谁能告诉我一首前奏跟开头是yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah的歌很像的英文歌名?

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
歌手:usher featuring ludacris and lil jon
专辑:yeah (promo)
A Town's Down! [Lil' Jon:]Yeah, Ok! Lil' Jon! Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah [Usher (Verse 1):]I'm in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil V-I, keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it feels.I said shorty she was checkin up on me,from the game she was spittin my ear you'd think that she knew me.So we decided to chill Conversation got heavy, she had me feelin like she's ready to blow!(Watch Out!, Watch Out!)She saying come get me, come get me,So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said baby lets go,When I told her I said Usher Featuring Ludacris & Lil Jon[Usher (Chorus):]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get me Yeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told me Yeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold me Yeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming: Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah [Usher (Verse 2):]Shes all up in my head now, got me thinking that it might good idea to take her with me,Cause she's ready to leave.Now I gotta keep it real now, cause on a one-to-ten she's a certified twenty, and that just aint me. Cause I do know if I take that chance just where is it gonna lead,But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me.The way she getting low!I'm like yeah, just work that out for me.She asked for one more dance and I'mLike yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?And I said [Lil' Jon:][Ludacris (Verse 3):]Watch out!My outfit's ridiculous, In the club lookin' so conspicuous.And Rowl! These women al on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow.Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get em in they birthday suits. So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes.I left the jag and I took the roles, if they aint cutting then I put em on foot patrol.How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's.Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say [Ludacris (Bridge):]Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap) Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap) Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap) Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)
展开全部usher的yeah
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
展开全部是不是艾薇儿的<<女朋友>>呢?
本回答被提问者采纳
收起
1条折叠回答
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

请你们进空间听一下再回答好么。回答正确的再追加50http://user.qzone.qq.com/454546546...
请你们进空间听一下再回答好么。回答正确的再追加50
http://user.qzone.qq.com/454546546
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
是chenparty咩~百度有的~额~不过这个不是英语的啊~也去听听吧~不错的童声~呵呵,看到这个特地注册的~gee 少女时代
本回答被网友采纳

Yeah yeah yeah …… Up in the club with the homies, tryin' to get a little VI 那天在CLUB 和我麻吉 想要偷腥找点刺激 But keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it is 别说你不懂 干这档子事儿总是得低调些... I saw this shorty she was checkin' up on me 有个小妞眼睛不停地打量我 From the game she was spittin' in my ear you would think that she knew me 她对我咬耳朵的方式 不像是我们才第一次见面 So I decided to chill, conversation got heavy 我决定先摆酷再说 后来话题变得越来越那个 And she had me feeling like she's ready to blow 看来她已经全身HIGH了起来 (Watch out! Watch out!) 听好了 She was saying come get me (come get me), so I got up and followed her to the floor 她说「想要就来吧」 所以我跟着她滑进舞池 She said…baby let's go 还说「宝贝来吧」 That's when I told her, I said… 同时我也告诉她 Yeah, yeah, shorty got down low and said come and get me 耶!小妞就让我们开始吧 Yeah, yeah, I got so caught up I forgot she told me 耶!我被你迷得神魂颠倒 Yeah, yeah, her and my girl used to be the best of homies 耶!早忘了她跟我女友曾经是好姐妹 Yeah, yeah, next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming… 耶!只记得她贴在我身边说 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah… 耶!耶!耶!耶!耶~ So she's all up in my head now 害我现在满脑子都是她 Got me thinking that it might be a good idea to take her with me 还有该不该把她占为己有的疑问 'Cause she's ready to leave (ready to leave now) 反正她现在就要跟我走 But I gotta keep it real now 还是我应该要踩煞车 'Cause on a 1 to 10 she's certified 20 可是她还真是完美无缺 But that just ain't me, hey… 真不知道是否该更进一步 Because (I don't know), if I take that chance just where it's gonna lead 我不知道ㄟ…我该把握机会 将一切抛到脑后吗 But what (do I know), is the way she dance make shorty alright with me 该怎麼办呢…是她火辣的舞姿让我看**吗 The way she (get low) I'm, like, yeah, just work that out for me 不过她扭腰摆臀的样子 真让我无法控制 She asked for one more dance and I'm like, yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave And I said… 她来邀舞的时候 打死我也无法拒绝 我说 Watch out! My outfit's ridiculous, in the club lookin' so conspicuous 听好了!我这身行头虽然古怪 到了club里却很拉风 And Row! These women all on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow 想把身边的女孩们 只要抓到诀窍就一切搞定啦 Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get them in they birthday suits 说真的 我可不只是随便说说而已 So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes 我会让她们跟着我饶舌的节奏脱光身上的衣服 I left the jag and I took the roles, if they ain't cutting then I put them on foot patrol 为了泡妞我会少喝点 还没轮到的 就先请她们门外等著 How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand 瞧瞧我指头上戴的这个千万钻戒 肯定会让她们更爱我 Let's drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's 我看你就先多喝点 我会招待你特大杯的 Me and Ush once more and we leave them dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say 我跟亚瑟的魅力无法挡 我们要那种 白天是淑女 晚上又能变成另一种的... Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go 听仔细 Lil' Jon的节奏让你忍不住打拍子 Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go 听仔细 Usher的歌声让你忍不住打拍子 Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go 听仔细 Ludacris的饶舌让你忍不住打拍子 Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go 听仔细 Lil' Jon的节奏让你忍不住打拍子

我要回帖

更多关于 开头是yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah的歌 的文章