Iplay with的中文 my sister ____(play)badminton in the yard now....

Bill with Tom ____ playing badminton now.They are swimming.A.aren't B isn't Cdon't D.doesn't求结果求分析~注意用单词的适当形式My name is John.I want to join a c_____ in our school.I'm not f_____now,but maybe I can be famous someday.I c_百度作业帮
Bill with Tom ____ playing badminton now.They are swimming.A.aren't B isn't Cdon't D.doesn't求结果求分析~注意用单词的适当形式My name is John.I want to join a c_____ in our school.I'm not f_____now,but maybe I can be famous someday.I c
Bill with Tom ____ playing badminton now.They are swimming.A.aren't B isn't Cdon't D.doesn't求结果求分析~注意用单词的适当形式My name is John.I want to join a c_____ in our school.I'm not f_____now,but maybe I can be famous someday.I can't sing o_____ dance,but I can do many o____ things.H_____ is a photo of me.Do you know what I an doing?I am p_____ the guitar for my classmates.They all say I can do it w____.So I think I can be in the music club.Maybe I can be a great m______ when I am older.I also like to read story books and I am good at w_____ stories.Many friends ask me to work f____ the school magazine.
BMy name is John.I want to join a club_____ in our school.I'm not free_____now,but maybe I can be famous someday.I can't sing or_____ dance,but I can do many other____ things.Here____ is a photo of me.Do you know what I an doing?I am p_laying____ the guitar for my classmates.They all say I can do it well____.So I think I can be in the music club.Maybe I can be a great musician______ when I am older. I also like to read story books and I am good at writing_____ stories.Many friends ask me to work for____ the school magazine.
第二个空可不可以填 finding
不可以,,,,FREE还好
B第一句应该视作第三人称单数做主语,排除A,后面的playing是现在分词,所以不选C和D。
B。with后的非主语。记住:with后无主。
B isn't 主语是Bill,第三人称单数,另外是现在现在进行时,所以选Bwith Tom 并不做主语 ,如果是and tom,主语就是复数
B isn't 主语是Bill,第三人称单数,另外是现在现在进行时,所以选Bwith Tom 并不做主语 ,如果是and tom,主语就是复数 。主语部分如果是用介词或介词短语连接,谓语与介词或介词短语前面的主语保持一致。八年级上册第二单元测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级上册第二单元测试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢2012年上海市初三二模英语试卷答案大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012年上海市初三二模英语试卷答案大全