这个故事告诉了我们什么哲理,用英文回答 英文翻译带上翻译啊,谢了~

哲理励志英语演讲稿-世界是我们的,未来是我们的
【百度文库 - 英文写作翻译】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《哲理励志英语演讲稿-世界是我们的,未来是我们的》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。初一英语小故事 带翻译要告诉我们一个道理的_百度作业帮
初一英语小故事 带翻译要告诉我们一个道理的
初一英语小故事 带翻译要告诉我们一个道理的
Mothers day A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be wired to his mother who lived two hundred miles away.As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb sobbing.He asked her what was wrong and she replied,"I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother.But I only have seventy-five cents,and a rose costs two dollars." The man smiled and said,"Come on in with me.I'll buy you a rose." He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother's flowers.As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home.She said,"Yes,please!You can take me to my mother." She directed him to a cemetery,where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.The man returned to the flower shop,canceled the wire order,picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother's house.一个男人在花店门口停了下来,想定一束花并用快递寄给在200米外的母亲.当他下车的时候发现一个小女孩坐在路边 他问她发生什么事,和小女孩回答说:我想为我的妈妈买一束玫瑰花,但是我只有75便士,但是一支玫瑰要2美元 这个男人微笑说:跟我来,我来帮你买 他为小女孩买了玫瑰并开始定他自己的花 当他们离开时,他送小女孩回家 小女孩说:你可以把它给我的母亲.她指向着墓地,然后她把花放在了母亲干净的坟墓上 这个男人回到了花店,取消了快递 和开车去他母亲家 道理很明显:亲情很重要,无论有多么多的借口,我们都应该珍惜和亲人的每一分每一秒 (在一本书上看过,网上查了一下,应该会有用吧!)谁能给我一些有哲理的英文句子???要带中文翻译啊 不然我怕我看不懂.. 谢啦_百度作业帮
谁能给我一些有哲理的英文句子???要带中文翻译啊 不然我怕我看不懂.. 谢啦
谁能给我一些有哲理的英文句子???要带中文翻译啊 不然我怕我看不懂.. 谢啦
Nothing is impossible,什么事情都会发生。times flies 时光飞逝。All road is Rome.条条大路通罗马
1,Do not ,for one repulse,give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.别因为一次失败,就放弃你原先所要到达的目的。,2,Victory belongs to the most persevering.坚持到底就是胜利。3,Where there is life,there's hope.留得青山在不愁...
All road is Rome.条条大路通罗马
建议你去新浪开一个微博,然后搜索“英文句子”有好多人都可以关注,句子都很有哲理,翻译的也不错。分享说说到:
网友正在看…
Everyone would get tired.Nobody can take the sorrow for you.We some time need to grow up by ourselves. 每个人都会累,没人能为你承...
别将过去抱的太紧,因为那样你就腾不出手来拥抱现在了。 Dont put the past too tight, because then you cant really embrace now. 真正的...
1.我有多倔强就有多坚强 I have a stubborn will have more strong 2.若爱我就不要轻易离开我 If the love I dont leave me 3.我离开是因为...
英文说说推荐
热门说说排行当前位置: &
求翻译:老师教给我们知识
告诉我们做人的道理是什么意思?
老师教给我们知识
告诉我们做人的道理
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
teachers teach our knowledge tells us the truth in life
Teacher teaches us the knowledge to tell us the personhood the truth
Teachers teach us knowledge tells us the truth in life
正在翻译,请等待...