> Your Eyes (电影“初吻”主题曲) - Cook Da Books
Sorry!此歌曲本站不提供试听,如果您是本作品的所有人希望该作品提供上线试听,
Your Eyes (电影“初吻”主题曲) - Cook Da Books 歌词
歌手:Original Love
所属专辑:Original Love Disc One
歌曲:Your Eyes (电影“初吻”主题曲) - Cook Da Books mp3
Your Eyes (电影“初吻”主题曲) - Cook Da Books Original Love歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网/ting/28729.html
I never meant to give you mushrooms girlI never meant to bring you to my worldNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my faultI never meant to give you mushrooms girlI never meant to bring you to my worldNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my faultI went to John's rave with Ron and DaveAnd met a new wave blonde babe with half of her head shavedA nurse aid who came to get laid and tied upwith first aid tape and raped on the first dateSusan -- an ex-heroin addict who just stoped usin.was into bosse andalternative music. told me she was about to use it agzin. I said wiat firsttry this hallucionagin, its better than heroin and the the booze and the gin.come here lets go in here. Who's in the den? (It's me and Kelly) my bad! letstry another room "I don't trust you" shut up slut chew up this mushroom. thiswill get you in touch with your roots. We'll get bare-foot but naked and runin the woods. "oh hell might as well try 'em this party is so drag." Oh dag Ididn't mean for you to eat the whole bag! (huh)Chorus:I never meant to give you mushrooms girlI never meant to bring you to my worldNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my fault i'm sorry2nd repeat same as original ChorusI never meant to give you mushrooms girlI never meant to bring you to my worldNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my fault"Yo Sue!" Get away from me, I don't know youOh shoot, she's tripping.. I need to go puke!! (Bleahh!)I wasn't tryin to turn this into somethin majorI just wanted to make you appreciate nature.Susan stop crying i don't hate ya. the worlds not against you I'm sorry yourfather raped ya. So what, you had your poochie in your dad's mouth. Thats noreason to start wiggin and spaz out.she said "Help me I think I'm having a seisure!"I said "I'm high too (bitch) Quit grabbin my T-shirt (let go!)Would you calm down you're startin to scare me.she said " I'm twenty-six years old and I'm not married. I don't have anykids and I can't cook"I'm over here Sue, (hi) you're talkin to the plant, look!We need to get to a hospital 'fore it's too lateCause I never seen no-one eat as many shrooms as you ate.I never meant to give you mushrooms girl whoops!I never meant to bring you to my worldNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my faultit was an accident!I never meant to give you mushrooms girlI never meant to bring you to my worldNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my faultSusan (wait!) Where you goin? You better be careful Leave me alone dad, I'm sick of gettin my hair pulledI'm not your dad, quit tryin to swallow your tongueWant some gum? Put down the scissors, 'fore you do somethin dumbI'll be right back just chill baby please?I gotta go find Dave he's the one who gave me these."John, where's Dave at before I bash you?" He' I think he's takin a crap dude!"Dave! Pull up your pants, we need an ambulanceThere's a girl upstairs talkin to plantschoppin her hair off, and there's only two days leftof Spring Break, how long do these things take to wear off?" Well it depends on how many you had? I took three she ate the othertwenty-two caps Now she's upstairs cryin out her eyeballs,drinking lysol."She's gonna die dude." I know and it's my fault!My god!I never meant to give you mushrooms girlI never meant to bring you to my world i'm sorryNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my faultwhat do i do?I never meant to give you mushrooms girlI never meant to bring you to my worldNow you sitting in the corner cryingAnd now it's my fault my faultMy God, I'm so sorry!I'm so sorry! Susan please wake up!Please! Please wake up!! What are you doing?!You're not dead!! You're NOT dead!I know you're not dead!
发行时间:
发行时间:2003-9
发行时间:2003-9
发行时间:2003-9|||||||||||||||
您的位置:&>&&>&更新时间: 10:35:20
Cook the books 做假账
The script of this programme 本节目台词
收听与下载
Neil: Hello and welcome to the BBC Learning English kitchen with me, Neil, and my ant, Feifei.
Feifei: 欢迎收听BBC英语教学为你制作的 Authentic Real English 《地道英语》。I am very excited today because Neil has asked me to be his ant in the BBC Learning English kitchen. 今天我们在厨房里为大家录制这期节目。
Neil: That's right. I've started boiling the water in the saucepan and now I'll prepare the ingredients.
Feifei: Oh, I'm so excited! I wonder what Neil is going to cook. 不知道 Neil 要做什么好吃的。他首先开始准备需要的材料 ingredients.
Neil: There we go.
Feifei: Neil. I think you are emptying your bag from the library rather than the super... 我怎么觉得 Neil 好像有点儿晕头转向的,要做饭应该先来整理超市买回来的材料,可是他怎么把书包里所有的书都掏出来了?
Why is Neil cooking books?
Neil: No Feifei, this is right. I'm going to cook the books.
Feifei: Cook the books?! 你要把这些书当成原材料做饭吃?你疯了吗?
Neil: Yes, Feifei. I might look happy and full of joy but there's something terrible I have to admit.
Feifei: Oh no. What's that? 你确实看起来挺高兴的,你到底怎么了?
Neil: Well... I have serious financial . (Whispering) I am millions of pounds in debt.
Feifei: Oh no! Neil 欠了一屁股债,几百万英镑,我的天呐!不过把书做成饭跟还债有什么关系?How will cooking the books help?
Neil: It's an expression in English. If you 'cook the books', you change the numbers in a company's financial records so you can take some of the money for yourself illegally.
Feifei: Neil! 英语表达 to cook the books 意思是篡改账本,做假账,从而能往自己的口袋里装钱。请听以下例句:
A: Did you hear Dave the accountant got fired for stealing from the company?!
B: Yeah, he'd been cooking the books for years.
A: The chief executive of that bank got sent to jail for cooking the books.
B: Well, I think he deserves it. Fraud is a serious crime.
Feifei: Are you cooking the books so you can pay off your debts? 你真打算用篡改账本的方法来帮你还债吗?
Neil: Yes, it's the only thing I can think of. I'm desperate!
Feifei: I don't think that's a good idea, Neil. Fraud 欺诈 is a serious crime. Oh, but hang on. What's that floating on the top?
Neil: Oh it's just a
ticket. I use them as bookmarks.
Feifei: Neil 把彩票当书签用。Let me check the
numbers on my smartphone.
Neil: What's the point? I never win.
Feifei: You've won!
Neil: I've won!
Feifei: Neil 买的彩票中了头奖 - 他现在可是名副其实的百万富翁了!
are over! Let's ! Let's have a meal! Here - this one I've just cooked.
Feifei: 这真是功夫不负有心人。Mmm - these books are actually delicious!
Neil: Not bad, are they?!
我用英文来说两句
&&&密 码:
&&&验证码:
游客请勾选 游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。cook__the__books
BBC英语教学北京广播网 ... Six-pack 六块腹肌 Cook the books 做假账 Worth its weight in gold 非常有价值.
- 基于1596个网页
收集短语 ... break even 不盈不亏 cook the books 伪造或窜改财务报表,造假账 pass the buck 推卸责任,把为难的事推给别人.
- 基于164个网页
英语词汇起源及妙记(2)_中小学教育网 ... cut-and-dried words 套话 Cook the books 造假帐 Continents and Oceans 大洲大洋.
- 基于62个网页
伪造或窜改财务报表
收集短语 ... break even 不盈不亏 cook the books 伪造或窜改财务报表,造假账 pass the buck 推卸责任,把为难的事推给别人.
- 基于54个网页
cooked the books
假帐 he might have cooked the books .他也许做了假帐。
- 基于2个网页
the cook book
菜谱上 I have learned to make hot candied apples from the cook book .我从菜谱上学会了做拉丝苹果。
- 基于3个网页
cook the book
做假帐 entrepreneur 企业家cook the book 做假帐regulatory system 监管体系
- 基于36个网页
from the cook book
从菜谱 I have learned to make hot candied apples from the cook book .我从菜谱上学会了做拉丝苹果。
- 基于3个网页求cook da books的一首歌《your eyes》的歌词_百度知道
求cook da books的一首歌《your eyes》的歌词
Your eyes你的眼睛 Opened wide as I looked your way睁大双眼就想我看你的样子 Couldn't hide what they meant to say不能隐藏他们想说些什么 Feeling lost in a crowded room感觉丢失在拥挤的房间 It's too soon for a new love对于初爱来说这来的太快 When you smile your eyes show your heart当你微笑时你的眼睛展示着你的心 Lost inside a soul torn apart在流泪的心灵中丢失方向 Feeling alone with people around感觉很孤单尽管人们在我周围 True love is so hard to find now真爱在现在是如此难寻 You think you're so misunderstood你认为你被误解得很深 I'd explain if only I could我愿意解释如果我还能够 Something tells me this time it's real有时告诉我这次是真的 The way that I feel我所感觉到的 Your eyes like the blue in the summer skies你的眼睛像夏日天空的那种蓝 Caught my gaze as I looked across当我看到时就吸引了我的目光 Feeling lost in a magic maze感觉像丢失在魔法的迷宫中 It's too soon for a new love对于初爱来说这来得太快 You can't hide that look in your eyes你不能隐藏你眼中所诉说的东西 Open wide you seem so surprised睁大时你显得那样惊奇 Searching around for somebody new在周围寻找着新人 True love is hard to find now真爱在现在是如此难寻 When you smile your eyes show your heart当你微笑时你的眼睛展示着你的心 I feel mine is falling apart我感觉我在深陷 Don't you see the way that I feel你没有发现我的感受吗 My loving is real我的爱是真的 When you're lost your eyes show you how I should like to know I'm a part当你丢失的时候你的眼睛展示着我是多么希望成为你的一部分 When your eyes shine I'll know you're mine当你眼睛闪光的时候我将知道你是属于我的。 For all of the time永远
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Open your eyes
To the millions of lies
That they tell you everyday
Open your mind
To the clever disguise
That the advertisements say
How do they know
What's good for you?
Wake up, wake up, whoa
Wake up, wake up, whoa