Hello,Sally 初三英语补全对话话

2013年中考英语补全对话之填词型试题汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年中考英语补全对话之填词型试题汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年中考英语补全对话之填词型试题汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:补全对话之填词型【2013湖南邵阳】A)完成对话 通读对话,根据上下文补全对话内容。(共5小题,每小题2分)A: Hi, Liming. Are you free this evening?B:&& 66& . What’s up?A: I hear Titanic in 3D is on at Shaoyang Theater this evening.B: Really? I’m looking forward to watching it.A: Would you like to go with me?B: Yes,& 67& . What time will it start?A: At 7:00. Let’s go together.B: Great.& 68& ?A: At the gate of the theater.B:& 69& . See you then. A:&& 70&& . 【答案】 66. Yes, I am. 67.I’d like/love to 68.Where shall we meet 69. All right/ OK 70. See you 【2013福建福州】II.用恰当的词语,完成对话。每空一词。(每小题1分,共5分)W: Excuse me, is there a bookstore around here?&&& M: Yes. There is&&& 101&&&&& on Zhongshan Road. It's between the parking lot and the supermarket. W: How&&& 102&&&&& is it from here?M: About thirty minutes' walk. You can&&& 103&&&&& the No. 14 bus there.W: Thank you. By the way,&&& 104&&&&& the bus stop?M: It's at the end of this street. You can't&&& 105&&&&& it.W: Thanks for your help.M: You're welcome.【答案】101.one&& 102.far&&& 103. take&&&& 104. where’s&&& 105. miss【2013山东菏泽】下面对话,从方框中选择五个最适当的句子完成对话(其中有2个选项是多余的)。Li Yang: Good morning. Mathew.Mathew: Good morning, Li Yang. (56)&&&&&& Li Yang: There's still smog (雾霾) today. We'll have to go to school with face masks(口罩).Mathew:(57)&&&&&&&& According to the news, PM2.5 pollution is the main problem with air& pollution.Li Yang: Yes, and air pollution has done harm to people's health.Mathew:So the Chinese government and Chinese people must take action to fight it.Li Yang: (58)&&&&&&&& Mathew:Since PM2.5 is mainly caused by vehicles(机动车)and factories,cars with large emissions(排放)should not be allowed and factories should be closely watchedLi Yang:& (59)&&&&&&&&&&&&& We hope that more and more people will join us in making&&&&&&& the blue skies return for good.Mathew:(60)&&&&&&&&&& A. I hope so, too.&& B. Can you give any advice?& C. I don't think so.D. What a pity!&&&& E. I agree.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. What's the weather like today?G. That's OK.请将选项的代号填入下面对应的横线上:56.&&&&&&&&& 57.&&&&&&&&&&& 58.&&&&&&&&& 59.&&&&&&&&&& 60.&&&&&&&& 【答案】56-60 FDBEA【2013浙江舟山、嘉兴】B. 用方框中所给单词的适当形式,使对话通顺、正确。每词仅用一次(每空一词)。 &&&&&&&& freedom&&& meet&& cool&& encourage&& wrong T Hi, Dad, do you have time for a chat? I have 66&& some problems.Dad: Oh, Tom, what’s& 67?T Dad, you and mum are always around me. I don’t have my own time and 68& Dad: Are we?Tom: Yes. I always have to obey you, but I’m able to decide my own business now. Dad: Oh, I didn’t realize that we hardly 69 you to make your own decision in the past.Tom: Dad, I have grown up. Please don’t treat me like a child.Dad: I’m sorry. Well try to change ourselves.Tom: That’s 70.Dad: Son, remember, we are always open for a chat. 【答案】:66. met&&&& 67. wrong&&& 68. freedom&&& 69. encouraged&&& 70. cool【2013贵州安顺】D. 根据所给汉语提示完成对话。 && A: Hey, where are you going?&& B: I don’t know. I just walk because I’m unhappy.&& A: Oh? 16&&&&& ?(怎么了)&& B: I have no money and my parents don’t give me any to buy my favorite things, either.&& A: Then would you like 17&&&&& (找一分兼职工作)? I can’t help you.&& B: 18&&&&&& (我已和他们谈过了)but they don’t agree with me. So can you tell me 19&&& ?(我能怎么办)&& A: You can talk about your problems with your relations(亲戚). 20&&&&& .(让他们和你的父母谈)&& B:Good idea. Thank you!&& A: You’re welcome.【答案】16.What’s wrong/ What’s the matter(with you)?/ What’s up?& 17. to look for a part-time job?& 18. I (have) talked (about it) with them.& 19. what I can do/ what to do/ how to do it/ how I can do it& 20. Let them talk with/ to your parents16. 【解析】联系上下文并结合汉语提示“怎么了?”,此处可用句型灵活。所以正确答案为What’s wrong/ What’s the matter(with you)?/ What’s up?。17. 【解析】根据汉语提示“找一份兼职工作”为look for a part-time job,而would like后要接动词不定式。所以正确答案为to look for a part-time job?。18. 【解析】根据汉语提示“我已和他们谈过了”使用短语talk with sb.,根据实际情况,既可用一般过去时,也可用现在完成时。所以正确答案为I (have) talked (about it) with them.。19. 【解析】此处可以用宾语从句what I can do或how I can do it,但要注意“从句部分用陈述句语序”的原则,也可以用由疑问词构成的不定式短语what to do或how to do it。所以正确答案为what I can do/ what to do/ how to do it/ how I can do it。20. 【解析】此句将let …sb. do sth.和talk with/ to sb.两个短语结合使用,所以正确答案为Let them talk with/ to your parents。第三节补全对话。根据上下文的意思,把下列对话补充完整.(共5个小题,每小题1分)【2013湖南株洲】A: Good afternoon.B: Good afternoon.A: Welcome to the English Comer.&&& 71. ____________________?B: I am from Grade Nine.A: How long have you been learning English?B: 72__________________.A: Why do you come to the English Corner? B: 73.______________.A: What advice can you give to the English Comer?B: 74._____________.A: Great. You speak good English.B: 75. _____________.【主旨大意】本文是属于填句子的补全对话题型,是补全对话中难度最大的题型。主要是采访的形式询问B同学来自几年级、学英语的时间、为何来英语角以及来此提和建议的简短对话。做题的关键之处就是根据语境及上下文的联系作答。本题属于开放性的主观对话试题,答案不唯一,考查学生的实际语言运用能力。【答案】71. Which grade are you from?/ Where are you from? 【解析】由答语I am from Grade Nine.可知上句询问你来自几年级或你来自哪里?72. I have been leaning English for three years/for a long time. 【解析】上句问“你一直学英语多久了?”是现在完成进行时,问与回答时态要一致,重在回答出时间。73. Because my English is weak, I want to practice speaking English./ Because I want to improve my English.【解析】情理推断题。根据常识去英语角的目的就是提高英语。74. Everyone in the English Corner should read English after school/The members of the English &Corner should talk with English./We should invite an foreign teacher to teach us.We should do more practice when we are in the English corner. 【解析】根据上句关于英语角的建议,可以是学英语方面的问题或经验介绍,答案不唯一。75. Thank you. 【解析】当对方夸你时,答语是Thank you。【2013 湖南衡阳】根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。(共5小题,计10分)A: Do you know the earthquake in China not long ago?B: (71) ___________.But I only know a little about the earthquake.A: Many people died and got hurt in the earthquake.B: (72) ______________.Where did it happen?A: It happened in Ya’an, Sichuan Province.B: (73)_____________?A: It happened on April 20th, 2013.B: (74)_____________?A: We should try our best to help them.B: (75)_______________.【答案】71 .Yes,I do.&&&& 72. I’m sorry to hear that.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 73. When did it happen?74. What should we do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 75. Sure./I think so./I agree with you.【2013湖北孝感】IX.补全对话,根据对话内容,在空格中各填写一个句子,使对话完整、正确、达意。(共10分,每空2分)& (Sally is talking with her friend Bill on the phone.)B-Bill S-SallyB: Hello, this is Bill. S: Hello, this is Sally. The summer vacation is coming. (80)________________?B: I haven’t decided yet. How about you?S: I am going to London. I have dreamed of visiting that place for a long time. B: (81)_______________________________?S: Because there are many places interest there, such as the Big Ben, London Eye, the Olympic Stadium and so on. B: That’s great. (82)_________________________?S: My parents. Would you like to go with us?B: (83)__________________________? I have planed to be a volunteer to help the people in Ya’an.S: (84)__________________. Good luck to you!B: Thanks.&&& 主旨大意:Sally和Bill正在电话上交谈关于假期的安排。他们在讨论假期去哪里或打算干什么,为什么去那里以及谁一起去…80. What are you going to do/Where are you going?81. Why are you going there?82. Who are you going with?83. No, I can’t./Sorry, I can’t.84. That’s a good idea.【2013湖北咸宁】八、补全对话 (每小题2分,共8分)Assistant: Can I help you?Jane: (78) ______________________________.Assistant: May I know who it is for? Maybe I can give you some help.Jane: For myself. You know, I have a two-month holiday. I want to be in KFC as a part-time worker.Assistant: I see. (79) ______________________________?Jane: Um…I prefer light blue.& Assistant: There’re many styles of suits. (80) ______________________________?Jane: It’s soft and smooth. I really like it. Can I try it on now?Assistant: Of course. It’s suitable for you to wear uniforms at work.Jane: Thanks so much. (81) ______________________________?Assistant: It is made of cotton. It’s cheap and nice.Jane: Great! I think I will take it.【答案】78. I am looking for a suit./ I want to buy a suit./I need a suit.79. What color do you need/want/prefer/like?80. What do you think of this one?/How do you like this one?/What/How about this one?81. What’s it made of ?【2013黑龙江绥化】B) Complete the dialogue with proper words or sentences.D―doctor&& T―TomD: Good morning. Tom. 51____________________________________________?T: I don’t feel very well.D: Have you taken your temperature?T: 52____________________________________________. My temperature is a little higher.D: 53____________________________________________?T: Ever since last night.D: Open your mouth and say“Ah…”. You have a cold.T: Is it serious?D: 54 _________________. Take the medicine three times a day, and you’ll be all right soon.T: 55____________________________________________.【答案】51.What’s wrong (with you)?/ What’s the matter (with you)?/ What’s the problem (with you)?/ What’s the trouble(with you)?/ What’s your trouble?52. Yes, I have.53. How long have you been like this?54. There’s nothing serious. / It’s nothing serious. /Nothing serious.55. Thanks (a lot). /Many thanks. / Thank you (very much).评分说明:其它符合语堍的正确答案,也可给分。【2013贵州安顺】B. 根据对话内容排序。&& 66.&&&&&&& 67.&&&&&&& 68.&&&&&&& 69.&&&&&&& 70.&&&&&& A: My mother has taught me since I was four years old.B: What do you want to be when you grow up?C: Congratulations! You have won the first prize in the Violin Competition. Who taught you?D: Thanks for your answer.E: I want to be a violinist.【答案】66. C& 67. A& 68. B& 69. E& 70. D&& 66. 【解析】选C。此句是记者在采访时说的第一句话,先表示祝贺,再说明情况,然后提出问题。所以选择答案C。67. 【解析】选A。结合前句提问“谁教你?”此句回答“my mother”。所以选择答案A。68. 【解析】选B。接下来,记者提出第二个问题“当你长大了想要做什么?”。所以选择答案B。69. 【解析】选E。回答前句对理想职业的询问,“I want to be a violinist.”,所以选择答案E。70. 【解析】选D。最后记者结束访问,说了一句“Thanks for your answer.”,所以选择答案D。
【2013黑龙江齐齐哈尔】Complete the dialogue with proper words or sentences.M: Tina, Jenny’s birthday is coming.W: Really? (51)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?& M: It’s on Saturday, June 29th. I want to give her a gift, but I don’t know what I can buy for her.&& (52)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?W: OK. What does she like doing?M: She likes listening to music.W: Why not get her a CD player?M: That’s too expensive. (53)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .W: What about an album of popular songs?M: That’s a great idea! Thanks, Tina.&& (At a supermarket.)W: Can I help you?M: Yes, please. (54)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .W: Well, how do you like this one? It sells well these days.M: I think it’s wonderful. (55)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?W: $15.M: I’ll take it. Here is the money.补全对话B(填句子型)【主旨大意】这段对话是关于咨询朋友Tina给Jenny购买什么生日礼物以及和售货员之间的对话,对话涉及:(1)何时是Jenny的生日(2)请求对方出主意 (3)询问价格等典型的日常交际用语。51. When is her birthday? / When is it? / What's the date (of her birthday)?52. Can you give me some advice? /Do you have some (any) good ideas? /What should I do? /Can you help me?53. I can't afford it. /I'm afraid I cannot buy it. / I don't have enough money.54. I want to buy an album of popular songs. / I'd like an album of popular songs. / I'm looking for an album of popular songs.55. How much is it? /What's the price of it? /How much does it cost?【2013河南】根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整。A: Hi, Tony! What are you doing here?B: Hi, Judy! I'm reading about travelling.A: About travelling? 76. _____________________?B: Yes, I'm planning to travel during my summer vacation. Summer is the perfect time for fun and I'd like to stay cool in the hot weather.A: That'll be fun! 77. _________ ___________?B: Not yet. I'm looking for a place I've never been to. Any suggestions?A: 78.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . It's quite cool there in summer. I'm sure you will like that place because there are many fun activities. And the food there is also special.B: 79.______________ _______. Thanks for your suggestion. What's your plan for the summer vacation?A: I will stay at home. 80. ________ __________. But please tell me about your vacation after you come back.B: No problem.【答案】76. Are you planning (for) your/the summer vacationAre you planning/Do you plan to travel/go travel(l)ingDo you have any plans for the summer vacation77. Have you decided/made up your mind/found out where to go/visitHave you decided on the place78. I think you can go to...& I suggest (that) you go toll suggest your going to...& My suggestion is that you go to...& You may/can go to...79. That's a good/great idea/That's great/ goodIt sounds/Sounds good/great&(Then) 1 will go to...I'll think about it80. I'll help my father with his business/…I'll help my mother with the housework/...I'll do my homework/...【2013陕西】 (B)A: Nick, are you busy now?B: No. 81_________________________A: I need your help. I’m planning for tomorrow’s Chinese class, Can we talk about it?B: You mean the activity of “Spring in my eyes”? A: Yes. What are you going to doB: Er… 82_____________________________________A: I don’t know.84 ______________________________________B: Let me see, You like drawing. I think you can draw a picture about spring.A: 85_________________________________________________. I’ll do that tomorrow.【答案】81. What’s the matter/ What’s up/ Why/ Why are you asking?82. I’ll sing a song/I am going to sing a song/I can sing a song/ I’d like to sing a song/ I want to sing a song.83. What (How) about you/ What are you going to do/ What will you do?84. Can(Could/ Would) you give me some advice/Can(could/ Would) you give me some advice to me/ Do you have any advice(any suggestions/ any good ideas)/ Any advice/ Any suggestions/ Any good ideas?85. That sounds great (good/like a good idea)/ That’s a good idea/ Sounds great (good/like a good idea)/ Good idea.【2013黑龙江哈尔滨】(B) 填入一个适当的词补全对话,每空一词。A: How are you , Jane?B: Fine,&&& 79&& .& And you?A: Very well. I’ve head that a foreign teacher is helping the people in Ya’an.&&& 80&&& don’t we do something for others?B: That’s a good idea. Do you have any plans for it?A: I’m going to give my old clothes to the children in the countryside together&&& 81&& my father. Would you like to join us?B:&&& 82&&& love to. When shall we go there?A: I have time on&&& 83&&& Friday and Saturday. How about you?B: I’m busy on Friday but&&& 84&&& on Saturday morning. Shall we start at 10 o’clock?A: Sorry, I’m afraid not. Let’s&&& 85&&& it 10:30 on Saturday.B: That would be fine. Shall we meet at the school gate?A: All right.79.______ 80.______ 81._____ 82._____ 83.______ 84.______ 85._______79. thanks【解析】有问句How are you, Jane?可知答语为Fine, thanks.。80. Why【解析】Why don’t we…?相当于Why not…? 意为“为什么不……?”81. with【解析】with sb.“和某人在一起”。82. I’d 【解析】由问句Would you like to join us?可知答语为I’d love to.。83. both 【解析】both …and…表示“两者都”。84. free 【解析】由前面的busy和but可知此处表示星期六上午有空,故填free。85. make【解析】make it为固定用法,用于约定时间。【2013广西南宁】 请根据对话内容,在下面的空白处填入适当的词,使对话完整与正确,并将答案填在答题卡相应的横钱上。每空一词。A: Why is there never a bus when you want one, Sam?B: Good question, Liza. There aren’t enough buses on this route(线路).A: Sometimes I feel81writing a letter to the newspaper.B: Good idea. You should say that we82more subway lines, too.A: Yeah. There should be more public transport.B: And fewer 83 ! The traffic is so heavy.A: Sam, is that 84 bus coming?B: Yes, it is. But, look! There are so many people!A: Oh, no! Let's 85 a taxi together, or we'll be late.【答案】81.like& 82.need& 83.taxis& 84.a& 85.take【2013山东临沂】八、补全对话(共5小题,计10分) 根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情景。Rita and Lisa are at home. Rita is surfing the Internet and Lisa is reading a book.Rita: Hi, Lisa. 86.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Lisa:& Yes, of course, I really want some cheap film tickets. There is a new film in the theaternow.87.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Rita: Forty yuan for one ticket.Lisa: Are you kidding me? Usually one ticket is about 100 yuan.Rita: Yeah, it’s the usual price. But, here, on this group-buying website, it’s much cheaper.Lisa:&& Let me see!(Comes to the computer)Yes, it’s true!Rita: Now, many of my friends buy film tickets on this website.Lisa: Just now you said“group-buying”,88.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Rita: It is“B2T”―Business to Team. In B2T, we can bulk discounts(大幅优惠).Lisa: So we can save a lot of money! It is really a good idea to go group-buying.Rita: That’s all right, 89,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?We’d better hurry, for the tickets will sell out very soon.Lisa: I want four tickets!90.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Rita: You’re welcome.【答案】&86. Do you want (to buy) some (cheap) film tickets? 87. How much is one (a) ticket? How much is it? 88. What is it? / What is “group-buying”?89. How many tickets do you want? 90. Thank you (very much)./ Thanks a lot. / Thanks. 【2013四川泸州】完成对话(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)根据对话内容,在每个空缺处填入一个适当的词,使整段对话意思完整。请把该空缺处的词填写在答题卡相应的位置上。(每空限填一词)A: What are you going to do next weekend?B: I have no __46__.A: Would you like to do something with me?B: Sure. What are you going to do?A: How __47__ going boating on Saturday?B: That sounds good. Where are we going to meet?A: At my house. My father has a car. He can __48__ us to the lake.B: What time shall we leave?A: At 5:30 in the morning. Boating is good at that time.B: So early? Can we make __49__ a little later?A: Well, no __50__,What about 6:00?B: OK. I'll get to your house at 5:50. See you tomorrow.【答案】46. idea 47. about 48. take 49. it 50. problem【2013山东聊城】补全对话(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)& 根据对话内容,在每个标有题号的空白处填入一个适当的句子,使对话完整,合乎情景。 A: Hi, Tony. I didn't see you last Sunday. Did you go on the school trip? B: 11. ______________________________. I stayed at home.A: Oh, really?& 12.___________________________?B: Because I had a lot of things to do.A:13. ______________________________ ?& B: I cleaned my room and did my homework. Then I watched TV . A: Not much fun, I think.B :Well, it wasn't very bad. I played basketball that afternoon . Was the school trip interesting? A:14.______________________________. We went to the park and the zoo. We had a very good time .B:15.______________________________?A: We came back at about 5:30 in the afternoon. 【主旨大意】Tony因为有许多事情要做,包括打扫房间、做家庭作业、看电视,所以呆在家里,没有去进行学校旅行,对话内容还提到了学校旅行的情况,包括学校旅行很有趣,去了公园和动物园,玩得很高兴,返回的时间。【答案】11. No .(或 No , I didn't)&&&&&& 12. Why? (Why did you stay at home?)13. What did you do?&&&&&&&&&&&& 14. Yes. (Yes, it was.)15.What time (When) did you come back?【2013 湖北黄冈】第二节补全对话(共5 小题;每小题2 分,满分10 分)根据语境,用恰当的语言完成对话。A: Hi, Peter.&& 87&&&& ?B: Hi, Mike. I’m waiting for a bus.A:&&&&&& 88&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B: I’m going to the bookstore. I want to buy some books. Would you like to go with me?A: I’d like to.&&&&&&&& 89&&&&&&&& ?B: Books on science. By the way, ten days ago our country succeeded in sending up Shenzhou Ⅹ , do you know?A: Yes. It shows our country is becoming stronger and stronger. I’m proud of it.B:&&&& 90&&&&& .So as students, we are supposed to study hard to do something for our country.A: That’s true. Oh, here comes the bus.B: OK.&&&&&&&&& 91&&&&&&&& .参考答案:87. What are you doing here? /Why are you here?88. Where are you going?89. What (kinds of) books do you want to buy? What (kinds of) books do you like?90. So am I91. Let’s go【2013湖南长沙】第一节完成对话& 通读下面的对话,根据上下文补全对话内容。(共5小题,计10分)&&& A: Hello, Betty. What did you do last summer vacation?&&& B: I visited my uncle.&&& A:&&&&&&&& 66&&&&&&& ?&&& B: He lives in Dalian, a beautiful city.&&& A:&&&&&&& 67&&&&&&& ?&&& B: I stayed there for a week,&&&&& 68&&&&&&& ?&&& A: No, I haven't. But I'm going to spend a holiday there.& &&& B: You'd better go to Dalian in summer, so you can enjoy swimming in the sea.&&& A:&& 69&&&& . I will go there this summer vacation.&&& B:&&&& 70&&&&&&& ?A: By plane.【答案】 66. Where does your uncle / he live 67. How long did you stay there / in Dalian 68. Have you ever been there / in Dalian 69. Good idea / A good / wonderful idea 70. How are you going there / to Dalian【2013广西贺州】B. 根据对话内容与上下文,在空白处填入适当的词,使对话完整。每空一次。A: Hello, Paul. Glad to see you again.&&& 76&&& did you go last week?B: I went to visit London&&&& 77&&& my parents.A:&&& 78&&& was your trip?B: It was exciting and fantastic. We’ll never&&&& 79&&& it.A: Did you take a train to London?B: No, we went there&&&& 80&&& plane.A: Where did you visit?B: We visited some&&&& 81&&& of interest, such as Big Ben, London Bridge and Buckingham Palace.A: Wow, that sounds wonderful. What&&&& 82&&& did you do?B: You won’t believe it, we met an&&&& 83&& , Jackie Chan! And we&&&& 84&&& some photos with him.A: That’s great! Can you show&&&& 85&&& the photos tomorrow?B: Of course.B) 填词型对话76. Where 【解析】句意:上周你去______了?根据下文I went to visit London...可知问的是地点,故填where, 首字母要大写。77. with 【解析】句意:我_____父母去参观伦敦了。My parents表示人的短语,故填with表示“与父母一起去”的。78. How 【解析】句意:你的旅行_____? 根据下文it was exciting and fantastic,可知问是方式,故填How,位于句首,首字母必须大写。79.forget 【解析】句意:我们永远不会______它。It指代trip, 前面的赞美提示后句表达难以忘记它,故定位forget,will是情态动词,故填原形。80.by【解析】句意:我们________飞机去那儿的。本句已经有了谓语动词went, 故所缺的是方式状语,plane属交通工具,故填介词by, 不需变化形式。 81.places【解析】句意:我们参观了一些有趣的_____, 例如大本钟、伦敦桥和白金汉宫。根据后面的地名可知填places, 要用复数形式,因为前面有 另外注意积累固定短语:places of interest有趣的地方;风景胜地。 82.else 【解析】句意:你们还做了_______什么吗?结合语境,可知除了上面的事情外,你们还做别的什么事了吗? 故填else, else常和疑问词连用,引导特殊疑问句。83.actor【解析】句意:说起来你不会相信,我们还遇见了一位_______, 成龙!本题的Jackie Chan这个名字同学们要熟悉,是成龙的英文名字,那么前面的an也可帮助大家,故填actor,用单数形式。 84.took【解析】句意:而且我们还和他一起___________照了。拍照:take photos, 本句所缺的是谓语动词,联系上文,故填take的过去式took。 85.me【解析】句意:明天你能把照片带给____看吗?说话的双方只有Paul和“我”,故填me, show sb. sth.给某人看某物。【2013湖南益阳】B) 完成对话& && 通读下面的对话,然后根据上下文补全对话内容。A: Hi, Lin Yang! How was your vacation? B: It was pretty good. A:&&& 71&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B:& I went to Dalian.A:&&&& 72&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .B: I went there with my pen pal. A: Your pen pal ?&&&&& 73&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B: He comes from Beijing. A:&&&&&& 74&&&& ?B: He is tall and thin. He is a boy with a big head.A:&&&&& 75&&&& ? B: Because we both like the sea. A: I hope I can go there some day. 71. Where did you go?72. Who did you go there with?73. Where does he come from? 74. What does he look like?75. m]Why is he your pen pal ?【2013湖南娄底】A)完成对话(共5小题,计10分)通读下列对话,然后据上下文补全对话内容。There will be a sports meeting in the school next week. Tony wants to take part in it, but he doesn’t have a sports T-shirt. So he decides to buy one.S= Shop assistant&T= TonyS: Good morning.&& 61&&& T: Yes, please. I’d like to buy a sports T-shirt.S:&& 62&& T: My favorite color is white.S: How about this one?T: Oh, it’s very nice.&& 63&&& S: 180 yuan.T: It’s too expensive. I can’t pay for it. Do you have a cheaper one?S: Yes. This one is only 100 yuan.T: Well, this one looks very good, and the price is OK.&& 64&&& S: Here you are.T:& 65&& 【答案】61. Can I help you?/ What can I do for you?62. What’s your favorite color?/ What color do you like best? /What color is your favorite?63. How much is it?/ How much is this one?64. I’ll take it.65. Thank you./ Thanks (a lot).& 文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语补全对话 的文章

随机推荐