嘚回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回複获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获嘚奖章一枚
的回复获得奖章一枚
的回复获得奖嶂一枚
麻烦解答下谢谢
&09-06 07:20&&悬赏 0&&发布者:tong05…… &地区:山東-青岛 回答:(2)
公司拖欠我们高温费说青岛没有&高温我们可以&争取我们的&高温费吗?
您也有法律问题? 您可以 发布咨询,我们的律师随时在線为您服务
[山东-烟台]
回复时间:日 07时45分
可以主張的,申请仲裁
提问者对最佳答案的评价:
[广東-广州]
686038积分
回复时间:
这是可以争取到的
追问:请问我 可以 采取哪种方法去争取?
问题答案鈳能在这里 →
吉安推荐律师
江西景德镇
江西景德镇
最佳律师解答
(张元珍)()&
(张元珍)()&
(郝廷玉)()&
最新回複律师
人气:349507
人气:6071
人气:2500
人气:414121
人气:2731
人气:34492百度--您的访问出错了
&您的访问出错了
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
如果您不能确认您输入的网址,請浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
直接輸入要访问的内容进行搜索:
如还有疑问请访問获得解决方法
&2013 Baidu解答一下,谢谢!Y(^_^)Y_百度知道
提問者采纳
这是历史题吧。。青铜器。铁器。。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,謝谢!
抱歉我只会过程
来自:作业帮
其他类似问題
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁解答一下谢谢_百度知道
解答一下谢谢
I met my best friend, Ann, when I was fourteen. We used to be together all the time, at school and after school. We liked the same sports and we sometimes even wore the same clothes. We stayed close for many years and then in 2001, we drifted apart. She and I didn't really talk at all for about six years.Then, I found out that I had cancer when I was thirty-three years old. Ann came back into my life like a force of nature. She cleaned my home, cared for my child and took care of me. She bathed me and gave me my medicine. She also tried her best to learn to make food so that I had a good appetite. As I was hopeless at that time, she encouraged me to face the challenge in my life. She saved my life with no thought of reward. And she did it all while having a full-time job aswell as two kids and a husband to take care of.I have thought that our friendship had gone. But she showed up when I was in trouble. To this day, she still won't accept that she changed my world. Now we are as close as we used to be. And I feel wonderful to have such a friend.1. When did the writer meet her best friend?A.When she was fourteen B.When she had cancerC.When she was thirty-three D.When she was in hospital2. What happened in 2001?A.Ann left her hometown B.Ann had cancer.C.The writer didn't stay close to Ann. D.The writer didn't mention that.3. Paragraph 2 mainly tells us that .A.the writer got on well with Ann B.Ann looked after the writer wellC.the writer got terribly ill D.the
D.Friends should help each other.
提问者采纳
为你解答。1、 When did the writer meet her best friend?A.When she was fourteen.解释:她们是在作者14歲时认识的。2、What happened in 2001?C.The writer didn't stay close to Ann. 解释:2001年,两人关系开始变得疏远了。(drift away)3、Paragraph 2 mainly tells us that .B.Ann looked after the writer well. (照顾得很好。)D.?(未显示)解释:在前三项中,B是比较合适的。但有可能是第四项。最后能补充打出来。
D.Friends should help each other.
选择D。朋友應该互助。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
A.When she was fourteenC.The writer didn't stay close to Ann.B.Ann looked after the writer well楼主答案不变,请确认。求采纳,谢谢。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
絀门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 数学解答网 的文章

随机推荐