英文翻译。。。他昨天去三级甲等医院 翻译打了一针红霉素。

当前位置: &
求翻译:我昨天感觉不舒服,妈妈带我到医院去。医生给我仔细检查后,说我患了感冒,要我多喝水,在家卧床休息一天。因此我今天不能去上学。是什么意思?
我昨天感觉不舒服,妈妈带我到医院去。医生给我仔细检查后,说我患了感冒,要我多喝水,在家卧床休息一天。因此我今天不能去上学。
问题补充:
Yesterday, I felt uncomfortable, my mother took me to the hospital. After careful examination the doctor gave me, that I had a cold, should I drink plenty of water, bed rest at home one day. So today I can not go to school.
Yesterday, I do not feel comfortable, and my mother brought me to the hospital. After careful examination, doctors give me said that I had a cold, and I have to drink a lot of water and stay in bed for a day at home. Therefore, today I cannot go to school.
I yesterday felt not comfortably, mother leads me to go to the hospital.After doctor inspects carefully for me, said I have contracted cold, wants me to drink water, has bedrest one day in the home.Therefore I cannot go today to go to school.
I feel uncomfortable yesterday, my mother took me to the hospital. After the doctor gave me double check that I caught a bad cold, I drink plenty of water, bed rest at home for a day. So I can't go to school today.
I feel uncomfortable yesterday, my mother took me to the hospital. After the doctor gave me double check that I caught a bad cold, I drink plenty of water, bed rest at home for a day. So I can't go to school today.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 三级甲等医院 翻译 的文章

随机推荐