请问这段话写出鸟岛上的怎么翻译?

请问这段话怎么翻译,是保密协议中的文件哦,在线等候_百度知道
请问这段话怎么翻译,是保密协议中的文件哦,在线等候
Successors –in – time
This agreement shall be binding upon the successors –in- title and permitted assigns of the parties hereto
继任者 ————间本协议应约束力继承————标题允许双
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
保密协议的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这段话用英文怎么说?_百度知道
请问这段话用英文怎么说?
说几千悠久历史文化笑死既已千能保留明明已经垃圾要别家说自祖先难道印第安美祖先种贿赂美让承认印第安祖先啊家三文明古古印度、古巴比伦、古埃及原名字呢古呵呵古代作我耻终于知道要自培养奇葩奇葩谁护既别总统都能强奸妇连家都骗何足奇
我有更好的答案
Say what thousands of years history, laugh off my head,since it has been thousands of years, people can keep? It is not like the garbage, but also to other countries is their own ancestors, is that Indian is America ancestors? A bribeAmerican let him admit Indians were his ancestors? Hethree major ancient civilizations of ancient India, ancient Babylon, ancient Egypt was the original name, and you?The ancient China? Ha ha, this place has China ancient?As a Chinese, I am ashamed of you! Finally know why you want to put their own Chinese culture into flower, if they do not work, who will take care of you? Since other presidentto the rape of women, the Ch...
Say several thousand years long history culture, smile dead, since has passed in one thousand, the heart how can you keep?It is not like garbage, also make other countries own ancestors, the indians were the ancestors of some American?A bribe us let him admit his ancestor is the indians?Somebody else's three major ancient civilization of ancient India, ancient Babylon, ancient Egypt was the original name, and you?In ancient China?Ha ha, the ancient Chinese this place?As a Chinese, I'm ashamed of you!Finally know why you want to raise their own countrymen into strange flower, if they don't, who will take care of you?Now that the President can rape women...
那你说说为什么印度还是原来的印度?埃及还是原来的埃及?
因为他们才是真正的经历几千年不灭的古国。
几千年不灭?英国那次算不不算灭?那你说说中国的灭和印度的灭有什么区别?你无非就是想说元朝,清朝的事吧?
是不是古国这种表面的东西根本不重要,重要的是现代的中国人和自己的祖先是多么鲜明的反比。
历史我不太了解,中国人像不像原来的中国人我就不评判了。反正我知道印度人也早就不是原来的印度人了。埃及也不是原来的埃及了。
哪有原来的中国人?中华民国?还是清朝?或者历史上的这些朝代都是中国?我看这片土地经历了这么多国家,良优的基因已经不存了在。
哪有原来的中国人?中华民国?还是清朝?或者历史上的这些朝代都是中国?我看这片土地经历了这么多国家,良优的基因已经不存在了。
还扯到基因上来了。这片土地上,长期以来都是汉族人统治。中间虽然皇帝易主,但是汉族人作为主体从来没有断过。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问下面的这段话应该怎样翻译成英文?是一段有关沟通的话题.沟通是一切工作的核心,它可化解员工矛盾,增强企业凝聚力.沟通应采取战术性、重复性、策略性原则,才能使企业内部信息交流_百度作业帮
请问下面的这段话应该怎样翻译成英文?是一段有关沟通的话题.沟通是一切工作的核心,它可化解员工矛盾,增强企业凝聚力.沟通应采取战术性、重复性、策略性原则,才能使企业内部信息交流
请问下面的这段话应该怎样翻译成英文?是一段有关沟通的话题.沟通是一切工作的核心,它可化解员工矛盾,增强企业凝聚力.沟通应采取战术性、重复性、策略性原则,才能使企业内部信息交流渠道更为畅通,从而增加企业的管理机制.要人工翻译的好吗
Communication as the core of all the work in an enterprise can not only resolve the controdictions existing among staffs but also can enhance the cohesive force in enterprise.Tactical,repeated and strategic communications should be applied so that interior information of the enterprise can be easier to communicate,thus management mechanism will be more consummate.自己直译的,希望可以帮到你.如图,请问这段话怎么翻译?_百度作业帮
如图,请问这段话怎么翻译?
如图,请问这段话怎么翻译?
百度翻译器
I think my strengths is that I am a very care about the details, whether in life or work. For example, during my internship, when I wrote the email, I know how different people with what kind of to...

我要回帖

更多关于 这段话 的文章

随机推荐