高中英语作文《一百年后的我的寒假生活高中作文》带翻译

优秀高中英语作文带翻译
【网络综合-优秀高中英语作文带翻译】无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的优秀高中英语作文带翻译,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。英文:In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least. My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country.
China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages. Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream. 翻译: 在我心目中,每个人都应当有自己的梦想。我认为有一个梦想就是我们有一个想法,然后我们将尽一切事情以达到目标。只要我们有一个目标得以实现,我们不会盲目至少。 我的梦想是成为一个成功的志愿者,帮助那些需要帮助的人。当然,做一个好是非常困难的,但我会尽我所能做到让所有人满意。这是我的梦想。我要尽我所能来帮助我国贫困病人。中国是一个发展中国家,需要有良好的志愿者,特别是在农村和偏远的乡村。 现在我已经是上初中一年级学生,也是我的梦想是,虽然目前我很善于学习,我还是会尽我最大努力,来做这项工作的赢家。现在我所做的一切是接近我的梦想。我觉得生活是充满希望,是丰富多彩的,我有足够的信心去实现我的梦想。求英语作文《100年后的生活》二十个词左右就可以,越简单越好,谢谢_百度知道
求英语作文《100年后的生活》二十个词左右就可以,越简单越好,谢谢
提问者采纳
我们住在宇宙中, we live in a universe. Everyone has a robot。每个人都有一个机器人,乘着飞船在宇宙中遨游, in the universe travel by spaceship.一百年后, life is very happyAfter one hundred yearsOne hundred years later,生活很开心
是原创的吗
应该还不错
当然原创,盗版我就被劈!呵呵
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
each day is very long ,just play and get the knowledge what they like,they can get a good job.The olders are very healthy .There is no poor,and
have the best heaven,and children can recieve the non-paid education ,because our country can give the yongers the best opportunity.Everyone is very happy.After their education  
The life in 2113
Just 100 years is passed,because they have no homework,we now go to 2113 year,and every home is rich
我有一个存钱罐,是六一儿童节妈妈 送给我的礼物,小羊存钱罐。它是桃心形 的,上面画着许许多多小羊,所以取名小 羊存钱罐。小羊存钱罐是紫色的,上面画 的小羊栩栩如生、活灵活现,小学二年级 作文《小羊存钱罐》。每次经过它时,上 面的小羊都朝我微笑。有一次,我没事情 干,就拿着一支笔来画存钱罐上的小羊, 它们都一个个睁大眼睛看我画呢!希望我 能把它们画得好看。一个炎热的夏天,我 看见小刚在买冰棒,实在忍不住了,就跑 到小羊存钱罐的前面,正想拿钱。可是, 上面的小羊一个个严肃地看着我,好像有 说:“不许拿钱,这些钱是买书的。”我对 小羊存钱罐充满了喜爱之情
你把汉语意思发过来,我翻译
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: →
→ 英语作文
我最好的朋友英语作文带翻译
My best friend--我最好的朋友带翻译
本文翻译由第二教育资源网原版提供,请大家参考,转载请注明出处!谢谢。
My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study. .
I think our friendship will last forever.
请参考第二教育资源网提供原版中文翻译:
我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好,但是我们却各有不同。他比我更有趣,更外向,而我很严肃。他是运动型的,各种体育运动都很喜欢,而我更擅长于学习。
我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静。他又高又瘦,但是很结实,留着短发。一些时候他马虎又懒散。与他相比,我显得矮胖,而虚弱。我也是短头发。他很乐于助人,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动。我会在学习上帮助他。我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远
相关英语作文
推荐英语作文
  |    |    |    |    |  
第一范文站 CopyRight &
All Rights reserved.
备案号:鄂ICP备号 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像 违责必究评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 我的寒假生活高中作文 的文章

随机推荐