初三英语书面表达达。。 是写一篇英语作文哦!!

书面表达。以一种文具为题按要求写一篇英语小作文。要求:1. 要写出此文具的主要特点。 2. 条理清楚,意思连贯,标点正确,书写规范。 3. 不少于50个单词。 _____________...英语作文_小学英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
书面表达。以一种文具为题按要求写一篇英语小作文。要求:1. 要写出此文具的主要特点。 2. 条理清楚,意思连贯,标点正确,书写规范。 3. 不少于50个单词。 _____________...英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
书面表达。以一种文具为题按要求写一篇英语小作文。要求:1. 要写出此文具的主要特点。 2. 条理清楚,意思连贯,标点正确,书写规范。 3. 不少于50个单词。 _____________...英语作文
文章来源:
更新时间:
书面表达。&&&
以一种文具为题按要求写一篇英语小作文。要求:1. 要写出此文具的主要特点。&&&&&&&&&& &2. 条理清楚,意思连贯,标点正确,书写规范。&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 不少于50个单词。&&&& _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案:
&&&& I have a pencil-box. It is nice and big. It has many coloursThere are two blocks on my pencil-box. One is yellow, the other isorange. In my pencil-box, there are pens, pencils, a ruler and aneraser. I like my pencil-box very much and my pencil-box is likemy best friend.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)帮忙写一篇书面表达(英语作文)
帮忙写一篇书面表达(英语作文)
安全对每个人都很重要。中学生年龄较小,学生安全更是人们关注的焦点。请根据下列提示,写一篇关于学生安全的英语作文。
①交通安全:遵守交通规则,不闯红灯…
②食品安全:吃健康食物,不吃垃圾食品…
③活动安全:进行体育锻炼时,不要弄伤自己,不私自下河游泳…
要求:80词左右。文中不能出现真实人名,地名和校名。
不区分大小写匿名
Safety is very important to everyone. Middle school students are flowers of our country, so students’&safety is becoming the focus to us all.&& First, we must obey the traffic rules when we go out. Don’t cross the street when the traffic lights are red. Keep to the right in the street.&& Second, we should eat healthy food. Don’t eat junk food. Eat more fruits and vegetable. Eat less meat and eggs.Besides, don’t hurt ourselves while we are playing. It’s dangerous to swim in the river alone, so don’t go to the river without permission.In a word, it’s important to remember these for us all.d初中物理czwl.c
Keep to the right in the street.
我爱你~你太棒了~
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语书面表达:(写一篇作文)拜托!!急假如杰克刚来到你校读书,他和他的父母住在学校。这个星期天你和一些同学打算去公园玩,并约好在早上八点在公园集合。学校离公园不远,你给他留一张纸条,告诉_百度作业帮
英语书面表达:(写一篇作文)拜托!!急假如杰克刚来到你校读书,他和他的父母住在学校。这个星期天你和一些同学打算去公园玩,并约好在早上八点在公园集合。学校离公园不远,你给他留一张纸条,告诉
假如杰克刚来到你校读书,他和他的父母住在学校。这个星期天你和一些同学打算去公园玩,并约好在早上八点在公园集合。学校离公园不远,你给他留一张纸条,告诉他路线。
自己写的,基本符合你的要求:Hi,Jack,today we wil go to paly in the park,let me tell you how to get to the park ,it is near our school,Firstly,Go straight down the street, turn left at the third block, and go s...
写作文的话可以参考这个书面表达。记录你们家庭成员做家务的主要情况。写一篇英语作文
书面表达。记录你们家庭成员做家务的主要情况。写一篇英语作文
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文 ~
这里有近两千篇英语作文~!,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导书面表达 请你写一篇短文,谈谈你本学期的计划或打算,词数要求在80个左右。英语作文 (我要2篇,现..._百度知道
书面表达 请你写一篇短文,谈谈你本学期的计划或打算,词数要求在80个左右。英语作文 (我要2篇,现...
谢谢,词数要求在80个左右,现在要书面表达请你写一篇短文,谈谈你本学期的计划或打算,快点。英语作文(我要2篇
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The third. And I pay more attention to the knowledge which I didn&#39:&quot! I will action more, I
I will do it as good as Words of Franklin.That's what I planNever leave that until tomorrow, I will do a lot of reading to widen the range of my knowledge.secondly, all things have changed.
Tt know it clearly.
To sum up, I will do more execrises.
The second, I will ask more questions which is a puzzle for me, English, Chinese and so on,I decide to finish my homework more carefully than before. Because of these things can let me understand all of knowledge in book very well.firstly.Finally.For example, less talkingMy plan for the New termAnother new term comes again, I will never waste my time again, which is studying studying and studying, so action is only one thing I can do, to be more positive and more helpful, Maths.&quot.by kangqiaonan
and 细噜仔
望采纳, which you can do today, but one thing I have never forgotMy plan for the New term
New term is coming, you know Franklin said ,so I should have a study plan to promote myself, time is too improtant to let me get a good performance. and try to combine thoery to practice
My plan for the New term
New term is coming, all things have changed, but one thing I have never forgot, which is studying studying and studying.
The first thing, I will never waste my time again, you know Franklin said :&Never leave that until tomorrow, which you can do today.& I will do it as good as Words of Franklin.
The second, I will ask more questions which is a puzzle for me. Because of these things can let me understand all of knowledge in book very well.
The third, I will do more execrises.For example, English, Maths, Chinese and so on.
To sum up, time is too improtant to let me get a good performance, so action is only one thing I can do! I will action more, less talkingMy plan for the New termAnother new term comes again,so I should have a study plan to promote myself.firstly,I decide to finish my homework more carefully than before. And I pay more attention to the knowledge which I didn't know it clearly.secondly, I will do a lot of reading to widen the range of my knowledge. and try to combine thoery to practice.Finally, I will learn to adjust, to be more positive and more helpful.That's what I plan to do in a new term.
作文建议你用易改英语写作辅助软件。纠错、润色、模板功能都OK。你百度下易改就可以了。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐