1、we can find our classroom.(怎么改为否定句句) 2、we are ...

完形填空。
This is our classroom. It’s not big, but it’s very nice. The walls are ________ (1)and the desks and chairs are new. On one of the walls, there is a ________ (2)and we can find Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou on it. The_百度作业帮
完形填空。
This is our classroom. It’s not big, but it’s very nice. The walls are ________ (1)and the desks and chairs are new. On one of the walls, there is a ________ (2)and we can find Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou on it. The
完形填空。
&&&& This is our classroom. It’s not big, but it’s very nice. The walls are ________ (1)and the desks and chairs are new. On one of the walls, there is a ________ (2)and we can find Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou on it. There are some ________ (3)on the teacher’s desk. They are for our ________ (4), Miss Gao. She is a good teacher and we all like her. &&&&& I’m on ________ (5)today. I come to school early. I help my teacher ________ (6)her books and pictures on her ________ (7). I tell her everyone is here. But I’m ________ (8), Liu Mei is not at ________ (9). I don’t know ________ (10)she is. But I think she’s at home.
(&&&&&&)1. A. young (&&&&&&)2. A. map&& (&&&&&&)3. A. games (&&&&&&)4. A. friend(&&&&&&)5. A. line&&(&&&&&&)6. A. know&&(&&&&&&)7. A. desk&&(&&&&&&)8. A. good&&(&&&&&&)9. A. eight (&&&&&&)10. A. what
B. same&&&& B. clock&&&&B. numbers&&B. daughter B. duty&&&& B. find&&&& B. bike&&&& B. young&&&&B. home&&&& B. which&&&&
C. fine&& C. kite&& C. flowersC. mother C. turn&& C. put&&&&C. chair&&C. right&&C. table&&C. where&&
D. white&& D. photo&& D. lights&&D. teacher D. time&&&&D. give&&&&D. floor&& D. wrong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. school&&D. how&&&&
1-5 DACDB&&6-10 CADDCthe police can find our bikes 否定句 疑问句 和回答_百度作业帮
the police can find our bikes 否定句 疑问句 和回答
the police can find our bikes 否定句 疑问句 和回答
否定 The police can't find our bikes.一般疑问 Can the police find yur bikes?回答 Yes,they can./ No,they can't.the police是警方,用复数
否定句the police can't find our bikes疑问句can the police find our bikes?回答yes,he can\no,he can't O(∩_∩)O~
The police can't find our bikes.Can the police find yur bikes? Yes, they can. / No, they can't.完形填空,This is our classroom .It’s not big ,but it’s very nice .The walls are __1__d the desks and chairs are new .On the wall is a __2__and we can find Bejing,Shanghai and Hangzhou in it.There are some _3__on the teacher’s desk .They are_百度作业帮
完形填空,This is our classroom .It’s not big ,but it’s very nice .The walls are __1__d the desks and chairs are new .On the wall is a __2__and we can find Bejing,Shanghai and Hangzhou in it.There are some _3__on the teacher’s desk .They are
完形填空,This is our classroom .It’s not big ,but it’s very nice .The walls are __1__d the desks and chairs are new .On the wall is a __2__and we can find Bejing,Shanghai and Hangzhou in it.There are some _3__on the teacher’s desk .They are for our __4__,Miss Gao.she is a good teacher and we all like her.I’m on ___5_tody.I come to school early .I help my teacher _6___her books ,maps and pictures on her _7___ .I tell her eveyone is here .But I’ m__8___ .Liu Mei is not at ___9___.I don’t know __10__she is .But I think she ’s at home.( )1.A.old B.same C.fine D.white( )2.A.map B.clock C.kite D.photo( )3.A.games B.numbers C.flowers D.lights( )4.A.friend B.daughter C.mother D.teacher( )5.A.line B.duty C.turn D.time( )6.A.know B.find C.put D.give( )7.A.desk B.bike C.chair D.floor( )8.A.good B.young C.right D.wrong( )9.A.there B.home C.table D.school( )10.A.what B.which C.where D.how( )
答案:1-10DACDBCADDC
1-5 DACDB 6-10 CADDC
AACDDCADDC1.we can find th改为一般疑问句2.they were at school last week.3.Dinosaurs walked fast.4.i was born on Juen 6,2002.5.He was ill yesterday.改为一般疑问句急~_百度作业帮
1.we can find th改为一般疑问句2.they were at school last week.3.Dinosaurs walked fast.4.i was born on Juen 6,2002.5.He was ill yesterday.改为一般疑问句急~
1.we can find th改为一般疑问句2.they were at school last week.3.Dinosaurs walked fast.4.i was born on Juen 6,2002.5.He was ill yesterday.改为一般疑问句急~
Can&you&find&their&bones&everywhere?Were&they&at&school&last&week?Did&dinosaurs&walk&fast?Were&you&born&on&June&6,&2002?Was&he&ill&yesterday?&&/>有不明白的请继续追问,
应该填写:
1 Can you find their bones everywhere?2 Were they at school last week?3 Did Dinosaurs walk fast?4 Were you born on June 6,2002?5 Was he ill yesterday? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you find their bones everywhere?were they
at school last week?Did
Dinosaurs walk fast.?were you
born on June6,2002?was
ill yesterday?
Can we find their bones anywhere?求老师解答:听句子,补全句中所
听句子,补全句中所缺的单词.
1.You find your bike ________.2.Wang Lei is very ________.He is going to buy a car for his son.3.We must ________our classroom clean.4.Does she want to be a ________百度作业帮
求老师解答:听句子,补全句中所
听句子,补全句中所缺的单词.
1.You find your bike ________.2.Wang Lei is very ________.He is going to buy a car for his son.3.We must ________our classroom clean.4.Does she want to be a _______
求老师解答:听句子,补全句中所
听句子,补全句中所缺的单词.
1.You find your bike ________.2.Wang Lei is very ________.He is going to buy a car for his son.3.We must ________our classroom clean.4.Does she want to be a ________?5.Mrs Li hasn't come here ________.
1. somewhere&& 2. rich& &3. keep&& 4. journalist&& 5.&yet

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么改为否定句 的文章

随机推荐