电影青春舞会皇后演员表有哪些?

视听原文Lola. 洛拉Lola. 洛拉This is Lola. 这位是洛拉that you're sitting in my favorite seat in history class. 历史课的时候 你坐在我最喜欢的位置上了Lola, you should know 洛拉, 你该知道Me too, and I didn't think we had anything in common. 我也是, 原来我们还有一些共同点啊?I like to be dead center. 我喜欢正中央的感觉Besides, if you want to fit in, 并且,如果你想尽快 融入这里的话I've earned the center seat. 那个中间的位置 是属于我的you probably shouldn't draw attention to yourself. 你最好不要总是 把注意力吸引到你那儿In case you haven't noticed, I like the attention. 如果你实在没发现的话, 我告诉你我喜欢为人瞩目Chill. 真扫兴Also, I wouldn't hang out with Ella "Never Had a Fella." 还有,我不会和那个 永远没朋友的埃拉在一起She doesn't really have your potential, now, does she? 你和她不可能的, 不是吗?Look at her. 看看她,She dresses like a politician's wife 穿的像个政客的夫人with the hair and the shoes. 那发型,以及鞋子She's so random. 她总是那么随意And what about those glasses? They are so 10 minutes ago. 再看看那幅眼镜? 实在是太过时了But I'm gonna stop myself before I get nasty. 再说下去 我会感到恶心的重点讲解重点单词:1、potentialn. 潜能;可能性;[电] 电势adj. 潜在的;可能的;势的We are aware of the potential problems and have taken every precaution.我们意识到了潜在的问题,已经采取了一切防范措施。2、nastyadj. 下流的;肮脏的;脾气不好的;险恶的n. 令人不快的事物性的吸引力What nasty little snobs you all are.你们是多么可恶的势利小人!3、attentionn. 注意力;关心;立正!(口令)You have my undivided attention.我全部的注意力都在你身上。重点短语:1、in common共同的;共有的Electronic computers are now in common use all over the world. 电子计算机已在世界各地普遍使用。2、fit in适应,适合;装配好;找时间做We work long hours both outside and inside the home and we rush around trying to fit everything in.我们在家在外都长时间地工作,我们到处奔波,尽力安排时间做每一件事。考考你(翻译):1、该公司已确定了60位潜在的客户。2、他们应该在那些讨厌的小装置上贴警示标签。3、后来他把注意力转向了该市极为严重的住房状况。答案下期公布:上期答案:1、I've never harmed a soul in my life.2、The infant company was based in Nebraska.3、If you don't know the spelling of a word, you should refer to a dictionary.

我要回帖

更多关于 摇滚夏令营 电影 的文章