刚刚听到一首歌,歌词有些像hey 一首英文歌you are you aremy my my bunny,女声唱的,很欢快?

下面是小编收集整理的《生活大爆炸》Sheldon语录(共含14篇),仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。同时,但愿您也能像本文投稿人“wish”一样,积极向本站投稿分享好文章。篇1:《生活大爆炸》Sheldon语录《生活大爆炸》Sheldon语录1.Well, if we lived in a world where slow-moving xenon produced light, then you'd be correct. Also pigs would fly, my derriere would produce cotton candy, and The Phantom Menace would be a timeless classic.那是,如果我们住在一个缓慢运动的氙原子能放出光子的世界,那你就是对的。与此同时,猪能飞,我也能拉出棉花糖来,而《幽灵的威胁》也将成为永恒的经典。2.All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat.好了,我明白怎么回事了。你就是公开对我宣战,接下来就是一些列越演越烈的幼稚的针锋相对。这个回合你赢了。你给我走着瞧。3.I have a functioning and satisfying relationship with a female. You have none.我与一位女性有一段运行良好且令人满意的关系,而你没有。4.Jealousy is an ugly green eyed monster, not unlike the Hulk. Who by the way also has a girlfriend. In this iteration, Jennifer Connelly, who you may recall is the girlfriend of Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind, a feel-good romp if there ever was one.嫉妒是一个丑陋的,眼发绿光的怪物,跟绿巨人浩克一样。随便说一下 ,人家也是有女朋友的。在这段重播里,弗妮.康纳利,或许你记得的版本是《美丽心灵》里的罗素.克洛的'女朋友,说不定都和绿巨人共赴巫山了。5.Leonard, I'm a physicist, not a hippie.莱纳德,我是物理学家,不是嬉皮士。6.No worries. I explained my predicament to our letter carrier. He was sympathetic. His exact words were “got your back, Jack, bitches be crazy.”放心吧,我跟咱的邮差解释了我当前的囧境。他很是同情。他的原话是“哥们挺你,兄弟。妞儿们都疯了。“7.I assure you I'm quite real and I'm having regular intercourse with your daughter.我向你保证,我是有血有肉的真人,我和你女儿有着常规性交行为。8.I always tell people if you only have one day in Los Angeles, make it a Train Day. The fun starts with brunch at Carney’s in Studio City, a hot dog stand in a converted railroad dining car. Next stop, Travel Town, an outdoor museum featuring forty-three railroad engines, cars, and other rolling stock from the 1880's to the 1930's. Finally, we're off to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood for dinner at -- that's right -- the Hollywood Carney’s, a hot dog stand in a different converted railroad dining car.我总是跟人说,如果你只能在洛杉矶呆一天,火车一日游是最佳选择。乐趣始于在影城的卡尼餐厅吃早午饭,在改造过的铁路餐车里,有一个热狗站。下一站Travel Town,一家户外的博物馆专门展出1880年至1930年的铁路引擎、汽车和其他轨道车辆。最后我们在浮华与魅力并存的好莱坞下车,对,就在好莱坞的卡尼餐厅吃晚饭,那是另外一个改造过的铁路餐车热狗站。9.My sympathies. I'm no stranger to the crimson scourge that is dermatitis. Can I interest you in a topical steroid from my lotion and unguent collection?深表同情。我很了解这种红色祸害,也就是皮炎。我在我的乳液和软膏系列里帮你找一种管用的类固醇好吗?10.For shame, Leonard, for shame. And to think I was ready to waste the last of my good hemorrhoid cream on you.羞耻呀,莱纳德,羞耻。我居然还差点准备把我最后一点好用的痔疮霜浪费在你身上。篇2:生活大爆炸Sheldon经典语录精选1.Leonard, these rental tuxedos have been worn by hundreds of sweaty strangers. I don’t like my own sweat touching my skin. How do you think I feel about theirs?莱纳德,这些租赁的礼服早已被上百个满身臭汗的陌生人穿过。我连沾到自己的汗都讨厌,陌生人的汗不是更要命吗?2.I must say I was surprised that you chose to spend our date night in the apartment. As I mentioned, the Pasadena City Council is debating longer crosswalk times, and later the Lego store is having a Midnight Madness sale. You ask anyone: that’s a hot date.我不得不说我真没想到你会选择在家里度过我们的约会之夜。正如我提到的,帕萨迪纳市议会正在辩论加长行人过马路的时间,而且乐高专卖店午夜还会举行疯狂大甩卖。任谁都觉得那样的约会更血脉喷张。3.I love Strawberry Quik! It’s my favorite pink fluid, narrowly beating out Pepto Bismol.我超爱草莓速溶奶!我最喜欢的粉色液体,比佩托比斯摩(粉色液体胃药)略胜一筹。4.Remarkable. In just under a half hour, two hundred metric tons of fuel will ignite in a controlled explosion right beneath Howard’s keister. And all from a country whose entire contribution to the global economy is Tetris and mail order brides.太震撼了。在半小时后,霍华德屁股的正下方将有两百公吨燃料被定时爆炸装置点燃。全都由一个对世界经济的唯一贡献只有俄罗斯方块和邮购新娘的国度所准备。5.This comic book in this condition is worth at least $100. I bought you and Bernadette a gravy boat worth $88. Which places me in your debt, and I can’t be in your debt, because someday you may ask me to help you to move, or kill a man.状态良好的这本漫画现在至少值100块钱呢。我送给你和贝纳黛特的船行调味壶才88块。这样就变成我欠你的了,而我不想欠你,因为哪天你可能会让我帮忙搬家,或帮你去杀人。6.The need to find another human being to share one’s life with has always puzzled me. Maybe because I’m so interesting all by myself. With that being said, may you find as much happiness with each other as I find on my own.人穷尽一生追寻另一个人类共度一生的事,我一直无法理解。或许我自己太有意思,无需他人陪伴。所以,我祝福你们在对方身上得到的快乐与我给自己的一样多。篇3:《生活大爆炸》Sheldon经典语录1.Penny has a lot of money tied up in promiscuity futures.佩妮的钱基本都是靠滥交来的。2.What sight is better than your little boy embarrassing a Nobel laureate?有什么景色能与你儿子让诺贝尔奖得主颜面扫地相媲美呢?3.Are you trying to suggest that my emotional problems are no different than those of a stupid person?你是说我的情绪问题跟那些白痴没什么两样吗?4.It’s not suspicious that I’m fixating – it’s consistent with my personality.我锲而不舍没什么奇怪的-我个性向来坚持不懈。5.I tried to scare an Indian with a snake. Come on Cooper, you're better than this!我居然想用蛇来吓唬印度佬。加油啊,库珀,你就那么点能耐吗。6.Well, if it’s any help, I’ve read all the great moral philosophers, including Dr. Seuss.如果需要帮忙的话,我读过各种伦理学家的著作,包括苏斯博士(美国著名作家及漫画家、以儿童书出名)的书哦。7.Okay, so the topic at hand is sexual fidelity. Probably won’t be relying on Seuss here. Although One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish might be surprisingly applicable.这么说现在的主题是性忠贞。苏斯博士在这方面估计靠不住。不过《一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼》到可能惊人的适用。8.I’ve prepared a number of topics that should appeal to the advanced and novice conversationalist.我准备了一些应该能同时吸引高阶谈天霸与低档聊天人的话题。9.New topic: “Women, delightfully mysterious or bat crap crazy?”新话题:“女人们,讨人喜爱的谜女还是令人厌恶的八婆?”10.Point of order. As you’re in distress, it would be customary for me to offer you a hot beverage. But, I’m a guest in your home, so it would be customary for you to offer me a beverage. How do you want to proceed, vis a vis beverages?按照程序。因为你不开心,按照惯例我该给你倒杯热饮。但我是你的客人,按照惯例你该给我倒杯饮料。你想要怎么来面对面互倒饮料呀?篇4:生活大爆炸Sheldon的经典话生活大爆炸Sheldon的经典10句话1.It seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for intercourse. Don’t you have access to women that will do it for money?看来要经历一段性关系还真是麻烦得要命。你就不能花钱找个妓女吗?2.You accidently stare at a helium-argon laser, lose one turn and a retina.你一不小心直视氦氩激光,暂停一轮并失去一只眼睛的视网膜。3.Stop it! Both of you! All this fighting. I might as well be back with my parents. “Damn it, George, I told you if you didn’t stop drinking I’d leave you!” “W’all I guess that makes you a liar cause I’m drunk as hell and you’re still here.” “Stop yelling, you’re making Sheldon cry!” “I’ll tell you what’s making Sheldon cry, that I let you name him Sheldon.”别吵了,你们两个!听你们吵个不停简直就跟我爸妈一样“该死的乔治,我说过你要是再不戒酒我就离开你!”“这只能说明你是个骗子,我已经醉成这样,你还没走。”“别嚷了,谢尔顿快被你弄哭了!”“告诉你谢尔顿为什么哭吧,因为我让你给他起了这个破名。”4.I’ve heard that before. Then the next thing you know, I’m hiding in my bedroom blaring a Richard Feynman lecture while my Mom is shouting that Jesus would forgive her if she put ground glass in my Dad’s meatloaf. And my Dad’s on the roof skeet shooting her Franklin Mint collectible plates.这话我听多了。但然后呢?接下来我躲在自己的卧室大声读着费曼(著名物理学家)的讲义,而我妈则在吼叫着说她即使在我爸的'烘肉卷里放上玻璃渣,上帝也会原谅她的。还有我爸,站在屋顶上,用我妈的富兰克林珍藏版碗碟玩双向飞碟射击。5.You keep in mind that my sharply worded comments on Yelp.com recently took down a muffin store.记住我在Yelp.com那些关于一家本地松饼店言辞尖锐的评论。6.Mister Spock did not pilot the Enterprise. He was a Science officer. And I guarantee you if he ever saw the Enterprise’s check engine light blinking, he would pull the ship over immediately.史波克不是企业号的驾驶员。他是科学家。还有我保证只要他看到企业号的检查引擎指示灯闪那么一下,他会下令靠边停。7.According to the inexplicably irritable nurse behind the desk, you’ll be seen after the man who claims to be having a heart attack, but appears to be well enough to play Doodle Jump on his iPhone.那位莫名暴躁的接待护士说,你排在那个声称自己有心脏病的男人后面,但在我看来,他健康的很,还能在他的iphone上玩涂鸦跳跃呢。8.Now remember, you were given powerful pain medications and a muscle relaxer. So, uh, don’t operate heavy machinery. And try not to choke on your own drool.记住,你刚吃了强力止痛药还有肌肉松弛剂,所以千万别去操作重型机械。小心别让自己口水噎到窒息。9.Why are you such a stupidhead? That is also rhetorical. Sorry you had to hear that.为什么你是个笨蛋?这也是个比喻。真抱歉你们不得不听到这些。10.Biologically speaking, Howard is perfectly justified in seeking out the optimum mate for the propagation of his genetic line, and if that propagation is in the interest of humanity is, of course, an entirely different question.从生物学角度上说,霍华德想找最佳伴侣繁衍后代完全合情合理,但这种繁殖如果站在人类进化的角度来看又是完全不同的问题。篇5:《生活大爆炸》Sheldon的经典语录1.Penny, you’re an expert at trading sexual favors for material gain – walk him through this.佩妮,你在用肉体来交换物质这方面是专家-教教他。2.Leonard, social protocol states when a friend is upset you offer them a hot beverage, such as tea.莱纳德,社交礼仪规定,如果朋友心情不好,你应该给他们倒杯热饮,比如茶。3.Just keep in mind, if you ever need a slightly apathetic tertiary friend, I stand at the ready.你只要记得只要你需要一位略显冷淡的第三好的朋友,我时刻准备着。4.Priya, if you’re experiencing any tension or awkwardness, it may stem from the fact that Leonard and Penny used to, if I may quote Howard, 'do the dance with no pants.'普丽娅,如果你觉得有些紧张或者尴尬很可能是因为莱纳德和佩妮以前曾经,用霍华德的话来说叫做“赤裸共舞”。5.At one point, Raj put on reggae music and his sister took off her shoes. It was like the last days of Caligula.拉吉在放雷鬼音乐,他妹妹还把鞋给脱了,简直就是卡里古拉大帝的晚年时期。6.I’m Sheldon. For regular readers of the New England Journal of High Energy Physics, I need no introduction. If you’re not familiar with that publication, there’s a free copy in your goodie bag.我是谢尔顿。对于经常阅读《新英格兰高能物理学》杂志的人来说,我不需要介绍自己了。如果你不熟悉那本刊物,礼品袋里有免费样书赠送。7.I had to leave. They were having fun wrong.我必须得离开,他们的玩乐方式有误。8.Real chili doesn’t have beans in it. But you’re from a foreign land, so your ignorance is forgiven.地道的辣椒汤是没有豆子的,但由于你是来自异乡人,你的无知可以被谅解。9.Howard, if I might interject here with a bit of friendly advice, is working on magic tricks really how you want to spend your time? Granted you’re just an engineer, but that doesn’t mean that someday you might not build a geegaw or thingamabob that may get you a thank you in someone else’s Nobel Prize acceptance speech.霍华德,容我插句嘴给你一条友情建议,难道你的人生就指着这些魔术小把戏了吗?我知道你只是个工程师,但是这并不意味着你不会某天做出一个小把戏或者小玩意儿能让别人在诺贝尔奖的获奖演说里送你一句“感谢某人”呀。10.“Not knowing is part of the fun?” Was that the motto of your community college?“不知道才有乐趣啊”这是你们社区大学的校训吗?篇6:《生活大爆炸》Sheldon经典语录介绍1.Forget your suit. Look at my arms flailing. I'm like a flamingo on Ritalin.别提你的西装了看看我的手臂晃动。我像是吃了(中枢兴奋药)的火烈鸟。2.Well, there's always the possibility that a trash can spontaneously formed around the letter, but Occam's Razor would suggest that someone threw it out.嗯,不能排除说那封信周围自然形成了一个垃圾桶,但据奥卡姆剃刀原理 应该是谁扔进去的吧。3.I don’t guess. As a scientist I reach conclusions based on observation and experimentation. Although, as I’m saying this, it occurs to me that you may have been employing a rhetorical device, rendering my response moot.我不会猜。做为一个科学家我是通过观察和实验得出结论的。尽管我这么说,但我发觉 你刚才那句话运用了修辞格导致了我的反驳抗议。4.Artificial intelligences do not have teen fetishes.人工智能可不会追星。5.I don't know... but if cats could sing, they'd hate it too.我不知道,但如果猫能唱歌,它们也会觉得难听。6.We have no idea what pathogen Typhoid Penny’s introduced into our environment. And having never been to Nebraska I’m relatively certain that I have no Corn Husking antibodies.我们根本不知道Penny把哪种伤寒病菌带到我们的环境里。我从没去过内布拉斯加州可以确定没有那种抗体。7.Obviously you're not well-suited for three-dimensional chess. Perhaps three-dimensional Candyland would be your speed.很显然 你不适合玩三维国际象棋。你的水平也许只适合玩三维的“糖果乐园”。8.While Mr. Kim, by virtue of youth and naiveté, has fallen prey to the inexplicable need for human contact, let me step in and assure you that my research will go on uninterrupted, and that social relationships will continue to baffle and repulse me.Kim先生,年轻而天真,无法解释地陷入了人际接触的泥潭,请让我上前向各位保证我的研究将不受任何影响,社会关系将依旧与我无缘。9.Engineering: where the noble semi-skilled laborers execute the vision of those who think and dream. Hello, Ooompa-Loompas of science.工程实验室,半吊子工人实现梦想的地方。你们好,科学怪人们(“查理和巧克力工厂”中的矮人)。10.Yes, well, I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.是吗,我是树状烧结铝粉你是无机粘合剂,所以你说什么都不会对我产生什么影响,你说的话最终又会原路返回到你身上。篇7:《生活大爆炸》Sheldon里面的经典语录1.These Hungarians -- they're just using you for dragon fodder.那些匈牙利人,只是拿你来做诱饵,喂龙的。2.Leonard, you have to do something about Penny. She's interfering with my sleep, she's interfering with my work... and if I had another significant aspect of my life, I'm sure she'd be interfering with that too.Leonard 你得想办法搞定Penny。她打扰我睡觉,打扰我工作...如果我生活中还有其他重要的方面,我肯定她也会来干扰。3.I wanted a griffin... I was studying recombinant DNA technology and I was confident I could create one, but my parents were unwilling to secure the necessary eagle eggs and lion semen. Of course my sister got swimming lessons when she wanted them.我要一只Griffin(希腊神话中一种狮身鹫首怪兽)...我当时正在研究DNA重组技术而且有信心能造一只出来,但我父母拒绝提供必需的鹰卵子和狮精子。4.I'm not insane -- my mother had me tested.我一点不疯。我妈早就带我去测试过了。5.Hot air blowers are incubators and spewers of bacteria and pestilence. Frankly it'd be more hygenic if they just had a plague-infested gibbon sneeze my hands dry.干手机藏污纳垢,然后都喷到你手上。坦白说,让得瘟疫的长臂猿来把我手喷干,都比那要来得卫生。6.A tremendous accomplishment would be if the planetary body he discovered were plummeting toward Earth and he exploded it with his mind.巨大成就是指他发现的星体正坠向地球,而他用意念爆破掉它。7.I bought these Star Wars sheets but they turned out to be much too stimulating to be compatible with a good night's sleep. I don't like the way Darth Vader stares at me.我买了些星战床单,但实在是望而生畏,晚上老是睡不好。我讨厌达斯·维达那样瞪着我。8.I'm clearly too evolved for driving.显然驾驶对我来说太低级了。9.Looking out at your fresh young faces, I remember when I, too, was deciding my academic future as a lowly graduate student. Of course, I was fourteen. And I had already achieved more than most of you could ever hope to, despite my 9:00 bedtime. Now, there may be one or two of you in this room who has what it takes to succeed in theoretical physics, although it's more likely that you'll spend your scientific careers teaching fifth graders how to make papier-mché volcanoes with baking soda lava.看着你们这些年轻的新鲜面孔,不禁想起了当年还是小研究生时我也如此决定自己的研究方向。当然,那时我才14岁。即使9点就得睡觉 ,那时也已小有成就,在座大多数至今望尘莫及。你们中或许有一两位具备天赋,在理论物理上有所建树,当然啦,各位的科学前程将更有可能教授五年级学生怎样用烘烤苏打粉来糊个纸火山。10.I never eat in strange restaurants. One runs the risk of non-standard cutlery.... Three tines is not a fork. Three tines is a trident. Forks are for eating, tridents are for ruling the Seven Seas.我从不去陌生的餐厅吃饭。指不定就用那些不标准的餐具了...三个分叉的根本不能叫叉子。那叫三叉戟。叉是用来吃东西的,而三叉戟是用来统治七海的(海神手中的三叉戟)。篇8:美剧《生活大爆炸》Sheldon的经典语录美剧《生活大爆炸》Sheldon的经典语录1.Since I rarely hug, I’m relying on your expertise as to the duration.我不怎么抱人,要抱多久就听你的。2.You know, the more I think about it, the Mobster Sauce couldn’t possibly contain chunks of mobster. It was listed under Seafood.知道不,我越想越觉得强盗酱里不可能包含丰富的强盗肉。它被归在海鲜里。3.I’ve seen the [w]underbelly of Pasadena, this so-called City of Roses and it haunts me. Ah, the injustice. I lie here awake, tormented, while out there evil lurks. Probably playing Donkey Kong on my Classic Nintendo.[/w]我目睹了帕萨迪纳市的阴暗面,这座所谓的玫瑰之城,如今阴魂不散,罪恶横行,毫无正义。我被痛苦折磨,辗转反侧,而邪恶四处潜伏在外,可能正霸占我的经典任天堂玩大金刚呢。4.My new computer came with Windows 7. Windows 7 is much more user friendly than Windows Vista. I don’t like that.我的新电脑装了温7系统。温7比维斯塔更容易上手嘛。这我可不喜欢。5.I don’t need sleep, I need answers. I need to determine where, in this swamp of unbalanced formulas, squatteth the toad of truth.我不需要睡眠,我需要答案。我要找出在这个充满不平衡方程的沼泽中是什么阻碍了真理的蛤蟆。6.Don’t be absurd, that’s in Washington. You know I can’t live in a city laid out in a hub and spoke pattern.你傻的啊,那可在华盛顿。满大街车声嘈杂的.城市我可待不了,你又不是不知道。7.I asked myself, what is the most mind-numbing, pedestrian job conceivable and three answers came to mind: Toll booth attendant, Apple Store Genius and what Penny does. Now, since I don’t like touching other people’s coins, and I refuse to contribute to the devaluation of the word Genius – here I am.我问我自己,我能想到最讨厌最沉闷的工作是什么,有三个答案浮现在脑海中:收费站工作人员,在苹果专卖店工作的天才还有佩妮的工作。现在,既然我不喜欢碰别人手里的硬币,也不想帮着“抹黑'天才这个词,所以我来了。8.There’s an economic concept known as a Positional Good in which an object is only valued by the possessor because its not possessed by others. The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch to replace the more colloquial but less precise ‘neener-neener’.在经济学里有种概念被称为地位商品,他只有在持有人手中才能彰显其价值因为其他人无法拥有。这个词由经济学弗烈德.赫希杜撰于1976年用来取代更口语化但并不准确的”哦耶~哦耶“。9.Help me out. Which ski cap says après-super-collider?帮我参考一下,哪顶滑雪帽比较像超级对撞机?10.I’ve lived up to my commitments under the agreement. At least once a day I ask how you are, even though I simply don’t care. I no longer stage spontaneous biohazard drills after 10 pm, and I abandoned my goal to master Tuvan throat singing.我一直遵守着协议里的所有义务。每天至少问候你一次,即使我一点都不在意。我没有在晚上十点后进行生物危害演习了,我也放弃学习图瓦喉唱了。篇9:生活大爆炸的语录生活大爆炸的语录“我还可以继续说下去,但我觉得你已经明白我想说的了。能欣赏你大脑的工作真是十分荣幸啊~(讽刺)。这种情况就是不知道大数定律的人常说的巧合吧。如果那个该死的致死射线有用的话,就轮不到他们教训我了。我说你是白痴,我想说是的,我错了,我不应该把它说出来。这是一个烦人的失误。那是一个挺尴尬的错误。你正在跟西半球仅有的能跟得上你这思维的三人之一在说话。不可能有人长得及漂亮,又擅长玩电子游戏。你现在就笑吧,等你需要技术支持的时候再收拾你。床头板总是放置在远离门的方向,在古代这对于保护人们不受野兽袭击十分重要。我倾向于认为“我在促使他们进步”。我自找的`,谁叫我出现在你生命里,又那么可爱那么举足轻重呢!如果我发现你今晚也是一个人,所以如果在某个时候你感到无聊了,请千万不要来打扰我。今天开始,一切都不讲理了。想家也是一种病。我的兴趣如此之好,以至于我觉得你英语的薄弱理解力在我看来都变得亲切和迷人了。我宁愿让苍蝇在我耳朵产卵然后孵化。互赠礼物的机制根本毫无意义,假设我出去了,然后为你花了50美元这纯粹是费力的活动我还得考虑你需要什么,然而只有你知道你需要什么。那么我可以把事情简化——直接给你那50美元,然后你会在我生日时候给我50美元,如此反复,直到我们中的一人死去,另一个老家伙就会比这个人富有50美元。我问你,这样有好处吗?你知道洞穴最有意思的是什么么?什么都不是。什么是真的?什么不是?我怎么知道?互赠礼物的机制根本毫无意义,假设我出去了,然后为你花了50美元这纯粹是费力的活动我还得考虑你需要什么,然而只有你知道你需要什么。那么我可以把事情简化——直接给你那50美元,然后你会在我生日时候给我50美元,如此反复,直到我们中的一人死去,另一个老家伙就会比这个人富有50美元。我问你,这样有好处吗?Leonard:什么事?Sheldon:我泡了茶.Leonard:我不想喝茶.Sheldon:我不是给你泡的.这是我要喝的茶.Leonard:那你干嘛告诉我?Sheldon:因为这是个话茬.Leonard:是个很烂的话茬.Sheldon:是吗?我们在说话了.将死你了.人等鱼上钩的耐心是有限的,过了那个时间就想要炸鱼了.I'm not crazy, my mom had me tested~Leonard: 难道每次我都要举个讽刺的牌子吗?Sheldon 你有个讽刺的牌子?睡觉前Sheldon:我能再说句话么?Penny:可以,但是别说押韵的。Sheldon:Alright~!---------------Good night~!I don't have to urinate..I'm the master of my own bladder我是我自己膀胱的主人篇10:《生活大爆炸》经典语录1.I understand your envy. This is a can't-miss symposium. There are going to be discussions on bio-organic cellular computer devices, the advancements in multi-threaded task completion, plus a roundtable on the Non-Equilibrium Green's Function approach to the photoionization process in atoms.我很理解你会嫉妒。这是决不能错过的研讨会。在那儿会讨论生物细胞计算机软件,多线程任务处理的优势,还有用非平衡格林函数解决原子内光化电离过程的圆桌会议呢。2.On this side, you'll see panoramic ocean vistas inaccessible to any other form of transportation, while on your side, you'll be treated to 350 miles of Costcos, Jiffy Lubes and cinderblock homes with above-ground pools.在这边可以看到全海景,任何运输工具都无法做到这点,而这边,你只能面对350英里上的好市多超市,捷飞络汽车服务店,带凸地泳池的煤渣砖房子。3.No one calls me ”Moonpie“ but Mee-Maw.只有我奶奶才这么叫我!4.Penny, everything is better with Bluetooth.佩妮,任何东西加上了蓝牙都会好很多。5.Excuse me, but was this not your goal? Financial independence through entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation -- my brilliance and innovation, of course, but still.什么,这难道不正是你的目标吗?通过企业的独特性和创新性来达到经济独立的目的 -- 是我的独特性和创新性,但仍是你的目标。6.Sorry, coffee's out of the question. When I moved to California, I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.抱歉,咖啡绝对不行。当我搬到加州时,我向我妈保证我不会吸毒的。7.No, it's not going to be fine. Change is never fine. They say it is, but it's not.不可能会好了。改变总是不是好的。人们说改变是好事,事实才不是。8.I never met them. That's what made them perfect. There were no awkward hellos in the hall, there was no clickety-clacking of high-heeled shoes on hardwood floors. They may as well have been a family of cats, just jumping around from drape to drape. Without that annoying ammonia-urine smell.我从来没有见过他们。这样他们才完美。不用尴尬地在楼道打招呼,不会有高跟鞋踩在木质地板的咔咔声。这一家就像是一窝小猫,从这个窗帘跳到那个窗帘。9.Hold on, you honestly expect me to believe that social protocol dictates we break our backs helping Wolowitz move, and in return, he only need buy us a pizza?等等,你真以为我会相信社交礼仪规定,我们不惜弄伤腰骨帮沃洛维茨搬家,而他只要给我们买份披萨吗?10.Listen to that! Stomp, stomp, stomp. It's Wolowitz and his stacked heels that fool no one.听听啊,砰砰砰。那是沃洛维茨踩他那个高跟皮鞋,没错的。篇11:生活大爆炸经典语录1.Your gal pals, Penny and Bernadette, went out shopping for some wedding nonsense without Amy. An action they took with no thought or regard to how it would affect me, the future of string theory or my Lego fun time.因为你们的马子,佩妮和伯纳黛特偷偷跑去买婚礼垃圾,也不叫上艾米。她们完全没有想过她们会影响到我,影响弦理论的未来,还影响我的乐高欢乐时光。2.I am a man of science, not someone’s snuggle bunny.我是个搞科研的人,不是某人的抱抱兔。3.There’s a bird outside the window, and he won’t go away. That is the hell that is going on.窗户外面有只鸟,死活不肯走。弄得我跟人间炼狱似的。4.It’s called ornithophobia, and someday it will be recognized as a true disability, and then the landlord will be required by law to put a giant net over the building. Which is unfortunate because I have a fear of nets.这叫恐鸟症。而且总有一天,恐鸟症会被视为一种残疾,房东必须按照法律规定给这栋楼加一张大网。到时就悲剧了,因为我还怕网。5.Hummingbirds are the vampires of the flower world.蜂鸟是鲜花界的吸血鬼。6.Trust me. If I had a death ray, I wouldn’t be living here. I would be in my lair enjoying the money the people of Earth gave me for not using my death ray.相信我,如果我有“死光”,我就不会住在这了。我会坐在用不完的钱堆上,都是人们送来贿赂我求我别用“死光”的。7.A., Comic books employ storytelling through sequential art, a medium that dates back seventeen thousand years to the cave paintings at Lascaux, and B., You play the harp. Like that’s cool.首先,漫画书通过连环画来讲述故事,这种方式可追溯到一万七千年前,拉斯科洞穴壁画时代,其次,你还玩竖琴呢,你以为那很酷吗?8.Am I okay? Leonard, I’m on a lifelong trajectory that includes a Nobel prize and cities named after me. All four wisdom teeth fit comfortably in my mouth without need of extraction, and my bowel movements run like a German train schedule.我还好吧?莱纳德,我这辈子迟早会拿诺贝尔奖,有座城市还要以我的名字命名。我的四颗智齿在我嘴里安稳得长着,完全不用拔掉,我的肠道活动就像德国火车一样规律。9.Cluck, cluck, cluck, what are we, ladies at a quilting bee? Or are we men playing a fantasy card game set in a magical frontier town?傻笑,傻笑,傻笑,咱是聚在一起缝棉被的家庭妇女吗?还是正在玩一个背景设在魔幻边境的魔幻桌游的一群男人?10.I’m in the Matrix, Leonard. I see everything.我在矩阵里,莱纳德,我什么都看得见。篇12:生活大爆炸经典句子1、Well, today we tried masturbating for money.嗯,今天我们尝试手淫是为了钱。2、Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.是的,它告诉我们,你参与的群众文化有个错觉,以为太阳的视位置相对于任意星座的定义你的出生,在某种程度上影响你的人格。3、You did not “break up” with Joyce Kim. She defected to North Korea.你没有与乔伊斯·金“分手”。她叛逃到北韩。4、Ah gravity, thou are a heartless bitch.啊,地心引力,你是一个无情无义的婊子。5、Explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid. I'm just inferring that this is a couch, because the evidence suggests the coffee table is having a tiny garage sale.向我解释一个组织系统,在那里一盘扁平餐具在沙发上是有效的。我只是推测,这是一个沙发,因为有证据表明咖啡桌上有一个小车库出售。6、I am truly sorry for what happened last night. I take full responsibility and I hope it won't color your opinion of Leonard, who is not only a wonderful guy but also, I hear, a gentle and thorough lover.我真的对昨晚发生的事情感到抱歉。我承担所有的责任,我希望它不会影响你对伦纳德的看法,他不仅是一个好男人,而且我听说,一个温柔而周密的爱人。7、At least now you can retrieve the black box from the twisted smoldering wreckage that was once your fantasy of dating her and analyze the data so that you don't crash into geek mountain again.只是你现在还能从燃烧的废墟里找回装满对她美妙幻想的黑匣子,好好分析下数据你就不会再坠入“呆子谷”。8、I think that you have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble Telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.听着,我认为你能跟Penny做爱的几率跟哈勃太空望远镜发现在每个黑洞中央都有个小人在用闪光灯寻找断路器的几率一样大。9、There's always the possibility that alcohol and poor judgment on her part might lead to a nice romantic evening.酒精加上她一时糊涂总有可能让今晚成为浪漫之夜。10、There wouldn't have been any ass kickings if that stupid death ray had worked.如果那该死的死亡放射线能用我就不会挨打了。篇13:生活大爆炸经典句子1.I understand your envy. This is a can't-miss symposium. There are going to be discussions on bio-organic cellular computer devices, the advancements in multi-threaded task completion, plus a roundtable on the Non-Equilibrium Green's Function approach to the photoionization process in atoms.我很理解你会嫉妒。这是决不能错过的研讨会。在那儿会讨论生物细胞计算机软件,多线程任务处理的优势,还有用非平衡格林函数解决原子内光化电离过程的圆桌会议呢。2.On this side, you'll see panoramic ocean vistas inaccessible to any other form of transportation, while on your side, you'll be treated to 350 miles of Costcos, Jiffy Lubes and cinderblock homes with above-ground pools.在这边可以看到全海景,任何运输工具都无法做到这点,而这边,你只能面对350英里上的好市多超市,捷飞络汽车服务店,带凸地泳池的煤渣砖房子。3.No one calls me ”Moonpie" but Mee-Maw.只有我奶奶才这么叫我!4.Penny, everything is better with Bluetooth.佩妮,任何东西加上了蓝牙都会好很多。5.Excuse me, but was this not your goal? Financial independence through entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation -- my brilliance and innovation, of course, but still.什么,这难道不正是你的目标吗?通过企业的独特性和创新性来达到经济独立的目的 -- 是我的独特性和创新性,但仍是你的目标。6.Sorry, coffee's out of the question. When I moved to California, I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.抱歉,咖啡绝对不行。当我搬到加州时,我向我妈保证我不会嗑药的。7.No, it's not going to be fine. Change is never fine. They say it is, but it's not.不可能会好了。改变总是不是好的。人们说改变是好事,事实才不是。8.I never met them. That's what made them perfect. There were no awkward hellos in the hall, there was no clickety-clacking of high-heeled shoes on hardwood floors. They may as well have been a family of cats, just jumping around from drape to drape. Without that annoying ammonia-urine smell.我从来没有见过他们。这样他们才完美。不用尴尬地在楼道打招呼,不会有高跟鞋踩在木质地板的咔咔声。这一家就像是一窝小猫,从这个窗帘跳到那个窗帘。9.Hold on, you honestly expect me to believe that social protocol dictates we break our backs helping Wolowitz move, and in return, he only need buy us a pizza?等等,你真以为我会相信社交礼仪规定,我们不惜弄伤腰骨帮沃洛维茨搬家,而他只要给我们买份披萨吗?10.Listen to that! Stomp, stomp, stomp. It's Wolowitz and his stacked heels that fool no one.听听啊,砰砰砰。那是沃洛维茨踩他那个高跟皮鞋,没错的。11.As you know, the essence of diplomacy is compromise. With that in mind I propose the following: I will take Rothman’s office and you will find a way to be okay with that.众所周知,外交的本质就是妥协。以该本质为指导思想,我提出如下建议:罗斯曼的办公室归我,你一边哭去吧。12.I’m trying to raise the temperature in here before my nipples rip through my shirt.我在努力提升这屋的温度,太凉了,我激凸得都要扎破衬衫了。13.Hey gravel monkeys! If you need to shake rocks, try jiggling your heads around!嘿,你们这些石猴子!想筛石头直接用自己脑袋摇着筛吧!14.They do men’s and women’s hair in the same room at the same time. It’s like Sodom and Gomorrah with mousse.那里无论男人还是女人都坐在同一个房间里一块剪。那简直就像是带有摩丝的罪恶之城。15.I have spent my whole life trying to bring order to the universe by carefully planning every moment of every day. But for all my efforts --like the dinner schedule, the pajamarotation, my bowel movement spreadsheet -- it’s clear now, I’m wasting my time.我用了一生时间精心安排我每天该做什么就是想要给这个世界带来秩序。而我所有的努力-我的晚餐安排,我的睡衣轮换制,我的排便情况试算表--现在我算明白了,我一直在浪费时间。16.She’s 93. She won’t be disappointed for long.她都九十三岁了。也失望不了几年了。17.All right, I thought the candy might not be enough, so let me up the ante. These are Cooper Coupons. These are for various things I can do for you. Umm, oh this one is for one free grammar check. You could use it for emails, letters, tattoos, what have you. Oh, this is a fun one. This is an afternoon with me at the California Science Center where I point out the mistakes.好吧,我早料到软糖可能使不动你,那我提高价码吧。这有几张库珀礼券。可以让我为你做各种事。比如这张,可提供一次免费的语法检查。我可以帮你检查电邮,信件,纹身等等,诸如此类的东西。这张可有趣了。用这张可以跟我在加州科学中心共度下午,我会现场指出他们的错误。18.Those women were prostitutes? You said they were raising money for stem cell research.是妓女啊?你说她们是在为干细胞研究募资。19.You’re the one person that can say Sheldon Cooper is your boyfriend. but that ringshollow if you can’t lord him over others in the flesh.这世界上只有你一个可以说谢尔顿.库珀是你男友,但这话毕竟有些空洞如果你不能让他亲自去证明。20.Fifty percent of marriages end in divorce, but one hundred percent of make-your-own-sundae bars end in happiness.五成的婚姻都是以离婚告终,但十成的圣代自助吧都是以幸福收场。21.I thought she was a highly evolved creature of pure intellect, like me. But recent events indicate that she may be a slave to her baser urges.我以为她是个高度进化的纯高智商物种,就像我。而最近的事件表明她也许不过是个屈服于低级欲望的生物。22.If the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then I yield.如果胡来才是正确的方法的话,那我闭嘴。23.-Sheldon: In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,24.and yet not so close as to cause perspiration;也不会很热到直流汗。25.in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there.夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。26.It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation,而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话,27.nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。28.I could go on, but I think I've made my point.我可以继续,我想我已经说明白了。别老记着? 这能忘得掉吗?29.Forget? You want me to forget?我这脑子 啥东西忘得掉啊!30.This mind does not forget.从我妈给我断奶后 我就没忘掉过一件事31.I haven't forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me.- 那天是周二 下着毛毛雨 - 好了...32. It was a drizzly Tuesday. - Okay...你哭什么33.Why are you crying?我哭我自己蠢啊34.Because I'm stupid!那也没理由哭啊35.That's no reason to cry.人只有悲伤的时候才该哭篇14:生活大爆炸俚语生活大爆炸俚语1、Holy crap on a cracker~~~ Holy crap的升级版2、bite me:shut up,Fuck off3、sisters:拉勾儿4、Hoo-boy:我的乖乖5、drat:温和版damn6、rats:表示讨厌,恶心等语气词7、Oh,good lord:仁慈的主啊8、dumpling:心仪的女生9、schmutz:污物,垃圾,废物10、raise the roof:大声喧闹, 吵翻天11、squeeze:情人12、wild oats:(年轻人的)轻率,放荡不羁13、hotsy-totsy:好的,妙的14、suck face:French kiss15、ridonculous:ridiculous的加强版16、knock up:(sometimes vulgar)to make pregnant17、You are a colossal asshat:你个大猪头18、swirly:把某人的头塞进马桶里。19、cootie:虱子20、sold:对话中表同意21、frack:fuck的替代说法(what a frack!怎么搞的?搞什么飞机)22、be/get hooked (on sth)迷上(某事物); 完全陷於(某事物)之中23、wussy:n.笨蛋,懦夫24、have a monkey on one's back:有瘾25、You want to catch me up? 跟我说说是咋回事儿?26、AFK:away from keyboard ,离线一下(玩柯南时代那集)27、NSFW:Not Safe For Work英语俚语a bird in the hand is worth two the bush 一鸟在手,胜似二鸟在林a blank slate 干净的黑板(新的一页,新的开始)a cat nap 打个盹儿a chip off the old block 大木头上砍下来的小木片(子肖其父)a chip on one's shoulder 肩头的木片(自卑感,因为自卑而爱找别人麻烦;喜欢向人挑衅)a ouch potato 躺椅上的马铃薯(懒鬼)a cake walk 走去吃糕(易事)a headache 头痛(麻烦事)a knock out 击倒(美得让人倾倒)a load off my mind 心头大石落地a nut 傻子,疯子a pain in the neck 脖子疼(苦事)a piece of cake 一块蛋糕(小菜一碟,易事一件)a pig 猪猡a shot in the dark 盲目射击(瞎猜)a short fuse 引线短(脾气火爆)★ 生活大爆炸第七季经典台词★ 作文 气球大爆炸★ 生活语录经典★ 生活的语录★ 生活名人语录★ 语文生活语录经典★ 生活的话语录★ 生活个性语录★ 生活说说语录★ 实用的生活的语录

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌you are you are 的文章

随机推荐