You and I willhave never beenhave a don't break up of be in l...

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2013最新电大开放英语I(2)期末考试答案小抄100分小抄【超好用】的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2013最新电大开放英语I(2)期末考试答案小抄100分小抄【超好用】 资料. 英语 I(2)期末总复习--考核说明(秋)部分内容题型题量分值I 交际用语简短对话选择题 5 10II 词汇与结构单句或简短对话选择题 20 40III 句型转换句子根据要求转换句型5 15III 阅读理解2 篇对话或短文选择题 5 10判断题(正/误/)5 10IV 翻译英译汉完成句子 5 15总计 50 100注:本练习选自《期末复习指导册》考试样题 1,考试样题 2,形成性考核作业册的学前准备,作业 1,作业 2,作业 3,期末自测题及部份学习记录卡中出现的练习,按考试题型排序。学前准备1. Mary is my best friend. She teaches English in_____school.A. a B. the C. an2. David is a manager. Now he ___ the emails in hisoffice.A. reads B. is reading C. read3. What about _____ a film tonight?A. to see (来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])B. seeing C. see4. ―― Can I speak to Franco, please?-- ____A. Good afternoon B. One moment, please.C. How are you5. Mary runs to the bus stop and gets ___ the busNo.4.A. on B. off C. up6. There is no rice left. We ___ to get some from theshop.A. want B. need C. decide7. The gym is open ___10.00 am to 8.00 pm..A. between B. at C. from8. Which city is ___, Beijing or London ?A. cold B. colder C. the coldest9. –What’s the matter?-- I’ve got a pain ___m(来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])y chest.A. at B. from C. in10. They are very happy together. They love ____.A. each other B. themselves C. them第一部份交际用语(共 10 分)考试样题 11. ---Shall we go to a restaurant?--- See you later B. Wrong2. ---What would you like to have?--- An orange juice, please A. Right3. --- Where did you go for your holiday?--- Two years ago. B. Wrong4. ---What time will the next train leave?--- At 8.19 A. Right5. ---What are you going to do tomorrow morning?--- I saw a (来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])film with my son. B. Wrong考试样题 21. --- How was the weather?--- I’m fine, thank you B. Wrong2. --- What does he look like?----He is tall and thin A. Right3. ---Can I help you?---Nice to see you B. Wrong4. --- What’s your job?---I’m a nurse A. Right5. ---Shall we have something to eat before we go?---Nice to meet you B. Wrong作业 11.--- Shall we see a movie tonight?--- See you later . B. Wrong2. --- What would you like to drink, madam?---Can I have a gl(来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])ass of white wine? A. Right3. --- When did you e to China?--- 10 years ago. A. Right4. --- Do you like your job?--- I’m a nurse . B. Wrong.5.--- What are you going to do this evening?--- I went there with some friends. B. Wrong.作业 21. --- Hello, Xiaoyan. How was the party?--- Hi, Jack. We had a great time A. Right2. --- How are you feel today?--- I’d rather stay at home. B. Wrong.3. --- How old are you?--- Yes, I am. B. Wrong.4. --- Can I get you so(来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])mething to drink? --- Yes,please. A coca-cola for me A. Right5. --- How can I book a cheap hotel? A. Right--- If I were you, I’d phone a travel agent .作业 31. --- Are you ready to order? A. Right--- Yes. I’ll have a chicken salad please2. --- Is there a bank near here?---Yes. I saw him this morning B. Wrong3. --- When did he go to America?--- Two years ago. A. Right4. -- I went to a fashion show last night-- Who took away my book?B. Wrong5. --- Have (来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])you been to America?---I’ve never been there but I hope to go therein the future. A. Right期末自测1. ---Have you ever tried windsurfing?--- It’s very kind of you. B. Wrong2. --- Where did you go in China?---I went there by train B. Wrong3. --- Can you remember the doctor’s telephonenumber? ---Yes. It’s 6825612 A. Right4. ---Can I help you ? A. Right-Yes, please. I’d like to reserve a room.5. --- How do you like the film?--- It’s very good. I like it A. (来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])Right第二部份词汇与结构(共 40 分)考试样题 16.The boys got ______ very late this morning. Theywatched too much TV last night.A. in B. up C. together7.They _____ leave next Friday.A. decided B. decided to C. decide8.The child was named ____ his grandfather.A. after B. in C. to9.The boy ______ fluent French.A. says B. speaks C. talks10.They are building a bridge ___the river.A. through B. across C. on11.I ____ along the street when he shouted at me.A. walked B. was w(来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])alking C. walk12.He bought two books. __________ I.A. So was B. So did C. So do13.The children, ___ we met in the morning, werevery good at singing..A. that B. who C. whose14.Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday. I want to buy____ for her.A. anything special B. special somethingC. something special15.Mary is very hard-working, ______?A. doesn’t she B. isn’t she C. won’t she16.The girl stopped ____ when her mum came in.A. crying B. to cry C. cry17.The ch(来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])ildren are enjoying _____at the party.A. himself B. theirs C. themselves18.I don’t know where the key is, but I supposeI_________ it at home.A. could have left B. should have leftC. must leave19.As a news reporter, James ___ many places in theworld.A. has been to B. has gone to C. went to20.I ______ table tennis quite well, but I haven’thad time to play since the New Year.A. will play B. have played C. play21.We _____ in a small village in the count(来源:淘豆网[/p-2919859.html])ryside.Now we all live in cities..A. used to live B. live C. lived22. Last Sunday, Jane had the windows ___..A. cleaning B. to clean C. cleaned23.This jacket is not _____ for me. I need a biggersize. A. enough big B. smaller C. big enough24. A: I didn’t have time for lunch today.B: I didn’t ________.A. neither B. too C. either25.Mr Smith told Mary ____ to the office nextMonday morning.A. come B. came C. e6-10 B B A B B 11-15. B B B C B16-20. A C AA C 21-25. A
C考试样题 26.______! That fire is dangerous.A. To stop B. Stopping C. Stop7. Her article is ______ in her class.A. better B. best C. the best8.When I saw him, I ___ him ____some money.A. ask, for B. asked, with C. asked, for9. She _______ answer my phone call yesterday.A. doesn’t B. didn’t C. wasn’t10.Table tennis is __ popular sport in this country.A. more B. the most C. the best11. Mary would like to buy the handbag, ____ isvery beautiful but also rather expensive.A. that B. which C. who12. My brother __ lives in America is visiting nextweek.A. which B. who C. whom13. A: Could I see the manager now?B: I’m sorry you can’t. He has __ to Hong Kong. A.been B. gone C. stayed14.I have no idea where the cat went. She _____gone anywhere.A. could have B. should have C. must have15. If I ____ you, I would buy a house at theseaside.A. were B. was C. am16.A: Where does Mark get his hair cut?B: He cuts it ________.A. alone B. himself C. itself17. A: Would you like to go to the cinema with me?B: I’d ___________ stay at home.A. like B. prefer C. rather18. ___ it rains tomorrow, we’ll go to the cinema.A. However B. Since C. If19. It’s quite fine today. Would you like to __basketball with me?A. play B. do C. go20.Tianjin is a two-hour journey ______ Beijing.A. in B. from C. away21. John didn’t turn up ___ the meeting finished.A. by B. in C. until22.We’re going to ___ to France or Spain next year.A. either B. neither C. both23. _____ the rain, they went to work as usual.A. Although B. While C. In spite of24.I didn’t go ______ in the summer.A. somewhere B. everywhere C. anywhere25. With his help, you will have ____ to worryabout. A. nothing B. something C. anything6-10. CCC BB 11-15. B BB AA16-20.
A B 21-25. C ACCA作业 16.Today is too busy. Let’s discuss it _____ nextweek.A. sometimes B. some times C. some time7.A: I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.B: Oh, not at all, I___ here only a few minutes.A. have been B. was C. will be8.His grandfather is very healthy. He ___ drinks ___smokes.A. both, and B. neither, nor C. neither, or9.As she ____ the newspaper, Granny ___ asleep.A. read… was falling B. was reading… fellC. read…fell10.The book was rather expensive, but I bought it___.A. any way B. anyway C. even though11.The buses, __were full of people, couldn’t govery fast.A. that B. which C. there12.I have no idea who stole his wallet. It ___anyone.A. could have been B. should have beenC. must have been13.Mary said she ______ all over the world.A. had been to B. has gone to C. went to14.Mary’s father is very pleased ______ her.A. with B. at C. for15.You’d better have your hair___ before going toyour friend’s wedding.A. cutting B. cut C. to cut16.He stopped ___ TV when the dinner was ready.A. watching B. to watch C. watch17. Nice weather, ______?A. doesn’t it B. hasn’t it C. isn’t it18.Mike offered to help and so ________ John.A. does B. is C. did19.Mary told Little Tom not _____ all the money.A. spend B. spent C. to spend20.A: Have you finished your homework? B: ___.A. No, I didn’t. B. No, I haven’t finished.C. No, I haven’t.21.He used to____very hard when he was young.A. working B. work C. to work22.He has _________ gone out.A. just B. now C. soon23.We enjoy___ very much, because it is good toour health.A. swim B. to swim C. swimming24.March the 8this ________ Day.A. Woman’s B.Women’s C. Womens’25.A concert will be held in the school hall ___ 4pm ____ Tuesday.A. on… at B. in…in C. at…on6-10 CABBB 11-15BAAAB16-20 CC 21-25. BACBC作业 26.Sally is looking for a new job. She has been bored______ her job as a secretary.A. by B. from C. with7. A: ______ my glasses?B: Yes, I saw them on your bed a minute ago.A .Do you see B. Would you seeC. Have you seen8.An application form will be sent to you _____.A. on request B. on a request C. in request9.I was watching TV ______ the telephone rang.A. while B. when C. since10.They named the island _______ its discoverer.A. after B. in C. to11.Could you please tell us what kind of work___you have got experience?A. at that B. in which C. which12.You can remember what you do if you _____.A. take a diary B. keep a diary C. make a diary13.This morning I had my finger___ when I waspreparing breakfast.A. cutting B. to cut C. cut14.A: Thank you for lending me your dictionary.B: You’re e. But could you ________ to metomorrow?A. give it back B. give back it C. get back15.He is really good man, ______?A. doesn’t he B. isn’t he C. won’t he16.I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift. Do youhave _____ in mind?A. special something B. special anythingC. anything special17.My father told me ______ his trip to Xin Jiang.A. of B. about C. with18.I’ve always enjoyed ________.A. swimming B. to swim C. swim19.We used to ______ bicycles to go to work.A. ride B. riding C. to ride20.Don’t _____ him. He is writing a letter now.A. disturb to B. disturb C. disturbing21.A car hit her when she was walking ___ the road.A. through B. across C. on22. A: Have you typed the letter for me? B: ______.A. Yes, I have. B. Yes, I do. C. Yes, I’ve done.23.We haven’t seen such a beautiful film ______.A. since four yearsB. for the past four yearsC. four years ago24.My parents have _____ been to the Great Wall.A. as yet B. sometime C. never25. Shirley ______ a book about China last year butI don’t know whether she has finished it.A. has written B. write C. was writing6-10. CCA BA 11-15. BBCAB16-20. CBAA B 21-25. 作业 36.Tom helped her mother ______ the cooking.A. for B. on C. with7.I was___ my __ to school when I saw the accident.A. on, way B. in, way C. on, time8.A: ______ is at the door?B: It must be our new neighbour, Mrs Jones.A. What B. Which C. Who9.It’s a long way to get there. This is _______ westarted so early.A. why B. what C. how10. A: I haven’t eaten all day.B: You ______ be very hungry.A. must B. should C. have to11.I don’t want to watch _____ .A. anything sad B. something sadC. sad anything12.I’m going to _____ a flat near pany I’mworking at.A. hire B. borrow C. rent13.Football is so popular that it is played _______more than 20 million people in more than 140countries.A. with B. by C. for14.The boy is wearing a _____ T-shirt.A. baggy long B. long baggy C. baggy black15.They are friends of_____. Please be nice to them.A. my B. mine C. I16.Guilin is ____ the west of China.A. to B. at C. in17.Mr Smith has___gone out to meet an old friend.A.just B. once C. yet18.He loved _____ basketball when he was young.A. doing B. playing C. going19.A: _______ one is yours, Julie?B: The blue one with white flowers on it.A. Who B. What C. Which20.She to town last week.A. goes B. went C. has gone21.Get up! Mary. Tom has____ called you threetimes this morning.A. yet B. already C. never22.________ stole his camera while he is lying onthe beach.A. Anyone B. Someone C. Everyone23.I don’t know ______ to explain it to her.A. what B. why C. how24.I _____ him my bike last weekend.A. lent B. hired C. returned25.______ of her brothers came to the wedding.They don’t like her new husband.A. Either B. Neither C. All6-10. CACAA 11-15.ACBBB16-20.C ABCB 21-25.BBCAB作业--期末自测.6.Is the supermarket ____ the right or left?A. on B. in C. at7.My brother told me ____ his trip to Scotland.A. on B. with C. about8.He is a good friend of _______.A. our B. our’s C. ours9.A: Have you had your breakfast?B: No, I haven’t had it ________.A. ever B. yet C. just10.I’m really looking forward to _____ from you.A. hear B. hearing C. being heard11.Is it difficult to learn to _____ Tai Chi?A. play B. go C. do12.I have to go now. I have to pick ____ my sonfrom school.A. in B. with C. up13.I am having the TV _____ tomorrow.A. repaired B. repair C. to repair14.I had a sandwich before I played basketball,_____ I’m very hungry now.A. but B. and C. so15.The hotel is famous _____ its delicious food.A. with B. in C. for16.The doctor told Mr Smith that he wouldn’t getbetter if he didn’t ____ smoking.A. give up B. give away C. give out17.She ordered the fish, _____?A. doesn’t she B. didn’t she C. hasn’t she18.A:Which jacket do you like?B: The blue _____ over there.A. one B. it C. that19.This idea hit me when I _____ this morning.A. awoke up B. woke C. woke up20.There wasn’t___in the house when she got home.A. any B. somebody C. anybody21.Mr Hilton is not good at music. Neither _______his children.A. are B. is C. be22.I love travelling. I___most places in the world.A. have been to B . have gone to C. went to23.The manager told all the employees _____ latefor meetings.A. not be B. be not C. not to be24.We built the house ______. Nobody helped us.A. ourselves B. ours C. myself25.Sorry, I’m not free this evening.___ dinner withMike.A.I will have B. I’m having C.I have6-10.ACCBB 11-AAC16-20. 21-25.AACAB第三部分句型变换(15 分)考试样题 126. It was raining. We went home.(用 so 将两个句子合成一句)It was raining so we went home.27. They’re worried about Jim.(用 Who 针对 Jim 提问)Who are they worried about?28. She’ing here. She’s signing the contract.(用动词不定式将两句合成一句)She’ing here to sign the contract.29. He didn’t run fast. He didn’t catch the bus.(用 enough…to 改写句子)He didn’t run fast enough to catch the bus.30. “Have you got my bag?” she asked.(将句子改成间接引语)She asked if I had got her bag.考试样题 226. They smashed the window.(改成被动语态)The window was smashed (by them).27. Mary didn’t stay at homes. She went round tosee Tim.(用 instead of 将两个句子合成一句)Instead of staying at home, Mary went round tosee Tim.28. I can’t keep accounts. She can’t keep accounts.(用 neither 改写句子)I can’t keep accounts and neither can she.29. His neighbour listened to them. They damagedthe flat.(用动词 ing 的形式将两个句子改写成一句)His neighbor listened to them damaging the flat.30. Jack is responsible for all the training.(用 what 针对 all the training 提问)What is Jack responsible for?作业 126. Tim didn’t stay in the meeting. He left the office.(用 instead of 将两句连成一句)Instead of staying in the meeting, Tim left the office.27. Where is the restaurant?(用 He asked 改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked where the restaurant was.28. That cinema is very nice. The tickets are quiteexpensive. (用 but 将两句连成一句)That cinema is very nice, but the tickets are quiteexpensive.29. He’s gone to Shanghai. He’s negotiating a newcontract.(用动词不定式将两句连成一句)He’s gone to Shanghai to negotiate a newcontract.30. He didn’t run fast. He didn’t catch the bus.(用 enough…to 将两句连成一句)He didn’t run fast enough to catch the bus.作业 226. I went shopping. I needed a new pair of shoes.(用 because 将两句连成一句)I went shopping because I needed a new pair ofshoes.27.“Can you phone me later,Susan?”said David.(用 ask,to 改写句子)David asked Susan to phone him later.28. I’m a teacher and she is also a teacher.(用 so 改写句子)I’m a teacher and so is she.29. She forgot about the meeting yesterday.(用 what 针对 the meeting 改写句子)What did she forget about yesterday?30.His neighbor heard them. They made a noise.(用动词 ing 形式改写成一句话)His neighbor heard them making a noise.作业 326. He stole the laptop.(改为被动语态)The laptop was stolen by him.27.Tim didn’t go to work the next day. He cleanedup the flat.(用 instead of 将两句合成一句)Instead of going to work the next day, Timcleared up the flat.或者(Tim cleaned up the flat the next day instead ofgoing to work.)28.“I can’t find my notebook,” she said.(改为间接引语)She said that she couldn’t find her notebook.29.It was a place. He wanted to go there.(用 where 将两句合成一句)It was a place where he wanted to go.30.Tim has lost his camera. I have lost my camera.(用 so 将两句合成一句)Tim has lost his camera, and so have I.作业册期末自测26. I was too hot. I couldn’t open the window.(用 but 将两句连成一句)I was too hot but I couldn’t open the window.27. Although it rained, the visit was a ess.(用In spite of 将两句连成一句)In spite of the rain, the visit was a ess.或者(The visit was a ess in spite of the rain.)28. I’m tall and thin. My mother is too.(用 so 将两句连成一句)I’m tall and thin, and so is my mother.29. They are going to look after the cat.(用 What 针对 the cat 改写句子)What are they going to look after?30.He disturbed the burglars.(用被动语态改写句子)The burglars were disturbed by him.学习记录卡上的句型转换改为否句定,疑问句:Tom went to see his parents in the country.否定句:Tom didn’t go to see his parents in the country.疑问句:Did Tom go to see his parents in the country?改为被动语态1. Mary cleans the room every day.The room is cleaned by Mary every day.2. His neighbor stole the laptop.The laptop was stolen by his neighbor.3. They have contacted the police.The police have been contacted (by them).改为间接引语1. Jim said, “ I like swimming.”Jim said that he liked swimming.2. Susan asked, “How do you like the party?”Susan asked me how I liked the party.3.“Have you got my bag?” she asked.She asked me if I had got her bag.第四部份――阅读理解考试样题 1David and Xiaoyan arrived at the airport in goodtime. After checking in at the BA (British Airways)desk, they had their boarding passes checked, puttheir bags through the X-ray machine and wentthrough the passport control on their way to thedeparture lounge.They didn’t have anything to eat because theywould eat on the plane, but they had a coffee andthen they looked round the shops. Xiaoyan boughtsomething for Mary, but David didn’t buy anything.Then they went to the gate. They had abouttwenty minutes to wait before embarking. SuddenlyDavid realized that he hadn’t got his camera withhim. They went back and looked everywhere to seewhere he could have lost it—in the shops, in thecafé, at the X-ray machine, at the passport controland at the checking-in desk, but nobody had seen it.“ I must have left it in the café,” said David, “ Ishould have put it in my bag. I suppose thatsomeone must have walked off with it!”31. When they arrived at the airport, they had ___.A. hardly any timeB. plenty of timeC. just enough time32. They first went _______.A. to the check-in deskB. through customsC. through the passport control33. David realised that his camera was missingwhen he was ____A. in the caféB. in the departure loungeC. at the gate34. They looked for the camera everywhere except_________A. in the shopsB. at the X-ray machineC. on the plane35.David thought he must have left it __________.A. in the caféB. in the taxiC. at home31-35 A考试样题 2Dear Vicky,I live in Aberdeen, in the north of Scotland. Myfamily live in Cornwall, at the other end of thecountry. My parents are getting old now, and I reallywant to go and see them this Christmas. Theproblem is my boss. He only gives us 2 days’holiday at Christmas. It’s 500 miles to go fromAberdeen to Cornwall and then 500 miles backagain, and I’ll be exhausted (筋疲力尽) when I getback. I want to ask for more time off, but I don’t geton very well with my boss. A few months ago, hewalked into the room and heard some of us sayingrude things about him. Since then the atmosphere(气氛) has been very difficult.Anxious in AberdeenDear Anxious in Aberdeen,It’s obvious to me that you need to rebuild yourrelationship with your boss. You have hurt hisfeelings, and now that you need something from him.You have realized what you have done. There isonly one thing to do: it’s time you apologized. I’msure your boss will be relieved (宽慰的). If youexplain why you need the time off, he will probablybe more than happy to let you go. Good luck!Vicky31.The letter-writer want to ____at Christmas?A. have a long holiday abroadB. visit his parents who live quite far away.C. change his job.32. the letter-writer will travel ___ miles to go e back from Cornwall?A. 500. B. 1500 . C. 1000 .33. The letter-writer doesn’t get on well with hisboss because ______.A. his boss is a very rude person.B. his boss heard the letter-writer and others sayvery bad things about him.C. the letter-writer doesn’t like the atmosphere atwork.34. Vicky advise the letter-writer to _______?A. make his boss feel sorry about what happened.B. have a good relationship with his boss.C. apologize to his boss for what he has done.35. Vicky think the letter-writer’s boss will _____after he hears the explanation.A. be very happy to give the letter-writer a longerholiday.B. not be happy to let the letter-writer go.C. probably give the letter-writer a raise.31-35. BCBCA作业 1Mary began playing violin when she was only six.Her father came across a really old instrument at hisaunt’s house, and brought it back home with him.Mary love it and immediately tried to play it. After afew months she began to have lessons. She got onvery well with the violin. When she was abouteleven, she really needed a better violin. One dayshe took part in a concert, and a man went up to herparents and talked to them about her. He said thatshe had real talent and pointed out that she needed abetter violin. When he found out that they couldn’tafford one, he offered to buy one for her. Later,when she was about 16, she set up her own group.She named it after the man who gave her the violin-she called it the Eric sound.31. Mary’s father______A. bought the violin from a shopB. borrowed the violin from a friendC. got the violin from his aunt32. Mary began to need a better violin when she wasabout ____.A. 10 B. 11 C.1233. The man at the concert told Mary’s parents that_______A. she had real talentB. her voice was very goodC. she needed a better teacher34. Mary ___when she was 16.A. graduated B. set up her own groupC. had a new job35. Eric Sound was the name of ____A. Mary’s violin B. Mary’s music groupC. Mary’s friend31-35 C B A B B作业 2David: What’s happened about the tickets?Xiaoyan: I’ve got them. Susan has just given themto me. She collected them on her way to wok thismorning.David: And the other arrangements?Xiaoyan: She’s reserved rooms at the Concorde,and she’s collected my visa. I’ve asked Elaine forthe list of participants and I’ve picked up thehandouts from Debbie.David: Has Susan booked a taxi?Xiaoyan:I don’t know. I’ll ask her to book one. Weneed to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock. What aboutthe conference? Has Susan fixed the times?David: I’ve told her not to worry abut that. I spoketo Max in Paris last night myself. Everything’s ready,so there’s nothing for Susan to do now. He has hadthe folders prepared. I have told him that I want atwo-hour meeting with Guy and Rose, but we don’tneed to fix the time until we get there. Shall we havelunch together?Xiaoyan: Yes, let’s. I’ve got some things to do, butI’ll finish them by 12.30.David: OK, I’m in a meeting until 1.00, so I’e to your office after that.31. Susan ___ the tickets this morning.A. booked B. got C. lost32. ___ has prepared the handouts for Xiaoyan.A. Elaine B. Debbie C. Susan33. We have to be at the airport by ____A. 7 B.5 C. 634. David will have a two hour meeting with ___A. Guy and Rose B. Max C. Xiaoyan35. David won’t be free for lunch until _____.A. 1.00 B. 12.30 C. 2.0031-35 BBCAA作业 3Ivydale Guesthouse ****Bath Tourist AssociationApprovedRon and Ann e you to Ivydale, forts and traditional hospitality meet. Conveniently located – a short walk from thecity centre. Well-equipped – all rooms have an en suitebathroom, colour TV with satellite channels,tea/coffee-making facilities, mini bar and phone. Excellent food – we offer full English andbuffet breakfasts. Vegetarian food available onrequest. Peace and quiet – Ivydale is situated in its owngardens, offering the perfect atmosphere forbusiness travellers and tourists. Please note that we operate a strict no-smokingpolicy. Mini-break deals available.For reservations or a brochure, please call (531. The owner of the guesthouse is/are _____.A. Ron and Ann B. Ivydale C. Bath27. The guesthouse is _________the city centre.A. far from B. near to C. in33. Guests can __________.A. get online with puterB. smoke in their roomC. make tea in their room34. The guesthouse is ________.A. boring but quietB. peaceful and quietC. noisy and busy35. People can call (05 to _____A. book a room B. pay the billC. ask for help31-35 ABCBA期末自测From: XiaoyanLin@To; Sharon Subject: Coming homeHi;I’ve only got 10 days left in England. Can youbelieve I’ve already been here for a year?There’sso much to do before I leave! I really must buypresents for my English friends o thank them for alltheir help. I have to move out of my room on Fridaybecause Franco has got another tenant. At least Idon’t have to find somewhere else to live. I’ve goingto spend a few days with friends. He is letting thewhole flat because Mary is moving just before hermarriage. The time has gone so quickly . I cannotbelieve that I’ve been here for whole year. And Imust start packing too-I have bought a lot since Icame, and I need another suitcase. I’ll give somethings to charity shops I think.Anyway, I’m really writing to say that I’ll be back inShanghai on 27 April, and it would be great to seeyou catch up on all our news. I’ll phone as soon as Iget back.31. Xiaoyan has been in England for ______.A 10.days B. a year C. 5 years32. Franco is going to _____A.sell his house B.have a new tenantC move out of his house33.Xiaoyan needs to buy ____-A. a new suitcaseB. something for the charity shop C. more books34. Xiaoyan going to be back in Shanghai_____A. early in AprilB. nearly the end of AprilC. in the middle of April35. Xiaoyan is going to see Sharon to _____A. talk about what has happened to themB. buy some new clothesC. learn more IT skills31-35 BBABA阅读理解—是非判断考试样题 1When I was a child, I lived in Sicily. I livedthere for 18 years. Our house was in a small villagein the countryside. My aunts and uncles lived in thesame village and so did my cousins. I used to seethem almost every day. My dad used to be a farmerand so did my grandfather. My mum is English andshe wanted to live in London, so we moved.I came to London when I was 18. I thought itwas so different from Sicily. In Sicily we used to beoutside all the time. Here it was quite different.Sicily was a beautiful place to grow up in, and lifewas slow. The air was clean and unpolluted, and weknew everybody in our village. I thought thatLondon was crowded – we only had a small gardenrather than a farm. Also, there are so many people inLondon, but nobody seemed to talk to anybody! Ididn’t use to like it, but I do now. It seemed noisytoo, but it was also very exciting. I’ve lived inEngland now for almost 30 years, and I still missSicily. In Sicily we didn’t have traffic jams orpollution. I still hate that about London.1. I used to live in a small village in the countrysideof Sicily. A. Right2. Both of my parents are Italians. B. Wrong3. It was crowded in London. A. Right4. We had a farm in London. B. Wrong5. I’m about 48 years old now. A. Right考试样题 2Polly now works for Green Fingers. Her main job ismanaging the office, which means keeping the diaryand filling in everybody’s appointments. She alsoanswers the phone and checks the emails. As she isnew, she has to ask a lot of questions.The accounts, which are in a bit of a mess, haveto be ready for next month, which is the end of thetax year(税收年度). Polly has to prepare the taxreturn (所得税申报单)and so she is working onthem at the moment. They are in a mess becauseKaren and Robert, who do all the designing, are notat all good at keeping accounts(记账) and haveneglected (忽略)them. In addition to keeping ounts, Polly has to make sure that bills are paid.Polly is also responsible for taking newbookings(接受新预订). She visits customers’houses and discusses ideas about their gardens withthem. es back and talks to the designers.The plans are them drawn, after which she isresponsible for negotiating (商量)the price with thecustomer. Next month “Green Fingers” are doinga job for Jean Jenkins, the actress, whose garden isvery big. If she is happy with their work, it will be avery good thing for the reputation (名声)of pany.1.Polly’s job includes answering phone calls andchecking emials. A. Right2. Polly is working on the tax return now.A. Right3. Karen and Robert have always been careful ounts. . B. Wrong4. Only Karen and Robert visit customers’ houses. B.Wrong5. “Green Fingers” will get a large sum of moneyfrom the work for the actress. B. Wrong作业 1Tim: Hello. Where have you been? You look hot.Xiaoyan: Yes, I am. I’ve been to the tennis club. I’vehad a tennis lesson.Tim: How did you manage?X Not too badly. I’ve never played tennisbefore.T Don’t you play tennis in China?Xiaoyan: No. We don’t play much. I’ve played tabletennis a lot. I play quite well, but I’ve never triedtennis.Mary: Would you like a drink?Xiaoyan: Yes, please. Could I have a fruit juice,please? Have you eaten yet、Mary: No. We haven’t.Xiaoyan:I had a sandwich before I played, but I’mvery hungry now. I’d like to eat.Tim: Let’s go to Franco’s.36. Xiaoyan has had a tennis lesson.A. Right B. Wrong37. She has had a lesson at the public tennis courts.A. Right B. Wrong38. She has played a lot of tennis in China.A. Right B. Wrong39 She has eaten a sandwich before she played.A. Right B. wrong40 Mary and Tim haven’t eaten yet.A. Right B wrong作业 2Xiaoyan,I thought you’d like to know what has happened toyour report about improving the website.Last week I had a meeting with designers. I gavethem a copy of you report and I told them that weneeded to have the website redesigned.- I’ve had the first page simplified.- I have asked them to make the icons larger.- The colours are now different too.- There are more functions, as you suggested, sothat customers will be able to transfer funds to ount in another bank.- Customers also find access slow, so I’m gettingit speeded up.I’m going to make a presentation about thesechanges at the Paris conference and would like totalk to you about that. These are some things I cando myself, but I would like your help with sometechnical aspects. I must get some slides made too,and would like your opinion about them.Have you got time for a coffee on either Wednesdayor Thursday morning?David.36. David had a meeting with the designersyesterday. A. right B wrong37. David had made the icons larger.A. right B. wrong38. The speed of access has been made quicker.A. right B. wrong39. David is going to make a presentation in Paris.A. right B. wrong40. David would like some help from Xiaoyan.A. right B wrong作业 3Last week Polly decided to give up her job. She isfed up with it. She finds it boring and she wants tochange her career. Her employers, ‘Lucky Shops”,are not too bad. They give her quite good benefits,such as free lunches and paid holidays, but she doesnot get on with her boss. Her salary is quite good,but, because she is not happy, she wants to look forsomething else. Last Saturday she talked about itwith David and Xiaoyan. They agreed with her.They said she should resign and try another career,so she is not happy, she took action. She looked atadvertisements in the paper and picked out threejobs that looked interesting. She had to write out herCV to apply for a job, and she did that onWednesday evening. Xiaoyan helped her with it.She has a lot of experience of selling and goodbusiness and good business training but is worriedabout her lack of experience in some areas.36.Polly has decided to ask for a higher salary.A. Right B. Wrong37.She doesn’t like her boss.A. Right B. Wrong38.Her friends agreed that she should resign.A. Right B. Wrong39.She has experience of banking.A. Right B. Wrong40.She’s worried about her lack of experience.A. Right B. Wrong期末自测When I leave university in July, I don’t want to get ajob straightaway. I’ve worked hard for 3 years, andnow I need a long holiday. I’ll have to work for therest of my life, so now is a good time to take abreak.I’d like around the world for a few months. I’vealready bought a ticket to go and visit my relativesin New Zealand. I leave on August 14th. I plan towork there for a while. On the way back from there Ihope to visit an old friend of mine in America, and Iwant to go to Canada as well. I might I hope in someother places, too. I haven’t decided yet.When I finish travelling. I will have to get a job. Istudied economics at Bristol University, and myfather works in a band, so I’ll probably work there atfirst. I’m not looking forward to that, but I want assoon as possible.36. I want to get a job as soon as possible.A. Right. B. Wrong.37. I’ll first go to New Zealand.A.Right. B. Wrong.38. I have relatives in America.A. Right. B. Wrong.39. I’ll probably work in a bank.A.Right. B. Wrong.40. I’ll earn some money to travel around the world.A. Right. B. Wrong.第五部份翻译(共 15 分,每题 3 分)考试样题 141.I can’t find the key. I must have left in the car.我找不到钥匙了,我肯定是把钥匙丢在车上了。42. Polly(波莉)is worried about her lack ofexperience.波莉担心自己缺乏经验。43.She needs to return the book by next Friday. 她得在下周五之前把书还回去。44. I’ve got the same sense of humor as my mum.我和我妈妈一样,有幽默感。45. While she was waiting, her phone rang.她正在等待的时候,电话铃响了考试样题 241. He got on well with his sister.他和他的姐姐(妹妹)相处得很好。42. He pointed out that she needed a better violin.他指出她需要一把更好点儿的提琴。43. They walked slowly along the road.他们沿着那条路慢慢地走着44. She borrowed the book and gave it back onMonday. 她借了那本书,后来星期一把书还了。45. I’m in a meeting until 1.00.我开会开到一点钟。作业 141. Although it is very enjoyable, the film is toolong.虽然这部电影非常令人愉快,但是太长了。42. Sandy is wearing a long, black, silk dress.桑迪穿了条黑色的长丝裙43. I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock.我得在六点前到达机场。44. I must have left the camera in a shop我一定是把相机丢在那家商店里了。45. The accounts, which are in a bit of a mess,have to be ready for next month.帐目现在有点乱,必须要在下个月清理好。作业 236. We have enough money to improve the website.我们有足够的钱改进网站。37. Do you take after your mother or father?你像你的母亲或父亲吗38. I have to move out of my room on Fridaybecause Franco has got another tenant.我周五得从房子里搬出来,因为佛朗哥又招了一位房客。39. One of the biggest sporting events in the worldis the Olympic Games.奥运会是世界上规模最大的体育赛事之一。40. It would be great to see you to catch up on allour news.到时见了面咱们把这些日子发生的事聊一聊,会多开心啊。作业 336.I had the windows cleaned yesterday.昨天我让人擦了窗户。37.He used to play basketball every Sunday .他以前每个周日都打篮球。38.They enjoyed themselves at the party.他们在聚会上玩的很开心。39.She doesn’t like swimming and neither does hersister.她不喜欢游泳,她妹妹也不喜欢。40. I’ve been learning English for three years .我学英语已经有三年了作业:期末复习自测41.He studies in a university west of Beijing .他在北京西部的一所大学学习。42.He came across an old painting at his friend’shouse .他在他朋友家偶然碰到了一幅旧画。43.She would buy a large house if she won thelottery .她要是能中彩票,就要买一座大房子。44.The flat was in a bit of mess.公寓有点儿乱。45.Both of the boys are good at singing .这两个男孩都擅长唱歌。记录卡翻译1.Dave’s picking up the van tomorrow.戴夫明天去取小货车.2.I’m going to buy him a violin for his birthday.我准备买一把小提琴给他做生日礼物。3.I’m tired. I’ll take a taxi to go there.我累了,我将乘出租车去那儿。4.I was driving along the motorway when my carbroke down.我正在高速公路上驾车的时候,突然车坏了。5.While I was having a cup of tea, someone stole mywallet.有人在我喝茶的时候偷走了我的钱包.6.The new web page can be either blue or red.新的网页可以是蓝色的,也可以是红色的。7.--Which of the two books do you like?两本书你喜欢哪本?--Neither of them, thanks.两本都不喜欢,谢谢。8. Both the Eiffel and the Concorde have emailfacilities.Eiffel 和 Concorde 酒店都有收发电子邮件设施。9. I have the car serviced every three months.我每三个月安排(让人)保养一次汽车。10.I am getting the TV repaired tomorrow.我明天让人把电视修理一下。11.The hotel is surrounded by fields and woods.饭店四周田野树林环绕。12.My home is far from the city centre.我家远离市中心。13.He walks towards the window.他朝着窗子走去。14. They went down the road.他们沿着公路走。15. Beijing is an hour’s drive from Tianjin.北京离天津有一个小时的车程。16. Chengdu is northwest of Chongqing.成都在重庆的西北方向。17. I’ll finish my homework by 9 o’clock.我会在九点前完成家庭作业。18. I’m in a meeting till/until 1.00.我开会开到一点钟。19. He has lived in London for three years.他已经在伦敦住了三年了。20. We’ve e good friends since last summer...从去年夏天起我们就成了好朋友了。21. Before they left, they had a coffee.他们离开前喝了杯咖啡。22. After they landed, they went to the conference.他们降落后,他们去了会场。23. While they were eating, they discussed thewebsite.他们一边吃饭,一边讨论网站的事.24.He bought the trousers that I chose for him.他买了我为他挑选的裤子。25.This is the house where she lives.这是她住的房子.26. Our designer, who joined us last year, worksvery hard.我们的设计师工作非常努力,他是去年加入我们公司.27.Idon’t smoke. Neither does he.我不抽烟,他也不抽烟.28.Tim lost his camera. So did Mary.Tim 丢了相机,Mary 也丢了相机英语 1 (2) 试题 2011 年 7 月第一部分交际用语(共计 1 0 分,每小题 2 分)恰当的选 A ( Right) ,不恰当的选 B(Wrong) ,1. - Shall we see a movie tonight? (作业 1)- See you later. 1. B2. -Do you like your job? (作业 1)- I'm a nurse. 2. B3. 一 Can I help you? (作业 4) 3. A- Yes , please. I' d like to reserve a room.4. - Where did you go for your holiday?(样题 1)- Two years ago. 4. B5. - How often do you go swimming? (新增)- About twice a week5. A第二部分词汇与结构〈共计 40 分,每小题 2 分)6. He stopped ___TV when dinner was ready.(作 1)A. watching B. to watch C. watch7. Tom helped her mother____ the cooking.(作 3)A. for B. on C. with8. I ____him my bike last weekend. (作 3)A. lent B. hired c. returned9. He is a good friend of_____(作 4)A. our B. our' s C. ours10. Is it difficult to learn to ____Tai Chi? (作 4)A. play B. go C. do11. Mary is bored____ the same work. She wants todo something exciting. (近似作 2)A. at B. with C. in12. Her article is_____ in her class.(样题 2)A. better B. best C. the best13. A: Would you like to go to the cinema with me?B: I'd ______stay at home. (样题 2)A. rather B. prefer C. like14. This idea hit me when I ___ this morning. (作 4)A. awoke up B. woke C. woke up15. She is not very good at _____gardens.(新增)A. to design B. designed C. designing16. Quick , call the doctor! I think I___my arm.(1101 新增)A. have broken B. break C. am breaking17. He hadn' t got enough money_____ he couldn' tbuy the jacket. (新增)A. as B. so c. but18. Who is the __ man standing over there? (新增)A. thin , tall B. tall , thin C. thin ,short19. This photo______ be of Beijing. There' s theGreat Wall. (新增)A. can't B. could C. must20. She didn' t say a word about her homework.Absolutely______(新增)A. nothing B. anything C. no one21. We built the house__. Nobody helped us. (作 4)A. ours B. ourselves C. myself22. Mr Smith told Mary ___to the office nextMonday morning. (样题 1)A. come B. came c. e23.. ______it is raining , she decides not to work inthe garden. (新增)A. Because B. Although C. Before24.. If I ______Peter , I ___him about the meeting.A. see , will tell B. see , tell C.. will see , tell( 新增)25. The boys got____ very late this morning. Theywatched too much TV last night. (样题 1)A. in B. up C. together第三部分句型转换(共计 1 5 分,每小题 3 分)26. They smashed the window. (改成被动语态)(样题 2)27. Tim didn' t stay in the meeting. He left the office.(用 instead of 将两句连成一句) (作 1)28. It was a place. He wanted to go there. (用 w h ere 将两句合成一句) (作 3)29. &Have you got my bag?& she asked. (将句子改成间接引语) (样题 1)30. His neighbour heard them. They damaged theflat. (用动词 ing 形式将两个句子改写成一句)(样题 2)26. The window was smashed (by them).27. Instead of staying in the meeting , he left theoffice.28. It was a place where he wanted to go.29. She asked if I had got her bag.30. His neighbour heard them damaging the flat.第四部分阅读理解(共计 2 0 分每小题 2 分)Passage I (新增)Dear Madam/Sir ,I' m writing to claim for the insurance on mycamera , which was stolen during my honeymoonlast month in South America.It was mid-morning on 3 June. My wife and I werelying on the beach outside our hotel.A man came up to us to ask for directions. We had asmall map of the island. As we were showing himour map , a group of children came along. Wethought they were with the man who was askingdirections. The children started to ask my wife somequestions and she took their picture. The man satdown and talked to us while the children wereplaying nearby. As he was leaving , we realized thatthe children were not with him. Suddenly , one ofthem grabbed my wife' s handbag and ran awayalong the beach. I chased him , and my wifefollowed me. The child dropped the bag , and so wegot it back. We were walking back along the beachwhen we realized that we had left the camera behind.When we got back to our place , the camera was notthere and nor were the rest of the children.The sameday I reported the matter to the local police.I bought a replacement camera the next day and Ienclose a receipt.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours faithfully ,Tim Manning31. The man came to us to_____A. ask for the way B. ask for some moneyc. tell us about his children32. We thought the children_____A. knew the man who was asking directionsB. wanted to ask for directionsC. didn' t know the man33. My wife and I____ the child who took away thehandbag.A. grabbed B. shouted after C. ran after34. Our camera__ when we came back to our place.A. was still thereB. was broken by the other childrenC. was taken away by the other children35. The writer of the letter wants the pany to____A. pay for their unlucky holidayB. give them insurance on their cameraC. report the theft to the policePassage I (作业 2)Xiaoyan,I thought you’d like to know what has happened toyour report about improving the website..。。。。。Have you got time for a coffee on either Wednesdayor Thursday morning?David.36. David had a meeting with the designersyesterday. A. right B wrong37. David had made the icons larger.A. right B. wrong38. The speed of access has been made quicker.A. right B. wrong39. David is going to make a presentation in Paris.A. right B. wrong40. David would like some help from Xiaoyan.A. right B wrong第五部分翻译(共计 1 5 分,每小题 3 分)英译汉。将下列英文旬子翻译成中文。41. I had the windows cleaned yesterday.42. While she was waiting , her phone rang.43. We've e good friends since last summer.44. Your neighbour says your flat was burgled thisafternoon.45. I haven't got a car , and nowhere to live. Myfamily is putting me up at the moment.41. 昨天我请人把窗户给擦了。42. 她正在等待的时候, 电话铃响了。43. 从去年夏天起我们就成了好朋友了。44. 你的邻居说你的房子今天下午被盗了。45. 我没有车, 也没有地方住。现在跟家人住一起。英语 I(2)往届试题汇总(0907 至 1101)第一部分交际用语(共计 1 0 分,每小题 2 分)1.-Where did you go for your holiday?-Two years ago. B. Wrong2.-What are you going to do this evening?-I went there with some friends. B. Wrong3.一 Hello, Xiaoyan. How was the party?一 Hi, Jack. We had a great time. A. Right4.-Is there a bank near here?-Yes. I saw him this morning. B. Wrong5.一 How do you like the film?-It's very good. I like it. A. Right6. - Do you like your job?- I'm a nurse. B. Wrong7. - Have you been to America?-- I ' ve never been there but I hope to go there inthe future. A. Right8. - Where did you go for your holiday? B. Wrong- Two years ago.9. - Hello. Is that Ivy dale Guesthouse?- Yes , it is. Can I help you? A. Right10. - Have you had a good day?一 Ye s , but I' m very tired. A. Right11. - What would you like to drink , madam?一 Can I have a glass of white wine?A. Right12. - Are you ready to order?- Yes. I'll have a chicken salad please.A. Right13. - How can I book a cheap hotel?- If I were you , I'd phone a travel agent.A. Right14. - Have you seen today' s newspaper?- Yes , I am. B. Wrong15. - What's your job?一 I ' m a nurse. A. Right第二部分词汇与结构〈共计 40 分,每小题 2 分)1. A:___ you watch television last night? B.DidB: No, I didn’t2. I went to see a film yesterday. The film was ___great. A. really.3.She ____ our car to go to Bristol yesterday.A. borrowed4. They finished ____ tennis at seven. B. playing5. It was ____ cold to go for a walk. B. too6.____ stole my purse when I was on the train.B. Someone7. A:Which of these news papers have you read?B.: I’ve read ___ them B. both of8. I can’t arrive before 6.00. I’ll try to be there ___6.30 C.by9._____ a problem with the laptop yesterday, but itwasn’t very serious. B. There was10. I _ smoke before, but I do now A. didn’t use to11. It was raining, ___ we went home. C. so12. Kunming is ___ the southwest of China. B.in13. She is very patient ___ the children. She nevershouts at them. B.with14. When Eric_____ that she had a lot of talent, hegave her a new violin. C. found out15. A film that usually takes place in the future,often with space travel, is a _______film. A. sci -fi16.I _____ my breakfast at 8,but I _____lunch yet.A. had, haven't h ad17.-Did Mike phone you or Tim?- No , he didn't phone ____ us. A. either of18. I worked ____12 last night. Of course, ____thenI was really tired. C. till ,by19. ____ it started to rain, I still want to go to theBeihai Park. B. Although20. I want___ to help me with my homework.A. somebody21. My mum helped me to ______ready for my tripto America.C. get22. Jim _______ every week, but he does not now.A. used to swim23.They were late _____ they had to drive fast.B. so24. While I ____ to the supermarket by bus, I ____an old friend. A. was going, met24. If you _____ time, will you send the letter forme, please? A. have25.I was___ my ____to school when I saw him.C. on, way26. The boss told all the employees______ late formeetings. B. not to be27.-I'm thinking of going away for the weekend.- ___go to Beidaihe? You can swim in the sea there.B. Why don't you28. At night the road outside my bedroom was verynoisy and I was_______ all night. C. kept awake29. When I was by myself, I felt _______ C. lonely30. I' m not helping you. You must wash yoursocks_____B. yourself31. Her homework is ___ in her class.A. the best32. It ' s____ to learn how to play tennis. B. easy33. A: What does she_____ ? A. look likeB: Oh, she's very beautiful with long dark hair.34. The baby was named __his grandfather.A. after35. I______ her puter last weekend. A. lent36. China and Canada are _______the same size.A. about37. The man is_____. He is rude to others.C. impolite38. ___ they landed , they went to the conference.B. After39. ______ the rain and the wind , he came on time.B. In spite of40. She's the person ___owns the restaurant.A. who41. He' s not tall ____ to play basketball.A. enough42. ___ I missed the train , I arrived at work on time.B. Although43. A: Which jumper do you like?B: The red_____ over there. A. one t44. You didn't order the cheese , ___?B. did you45. You have __ done a very good job.C. certainly46. I went to his house but couldn't get in. There was______ there.A. no one47. The school telephoned to tell me that my sonhad hurt_____ playing football. C. himself48. You_________ wear a uniform at school. Youcan wear anything you like.A. have to B. don't have to C. mustn't49. I can' this chair is very____A. fortable50. If I____ you , I'd sell that car as quickly aspossible.A. were第三部分句型变换(共计 15 分,每小题 3 分)无新增题目,均出自于作业册,样题第四部分阅读理解Passage I (0907 新增)Polly: Franco, who do you take after in yourfamily?Franco: Definitely my mother. We're both quitemoody and impatient. We used to argue alot when I was growing up, because she'squick-tempered. Also, we' re both talland thin.Polly: Do you look like her as well?Franco. No, I look like my dad, but he's very calm. Iam more romantic. What about you?Polly: People say I look like my mum. We've gotthe same nose, unfortunately. But I'mnot like her in other ways. She' s shy whereas I' mmuch more sociable -- I love being with my friendsand meeting new people, but she hates it. I'm morelike my dad, I think. What about you, Mary?Mary: I'm a natural optimist, just like my dad. Heis never pessimistic. I always think that everythingwill work out well in the end and so does he. I've gotthe same sense of humour as my mum. We bothlaugh at stupid things. I suppose I look a bitlike my grandmother. We've got the same smile, andwe both have very dark hair.31. Franco’s _____ is tall and thin.A.mum B. dad C. daughter32. Francois dad is _____A.quick-tempered B. romantic C. calm33. Polly's mum is___and_____meeting new people.A. loves B. hates C. loves34. Mary is a(n) ____ , just like her dad.A. optimist B. pessimist C. artist35. Mary has the same_____like her grandmother.A. eyes B. nose C. smilePassage II (1001 新增)Xiaoyan: Packing is never-ending. I'll just have togive things away. I can't take all of thatstuff that I 'v e put on the bed back to Shanghai.M That new suitcase which you got yesterday isfull already.Xiaoyan: Yes. I know. I've even got two radios. Ithink I'll give that radio that Polly gave me to Steve.Mary: Who? Oh,yes. He’s the one that you spentall evening talking to at the party, isn’t he ? What' sthat there?Xiaoyan: It’s a menu. Do you remember that mealthat Franco cooked for my birthday? Well, that’s themenu that he wrote out. If you look inside, you'll seeeveryone signed it. So I’m not throwing that away.Oh, dear. I'll never finish., I have so much stuff.Mary: W hat about your leaving do?Xiaoyan: Yes. I must think about that too. It dependson the weather really. I thought of having a icon Hampstead Heath, but if it's going to rain, thatidea's no good.Mary: The forecast for the weekend is for showersand sunny intervals.Xiaoyan:I know. I think I might just have a littleparty here. I must get some caterers. The catererswho do meals for us at work are very good.31. Xiaoyan is going to_______A. take all of her stuff back to,ShanghaiB. give some stuff awayC. l eave the stuff to Mary32. Xiaoyan got a radio from______A. Steve B. Polly C. her mother33. Franco____ for Xiaoyan's birthday.A. bought all the foodB. took photos and signed on itC. cooked meals and wrote the menu34. At first, Xiaoyan's idea for her leaving do is to_ .A. have a ic if the weather is fineB. have a little party at her placeC. have a party in a pub35. According to the weather forecast, it's going to_for the weekend.A. rain. B. be sunny C. rain but with sunny intervalsPassageIII (1007 新增)Mary has just returned to the USA after studying inEngland for three years. She decided to study at aBritish university rather than an American onebecause her mother ismfrom England and shewanted to get to know her mother' s family better.She studied English Literature at Goldsmiths'College , which is in London. She lived with hergrandmother while she was studying. The collegewas mended by a friend' s brother who hadstudied in England for his MBA. Mary told herfriends that she was going to return to Europe towork because she had enjoyed her time in Englandso much.31. Mary is now in _____.A. England B. the USA C. France32. She studied at_______ university.A. a British B. an American C. a Chinese33. Most probably , her grandmother______A. worked in the collegeB. studied English LiteratureC. lived in London34. Her friend' s brother mended her to____A. study for her MBAB. study in the collegeC. work for pany35. Mary would return to Europe to_____A. study B. spend her holiday C. workPassageIII (1101 新增)If I lived on a desert island , I wouldn't be bored orlonely. I prefer being on my own, and I think I'denjoy that. I'd make my own entertainment. If I hada pen and some paper, I'd write a novel. I've alwayswanted to do that , but I've never had time. If I didn'thave to go to work, I'd have lots of time , wouldn' t I?l' d be happy to leave my job as I don'she' s plaining.If I had some tools , l' d have a garden and grow myown food, I' m quite good at gardening and reallyenjoy working outside. l' d grow lots of vegetablesand fruit. I' d eat fish if I could catch them. I haven'tbeen fishing since I was a child , but I' m sure Icould remember how to do it. I wouldn’t misswatching television or driving my car. Theprogrammes are all boring , and the roads are toobusy these days. I' d miss my family andfriends , but I think l'd be happier than I am now!36. I wouldn't be bored or lonely if I lived on adesert island. A. Right37. I've never had time to read a novel. B. Wrong38. I would grow my own food. A. Right39. I'm sure I could remember how to fish. A. Right40. I would miss TV. B. Wrong第五部分翻译(共计 1 5 分,每小题 3 分)1. It takes 45 minutes to get to the city centre fromthe hotel.从宾馆到市中心需要花 45 分钟时间。2. I came to London when I was 18.我18 岁的时候来到伦敦。播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2013最新电大开放英语I(2)期末考试答案小抄100分小抄【超好用】.doc
文档介绍:
2013最新电大开放英语I(2)期末考试答案小抄100分小抄【超好用】 资料. 英语 I(2)期末总复习--考核说明(秋)部分内容题型题量分值I 交际用语简短对话选择题 5 10II 词汇与结构单句或简短对话选择题 20 40III 句型转换句子根据要求转换句型5 15III 阅读理解2 篇对话或短文选择题 5 10判断题(正/误/)5 10IV 翻译英译汉完成句子 ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:37次

我要回帖

更多关于 have never been 的文章

随机推荐