几个法语强调句句的改写问题

强调句改写 如题例句:It was Haydn who encouraged Beethoven to move to Vienna.假如对Beethoven划线改写强调句,该怎么改?我改的是:It was Beethoven that was encouraged to move to Vienna by Haydn._百度作业帮
强调句改写 如题例句:It was Haydn who encouraged Beethoven to move to Vienna.假如对Beethoven划线改写强调句,该怎么改?我改的是:It was Beethoven that was encouraged to move to Vienna by Haydn.
强调句改写 如题例句:It was Haydn who encouraged Beethoven to move to Vienna.假如对Beethoven划线改写强调句,该怎么改?我改的是:It was Beethoven that was encouraged to move to Vienna by Haydn.
是对的,在这个句子中的那个that可以用who 替代的,因为是指人的.看一个句子对不对只要把改写的那个句子中的it is 和that 去掉看句子的意思是不是和原句一样
没错,改的是对的哇用强调句改写句子 I planned to meet him in the park 强调地点 She is good at singsing强调他的强项 I’m looking for you强调主语_百度作业帮
用强调句改写句子 I planned to meet him in the park 强调地点 She is good at singsing强调他的强项 I’m looking for you强调主语
用强调句改写句子 I planned to meet him in the park 强调地点 She is good at singsing强调他的强项 I’m looking for you强调主语
It was in the park that I planned to meet him.It is singing that she is good at.It is I that am looking for you.
1、强调地点:It was in the park that I planned to meet him.2、强调强项:It is singing that she is good at.3、强调主语:It is I that am looking for you.
It was yesterday evening that I saw him on the street. 希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O It was yesterday evening that I saw him英语造句 然后把造的句子改为 主语强调句 宾语强调句 时间强调句 地点强调句 It is/was…that_百度作业帮
英语造句 然后把造的句子改为 主语强调句 宾语强调句 时间强调句 地点强调句 It is/was…that
英语造句 然后把造的句子改为 主语强调句 宾语强调句 时间强调句 地点强调句 It is/was…that
Josh gave Jane an apple one hour ago in the office.It was Josh who gave her an apple one hour ago in the office.It was Jane to whom Josh gave an apple to one hour ago in the office.It was one hour ago when Josh gave Jane an apple in the office.It was in the office where Josh gave Jane an apple one hour ago.简单的主系表句子 如何改写成强调句!比如说 我就是在医院 我就是老师…大侠们,能地道一些吗?_百度作业帮
简单的主系表句子 如何改写成强调句!比如说 我就是在医院 我就是老师…大侠们,能地道一些吗?
简单的主系表句子 如何改写成强调句!比如说 我就是在医院 我就是老师…大侠们,能地道一些吗?
最常见的就是用it is (was) + 被强调部分 + who (that) .的结构.例如: I am in hospital. 如果强调的是 “我"It is I who is in hospital如果强调的是 “医院":It is the hospital where I was in.类此的 对于我就是老师:It is I who is a teacher. It is the teacher who I amwho puts so many large stones on the road改为强调句,强调whoi didn't finish my homework until 9 o'clock.改为强调句,强调didn't_百度作业帮
who puts so many large stones on the road改为强调句,强调whoi didn't finish my homework until 9 o'clock.改为强调句,强调didn't
who puts so many large stones on the road改为强调句,强调whoi didn't finish my homework until 9 o'clock.改为强调句,强调didn't
Who is it that puts so many large stones on the road?i didn't finish my homework until 9 o'clock at all.

我要回帖

更多关于 法语强调句 的文章

随机推荐