2015中考英语补全对话话,谁来帮帮我?

谁能给我些英语的补全对话和词汇填空题啊?_百度作业帮
谁能给我些英语的补全对话和词汇填空题啊?
谁能给我些英语的补全对话和词汇填空题啊?
补全对话:A.Hello,Emma,have you ever been to Qingdao? B.Yes,I have. A.How many times have you been there ? B.[ ] A.olny once?When did you go there? B.Tow years ago. A.[ ]. B.Great!It is a very beautiful please.Especially the beaches and the waves. A.[ ] B.Yes,I did.I went swimming and boating during my stay. A.What about other water sports? B.[ ]. A.Surf?How did you learn to surf? B.I learnted it from my uncle before I com here. A.[ ]? B.Yes,I did like to .I'll teach you how to surf in the next summer holidysA.Hello,Emma,have you ever been to Qingdao? B.Yes,I have. A.How many times have you been there ? B.[once ] A.olny once?When did you go there? B.Tow years ago. A.[ What do you think of Qingdao?]. B.Great!It is a very beautiful please.Especially the beaches and the waves. A.[ Did you go to the beach?] B.Yes,I did.I went swimming and boating during my stay. A.What about other water sports? B.[Surf ]. A.Surf?How did you learn to surf? B.I learnted it from my uncle before I com here. A.[ Did you like it?]? B.Yes,I did like to .I'll teach you how to surf in the next summer holidys.完形填空:A man was sitting to the doctor’s office. He was telling the doctor about his
, “I like football, doctor,” he said. “Please help me. My life has
been a good one since I was
in football and it is getting worse and wore(越来越糟). I can’t even
well at night. When I close my
, I’m out there in the football field
after a flying ball. When I wake up, I’m more
than I was when I went to bed. What am I going to do? ”The doctor sat back and said, “First of all, you
to do your best not to dream(做梦)about football. Before you are falling asleep(睡着), try to
about something else. Try to think that you are at a party and someone is going to give you several million(几百万)dollars. ”“Are you crazy(发疯的)?” the man shouted. “I’ll
the ball soon!” 1. A. problem
D journey 2. A. always
B. already
D. often 3. A. interested
B. careful
4. A. work
D. sleep 5. A. doors
B. windows
D. eyes 6. A. booking
B. playing
C. running
D. waiting 7. A. worried
C. surprised
D. pleased 8. A. want
D. decide 9. A. hear
D. think 10. A. miss
D. pass 参考答案 1-5 ACADD
6-10 CBCDCThe population problem may be the
1 one of the world today. The world's population is growing
2 . Two thousand years ago, there were only 250 million people
3 the earth. Four hundred years ago, the number was
500 million. But at the beginning of the
5 century, the world's population was about 1,700 million.In 1970, this number was 3,600 million. In 1990, the number was five billion. A
6 report says that the world population will
7 six billion by the end of the 20th century. This is just ten
8 after it
9 five billion. People say that by the year 2010, 10 may be seven billion.1.A.great
B.greater
C.greatest
D.greating2.A.faster and faster
B.fast and fast
C.fastest and fastest
D.faster and fast3.A.in
D.for4.A.nearly
D.over5.A.twenty
C.twentieth
D.twelfth6.A.USA
D.PLA7.A.past
D.passes8.A.weeks
C.seasons
D.years9.A.get
C.reached
D.reach10.A.this
D.itKEY: 1.C英语补全对话来明白人Excuse me,where is anna?I have't seen her for a long time.空She wants to visit the shanghai Expo.-------------Really?空She went there last monday._百度作业帮
英语补全对话来明白人Excuse me,where is anna?I have't seen her for a long time.空She wants to visit the shanghai Expo.-------------Really?空She went there last monday.
英语补全对话来明白人Excuse me,where is anna?I have't seen her for a long time.空She wants to visit the shanghai Expo.-------------Really?空She went there last monday.
第一个空:Maybe she had went to Shanghai第二个空:When did she go there英语的补全对话是我的弱项.英语里面补全对话这一类的题目我不会做,而且是那种没有选项,完全是自己填写的补全对话,谁能给我点窍门?_百度作业帮
英语的补全对话是我的弱项.英语里面补全对话这一类的题目我不会做,而且是那种没有选项,完全是自己填写的补全对话,谁能给我点窍门?
英语的补全对话是我的弱项.英语里面补全对话这一类的题目我不会做,而且是那种没有选项,完全是自己填写的补全对话,谁能给我点窍门?
对于这种题目有两点非常重要1、语感 平时要多读多背课文来加强语感,这样遇到这种题,根据平时经验和语感就能猜出个大概了2、答题技巧 对于这种题,你一定要能看懂它在讲什么,能找到文章给你的线索.一般的补全对话大都是让你根据答句写问句或者是日常用语的考察,如果是根据问句写答句,其实就是就划线部分提问类型的题目,平时多积累一般没有多大问题;至于日常用语考察,基本上就是①问候②感谢③祝福④道别这几种像我一般做这种题目,都是按以下几个步骤做的:1、自己带空默读对话(就是不看空读一遍),有的时候语感不错的,都能把这空的答案读出来了2、再读一遍,开始做题,要注意文章线索、提示(注:第一遍就读出来了的答案,后面千万不要改)3、最后读一遍检查,看有没有不符合情景的这种方法对于完形填空也很有效.最后再提一点建议,英语这门学科无非是多听(练语感、听力,可以听英文歌,唱英文歌来加强),多说(练语感、口语,这个就只能靠自觉了,可以跟着磁带读,模仿发音),多背(可以只背重点句子,但语法知识点必须理解记忆下来),多写(各种题型、作文多写,当然不能盲目的去做,首先要选择适合自己的辅导题,提高就写“典中点”,巩固就写“导与练”,其次要在复习之后再写,什么都不知道写了也是白写,最后写完一定要对答案,不懂的错误要问老师弄懂.每次不一定要写很多,但单选、完型填空、句型转换是必写的.)这是我对于学习英语的一点经验,希望对你提高英语成绩有帮助,按照这来做并坚持下去,你的英语成绩一定会有改善的,加油,预祝你英语成绩更上一层楼!
你说的应该是六选五之类的,有的是选择单词,有的是选择句子。选择单词的应对方法是:先看懂单词的意思,基本知道单词的词性(动词、名词等);然后通读对话,找到对话中的空格出填的单词应该是什么词性的(名词还是形容词等);根据上下文来判断应该是回答还是提问。选择对话的应对方法是:看懂句子的意思,将句子归类,哪些是问句,哪些是答句;然后通读对话,找到对话中哪里是提问,哪里是回答,一般要联系...
平时多多看看英语课文,背一背,自己写几篇英语作文,差不多了。会英语的来看看【五年级】补全对话:1\lily:【 】is your favourite season,john?2\ john:[ ]is summer.3\ lily:why do [ ] like it 4\ john:because i can swim and eat ice-creams.[ ] about you?5\ lily:my [ ] season is winter.6\ john:[ ] do _百度作业帮
会英语的来看看【五年级】补全对话:1\lily:【 】is your favourite season,john?2\ john:[ ]is summer.3\ lily:why do [ ] like it 4\ john:because i can swim and eat ice-creams.[ ] about you?5\ lily:my [ ] season is winter.6\ john:[ ] do
会英语的来看看【五年级】补全对话:1\lily:【 】is your favourite season,john?2\ john:[ ]is summer.3\ lily:why do [ ] like it 4\ john:because i can swim and eat ice-creams.[ ] about you?5\ lily:my [ ] season is winter.6\ john:[ ] do you like winter?7\ lily :[ ] it's white ang i can [ ] a snowman.
按顺序依次是:what it you what /how favourite why because make `(*∩_∩*)′
1 what 2 It 3 you 4how 5 favourite 6why 7because 8 make 若满意请采纳为最佳答案
WhatMineyouHowfavouriteWhyBecausemake
what&2.it&3.you&4.what&.5.favourite&6.why.7.because,&&make不懂可以追问,我在线
】is your favourite season,john?
]is summer.3\ lily: why do [ you
] like it ? 4\ john: because i can swim and eat ice-creams.[ What
] about you? 5\ lily: my [ f...初二英语补全对话Ann:HI,Bob!why are you unhappy?Bob:I____annoyed just now when i was in library.Ann:Really?I hear you like____very much.Couldn't you____the books you like?Bob:No.While I was reading.Tom talked______me.Because i wanted to be pol_百度作业帮
初二英语补全对话Ann:HI,Bob!why are you unhappy?Bob:I____annoyed just now when i was in library.Ann:Really?I hear you like____very much.Couldn't you____the books you like?Bob:No.While I was reading.Tom talked______me.Because i wanted to be pol
初二英语补全对话Ann:HI,Bob!why are you unhappy?Bob:I____annoyed just now when i was in library.Ann:Really?I hear you like____very much.Couldn't you____the books you like?Bob:No.While I was reading.Tom talked______me.Because i wanted to be polite,I had to____to talk to him.Ann:That's too bad.I don't like it_____someone talks to me in the library.Why didn't you tell him that?Bob:What____I say?Ann:I think you can say,"Would you mind _____to me after school?"or"Could you please not to talk to me now?”
Ann:HI,Bob!why are you unhappy?Bob:I_got___annoyed just now when i was in library.Ann:Really?I hear you like__reading__very much.Couldn't you__find__the books you like?Bob:No.While I was reading.Tom talked___to___me.Because i wanted to be polite,I had to__answer__to talk to him.Ann:That's too bad.I don't like it___if__someone talks to me in the library.Why didn't you tell him that?Bob:What__should__I say?Ann:I think you can say,"Would you mind __talking___to me after school?"or"Could you please not to talk to me now?”有错请指出~

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语补全对话 的文章

随机推荐