A:Hello.__1__Joan.B:Hello.__2___Simon,pleasecallme好好先生?A:Wh...

九年级上完形填空,A:Hello.The.Rose.Hotel.Can.I._you?B:Yes.Please.I'd.like.to.book.rooms.for.the._weekend.A:For.next.weekend,you.say?_百度作业帮
九年级上完形填空,A:Hello.The.Rose.Hotel.Can.I._you?B:Yes.Please.I'd.like.to.book.rooms.for.the._weekend.A:For.next.weekend,you.say?
can i help you I'd like to book rooms for the next weekend?这里的book是预定的意思、、
51 grow up 52 difficult 53 boring 54 travel 55 famous 56 puzzled 57 education 58 college 59 listen to 60 happy在横线上填入适当的句子完成对话.A:hello!May speak to Jack,please?B:(1)_________who is that?A:this is Ann.(2)_________.B:I am reading a book.A:(3)_________ B:sure,But where is the zoo?A:It is on peace street.it is a quiet street.B:(4)_________ A:No,it is not.It Will _百度作业帮
在横线上填入适当的句子完成对话.A:hello!May speak to Jack,please?B:(1)_________who is that?A:this is Ann.(2)_________.B:I am reading a book.A:(3)_________ B:sure,But where is the zoo?A:It is on peace street.it is a quiet street.B:(4)_________ A:No,it is not.It Will take USabout twenty minutes to get there.B:(5)_________ A:let's meet at two thirty.B:OK.二,选择恰当的单词完成对话.photo,bowl,dumpling,would kind.M:Can l help you?W:Yes,l would like a (1)___of noodles,please?M:what(2)___of needles would you like?W:I would like meat and (3)___noodles,please.M:OK,then what size(4)___you like?W:A small one,please.M:Anything else?W:Yeah l would like some beef(5)___.M:OK.Where do you live?W:I live on No.3 zhongshan Road.M:May l have your telephone number?W:652-8751.
1 This is Jack2 What are you doing?3 Would you like to go to the zoo with me?4 Is it far?5 When shall we meet?1 bowl 2 kind 3 potato(photo 这个单词不对啊,猜测是不是potato) 4 would 5 dumpling这些不难吧,有功夫把这么多单词打出来不如自己查查字典是什么意思,然后就会做了.A:Hello.C______ I help you? B:Yes, please. I am l_百度知道
A:Hello.C______ I help you? B:Yes, please. I am l
please.Here is the money:They are twelve yuan.Td like to t_______them.I think they m______her favourite skirt very well,I&#39,they are too e________?A.Many g_______like them.How much do they c_____.B.B;s OK:That&#39.B:But there is a d_____on them.A,they look nice:Oh.You can have them at twelve yuan.A:Look at these hair c______.She is 13 years old:Yes.Tomorrow is her birthday_____for a present for my classmate
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
依次填:canlookingcombsgirlsmatchcostexpensivediscounttake
第3个你确定?好像是clips吧
combs是梳子,clips夹子都可以
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Woman:Hello ,Pizza Express.Boy:Oh ,hello.I want to order a pizza ,please.Woman:Sure ._________________ Boy:I'd like a medium pizza.Woman:_______________ on it?Boy:Tomatoes and mushrooms.Woman:OK… Anything else?Boy:No ,thanks.Woman:________________ ,please?Boy:65 Center Street.W_百度作业帮
Woman:Hello ,Pizza Express.Boy:Oh ,hello.I want to order a pizza ,please.Woman:Sure ._________________ Boy:I'd like a medium pizza.Woman:_______________ on it?Boy:Tomatoes and mushrooms.Woman:OK… Anything else?Boy:No ,thanks.Woman:________________ ,please?Boy:65 Center Street.Woman:And ____________?Boy:It’s 2728656.Woman:That'll be 2 dollars.And we'll deliver your pizza in 20 minutes.Boy:Thanks a lot.Woman:__________________.
①can I help you②what do you want to add③Could I have your address④your telephone number⑤You're welcome仅供参考,如果正确.Alex
您可能关注的推广A:Hello,may I speak ______ Lili?B:Sorry,Lili isn’t ______.Is that you,Beibei?A:Yes,BeibeiA:Hello,may I speak ______ Lili?B:Sorry,Lili isn’t ______.Is that you,Beibei?A:Yes,Beibei is speaking.Who’s _____,please?B:_____ is Lili’s mother.Lili told me you would come to help_百度作业帮
A:Hello,may I speak ______ Lili?B:Sorry,Lili isn’t ______.Is that you,Beibei?A:Yes,BeibeiA:Hello,may I speak ______ Lili?B:Sorry,Lili isn’t ______.Is that you,Beibei?A:Yes,Beibei is speaking.Who’s _____,please?B:_____ is Lili’s mother.Lili told me you would come to help her _____ her English.A:Yes,but I can’t do that this evening.B:_____ not?A:My aunt will arrive this evening.I’ll have to _____ her at the airport.B:I’m ____ to hear that.A:Can you pass _____ a message to Lili?B:Yes,of _____.A:Thank you.Goodbye!B:Bye-bye!
&A:&Hello,&may&I&speak&__to___&Lili?B:&Sorry,&Lili&isn’t&__here____.&Is&that&you,&Beibei?A:&Yes,&Beibei&is&speaking.&Who’s&__that___,&please?&B:__This___&is&Lili’s&mother.&Lili&told&me&you&would&come&to&help&her&__with___&her&English.A:&Yes,&but&I&can’t&do&that&this&evening.B:&__Why___&not?A:&My&aunt&will&arrive&this&evening.&I’ll&have&to&__meet___&her&at&the&airport.B:&I’m&__sorry__&to&hear&that.A:&Can&you&pass&___on__&a&message&to&Lili?B:&Yes,&of&__course___.A:&Thank&you.&Goodbye!B:&Bye-bye!&我的回答满意否?
A: Hello, may I speak __to____ Lili?B: Sorry, Lili isn’t __here____. Is that you, Beibei?A: Yes, Beibei is speaking. Who’s __that___, please?B:_This____ is Lili’s mother. Lili told me y...
A: Hello, may I speak __to___ Lili?B: Sorry, Lili isn’t __here____. Is that you, Beibei?A: Yes, Beibei is speaking. Who’s __that___, please? B:__This___ is Lili’s mother. Lili told me y...
toherethatthiswithwhymeetsorry?oncourse

我要回帖

更多关于 spell it please 的文章

随机推荐