好像有一首歌开头是一个女的在叫唱的有一段歌词是强迷们啊是什么歌?

求一首英文歌曲,是个女的唱的,里面好象每唱一句然后跟两个OU OU Dilemma——NBA宣传曲,来自Nelly和Kelly Rowland我自己非常喜欢这首歌,舒服的旋律,MV也很唯美~每次NBA比赛间歇播这首歌的时候,心情总是很惬意完全没有歌名本身的味道:dilemma的本意是“进退两难” 我觉得应该是这首没错,你一定要听听看啊 找一首女声英文歌曲,前面每唱一句就会ou ou两声 歌曲:trouble is a friend歌手:lenka 专辑:lenkatrouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh.no matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh.the eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.your fine for a while but then start to loose control.he's there in the dark,he's there in my heart,he waits in the windshe's gotta play a part.trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.and no matter what i feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.he sees what i see and he knows what i know, oh oh.so don't fet as you ease on down the road.he's there in the dark,he's there in my heart,he waits in the windshe's gotta play a part.trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!so don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.i won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!oh how i hate the way he makes me feel.and how i try to make him leave; i try.oh oh i try!he's there in the dark,he's there in my heart,he waits in the windshe's gotta play a part.trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!so don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.i won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.trouble is a friend,yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh! 求一首英文歌曲 歌词里面好多jayjayjayjayjayjayjayjayjayjay的 女女唱的 chenparty 德国童声:mp3.baidu./m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&lf=&rn=&word=%B5%C2%B9%FA%CD%AF%C9%F9&lm=-1gee 少女时代:mp3.baidu./m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&lf=&rn=&word=gee&lm=-1 求一首英文歌曲里面女生唱的副歌 Love Like Woe - The Ready SetWoah-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh喔-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦Woah-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh喔-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦(I kinda feel like it don't make sense)感觉这很没有意义I'm thinking, baby, you and I are undeniable我觉得 宝贝我们都无法否认But I'm finding now loves unreliable但我现在发现爱是不可靠的I'm giving all I got to make you stay我已经竭尽所能让你留下Or am I just a roadblock in your way?难道我只是一个挡在你路上的绊脚石吗Cause you're a pretty little windstorm on the boulevard你就像林荫道上突然刮起的一阵可爱的小旋风Something like a Sunset, oh you're a shooting star像落日一般 哦 不 你是一颗流星And I might drive myself insane你的双唇如果说出我的名字的话If those lips aren't speaking my name我可能会因此而疯狂Cause I got some intuition,因为我直觉灵敏Or maybe I'm superstitious又或者是我太过迷信But I think you're a pretty sweet pill that I'm swallowing down但我觉得你就像含在我嘴里的一个甜蜜的糖果To counter this addiction, you've got me on a mission我想停止对你的思念但你让我欲罢不能Tell me darling, can I get a break somehow?无论如何告诉我亲爱的 能让我暂停片刻对你的思念一下吗(How) could I say no?我的大脑可以拒绝你吗She's got a love like woe她让爱变得喜忧参半Woah-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh,喔-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦Girls got a love like woe (la-da-da)她让爱变得喜忧参半(啦-打-啦)I kinda feel like it don't make sense我对此感到很迷惑Because you're bringing me in and now you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却又要我踢我出局Loved so strong, then you moved on(我对你的)爱是如此的强烈 你却离我而去Now I'm hung up in suspense,现在我很迷茫Because you're bringing me in and then you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却要踢我出局It's like a hurricane, speed train, she's a moving car(所有的这一切)就像刮了一场飓风 又像高速列车(一般一闪而过)她像一部电影Catch her in the fast lane, oh I gotta know,去吧 从那些一闪而过的台词当中把她抓住Can I keep up with her pace?我到底能不能跟的上她的脚步Kick it into gear when I see that face每当我看到你那美丽的脸 我就变得笨手笨脚You can take up all my time cause you're the only one你可以让我用我所有的时间来陪你 因为你是我的唯一That can make a storm cloud break, pulling out the sun可以让乌云散去 让太阳挥洒它的光芒And I can't get caught in the rain但我也可以为你忍受狂风暴雨Can I get your lips to speak my name?这样难道还不足以让你说出我的名字吗Cause I got some intuition,因为我直觉灵敏Or maybe I'm superstitious又或者是我太过迷信But I think you're a pretty sweet pill that I'm swallowing down但我觉得你就像含在我嘴里的一个甜蜜的糖果To counter this addiction, you've got me on a mission我想停止对你的思念但你让我欲罢不能Tell me darling, can I get a break somehow?无论如何告诉我亲爱的 能让我暂停片刻对你的思念一下吗(How) could I say no?我的大脑可以拒绝你吗She's got a love like woe她让爱变得喜忧参半Woah-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh,喔-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦Girls got a love like woe (la-da-da)她让爱变得喜忧参半(啦-打-啦)I kinda feel like it don't make sense我对此感到很迷惑Because you're bringing me in and now you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却又要我踢我出局Loved so strong, then you moved on(我对你的)爱是如此的强烈 你却离我而去Now I'm hung up in suspense,现在我很迷茫Because you're bringing me in and then you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却要踢我出局Cause we only have one life因为我们只有一次生命The timing and the moment,让人激动地时刻All seem so right似乎也没有什么错So would you say you're mine? (We'll be just fine)那么 你会说你是我的吗?(我们或许只会一直这样下去)Would you say you're mine? (We'll be just fine)你会这样说吗?(我们或许只会一直这样下去)She's got a love like woe她让爱变得喜忧参半Woah-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh,喔-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦Girls got a love like woe (la-da-da)她让爱变得喜忧参半(啦-打-啦)I kinda feel like it don't make sense我对此感到很迷惑Because you're bringing me in and now you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却又要我踢我出局Loved so strong, then you moved on(我对你的)爱是如此的强烈 你却离我而去Now I'm hung up in suspense,现在我很迷茫Because you're bringing me in and then you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却要踢我出局She's got a love like woe她让爱变得喜忧参半Woah-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh,喔-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦 哦-哦Girls got a love like woe (la-da-da)她让爱变得喜忧参半(啦-打-啦)I kinda feel like it don't make sense我对此感到很迷惑Because you're bringing me in and now you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却又要我踢我出局Loved so strong, then you moved on(我对你的)爱是如此的强烈 你却离我而去Now I'm hung up in suspense,现在我很迷茫Because you're bringing me in and then you're kicking me out again为什么当初你让我爱上你 现在却要踢我出局 求一首英文歌曲!好象是JAY-Z和谁唱的 DEJA VU 求一首英文歌,女的唱的,慢摇,里面好像有一句唱的是you are never say bey no no no Mariah Carey - Bye Bye 就是他了 楼主采纳吧 (* - * ) 求一首英文歌曲 女生唱的 Paparazzi - Lady GaGaWe are the crowd我们从人群We're cuh-ing out之中走出来Got my flash on it's true我突然察觉到Need that picture of you被跟拍的滋味It's so magical是多么的神奇We'd be so fantastic, oh我们就应该如此的美好Leather and jeans皮革、牛仔裤Garage glamorous迷人的GarageNot sure what it means不确定它们代表着什么But this photo of us但这些专属于我们的照片是无价的It don't have a price是无价的Ready for those flashing lights准备好要面对那些闪光灯'Cause you know that baby I-因为亲爱的你知道I'm your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I'll follow you until you love me我会一直追随你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔,狗仔队啊Baby there's no other superstar亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I'll be your-你知道我将会成为你的狗仔Papa-Paparazzi狗仔队啊Promise I'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won't s until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you'll be famous亲爱的你将会成名Chase you down until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔,狗仔队啊I'll be your girl backstage at your show我会默默的在后台支持你的表演Velvet ropes and guitars天鹅绒的绳索和你的吉他Yeah cause you know I'm starting beeen the sets没错,因为在人群之中你就是我的摇滚巨星Eyeliner and cigarettes眼线笔和香烟Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and return呛鼻的烟雾胆小的人,就只有我们尽情的跳着My lashes are dry - purple teardrops I cry双眸是干涩的但我流下了矫柔的泪水It don't have a price这是无价的Loving you is Cherry Pie爱你就像酸甜的樱桃派'Cause you know that baby I因为亲爱的你知道I'm your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I'll follow you until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔,狗仔队啊Baby there's no other superstar亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I'll be Papa-Paparazzi你知道我将会成为你的狗仔狗仔队啊Promise I'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won't s until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you'll be famous亲爱的你将会成名Chase you down until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-paparazzi狗仔,狗仔队啊Real good, We're dancing in the studio感觉真好,我们在舞蹈室里尽情的跳舞S-sped, That shit on the radio关掉,快关掉从收音机传来该死的垃圾Don't s, for anyone不要因为任何人而停下了舞步We'll Blast it but we'll still have fun就算被别人批评,我们还是要好好的玩一场I'm your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I'll follow you until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-Paparazzi狗仔,狗仔队啊Baby there's no other superstar亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I'll be Papa-Paparazzi你知道我将会成为你的狗仔狗仔队啊Promise I'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won't s until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you'll be famous亲爱的你将会成名Chase you down until you love me我会一直追随着你直到你爱上我Papa-paparazzi狗仔,狗仔队啊 求一首英文歌曲,女的唱的,里面有句是I don't care what they say 像是Leona Lewis的bleeding love试听:mp3.baidu./m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&lf=&rn=&word=bleeding+love&lm=-1 求一首英文歌曲。是女的唱的,歌词里面能听到.i do Dilemma是男的唱的,只不过一开始有一段是女的唱的,应该是这首吧,我有听过,歌词还算熟悉歌词也给你带来了.....Nelly(Ft.Kelly Rowland) -DilemmaI.. love you, and I.. need youNelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - butNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo,Know you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over youI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seenBut oh no, oh no, she gotta a manAnd a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okayCause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my positionLike a shorts, pick up e'rything mami hittinAnd in no time.. (no time) I..I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that's for sureCause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy homeBut uh, there's something bout baby girl I just can't leave aloneSo tell me ma what's it gonna be? She saidYou don't know what you mean to meI see a lot and you look and I never say a wordI know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girlsAnd there's no way-ayy-hey, Nelly gon' fight overNo day-hey-ame.. as you can seeBut I, I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanorThe way you e through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seaterNow that's gangstah-ah-ahhh..And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don't you fet itBut uh, it ain't that easy for you to pack and leave himBut uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turn to leave, she saidSing it for me KNelly I.. love you, I do.. (c'mon girl)And it's more than you'll.. ever knowBut.. it's fo'shoYou can always count on my loveForeveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh..East coast, I know you shaking rightDown South, I know you bouncing rightWest coast, I know you walking right, causeMidwest, I see you swinging rightNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEast coast, you still shaking rightWest coast, I know you walking rightMidwest, I see you swing it rightEast coast, you still shaking rightDown South, I see you bouncing right 求一首英文歌 女的唱的算DJ吧 有句好象是:dilidilidilida angela ammons的always getting over you好像是

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Crystal Gayle - Ready for the time to get betterIt's been a too long time with no peace of mindAnd I'm ready for the times to get better.I've got to tell you I've been racking my brainHoping to find a way out.I've had enough of this continual rainChanges are coming, no doubt.It's been a too long time with no peace of mindAnd I'm ready for the times to get better.You seem to want from me what I cannot give.I feel so lonesome at times.I have a dream that I wish I could liveIt's burning holes in my mind.It's been a too long time with no peace of mindAnd I'm ready for the times to get better.Na,Na,Na............Na,Na,Na............It's been a too long time with no peace of mindAnd I'm ready for the times to get better.(music)It's been a too long time with no peace of mindAnd I'm ready for the times to get better.
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起展开全部ready for the times to get better -crystal gayle
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水