英语帮帮网啊,求哪位哥哥姐姐帮帮我啊!

求求哪位哥哥姐姐叔叔阿姨弟弟妹妹的英语高手来帮帮我= 谢咯哈.在这'_____'填上所缺的单词,第一个字母已给出.1 A i____ if people are swimming in the pool.2 Miss Liu is ill.Miss Li is going to teach us i_____.3 We have much f______ at the Xian_百度作业帮
求求哪位哥哥姐姐叔叔阿姨弟弟妹妹的英语高手来帮帮我= 谢咯哈.在这'_____'填上所缺的单词,第一个字母已给出.1 A i____ if people are swimming in the pool.2 Miss Liu is ill.Miss Li is going to teach us i_____.3 We have much f______ at the Xiangjiang Zoo.Everyone is happy.4 We must I______ now.Goodbye!5 We can see m______ birds in the zoo than on Baiyun Hill.第一题,不好意思,正确题目如下:A l(即大写L)____ if people are swimming in the pool.
1.不好意思,还没想到该填什么.2.instead 刘老师生病了,李老师将会代替刘老师为我们上课.3.fun 我们在香江动物园玩得很有趣,每个人都很高兴.4.leave 我们必须走了,再见!5.more 意思是:我们在动物园看到的鸟比白云山还多得多.
2。instead3.fun4.leave5.more
insteadfunleavemore我英语差,求哥哥姐姐帮帮忙&_百度作业帮
我英语差,求哥哥姐姐帮帮忙&
1 housework2 hardly3 Twice4 square5 Internet6 program7 full8 Maybe9 goes shopping on weekends10 How oftenOnce a week11 hardly ever12 at least13
housework 2.hardly.3Twice 4square/street & &5.Internet 6.program 7.full 8Maybe&9.goes shopping on weekends.10.How often& & Once a week11. hardly ever12.at least13.Are you free tomorrow?
houseworkhardlytwice略略program略maybegoes shopping on weekendshow often
once a week hardly everat least略的我再想想,请采纳
houseworkhardlyTwicesquare/street &&Internetprogram& 7. &full&nbs...英语翻译中文摘要随着计算机技术的飞速发展,计算机在系统管理中的应用越来越普及,利用计算机实现各个系统的管理显得越来越重要.对于一些大中型管理部门来说,利用计算机支持管理高效率完成管理的日常事务_百度作业帮
英语翻译中文摘要随着计算机技术的飞速发展,计算机在系统管理中的应用越来越普及,利用计算机实现各个系统的管理显得越来越重要.对于一些大中型管理部门来说,利用计算机支持管理高效率完成管理的日常事务,是适应现代管理制度要求、推动管理走向科学化、规范化的必要条件.医院库房管理系统是将Internet网络技术与现代管理观念相融合,从而实现库房管理的网络化,可以使库房管理更加高效、规范、安全和简便.本论文主要描述了医院库房管理系统的设计及开发.整个库房管理系统由ASP.NET开发,利用ASP.NET和SQL Server2000来实现系统的开发.本系统主要完成对医院库房库存物品的各项管理并将数据下发给需求部门,其中包括药品和其他物品的入库管理、出库管理、库存管理.对库房的出、入、修改情况可以在系统中查询.同时库房管理员也可以对该库房中货物的数据和其它信息进行修改、查询.关键字:库房;ASP.NET;SQL Server2000别要用什么翻译程序,要语法正确的谁能帮翻译个没语法错误的啊,
With the rapid development of computer technology,computer systems management is becoming increasingly popular,the use of computer management systems become increasingly important.For some large and medium-sized management,the use of computer support for efficient management of the management of day-to-day affairs,is to adapt to the requirements of modern management system,to promote scientific management,standardization of the necessary conditions.Hospital is the Treasury Management System Internet network technology with the integration of modern management concepts in order to achieve the network management of the Treasury,the Treasury can make management more efficient,standardized,safe and easy.This paper describes the hospital's warehouse management system design and development.Warehouse management system from the entire ASP.NET development,the use of ASP.NET and SQL Server2000 to achieve systems.The completion of the hospital system the Treasury of the management of inventory and demand data distributed under the sector,including drugs and other items of storage management,a database management,inventory management.Out of the Treasury,to,changes in the system can query.At the same time,the Treasury can also be the administrator of the goods in the Treasury data and other information be modified query.Keywords:T ASP.NET; SQL Server2000
English Abstract With the rapid development of computer technology, computer systems management is becoming increasingly popular, the use of computer management systems become increasingly import...
With the rapid development of computer technology, computer systems management is becoming increasingly popular, the use of computer management systems become increasingly important. For some large an...
Along with computer technology's swift development, computer's is getting more and more popular in system administration application, realizes each system's management using the computer appears more ...速求一篇小学英语作文!各位大哥哥大姐姐,明天就要交了~请你写写动物园里的动物,你最喜欢什么并用比较级进行比较!不要很长的!注意一定要用比较级!速求~六 年 级 水 平 比 较_百度作业帮
速求一篇小学英语作文!各位大哥哥大姐姐,明天就要交了~请你写写动物园里的动物,你最喜欢什么并用比较级进行比较!不要很长的!注意一定要用比较级!速求~六 年 级 水 平 比 较
yesterday,we went to school.first,i saw the elephonts.they were too large for us that we were afraid them very much.Then,we went to see the monkeys.the monkeys were more lovely then elephonts.i love them very much.Finally,we went to see tighers.they all eat meat.they are very big.we went back in the afternoon.i think this is my best place i visit.我8年级
I like zoo because fun I like pig monkey fish
I like elephant,becauseit'fun
I went to the zoo yesterday.There are some animals.Like tigers.snakes... Giraffe's neck longer than the horse.Panda is more lovely than the monkey.I like their animals.看在我那么辛苦打的份儿上。选我做最佳吧。我英语差,求哥哥姐姐帮帮忙&_百度作业帮
我英语差,求哥哥姐姐帮帮忙&
看不清楚啊亲!能重新发一下好么?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语帮帮网 的文章

随机推荐