帮忙翻译日语把这个推荐信翻译成英文在线等,着急

一个英译中的推荐信``英语高手帮帮忙``_百度知道
一个英译中的推荐信``英语高手帮帮忙``
假定Media Hotel事部经理.秘书王芳打算离家较远家外贸公司应聘相应职位请写封信.信介绍王芳基本情况.前进职业技术院商务英语专业毕业擅英语能熟练操作计算机待诚恳与睦相处工作效率高三秘书工作经验其认应介绍情况.收信John Brown 新秋外贸公司事经理
提问者采纳
Dear John Brown (说Dear Mr Brown ): As the manager of the personnal department of the Media Hotel,I'm pleased to recommend wangfang ,my previous secretary,to your company .wangfang graduated from qianjin professional technology college ,her major is business english.she is good at english and she can operate the computer skilled. she is Sincerity to everyone and gets on well with everybody .she has a high work efficiency.she works as a secretary for 3 years .wangfang often came up with creative ideas. If you accept her, you will find that her drive and sense of purpose very contagious .In view of all that I know of her, I strongly recommend her. If you want to know more about her, please don't hesitate to contact with me.希望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
推荐信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求助+有赏】求英语达人帮忙润色教师推荐信.推荐信是我自己从中文翻译过去的,由于水平有限,肯定不少问题.我希望能改的能地道一些,更像老师的口吻.DearAdmission Committee,As an associate professo_百度作业帮
【求助+有赏】求英语达人帮忙润色教师推荐信.推荐信是我自己从中文翻译过去的,由于水平有限,肯定不少问题.我希望能改的能地道一些,更像老师的口吻.DearAdmission Committee,As an associate professo
【求助+有赏】求英语达人帮忙润色教师推荐信.推荐信是我自己从中文翻译过去的,由于水平有限,肯定不少问题.我希望能改的能地道一些,更像老师的口吻.DearAdmission Committee,As an associate professor in CapitalNormal University of China,I have had the pleasure of knowing Yang Danyu for oneyear.At his request,I am more than happy to write this letter ofrecommendation.I first noticed this student when she applied to me for joining in my programgroup in Undergraduate Scientific and Technological Innovation Project.Accordingto the recommendation from the vice-prexy,I agree to addher in.As she was a freshman then,I gave her some basic tasks and let herfollow the other group members.After a period of observation,I have perceivedthat Yang is talented and responsible student.She takes the program reallyseriously and learns very fast.In each group discussion,she is outstandingbecause of her enthusiasm and enterprise.She is eager to learn more and shethinks hard.Moreover,she is capable to get along with others very well and workwith others pleasantly.She finished each task in earnest and handed in them intime.字数超了 ,那我再摘重要一段:Yang applied her own program called data mining for the improvement of coursesystem as the leader of the group.The title of the program was proposed byherself and I am really interested in it as there is few study about it.She cameup with the idea that associate course information in the search engine onlinewith the course system.This idea not only can improving elective system,also proposea new way of using search engine approach efficiently.
1.第一句不要用had the pleasure of doing,2.总觉得用at his request 不太好,最好能写出他需要推荐信的理由,以及我很乐意写这样一封信3.第二段第三行 agreed4.在经过一段时期的观察以后 那一句,不用完成时用过去时 talented前面少了冠词.后面的一句应该用过去时.5.learns very fast好生硬,可以用类似 she has a great ability to learn这样的句子把意思说清楚6.she is outstanding because of her enthusiasm and enterprise→With the enthusiasm and spirit of enterprise she had quite outstanding performances in each group discussion.7.She is eager to learn more and she thinks hard.→She is eager to learn more and always hard-working.8.data mining你自己斟酌是否要首字母大写9. there is few study about it→ There hasn't been any study concerning this issue.另请斟酌这是否是你对这个项目感兴趣的真正原因?个人觉得因果关系并不充分10.online search engine11.This idea not only can improving elective system, also proposea new way of using search engine approach efficiently.首先仅仅是idea就真的能improve吗.然后不考虑这个的话改成this idea can not only improve.but also put forward a new and efficient way of.最后那个efficiently不要了.暂时想到这个多 不过改的都是皮毛 希望能采纳.【已解决】
高分求这封英文信的汉语翻译,接上段
I deem it a great honor to become a graduate of Hokkaido University, such as ProfMaybe you have already found many excellent students but I am very
confident that I will be one of the qualified candidate among them.Thank you very much for your kind assistance. I am looking forward to receiving your reply.**. I attend many law lectures in Peking University and Tsinghua University after I graduated at 2006. Although Hokkaido University is in the north of Japan? I’d like to provide more information upon your request. They told me that I can widen my vision and broaden my minds if I had the opportunity to study in Japan, it has the global perspectives. There are nearly 1000 international students in this beautiful univertisy. As I have strong research interests on *(填你申请老师的研究方向)*.**and Prof. Would you please consider my application and tell me whether it is possible for me to be enrolled as your graduate. Many Chinese jurist have studied in Japan, if admitted, I do believe that the study under your direction will be of great help to me. The letter of recommendation is in the attached file. I hope my background in both English and Law can meet your general requirements of entrance to *(填你申请学院的名字)*as a graduate.I eagerly wish that I can join your research group. Hokkaido University is a mainstay comprehensive university and has passed through a long period of history. I think I will live and study happy here. I never ceased learning knowledge
【最佳答案】
我确实相信研究在你的方向之下将会对我是棒帮忙。**和教授,但是它有全球的远景? 我想要在你的请求之上提供较多的数据,我在北京大学和 Tsinghua 大学叁加许多法律演讲在 2006。 在我毕业之后. 推荐的信在附上的文件中。我热心地愿我能参加你的研究团体。 我认为我将会活的而且学习快乐的在这里。 北海道大学是主要的依靠包罗万象的大学和已经通过过长时期的历史。非常谢谢你的亲切协助,我能弄宽我的视觉而且变宽我的思想。 我认为它棒的荣誉成为一个北海道大学的毕业生,如果我有了机会在日本学习。 他们告诉我,我将成为其中合格的候选人之一。**。 当我有强烈的研究兴趣在 *之上(填你申请老师的研究方向)*. 许多中国法学家已经在日本。 你会考虑我的申请而且告诉我是否我被登记如你的毕业生是可能的吗。 在这美丽的 univertisy 中将近有 1000位国际的学生。 我盼望受到你的答复。 我希望英国人和法律的我的背景能符合如一个毕业生的你的通往 * (填你申请学院的名字)* 的入口的一般需求, 像是教授学习也许你已经发现许多优良的学生了
但我很有信心。 虽然北海道大学在日本北方。 我不曾停......
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
因为我对你XXXXX的研究课题十分感兴趣,他们说。我将推荐信放在了附件文件里,如果我能有机会到日 本学习,将能开阔我的眼界和拓展我的思路。2006年毕业后。我热切希望加入您的研究小组,对我的研究是很大的帮助。我希望。对于知识的追求?我也将按您的要求向您提供更多信息,如果可以能否告知我我能否成为您的学生。虽然贵校位于日本北部,我想我肯定能在那里愉快地生活和学习,却又很大的国际影响力,我从未停止,比如XX教授和XX教授,在您的指导下,我多次参加由北京大学和清华大学组织的法律讲座,曾经学习的英语和法律能过让我符合进入XXXXX学院研究生部的总体要求。如果申请被批准!也祝你申请成功。很多中 国的法律学家都曾留学日 本,我将以进入北海道大学研究生院而荣幸。非常感谢您细心的帮助。期待能尽早地受到您的恢复。在这所美丽的校园中。北海道大学是一所著名的综合类大学可能您已经找到了很多优秀的学生。您真诚的,但是我也很有信心能成为合格候选人的一员,有近1000名国际学生,具有悠久的历史,XXXX两部分都完成。我相信。请您认真考虑我的申请...
也许你已经发现许多优良的学生了但是我是真正的
自信的我将会是在他们之中的合格候选人之一。 我不曾停止了学习知识。 在我毕业之后,我在北京大学和 Tsinghua 大学叁加许多法律演讲在 2006. 许多中国法学家已经在日本, 像是教授学习。**和教授。**. 推荐的信在附上的文件中。 他们告诉我,如果我有了机会在日本学习,我能弄宽我的视觉而且变宽我的思想。 北海道大学是主要的依靠包罗万象的大学和已经通过过长时期的历史。 虽然北海道大学在日本北方,但是它有全球的远景。 在这美丽的 univertisy 中将近有 1000位国际的学生。 我认为我将会活的而且学习快乐的在这里。我热心地愿我能参加你的研究团体。 当我有强烈的研究兴趣在 *之上(填你申请老师的研究方向)*, 我确实相信研究在你的方向之下将会对我是棒帮忙。 我希望英国人和法律的我的背景能符合如一个毕业生的你的通往 * (填你申请学院的名字)* 的入口的一般需求。 我认为它棒的荣誉成为一个北海道大学的毕业生, 如果自我承认的。 你会考虑我的申请而且告诉我是否我被登记如你的毕业生是可能的吗? 我想要在你的请求之上提供较多的......
也许你已经发现了许多优秀的学生,但我很有信心,我将成为其中合格的候选人之一。我从来没有停止学习的知识。我出席许多法律讲座后,我在2006年毕业于北京大学和清华大学。许多中国的法学家都在日本学习,如教授**和教授 **.在推荐信中附加的文件。他们告诉我,我可以扩大我的视野,拓宽我的头脑,如果我有机会在日本学习。北海道大学是一所综合性大学的支柱,并通过漫长的历史时期。北海道大学,虽然在日本北部,但它具有全球观点。有近1000个国际学生在这个美丽的大学。我想我会在这里学习和生活得很开心。 我急切地希望我可以加入你的研究小组。正如我在*强大的研究兴趣(填你申请老师的研究方向)*,我相信你的指导下研究将有很大帮助我。我希望我的英语和法律背景,能满足您的一般入学要求*(填你申请学院的名字)作为毕业*。我认为这是莫大的荣誉,成为北海道大学毕业,如果承认。 请你考虑我的申请,并告诉我,究竟是可能的,我作为你的毕业登记?我想您的要求时提供更多的信息。 非常感谢你提供的友好援助。我期待着您的答复。 此致
10-27 05:37!急~~~帮忙写份英文推荐信-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> !急~~~帮忙写份英文推荐信
!急~~~帮忙写份英文推荐信
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“!急~~~帮忙写份英文推荐信”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“!急~~~帮忙写份英文推荐信”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:是大二学生,需教授推荐信一份,明年赴韩国留学,获得第一学年的一等奖学金,谢谢。平时学习刻苦努力。请尽快回复。与人为善等等~无具体字数限制,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:s scores are the most impressive你参照一下下面的这封推荐信吧;good student &quot,and skipted to the top level when he';s a sophmore!moreover,his life is always going up-wards! as a result,he also earned the name &quot.he&#39.as you can see,his enthusiasm leads him to higher standards,ranging frommore than 550 points to more than 600.dear sir or madam,希望可以帮到你, we would like to introduce you a brilliant student specializing in world trade of our university.xxx has always been outstanding and positive in his studies and life, this bright star of ours has earned quite a lot of enterprise in his life already and would be sure to own even more on his later life.he has been given the second level scholorship when he was a freshman,he is brilliant and we do hope you can accept him解决方案2:谢了~我用这篇做基础改了很多地方。工作量挺大~不过还是谢谢了也谢谢地二位~不过只能给一个人了,见谅解决方案3: Whether rendering a spread sheet analysis. He composed a joke as part of his first presentation analyzing a local plan. He has worked hard bridging the cultural gulf separating the Chinese and American ways of life. We have met and talked several times since. He can tell hip from hoopla. Sincerely, Lee always demonstrated uncanny mastery combined with critical wit. Even more importantly he offered new ideas which they (and myself) could comprehend and even assimilate. Lee‘s ambitions and abilities are in sync. Mr. He wants to expand his considerable fund of wisdom and use it to provide cultural scaffolding for commercial ties between the U. While a student in our graduate program. Lee‘s group leadership combines small &quot. Lee‘s academic credentials are truly exceptional. He can make small talk. His classmates laughed and I was witness to masterful culture spanning. Finally, an aging industrial suburb with an impoverished African American population. He has already accomplished a great deal in the face of considerable challenge. He not only knows how to reason with numbers, but quickly moves conversation toward more challenging and interesting topics. Lee is smart. He does not simply take jobs, Lee plays with Americans. Unlike most of the students I have taught from China(about 60 over the past 20 years) Lee immersed himself in American culture, and currently works as a private marketing and research firm. and China. Not only will faculty and students thank you for admitting such a fine candidate.S. He does not hide out in Chinatown or the Chinese cultural center. This diversity of experience represents a crucial resource for Lee, but how to render incisive and imaginative arguments in English, does not usually attract the interest and attention of foreign students from Asia. Harvey. Lee has a deep reservoir of talent and ambition. It worked, customers and citizens who will benefit from his future employ. I have every confidence that he will use these considerable skills to tackle organizational problems on a larger scale. Lee came to us a confident individualist uniquely suited to cultural cross fertilization,希望有所帮助英文MBA推荐信翻译样本Dear Admissions Officer, crafting a graphicd&quot. I was Mr, Lee alone has composed essays and talks that met the sensibilities and tastes of American classmates, he did so in a manner that added value to the community, Lee took a job helping recovering drug addicts in the suburban community of Harvey, intelligent judgment and gentle persistence.S. Lee has labored for the ABC Authority, and produced an impressive record for one who has enjoyed no special privilege. While many of the Chinese I have taught performed
democracy. Lee‘s teacher and advisor for several years between 1993 and 1995: I am writing this letter to support the admission of Wenli Lee to the Harvard Business School. He rock climbs and sails. Lee swam against the strong currents of racism and fear associated with minority neighborhoods下面是一份推荐信样本, and has learned how to anticipate and even tame adversarial relations. He learned early on the painful lessons of coercive collectivism. Lee possesses and uses an easygoing manner and spirited conviviality to put people at ease. Furthermore, but so too will those employees. But more important he has acquired wisdom in the culture of both China and the U, a large public bureaucracy. He is poised and prepared to take this next step in an exciting journey, but weaves these experiences together into a framework for understanding American institutions from the inside out. He earned straight A grades in all my classes通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:你参照一下下面的这封推荐信吧,希望可以帮到你. dear sir or madam, we would like to introduce you a brilliant student specializing in world trade of our university.xxx has alwa...===========================================有发帖的时间自己不就写完了吗?不明白你在想什么? 莫名其吵。。。===========================================To XX,I would like to recommand xx to be the English representative. xx is good in English and is willing to help the others. xx is really caring for the others. I think xx is the most sui...===========================================他说,一次他给人家干活的时候,买来学外语用的录音机意外被大雨淋湿了,他急得哭了一... 他把赚的钱都用来买了书。 某次,郭荣庆的一个朋友说起要考某大学英语教育研究生,这...===========================================英语和法语教学申请条件和申请其他国家学校是一样的,上它学校主页下载表格填写,请你老师帮忙写推荐信。课程都很容易过的,而且几乎每个月都有机会出去交流,其中包括去...===========================================朋友,以及有经验的人帮忙把关。我们常常看到的一种情况是有些作者甚为喜爱自己写的... 争取在九月底前拿到所有的推荐信。如果你要求你的推荐人在线提交推荐信,不要忘了向...===========================================你要考得也不一样 所有出国考生都需要的是雅思或托福成绩,这个就相当于英语能力测... 还需要三份推荐信,如果你找中介的话他们会帮你解决推荐信的问题 最后就是你要有...===========================================你要考得也不一样 所有出国考生都需要的是雅思或托福成绩,这个就相当于英语能力测... 还需要三份推荐信,如果你找中介的话他们会帮你解决推荐信的问题 最后就是你要有出...=========================================== 最后,关于什么时候考外语。GRE的有效期是4年,如果你英语水平比较好的话现在就可... 推荐信甚至直接向国外的教授朋友推荐,可以说是"一句顶一万句"……推荐信这个不急,放...===========================================这个可以写在推荐信里。灵活性比较大,比如,你的总成绩好,就写总排名(比如,毕业时候,... 因为他们就是说的正确也是来自于这个学校的网站。况且还有风险(他们的英语还不一定...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译日语 的文章

随机推荐