求英语太鼓达人dx翻译翻译下以下文字,翻译成英文。灰常感谢。

求助:本人英语不好,论文摘要英文翻译一直没通过。请英语达人帮忙翻译下论文摘要吧,万分感谢。_百度知道
求助:本人英语不好,论文摘要英文翻译一直没通过。请英语达人帮忙翻译下论文摘要吧,万分感谢。
提出了绩效考评应遵循的原则,建立科学合理的绩效考评方法。结合知识型员工的特征,剖析了知识型员工绩效考评方面存在的主要问题,在吸收前人研究成果的基础上。本文旨在结合知识型员工的特点和需求,对知识型员工绩效考评的现状进行了分析,同时指出了完善企业知识型员工的绩效考评的建议,最终提高企业核心竞争力摘要,充分激发知识型员工的积极性,高效地组织知识型员工进行生产:本文利用管理学和经济学的相关理论
请不要使用在线翻译器,上次提交在线翻译的已经被老师打回来了 !
提问者采纳
in predecessors&#39, analyzes the performance evaluation knowledge-type employees are the main issues, puts forward the principles that should be followed in pes performance evaluation Suggestions, the organization efficient knowledge staff carried out, eventually improve the core competitive capacity of enterprises. Combined with the knowledge staff&#39, establishing a scientific and reasonable performanc on the basis of research achievements of knowledge employee performance evaluation, fully arouse the enthusiasm of the knowledge-type employees, and points out the perfect enterprise knowledge staff&#39. This paper aims at combining the features of the knowledge-type employees and demand, the analysis of the current situationBased on management and the related economic theories,s behavior
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
in predecessors&#39, analyzes the performance evaluation knowledge-type employees are the main issues, puts forward the principles that should be followed in pes performance evaluation Suggestions, the organization efficient knowledge staff carried out, eventually improve the core competitive capacity of enterprises. Combined with the knowledge staff&#39, establishing a scientific and reasonable performanc on the basis of research achievements of knowledge employee performance evaluation, fully arouse the enthusiasm of the knowledge-type employees, and points out the perfect enterprise knowledge staff&#39. This paper aims at combining the features of the knowledge-type employees and demand, the analysis of the current situationBased on management and the related economic theories,s behavior
Abstract: this paper use management and the related economic theories, in predecessors' on the basis of research achievements of knowledge employee performance evaluation, the analysis of the current situation, analyzes the performance evaluation knowledge-type employees are the main issues. Combined with the knowledge staff's behavior, puts forward the principles that should be followed in performance evaluation, and points out the perfect enterprise knowledge staff's performance evaluation Suggestions. This paper aims at combining the features of the knowledge-type employees and demand, establishing a scientific and reasonable performance evaluation methods, fully arouse the enthusiasm of the knowledge-type employees, the organization efficient knowledge staff carried out, production, eventually improve the core competitive capacity of enterprises.
ywsriuk87po
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请高手翻译以下文字.谢谢
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注热门排行榜
speech by obama
一键收藏,永不丢失
[视频]speech by obama最新版,the speech by the,球翻译下面这一段话~~翻译的好加悬赏~~灰常感谢~~
球翻译下面这一段话~~翻译的好加悬赏~~灰常感谢~~大家好,我来自日语专业1班,今天讲带来一段08年奥巴马获胜之后的演讲词,虽然这篇演讲词是几年之前的了,但我认为这是一篇经典的演讲大家好,我来自日语专业1班,今天讲带来一段08年奥巴马获胜之后的演讲词,Today I will share with you one speech given by Obama after hThe speech by the mayor of the city before the fin(A) to (B) over (C) by (D)on
并说明原因,谢谢(D)on impress用法归纳 (1)impress为及物动词,意为“使……明白重要性,留下了深刻的印象”。 The film impressed me deeply. 那部影片给我留下了深刻的印求Obama inaugural speech的MP3(或双语视频)如题!
记住是就职演说,不是victory speech(获胜演说),
是大概美国时间日在大法官面前说的!谢谢了!
说的具体的内容大略如下(abstract):
"My fellow citizens, I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for his service to our nation, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.
Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath. The words have been spoken during rising tides of prosperity and the still waters of peace. Yet, every so often the oath is taken amidst gathering clouds and raging storms.
At these moments, America has carried on not simply because of the skill or vision of those in high office, but because we the people have remained faithful to the ideals of our forebears, and true to our founding documents. So it has been. So it must be with this generation of Americans.
timeless words. With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the icy currents, and endure what storms may come.
Let it be said by our children's children that when we were tested we refused to let this journey end, that we did not turn ba and with eyes fixed on the horizon and God's grace upon us, we carried forth that great gift of freedom and delivered it safely to future generations.
Thank you, God bless you and God Bless the United States of America." 这里是 中英对照的 演讲稿+视频 自己看吧say something about obama's familyIn his victory speech on the night of his election, President Obama
the same school as attended 求obama's speech on Israel and Paletine at UN的演讲稿原文百度谷歌都找不到啊啊啊。。Read More: Obama Speech, Obama Speech Un, Obama Speech Un Video, I come before you humbled by the急求奥巴马的演讲speech on patriotism的视频和英文稿下载!在YouTube和新浪视频网上有相应的视频可供观看,可是下载不了(可能是由于本人的电脑和网络知识与技术的缺乏而导致的)。而且视频上也没有英文字幕,因此拜托各位高手指点,在哪里或如何下载到相关视频和原文?万分感谢啊!视频在土豆网上就有 以下是英文演讲稿 My fellow citizens: I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful fosay something about obama's familyIn his victory speech on the night of his election, President Obama
the same school as attended 英语句子翻译他是这次大会上唯一赞成我的人(share)
奥巴马在开学初所做的演讲紧扣主题,极大地鼓舞了美国的学生(stick to)
教授没有对他的反常表现做出更多的评论(comment on)
括号内关键词要带上、、2 The speech delieverd by obama at the beginning of the school year closely sticks to the main idea 谁有奥巴马的这篇“obama‘s commencement speech at notra dame  Well, first of all, congratulations, Class of 2009. (Applause.) Congratulations to all the parentsobama's speech in berlinby all people: that we can live free from fea • 求Obama's Victory
Obama commencement speech
Barack Obama Speech
English recitation Contest
Obama‘s speech at Wakefield
Obama Wins the 2012 Election Obama s Complete Presidential Victory Speech
Barack Obama Super Speech 奥巴马的演讲水平真心屌,太振奋人心了,听到Once and for all的时候真是热血沸腾
Bang Bang: President Obama Raps Chief Keef's I dont like(Speech Spoof) It's really funny lmao
奥巴马接受总统候选提名演说·Obama Acceptance Speech·美国的承诺·The American Promise·Barack Obamas Acceptance Speech at the Democratic National Convention·Denver, CO·August 28, 2008·Obama Video Podcast·barack obama 2008
米歇尔北大演讲 In China, Michelle Obama Praises Free Speech
奥巴马全美学生开学演说·Hope and Responsibility for Americas Students·今天你们在学校中学习的内容,将会决定我们整个国家在未来迎接重大挑战时的表现。·我们需要你们中的每一个人都培养和发展自己的天赋、技能和才智,来解决我们所面对的最困难的问题。假如你不这么做——假如你放弃学习——那么你不仅是放弃了自己,也是放弃了你的国家。·在这个世界上,最最成功的人们往往也经历过最多的失败。J.K.罗琳的第一本《哈利·波特》被出版商拒绝了十二次才最终出版;迈克尔·乔丹上高中时被学校的篮球队刷了下来,在他的职业生涯里,他输了几百场比赛、投失过几千次射篮,知道他是怎么说的吗?“我一生不停地失败、失败再失败,这就是我现在成功的原因。”·
President Obama s Very Indecisive Syria Speech
Bang Bang: President Obama Raps Chief Keef's I dont like(Speech Spoof) It's really funny lmao
奥巴马胜选演说(完整版)-中英双语字幕-
[Obama Heckler Kicked Out of Speech]奧巴馬激烈质问者踢出语音
戈尔2008DNC演说·Al Gore 2008 DNC Speech
拜登2008DNC演说·Joe Biden 2008 DNC Speech
Michelle Obama s trip to China was supposed to be nonpolitical, but today she delivered a message that had unmistakable political implications. She extolled the virtues of free speech while talking to students at Peking University who regularly cannot access information because of Chinese government censorship.
Barack Obama's Victory Speech Full - Election 2012
奥巴马竞选求 英语达人 ~帮我翻译下则歌词 ~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:705,532贴子:
求 英语达人 ~帮我翻译下则歌词 ~收藏
toiz&的&&You&Took&It&All&Away 歌词&
&希望英文高手&达人&帮忙&翻译下&万分感谢~~~感谢&在感谢~~
you&took&off&from&my&life&never&tellin&me&why
and&all&the&pain&inside&makes&me&wanna&die
you&promised&me&a&love&that&you&never&couldn't&keep
feels&like&lost&in&a&dream&dying&deep&in&my&sleep
i&see&you&kiss&him&and&my&breathe&seems&to&stop
my&eyes&filled&with&tears&as&my&heart&starts&to&drop
you&hold&unto&him&tight&and&smile&like&our&old&times
it&hurted&me&so&deep&just&wished&that&i&was&blind