2011年6月全国公共英语等级考试5级2011什么时候放暑假可以...

高分悬赏:2011年6月全国公共英语等级考试5级的作文题目是什么?_百度知道
高分悬赏:2011年6月全国公共英语等级考试5级的作文题目是什么?
分悬赏!能否描述一下内容和话题:2011年6月全国公共英语等级考试5级的作文题目是什么?(也就是最近的一次考试的作文题目)急用
I take a mirror to the leftI hope every day &61&quot, music past. Time in singing, but I saw the crowd of teachers and students ares day song. They LiangKai throat struggled to sing and spread out his hands tried clap, he turned and went to school running, full of spirit and jubilant, I don&#39, comb painting makeup. The first step, with the bell LiangKai roostertails singing voice to celebrate & children's ,. The second program is grade six elder brother and sister chorus performances. In fast This we play in the fifth grade. Clap your hands See small classmate a lively and beautiful.
The first program is a grade for the children rehearse for the international children't know that I jump have much good, it&#39.
In the morning. We want to use the dance of joy to celebrate &quot. They lined up in huge team, ls right look in the pretty, I would get out o61&quot. S61&quot, clap hands all red. Today I am very happy
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
全国公共英语等级考试的相关知识
其他5条回答
I hope every day &61& children's day has finally come.
In the morning, I would get out of bed at five thirty. The first step, comb painting makeup, I take a mirror to the left, it's right look in the pretty, he turned and went to school running.
The first program is a grade for the children rehearse for the international children's day song. Clap your hands See small classmate a lively and beautiful, full of spirit and jubilant. They LiangKai throat struggled to sing and spread out his hands tried clap, clap hands all red. The second program is grade six elder brother and sister chorus performances. They lined up in huge team, with the bell LiangKai roostertails singing voice to celebrate &61&. Time in singing, laughter and applause, music past. In fast This we play in the fifth grade. We want to use the dance of joy to celebrate &61&. Standing on the stage, I don't know that I jump have much good, but I saw the crowd of teachers and students are looking at we laugh, toward us applause. Today I am very happy! 这是最新的,可能有点雷同
给一个报社的编辑写一封信,因为一个母亲说她的儿子今年高考,是出国留学读本科好还是等将来国内大学毕业出国读研究生。写一下你的观点。
给一个报社的编辑写一封信,因为一个母亲说她的儿子今年高考,是出国留学读本科好还是等将来国内大学毕业出国读研究生。写一下你的观点。 (给我加分,上一个也是我回答的,刚注册的)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2011年6月全国大学英语四六级考试_考试频道_新浪网
专题摘要:全国大学生英语四六级考试于6月18日举行,全国约909万考生参与本次考试。新浪教育将在第一时间报道最新资讯,发布真题详解,邀请四六级名师做客新浪访谈,敬请期待。
[ ][] [] [][ ]
四级考后难度调查
这次六级考试难度如何?
还行,比较适中
挺简单的,轻松搞定
你这次考得怎么样?
哎,完蛋了!
完美发挥!期待高分!
六级考后难度调查
这次六级考试难度如何?
还行,比较适中
挺简单的,轻松搞定
你这次考得怎么样?
哎,完蛋了!
完美发挥!期待高分!
四六级考试期间,第一时间发布四六级相关资讯。
推荐最新最潮最有趣的英语学习资料。
四六级一线名师,发布最劲的备战策略。
交流四六级经验,寻找四六级“战友”。
历年四六级真题
四六级听力考前“临阵磨枪”也很有效噢。
四六级阅读考的是平时的积累。临考时刻掌握技巧是关键。
英语四六级翻译完型考前常见问题汇总。
四六级改错备考有固定公式可循,临考前过一遍吧。
作文百搭模板者比比皆是,考前送上一款实用的。
专题内搜索
专题策划:蒋泽清
专题制作:雷蕾 蒋泽清 马欣 孟令悦 马鹏飞
联系电话:(010)
zeqing1@.cn&& 查看话题
全国英语等级考试标准教程5级2006高教版
个人感觉综合利用价值并不高,因为教材一般是给时间充裕的考生准备的。
如果时间充足的话,可以考虑看一下。
全国英语等级考试 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享! 顶一下,感谢分享!
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
广告投放请联系QQ: &
违规贴举报删除请联系邮箱: 或者 QQ:8835100
Copyright &
eMuch.net, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有     -
新闻标签:
&&&&特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,教育人生网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。