全国有哪几家特级房屋建筑总承包特级企业?

南通建筑总承包特级资质的企业
南通建筑总承包特级资质的企业 5
我想知道南通到底有多少家房屋建筑总承包特级资质的企业,还有他们的具体名字和相互间的排名?
我知道的有南通三建,2006年就晋升为特级资质了。
呵呵,好像2006年已经有15家了,我只知道其中的几家,南通二建,南通三建,南通四建,南通五建南通六建,南通建工,南通建总,苏中建设,中南集团,龙信集团,其它我不知道了,突然脑子发热,想了解一下家乡的建筑企业情况!可是网上也找不到!
的感言:虽然仍不知道,不过还是谢谢你!
其他回答 (2)
吐血推荐,找工程资料上
网站看看,全部免费下载的。
上面主要是一些建筑类的专业资料,没有我问的啊!
相关知识等待您来回答
江苏领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:是一家具有国家特级工程总承包资质的大型建筑企业,先后荣获全国用户满意施工企业、全国优秀施工企业荣誉称号。就这些我已经非常仰慕你公司了是什么意思?
是一家具有国家特级工程总承包资质的大型建筑企业,先后荣获全国用户满意施工企业、全国优秀施工企业荣誉称号。就这些我已经非常仰慕你公司了
问题补充:
Is a general contracting with qualified national super large construction companies, has won the National Customer Satisfaction construction enterprises, the honorary title of National Excellent Construction Enterprise. Light which I admire your company already has
is a national super engineering quality of major construction companies, construction companies have won national users' satisfaction, the National Excellent construction Enterprise honorary titles. These I have been very much admired light has your company
Is one has the national top grade project primary contractor intelligence large-scale construction enterprise, has the honor to receive successively the national user satisfaction construction enterprise, the national outstanding construction enterprise title of honor.Light these I already extremely
Is a national Super general contract qualification of large construction companies, has won the national customer satisfied construction enterprise, the honorary title of national outstanding construction enterprise. I have been very admiring your company
It is one that has national expert projects to always contract the large-scale building enterprise of the qualification, successively it is satisfied with the construction enterprise, national outstanding honorary title of construction enterprise to win national users. These mere I have already admi
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!全国的建筑公司_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
40页1下载券5页免费7页3下载券4页免费3页1下载券4页1下载券5页免费3页免费3页免费5页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢44页1下载券39页5下载券35页2下载券11页免费4页3下载券
全国的建筑公司|