是间烤肉店。Chandler:They're looking for a cook. Actually 'cook' may be a bit of a stretch.他们在找厨师。事实上并不全然是“厨师”。Chandler:They're looking for someone to shovel mesquite.他们在找炒豆子的帮手。Monica: 'Slim Pickings'...That is so cheesy.“速食外餐”?听起来真是不高级。Chandler: Oh, 'So Cheesy' also has an opening.“不高级”也有在招人。Monica: Honey, that's ok. I actually know this woman, Nancy, who's-who's a restaurant biz head-hunter. Maybe she'll know of something.亲爱的,没关系。我认识一个叫南西的人,她是专门帮餐厅招人的。她或许会知道一些职缺。Chandler: Can I just say, how much I appreciate you coming with me. When we get to Tulsa I'm taking you for a great dinner at 'Slim Pickings'.我真的是太感激你愿意跟我去。当我们抵达土尔沙,我会带你去速食外餐吃大餐的。Chandler:'So Cheesy'? 'Whole Hog'? It's going to be tough to keep Kosher in Tulsa.那“不高级”呢?全猪餐厅呢?在土尔沙要找到正式餐厅还真是不简单。Monica: Hi, Nancy. Hi, it's Monica Geller.嗨,南西吗?嗨,我是莫妮卡·盖勒。Monica:I'm good. Listen, I'm-I'm looking for a job in Tulsa.我很好,我需要在土尔沙找份工作。Monica:Well, my husband's been relocated...Because I love him!是啊,因为我先生被调职到那边……因为我爱他!Monica:No-no, I-I, I don't-don't wanna job in New York.不,我不想要纽约的工作。Monica:Javo is looking? Oh my God!杰屋在找人?喔,我的天啊!Monica:He asked for me personally? Oh my God!他特别指名要我?喔,我的天啊!Monica:Oh, wow, this is really really flattering, but I'm-I'm-I'm moving to Tulsa.哇,我真的是太受宠若惊,但是我要搬到土尔沙了。Monica:Yeah, so just if you would tell Javo...I'll take it!所以,请你告诉杰屋……我接受这份工作!
影片简介考考你本片段剧情:空军飞行员史蒂文斯上尉惊醒时,发现自己在一个完全陌生的环境中,坐着火车不知要去哪,对面一位素不相识的女人正在和自己聊天。但让他更惊愕的是,镜子中的自己也是一张完全陌生的脸……影片对白:Christina: I took your advice, it was good advice, thank you. You look pale, everything ok? Shawn, Shawn! Hey. Anyway listen, I wanted to tell you, the only reason why I canceled. He calls three times a day. I hear more from him now, than I did when we were together. What is it with guys? I gave notice.Captain Stevens: Notice?Conductor: May I see your ticket?Captain Stevens: I ehh...Christina: Hey. Hey. You are acting really strange this morning, are you ok?Black man: Are we gonna make up the 10 minutes?Conductor: We gonna try, Sir.Max Denoff: Hey, grandpa, what the heck was the delay back there?Conductor: I just purge the tickets, Sir.Max Denoff: I'd punch your face.Christina: Shawn, did I do something?Captain Stevens: Look, I can see, that you think you know me but I don't know who you are. My name is Captain Colter Stevens. I fly Helicopters for the US-Army in Afghanistan.Christina: Shawn, that's....Captain Stevens: Shawn? I feel sick.Kid: Damn it!Captain Stevens: Oh, I am sorry! Right, let me help you with that.Kid: No, it's ok.Student: Hey Mister... Hey! You dropped this!Derek Frost: Thanks!Student: Appreciate it.Captain Stevens: What is that?Student: Chicago.Broadcasting: All on board, doors are closing. This is a Chicago-down train.Christina: You ok there, captain?Captain Stevens: Did you see that?Christina: You kinda freak me out.Captain Stevens: No... No, no, no, no, no.Identity card: Sean Fentress. Teacher.Christina: Are you all right?Captain Stevens: I don't know what's going on.Christina: Talk to me Shawn!Captain Stevens: I don't know who Shawn is, and I don't know who you are!Christina: Ok we can get off at the next stop and forget whatever is going on here, ok?Captain Stevens: This doesn't belong to me.Christina: Look at me, everything is gonna be ok!(Explosion)Goodwin: Captain Colter Stevens, this is beleaguered castle. Captain Colter Stevens, this is beleaguered Castle. Acknowledge transmission! Captain Stevens, do you copy?Captain Stevens: Where am I?Goodwin: You are with "Beleaguered Castle". Are you functional?Captain Stevens: I am dizzy. Did I ... Did I just a-lock?Goodwin: Adjusting your orientation. Can you report it this time?Captain Stevens: What is this? What is this? Where....who am I talking to?Goodwin: Captain, report what you saw.Captain Stevens: I don't understand it.Goodwin: Where were you, before you were talking to me?Captain Stevens: There was an explosion.Goodwin: Coming from where? Some confusion is perfectly normal at this stage, Captain. Do you have a visual signal?Captain Stevens: Who are you?Goodwin: You already have that information captain.Captain Stevens: I do?Goodwin: Recall my name. We'll rebuild the pattern. Try to focus.Captain Stevens: I...I was on a mission. I was flying and...then I woke up on a train. Now I am here. I need to be briefed. What unit is this?Goodwin: You're with Beleaguered Castle.妙语佳句 活学活用1. give notice: (尤指告知对方过一段时间终止协议等的)预先通知;事先声明。请看例子:He gave the owner of the flat his notice.(他通知房东他要搬走。)2. freak somebody out: 让某人感到极度不安、吓坏某人。3. beleaguered: 被围困的。4. do you copy?: 你收到了吗?你听到了吗?5. recall: 回想。例如:Dick recalls having been in Paris to study music when he was a child.(迪克忆起小时候曾经到巴黎学音乐。)recall还可以表示“召回”或“收回,撤销,取消”。例如:recall a gift(收回礼物)。6. brief: (尤指事前)向……介绍基本情况;向……布置简要任务。例如:brief a bombing pilot and his men(向轰炸机驾驶员及机组发布简要指令)。影片简介考考你分享按钮
中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-84883631联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。

我要回帖

更多关于 be ok 的文章

随机推荐