怎样回复email英语范文外国人的email

一封邮件的言辞是否准确,表达是否得体,语言是否地道,不论是在工作或者生活之中都是至关重要的!究竟如何写出一份好邮件呢?接下来我们将为大家细细道来。(当然,生活之中与朋友亲人之间的邮件相对亲昵随意,在此不加赘述。今天我们就侧重以商务邮件为例。)1.Greeting问候语Business E-mail 的开头都需要一个问候,最常见的用法是 Dear 接收信人的名字,以下是一些例子:Dear John,Dear Mr. Smith,加上称谓的用法比较正式,寄信给长辈或客户比较常用的到,如果是寄给同事或是别的公司的合作伙伴直接写名字 (first name) 就可以了。再来提供给大家一个还蛮常见的用法,在你不确定收件人是谁的时候很好使用!公司收到这种信通常都会转寄 (forward) 给相关的人员。To whom it may concern,(敬启者:)Dear Sir or Madam,要记得这些 greeting 后面都需要加一个逗号 (comma) 然后空一行 (emptyline) 才能开始信件的内容!2.Purpose 目的在进入信件内文之前我们通常会先告知收信人这封信件的重点或目的。I am writing to inquire …我写这封信想询问……I am writing in reference to …我写这封信是关于……在回复信件的时候,可以这样说:Thank you for reaching out to us regarding …感谢您主动联络我们这边的 in reference to 还有 regarding 都是“有关”或”关于”的意思,它们的用法和 about 很接近,差别是 about 比较不正式,是比较口语的用法。口语:I’m talking about the meeting scheduled for next week.正式:I am writing in reference to the meeting scheduled for next week.正式:I am writing to you regarding the possibility of scheduling a meeting for next week.大家是否注意到 in reference to 的用法跟 regarding 有一点点不同?通常 in reference to 用于“说明已经跟对方提过的事”而regarding 的用法比较广泛。3.Content 内文再来就是信件的内文了,先跟大家提醒一些小技巧,写商业信件的时候内文要简单明了 (clear and concise),相信大家每天也收到很多 E-mail,也不愿读很冗长的信吧!记得且更要注意,正式信件里我们不会把一个句子全部大写,但可以用粗体凸显重点句子。PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS THOROUGHLY.Please review the attached documents thoroughly.请仔细检视附件。跟附件相关的用法:I have attached the previously mentioned documents for your review.上述数据已于信末夹带档案内附上供您参考。Please see the attached documents for a quotation of the requested services.请参阅附加档案内之服务相关报价。4.Closing 结尾信件内文的最后一部分通常会感谢收信人或说明下一步任务是什么。If you have any further questions or concerns, please don`t hesitate to contact me.若您有任何问题或疑虑,请不吝与我联系。Thank you for your time and consideration.感谢您的宝贵时间。I look forward to hearing from you.我很期待能够收到您的回复。5.Sign off and signature block 结尾敬语与签名文件再来就是信件的末尾,会有 sign off 和 signature block,sign off 要注意只有第一个字需要大写!下面提供一些最常看到的 sign off:Sincerely,Yours sincerely,Respectfully,Best regards,在北美其实比较少人会用 Best regards,它并不能算很正式,所以大多数的人会用 Sincerely,它是最正式和最安全的用法!最后我们来看看完整的一个 business email 长什么样:Dear Ms. Jones,Thank you for reaching out to us regarding price quotations for hardwood flooring. Please see the attached document for a preliminary quotation. These quotes will vary greatly depending on your choice of board width, texture, color, finish etc. Once our technicians assess the space you wish to install new flooring in, we will be able to provide you with a more accurate quote. I have also attached photos of several of the wood samples we currently have in stock.If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Please let me know if you decide to move forward with the assessment, and I look forward to hearing from you.Sincerely,John SmithSales Representative, Flooring Company+886-900-000-000以上就是为大家整理出来的完整商务邮件范例。说完了如何写一封成功的邮件,我们当然还要贴心地提醒各位朋友写邮件过程中的注意事项了。这些注意事项罗列出来大致是以下几点:1. 语言表达上注意用thank you,说谢谢总是没错的,但不要第一句说了谢谢,第二句再说谢谢,如果非要说两次,可以改变一下用语,比如appreciate,it was great help等。使用一些如please,do you mind,或can you的委婉请求式用语,让对方觉得受到尊重,也显示出自身的素质。但在和外国人的交往中,对于自己比较有把握的事情,记得要用肯定的语气,用I believe, I’m sure,不要什么都显得唯唯诺诺,有主见很重要。2. 附件千万记得把附件放上去。(本人真的是无数次忘记放附件。)如果忘了放,可以追加一个邮件,说sorry balablabla,一般还是会谅解,但不能频繁出错,否则会造成不好的影响。3. 截止期如果有截止期的事情,尽量把截止期写上去,甚至可以加粗,大家都理解,而且这样大家都会有紧迫感去完成。如果没有,但希望对方尽快,那么可以用at your earliest convenience这样的词句,不要随便用ASAP,除非真的很急。4. 追加邮件俗称follow up。人家收到不回,或者答应了却迟迟没下文怎么办?追发一封,毕竟大家都忙,邮件多忽略了很正常,邮箱出问题也有可能,忙得忘了也不是不会出现。I’m writing to follow up with xxx.Here is a reminder xxx.如果怀疑自己或对方邮箱有问题没收到,也可以直说,大家会谅解的,最后说sorry for inconvenience就可以了。5. 署名美国人比较随便,署名就是名就好了,不用连名带姓,下次人家回邮件也会直接称呼你的名,感觉亲厚很多。可以适当使用签名,尤其是代表整个组织的时候,这样一来正式,二来附上了联系方式。6. 回复,抄送和转发不要把邮件发给不该发的人,也不要该发的人没有发,更不要把不该转出去的内容转出去,这个很重要!7. 师夷长技注意观察native speaker的邮件,有什么觉得好的用语下次可以自己试着用。关于如何写商务邮件及其注意事项的分享就到这里。下面为大家收录了外企邮件中常用英语50句。希望对大家有所帮助哦!【外企邮件常用英语50句,供大家参考学习】1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you…我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关……2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话……4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到……5. As I mentioned earlier about…在先前我所提到的关于……6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在之前邮件中所提到的……7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中所说的……8. from our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中所决定的……9. As you requested…根据贵方要求……10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定……11. This is in response to your e-mail today.这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议。14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。15. Please be advised/informed that…请被告知……16. Please note that…请注意……17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你……18. I am convinced that…我确信……19. We agree with you on…我们同意你在……的看法。20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从2008年10月4日开始生效……21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。23. I am delighted to tell you that…我很高兴地告诉你……24. We are pleased to learn that…我们很高兴得知……25. We wish to notify you that…我们希望通知你……26. Congratulation on your…恭喜您……27. I am fine with the proposal.我对这份提案没异议。28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008.我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。29. We are sorry to inform you that…我们很抱歉地通知您……30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。31. There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们的控制……33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我对……不太乐观34. It would be difficult for us to accept…我们很难接受……35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。36. We would be grateful if you could…如果你可以……我们会很感激的。37. I could appreciate it if you could…如果你可以……我会很感激。38. Would you please send us…?你能否寄给我们……?39. We need your help.我们需要你的帮助。40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。41. We look forward to your clarification.我们期待你的澄清。42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?请您回信如果您计划参加?46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?请通知我这个计划的进度?48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。这些拯救你英文邮件的神句啊,赶紧揣兜里吧!走过路过不要放过,既然分分钟活学活用就可提高逼格,大家快快用起来吧!希望今天的分享对朋友们有帮助哈!鞠躬鞠躬!
一、询问近况1、How's it going?最近怎么样?这句话作为开场白,用于熟悉的同事或者朋友之间打招呼,会比“How are you”更亲切,也更规范。2、I was so glad to get your e- mail this morning.很高兴今天早上收到了您的邮件。如果接到上司或者同事的邮件,这句话可以作为开头的寒暄。3、I was happy to hear from you and hear how you are doing in San Francisco.我很高兴收到你的来信,也很高兴得知您在旧金山的近况。4、I am sorry it' s taken me so long to drop you a note.抱歉这么久才给您回信。邮件收到后没有及时回复,在开头一定要说明情况。这句话要比“I'm sorry I didn't respond to you in time.”要高级。5、If you' re free, maybe we can get together for coffee sometime to catch up.如果你有空的话,也许我们可以找时间见个面,喝杯咖啡,叙叙旧。难免会遇到在邮件中不太方便细谈的事情,可以用这句邀请作为邮件的结束语。或者很期待对方的回复。6、 When you get a minute, send me an update.有时间和我说说你的近况吧。二、表示祝福在表示节日祝福或美好生活祝愿的时,经常用到的两个词是“hope”和“wish”,在这里大家要很熟练地掌握这些单词的用法~1、I wanted to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!祝你和你的家人新年快乐!2、Thinking of you on this special day and wishing you a beautiful Christmas.在这个特殊的日子里,非常想念你,祝你圣诞节快乐。3、I hope you are having a great day.我希望你度过非常愉快的一天。4、May all your birthday wishes come true.祝愿你能实现所有的生日愿望。5、Best wishes for the holidays.祝你假期快乐。三、表示感谢1、 I can' t thank you enough.感激不尽。这句是“Thank you very much.”的同义表达,语气更强烈一些。2、I don' t know what I would have done without your help.要是没有你的帮助,我都不知道该怎么办才好。3、It was really kind of you.你人真好。这句是“You’re so nice”的同义转述,用在正式的邮件写作中。4、 It was the most precious gift I've ever received.这是我收到的最珍贵的礼物。5、I appreciate your hard work.很感激您的辛勤工作。四、表示歉意用惯了“I am sorry that…”来看看还有什么更多样的表达方式吧~1、I apologize for the delay in responding to your e- mail.我很抱歉没有及时回复你的电子邮件。2、Please forgive me for my late reply/ response.这么晚才回复您,很抱歉。3、Sorry for the delay in replying to your e- mail.很抱歉这么晚才给您回信。五、请求帮助或提出建议这里要重点提一下,“请求帮助或提出建议”在正式用语中常用到虚拟语气,比如“I was wondering if …”、“If I were you…”等等,而且在英语考试阅读、翻译题型中也经常出现。另外,在下面例子中出现的“Would you…”、“Do you think …”,在请求他人帮助或者给他人提出建议的时候,这些委婉的表达方式必不可少。1、I was wondering if you could do me a favor.我想知道您是否能帮助我。2、Would you mind lending me a hand?您是否愿意帮我一个忙?3、Do you think you could help me fix my computer?您能帮我修一下电脑吗?类似于“Could you help me…”的表达,感觉好像对方不太能接受自己的请求。4、I wanted to suggest to you that we consider scraping the current website design.我的建议是,我们考虑更换现有的网络设计。5、I' ve been thinking a lot about expanding your customer base.我一直在考虑扩大你的客户群体。6、If I were you, I would just tell her your true feelings.如果我是你,我就告诉她我的真实感受。7、I think we can double our profits by supplying a wider variety of office products.我认为可以通过提供更多种类的办公用品来使我们的利润翻倍。从这些例子我们可以体会到,“I think…”或者“I suggest”在表达上底气更足,自信心更强;如果觉得对方不太认可的观点,或者对方不太可能接受自己提出的建议,就可以用“If I were you…”或者“I wanted to suggest to you…”关于Salutation,要注意的是:头一次跟对方联系,或者给不熟悉的人联系, 要正式一点。 最好用 “Dear” + 姓。 然后键入逗号。 不能用冒号或破折号。不能只写 “Dear," 后边不键入对方的名字。 只写 “Dear,” 的话,对方可能会认为你忘了键入或者不知道他的名字!使用 “Hi ###," 的话说明你认为双方已经比较熟悉。给两个多人写邮件, 千万不要说 “Dears,” 外国人都不知道这是 “亲们” 的意思。 他们从来没见过这个用法。“Mrs." 是已确定对方(女)已经结婚了, “Ms." 或 “Miss” 是没结婚或者不知道。学不会英文一直是大家很头疼的事情,但头疼的事情总会有办法解决的,就比如以下书籍,可以在写英语邮件、考英语四级等方面上对你有所帮助~不要再犹豫迷茫了,大家都很内卷的,赶快学起来吧!
在与外贸客户的跟进沟通中,会有很多邮件往来,也会遇到各种突发问题,这个时候如何回复客户才能保证订单顺利进行。以下分享在不同场景下销售回复客户的经典邮件模板,建议收藏!1、产品信息较为明确的询盘回复Dear X,Thanks for your below inquiry. This is Lisa, the sales manager of X Company. [Product name] is our main product, and our product have been exported to [Country name] market for many years with huge quantity.As per your request, we'd like to give you our quotation for the [Product name] as below. I am also attaching the formal Quotation List with more details in this mail, please kindly take a view of the attached file.[Quotation]Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Sincerely,Jessie Chen2、产品信息不太明确的询盘回复Dear X,Thanks for your below inquiry.We are a professional manufacturer of [Product name] here in China, our product have been exported to [Country name] market for many years. For more details, please take a visit to our website: [http://www.abc.com].In order to give you our offer precisely, could you please let us know the below information:1. Which product do you need?2. What is your quantity demand?3. Do you have any specific requirement about the product?4. Do you need us to give you the quotation with freight charge? If yes,please let us know the name of your destination port.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Sincerely,Jessie Chen3、报价跟进邮件Dear X,In order to enable you have a better understanding about our product, I have attached some pictures of our product here in this mail, please kindly take a view of it.Please note that the pictures attached here are for your reference only, we will make the production strictly according to your specific requirement.Looking forward to hearing from you.Sincerely,Jessie Chen4、催促下单,库存不多Dear X,Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we have this item in stock. How many do you want? Right now, we only have X lots of the X color left. Since they are very popular, the product has a high risk of selling out soon. Please place your order as soon as possible. Thank you!Best regards,Jessie Chen5、回应买家砍价Dear X,Thank you for your interests in my item. I am sorry but we can’t offer you that low price you asked for. We feel that the price listed is reasonable and has been carefully calculated and leaves me limited profit already.However, we’d like to offer you some discounts on bulk purchases. If your order is more than X pieces, we will give you a discount of x% off. Please let me know for any further questions. Thanks.Sincerely,Jessie Chen6、断货Dear X,We are sorry to inform you that this item is out of stock at the moment. We will contact the factory to see when they will be available again. Also, we would like to recommend to you some other items which are of the same style. We hope you like them as well. You can click on the following link to check them out.[url] let me know for any further questions. Thanks.Best Regards,Jessie Chen7、若回复邮件不够及时Dear X,I am sorry for the delayed response due to the weekend. Yes, we have this item in stock. And to show our apology for our delayed response, we will offer you 10% off. Please place your order before Friday to enjoy this discount. Thank you! Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks.Best Regards,Jessie Chen8、提醒折扣快结束了 Hello X,Thank you for the message. Please note that there are only 3 days left to get 10% off by making payments with Escrow (credit card, Visa, MasterCard, moneybookers or Western Union). Please make the payment as soon as possible. I will also send you an additional gift to show our appreciation.Please let me know for any further questions. Thanks.Best regards,Jessie Chen9、提醒买家尽快付款Dear X,We appreciated your purchase from us. However, we noticed you that haven’t made the payment yet. This is a friendly reminder to you to complete the payment transaction as soon as possible. Instant payments are very important; the earlier you pay, the sooner you will get the item. If you have any problems making the payment, or if you don’t want to go through with the order, please let us know. We can help you to resolve the payment problems or cancel the order.Thanks again! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Best Regards,Jessie Chen10、订单超重导致无法使用小包免邮Dear X,Unfortunately, free shipping for this item is unavailable; I am sorry for the confusion. Free Shipping is only for packages weighing less than 2kg, which can be shipped via China Post Air Mail. However, the item you would like to purchase weighs more than 2kg. You can either choose another express carrier, such as UPS or DHL (which will include shipping fees, but which are also much faster). You can place the orders separately, making sure each order weighs less than 2kg, to take advantage of free shipping.If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.Best Regards,Jessie Chen11、海关税Dear X,Thank you for your inquiry and I am happy to contact you.I understand that you are worried about any possible extra cost for this item. Based on past experience, import taxes falls into two situations.First, in most countries, it did not involve any extra expense on the buyer side for similar small or low-cost items.Second, in some individual cases, buyers might need to pay some import taxes or customs charges even when their purchase is small. As to specific rates, please consult your local customs office.I appreciate for your understanding!Sincerely,Jessie Chen12、因物流风险,卖家无法向买家发货Dear X,Thank you for your inquiry.I am sorry to inform you that our store is not able to provide shipping service to your country. However, if you plan to ship your orders to other countries, please let me know; hopefully we can accommodate future orders.I appreciate for your understanding!Sincerely,Jessie Chen13、告知买家已发货Dear X,Thank you for shopping with us.We have shipped out your order (order ID: xxx) on Feb. 10th by EMS. The tracking number is xxx. It will take 5-10 workdays to reach your destination, but please check the tracking information for updated information. Thank you for your patience!If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.Best Regards,Jessie Chen14、若物流遇到问题Dear X,Thank you for your inquiry; I am happy to contact you.We would like to confirm that we sent the package on 16 Jan, 2022. However, we were informed package did not arrive due to shipping problems with the delivery company. We have resent your order by EMS; the new tracking number is: XXX. It usually takes 7 days to arrive to your destination. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.Best Regards,Jessie Chen15、发货后Dear X,The item XXX you ordered has already been?shipped out and the tracking number is XXX. The shipping status is as follows: XXX. You will get it soon. Thanks for your support!Best Regards,Jessie Chen16、告知客户货物预计到港时间Dear X,How are you? The shipment are expected to arrive Hamburg port on 28th November (next monday), please kindly pay attention to its arrival and arrange the custom http://clearance.In case you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.Sincerely,Jessie Chen17、货物到港后,询问客户是否提到货Dear X,Have you received the goods? If you have any questions or problem with this shipment, please feel free to let us know.Sincerely,Jessie Chen18、客户投诉产品质量有问题Dear X,I am very sorry to hear about that. Since I did carefully check the order and the package to make sure everything was in good condition before shipping it out, I suppose that the damage might have happened during the transportation. But I’m still very sorry for the inconvenience this has brought you. I guarantee that I will give you more discounts to make this up next time you buy from us. Thanks for your understanding.Best RegardsJessie Chen19、提醒买家给自己留评价Dear X,Thanks for your continuous support to our store, and we are striving to improve ourselves in terms of service, quality, sourcing, etc. It would be highly appreciated if you could leave us a positive feedback, which will be a great encouragement for us. If there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to tell me.Best Regards,Jessie Chen20、收到好评后Dear X,Thank you for your positive comment. Your encouragement will keep us moving forward. We sincerely hope that we’ll have more chances to serve you.Best Regards,Jessie Chen供各位外贸人参考啦~

我要回帖

更多关于 回复email英语范文 的文章