Thethe lowbard twinss are _________(difference).

Do you find the d__________between the twins;答案是differences,difference请说明理由.有的说TWINS在英语里是复数,绝对用differences;还有的说你不知道是一个不同,还是多个不同.通常假定为单数.也就是一个_百度作业帮
Do you find the d__________between the twins;答案是differences,difference请说明理由.有的说TWINS在英语里是复数,绝对用differences;还有的说你不知道是一个不同,还是多个不同.通常假定为单数.也就是一个
Do you find the d__________between the twins;答案是differences,difference请说明理由.有的说TWINS在英语里是复数,绝对用differences;还有的说你不知道是一个不同,还是多个不同.通常假定为单数.也就是一个不同点、就用difference
我觉得用复数更好~因为人和人之间的不同多了去了不可能只有一点
都可以,看说话人意思
difference 【C】不同之处;
【U】不同,差异;7道词组的选择题完成63-69选择题并附上一定解释,63.the twins are so much____ that no one can tell the difference between them.a.similar b.equal c.like d.alike(请讲一下不同之处)64.I need a bike____.Could you lend me yours?a.Gre_百度作业帮
7道词组的选择题完成63-69选择题并附上一定解释,63.the twins are so much____ that no one can tell the difference between them.a.similar b.equal c.like d.alike(请讲一下不同之处)64.I need a bike____.Could you lend me yours?a.Gre
7道词组的选择题完成63-69选择题并附上一定解释,63.the twins are so much____ that no one can tell the difference between them.a.similar b.equal c.like d.alike(请讲一下不同之处)64.I need a bike____.Could you lend me yours?a.Greatly b.exactly c.badly d.extremely(请讲一下不同之处)65.the bus was five minutes late.The heavy fog caused its____.a.absence b.late c.delay d.failure(请讲一下B,C不同之处)66.although the working mother is very busy,she still____ a lot of time to her children.a.devotes b.spends c.offers d.provides67.his mother retired early____ ill-health.a.ahead of b.on account of c.in front of d.in case of68.I never expect you to ____at the meeting.I thought you went abroad.a.come up b.turn up c.take up d.pick up(A,B出现有什么不同?)69.I’ve called the hotel to____ a single room for two nights.a.keep b.reserve c.order d.buy(c,b预定有什么不同?)
63.the twins are so much alike that no one can tell the difference between them.a.similar b.equal c.like d.)alike这里A和B都只做定语,C做相象解释只用:sb.be like sb.只有D可做单独的表语.64.I need a bike badly.Could you lend me yours?a.Greatly b.exactly c.) badly d.extremely greatly:伟大地,宏伟的 exactly:精准地 badly:(与其形容词词义不同)迫切地,急切地 extremely:极端地65.the bus was five minutes late.The heavy fog caused its delay.a.absence b.late c.) delay d.failure late是形容词,delay可作名词.cause+sth.引起……应加名词.66.although the working mother is very busy,she still devotes a lot of time to her children.a.devotes b.spends c.offers d.provides devote sth.to sb.把…给… 固定搭配spend sth.on sb.花…在…身上offer sth.to sb.提供某人某物provide sth.to sb.提供某人某物注意词义以及介词搭配67.his mother retired early on accoutn of ill-health.a.ahead of b.on account of c.in front of d.in case of ahead of:提前on account of:因为in front of:在…之前in case of:以防…68.I never expect you to turn up at the meeting.I thought you went abroad.a.come up b.turn up c.take up d.pick up come up:(问题、时间、现象等)浮现turn up:(人)露面69.I’ve called the hotel to reserve a single room for two nights.a.keep b.reserve c.order d.buy reserve:预留(往往保留某些权利) order:预定(服务等)(一般都是实体到手的东西)如:order a ticket
d be alike 长得相像c 非常地c cause
na devote ....tob on account of = because ofa border 订购……货物reserve = book英语在线提问用所给词的适当形式填空1.We would like something ______(drink).2.Do you enjoy ______(visit) Beijing Zoo?3.The twins are ________(difference)_百度作业帮
英语在线提问用所给词的适当形式填空1.We would like something ______(drink).2.Do you enjoy ______(visit) Beijing Zoo?3.The twins are ________(difference)
英语在线提问用所给词的适当形式填空1.We would like something ______(drink).2.Do you enjoy ______(visit) Beijing Zoo?3.The twins are ________(difference)
to drinkvisitingdifferent
to drinkvisitingdifferent
to drinkvisitingdifferentAtell sb. apart是固定结构,表示“把……区分开”,或用tell A from B,但B项another应改为the other.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
Nobody but the twins&&&&& some interest in the project till now.&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.shows&&& B.show C.have shown&& D.has shown
来源:东北三省三校2010届高三下学期第二次联合模拟考试
题型:阅读理解
D At age 61, identical twins Jeanne and Susan no longer look exactly alike. Susan smoked for many years and is an admitted sun worshipper, whose habits Jeanne does not share. A new study of twins suggests you can blame those coarse(粗糙的)wrinkles, brown or pink spots on too much time in the sun, smoking, and being overweight. Because twins share genes, but may have different exposures to environmental factors studying twins allows an “opportunity to control for genetic susceptibility(易受影响性),” Dr. Elma D. Baron, at Case Western Reserve School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, and his colleagues explain in the latest issue of Archives of Dermatology. Their analysis of environmental skin-damaging factors in 65 pairs of twins hints that skin aging is related more to environment and lifestyle than genetic factors. But when it comes to skin cancer, the researchers say their findings support previous reports that both environment and genes affect skin cancer risk. Baron’s team examined facial skin of 130 twins, 18 to 77 years old, who lived mostly in the northem Midwest and Eastern regions of the US, who were attending the Twins Days Festival in Ohio in August 2002. At this time, each of the twins also separately reported how their skin burned or tanned(晒黑)without sunscreen, their weight, and their history of skin cancer, smoking, and alcohol drinking. The study group consisted of 52 fraternal(异卵双生)and 10 identical twin pairs, plus 3 pairs who were unsure of their twin status. From these data, the researchers noted strong ties, outside of twin status, between smoking, older age, and being overweight, and having facial skin with evidence of environmental damage. By contrast, sunscreen use and drinking alcohol appeared related to less skin damage. Baron and his colleagues say the current findings, which highlight ties between facial aging and potentially avoidable environmental factors—such as smoking, being overweight, and unprotected overexposure to the sun’s damaging rays—may help motivate people to minimize these risky behaviors.67.Which of the following is true according to the passage? A.Jeanne and Susan share all the habits including smoking. B.Skin aging is related more to environment and lifestyle than genetic factors. C.Only identical twins can take part in the research. D.Sunscreen use cannot help people have less skin damage.68.Why did Baron’s team do the research on twins? A.Twins are more likely to suffer from skin cancer. B.It may guarantee the research is not influenced by genetic factors. C.It gives others an opportunity to control twins’ genes. D.It helps find twins are exposed to different environments.69.What can you infer from the last paragraph? A.This research makes people aware of dangerous lifestyles. B.The environmental factors are unavoidable. C.Being exposed to the sun is absolutely damaging. D.There is little relationship between skin aging and environment.70.The passage is mainly concerned with___________ A.skin cancer and environment B.identical twins research C.aging skin and environmental factors D.genes and lifestyles
来源:2011年山东普通高等学校全国招生统一考试英语试卷
Diana Jacobs thought her family had a workable plan to pay for college for her 21-year-old twin sons: a combination of savings, income, scholarships, and a modest amount of borrowing. Then her husband lost his job, and the plan fell apart. “I have two kids in college, and I want to say ‘come home,’ but at the same time I want to provide them with a good education,” says Jacobs.The Jacobs family did work out a solution: They asked and received more aid form the schools, and each son increased his borrowing to the maximum amount through the federal loan (贷款) program. They will each graduate with $20,000 of debt, but at least they will be able to finish school. With unemployment rising, financial aid administrators expect to hear more families like the Jacobs. More students are applying for aid, and more families expect to need student loans. College administrators are concerned that they will not have enough aid money to go around. At the same time, tuition(学费)continues to rise. A report from the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education found that college tuition and fees increased 439% from 1982 to 2007, while average family income rose just 147%. Student borrowing has more than doubled in the last decade, “If we go on this way for another 25years, we won’t have an affordable system of higher education,” says Patrick M. Callan, president of the center. “The middle class families have been financing it through debt. They will send kids to college whatever it takes, even if that means a huge amount of debt.” Financial aid administrators have been having a hard time as many companies decide that student loans are not profitable enough and have stopped making them. The good news, however, is that federal loans account for about three quarters of student borrowing, and the government says that money will flow uninterrupted.【小题1】According to Paragraph 1, why did the plan of Jacobs family fail?A.The twins wasted too much money.B.The father was out of work.C.Their saving ran out.D.The family fell apart.【小题2】How did the Jacobs manage to solve their problem?A.They asked their kids to come home.B.They borrowed $20,000 from the school.C.They encouraged their twin sons to do part-time jobs.D.They got help from the school and the federal government.【小题3】Financial aid administrators believe that _______.A.more families will face the same problem as the JacobsesB.the government will receive more letters of complaintC.college tuition fees will double soonD.America’s unemployment will fall【小题4】What can we learn about the middle class families from the text?A.They blamed the government for the tuition increase.B.Their income remained steady in the last decade.C.They will try their best to send kids to college.D.Their debts will be paid off within 25 years.【小题5】According to the last paragraph, the government will&&&&&&.A.provide most students will scholarshipsB.dismiss some financial aid administratorsC.stop the companies from making student loansD.go on providing financial support for college students
来源:学年广西南宁三中高三下期二模英语卷(解析版)
For years I wanted a flower garden.But then we had Matthew.And
Marvin.And the twins, Alisa and Alan.And then Helen.Five children.I was too busy raising them to grow a garden.
Money was tight, as well as time.Often when my children were little, one of them would
want something that cost too much, and I' d have to say, “Do you see a money
tree outside? Money doesn't grow on trees, you now.”
Finally, all five got through high school and college
and were off on their own.
One spring morning, on Mother's Day, I was working in
my kitchen.Suddenly, I realized that cars were tooting
their horns as they drove by.I looked out the window
and there was a new tree, planted right in my yard.I thought it must be a weeping willow, because I saw
things blowing around on all its branches.Then I put my
glasses on-and I couldn't believe what I saw.
There was a money tree in my yard!
I went outside to look.It was
true! There were dollar bills, one hundred of them, taped all over that tree.Think of' all the garden flowers I could buy with one
hundred dollars! There was also a note attached: ‘‘IOU eight hours of digging
time.Love, Marvin.&
Marvin kept his promise, too.He dug up a nice ten-by-fifteen foot bed for me And my other children bought
me tools, ornaments , a trellis(格架), a sunflower stepping
stone and gardening books.
That was three years ago.My
garden's now very pretty, just like I wanted.When I go out
and tend my flowers, I don't seem to miss my children as much as I once did.I feel like they're right there with me.
I'm still not sure that money grows on trees.But I know love does!
1.Why did the mother say &Money doesn't grow on
trees&?&&&&&&&.
A.She wanted
them not to spend extra money
B.She was too
sad to say anything else
C.She told them
a truth on money
D.she just
played a joke with them
2.What do we know about the mother according to the
text?&&&&&&&.
A.She is a
bad-tempered woman
B.She believes
money can grow on a tree now
C.She is a
writer
D.She is
hard-working in housekeeping
3.What can be inferred from the text?&&&&&&.
A.The author
raised five children
B.The money
tree was a Mother Day's gift
C.It cost
Marvin eight hours to dug up the bed
D.Children
planted a weeping willow in the yard
4.Which of the following would be the best title for
the text?& ___&&&&.
A.My Money Tree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.The Garden of
My Children
C.Mother's Love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Marvin's
Promise
来源:2010年天津市高三下学期第五次月考英语
题型:单项填空
_________either the twins or John going with me when the play _________here?
A. Is; is put on&&&& &&&&&&& B.
A is put on&& &&&&&&&&& C.
Is; is put up&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.
A is put up

我要回帖

更多关于 the lowbard twins 的文章

随机推荐