请找高手帮忙盗号翻译几句话,在线等,先谢谢了!请不要用翻译...

[翻译交流]这一段话请高手翻译一下,急,在线等
may be terminated by either party giving thirty (30) days’ written notice to the other party at the addresses stated above or at an address chosen subsequent to the execution of this agreement and duly communicated to the party giving notice.
  任何一方都可以终止(本合同),方式是提前三十(30)天将书面通知送达对方,送达地址为上面所确定的地址或在本合同执行期间所选择的并且适时按适当方式通知另一方的地址。
  天僧,帮忙翻译一下As an example, consider a products company that links the terms of its contracts to the qualifications of its customers. The company has a strong relationship with its customers and has favorable policies that allow the delivery of the original contract documents some time after the products have been purchased. However, an internal audit has revealed discrepancies between the contract terms recorded in the company‘s systems and the original contract documents delivered: for example, the financing terms provided to the customer are inconsistent with the product purchased. What happens? Over time, some contracts become delinquent.
  举个生产公司的例子,该公司把合同条款与客户的资质联系起来。公司与客户的关系紧密,实行优惠政策,就是客户可以在购买产品之后再交合同文本原件。但是,内部审计发现,公司系统存储的合同条款与提交的合同文本原件上的条款有不完全一致的情况。比如,给客户的财务条款与其所购产品不一致。这是怎么回事?随着时间的推移,一些合同失效了。---仅供参考    (建议:最好不要点名道姓,否则其他人就不好帮忙了。如果想点名,最好重起一帖,并且在标题上点名,以免遗漏)
  天僧,帮我翻译一下,谢谢!  To the best of our knowledge, the information contained here in is accurate. However Kayaku Chemical (Wuxi) Co., Ltd. does not assume any liability what so ever for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained here in.   All material may present unknown health and safety hazard. We neither suggest nor guarantee that any hazards mentioned are the only ones which exist.   Anyone intending to rely on any recommendation or to use any equipment, technique or materials mentioned should also satisfy himself that he can meet all applicable safety and health standards.   If you have any questions regarding details of cautions for handling, please refer to (review each product’s) Material Safety Data Sheet or contact Kayaku Chemical (Wuxi).   No freedom from any patent is granted or to be inferred.  
  根据我们所知,这里给出的信息是准确无误的。但是,Kayaku化学有限责任公司(无锡)对这里所给出信息的准确性和完整性不承担任何法律赔偿责任。    任何材料都有可能对人身健康和安全构成危害。我们并没有说,也没有保证,除了所提到的危害之外再不存在其他危害了。    如果有人想听从任何推荐意见或使用所提到的任何设备、技术或材料,那么他应该同时保证他能满足所有适用的安全和健康标准。    如果您对处置方面警告细节还有不清楚之处,请阅读各个产品的《材料安全数据列表》或与Kayaku化学公司(无锡)联系。    (任何专利,未经许可,不得使用)  ---For your reference only
  thank you very much   I decide I should work harder and harder!
  天竺老僧能留个邮件或msn 之类的东东以后和你联系,我要跟你学习。
  I think I can do something in English ,before I saw what you have written .now I felt my English is so poor!I must study hard!
  二剪梅 小mm真是客气。现在英语学习材料、学习渠道很多,不必象学弹钢琴那样要跟人一起学。    希望能常常在网上见到你。祝新年愉快。
  老僧 真的佩服你啊  这英语水平真的是好哦    
  现在挺忙的,合理有效的学习做不到,希望大哥能帮小弟一把,多指点就行了。
  明天我还去考四级呢 真的很郁闷啊  考了几次了, 请提供点意见,谢谢!我等你们回答哦  
大家还爱看在线等~帮忙翻译几句话(中翻英)~谢谢~本人不是一般的菜~
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友牧羊囡囡遇到了一个关于商务英语的疑惑,并悬赏50沪元,已有6人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
今天我们联系了你们指定的宁波货代,但是对方表示不知道你们,能否请你们先联系货代呢?谢谢
等待你的消息!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
I contacted with your oppointed
goods deputation in Ningbo city, but they said that they didn't know you. would you contact with them firstly?
—— 雪侯鸟
I have contacted your appointed shipping agent
in Ningbo, but they had no idea about you . Could you contact your agent ? Thank you.
I am looking forward to your reply.
—— 上官欧阳
today we have contacted the forwarder of Ninbo you appointed, but they didn't know you, could u contact them firstly?thanks & expecting your reply.
—— lowprofile
Today we got in touch with the freight agent in Ningbo that you appointed, but they
know nothing about you. Is it possible that you contact the agent first? Thanks. Looking forward to your reply.
—— lhn0908
I have contacted your appointed freight agency in Ningbo today,
but they said they have never heard about you.
Could you contact the agency first? Thank you.
I will be looking forward to your reply!
—— applix
Today we contact your appointed forwarder, but each of ningbo, you say they don't know whether you contact forwarder?
—— 尼艾尼
相关其他知识点请高手帮我翻译一句话,急用,在线等,谢谢!!!(谢绝机译)_百度知道
请高手帮我翻译一句话,急用,在线等,谢谢!!!(谢绝机译)
。设定资料のダメ出ししてくれる人を探さねば.今更客観视できないからどんな情报が必要か混乱してきた
设定资料のダメ出ししてくれる人を探さねば.。设定资料的人了..事到如今客观看待不需要任何信息一片混乱今更客観视できないからどんな情报が必要か混乱してきた
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
现在来看:接下来的战斗需要的情报混乱了,设定资料的雷达发来邮件我们的人必须去找……
事到如今不能客观视什么情报需要引起了混乱。设定资料的指摘的星座必须去找
事到如今已不能客观的看待问题,什么样的信息是必要的很杂乱无章。为我们服务的人如果不看出材料设置不行的话....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
请高手帮忙翻译current-induced annealing,有原句,在线等,谢谢!
In these experiments, we noticed that, by gradual current-induced annealing, that is, first applying the low voltages and then gradually increasing the voltage range, the I-V curves of the tube and its resistance after joining can be substantially improved.
文献来源:
Healing of Broken Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Using Very Low Energy Electrons in SEM: A Route Toward Complete Recovery
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币请高手翻译分析句子,在线等_百度知道
请高手翻译分析句子,在线等
t bitin&#39.'t know if the other clients are going to abandon me,I don&#39.So Spero is downscaling,shopping at middle-brow Dillard&#39.&quot,instead of Neiman Ms department store near her suburban Cleveland home,Ellen Spero isn&#39When it comes toshe says
提问者采纳
s百货公司;s nails 的意思是“彷徨”,只是降低了她的水准而已没有在美生活的人还真难把这几句话翻译好、“不知所措”。Ellen Spero 在经济增长缓慢时并没有踯躇不前。” to bite one&#39。从逛奢华商场Neiman Marcus 转而逛离克利夫兰郊区的家很近的中档Dillard&#39,“我还不知道我的其他客户会不会离我而去。她说
苏老师,请分析句子
时间状语从句:When it comes to the slowing economy,主句(1):Ellen Spero isn't biting her nails just yet.连词:So主句(2):Spero is downscaling,分词短语做伴随状语:shopping at middle-brow Dillard's department store介词短语作后置定语修饰Dillard's department store:near her suburban Cleveland home,介词短语:instead of Neiman Marcus引用语:&I don't know if the other clients are going to abandon me, too.''插入语:she says
提问者评价
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Spero正在缩减开支。她说:“我不知道其他顾客是不是也会弃我而去,她只在克里夫兰市郊区离家附近的中档百货商店Dillard购物,而不再去Neiman Marcus购物, too.说起经济下滑;t bitin't know if the other clients are going to abandon me(if引导的是宾语从句).'I don&#39.So Spero is downscaling,shopping at middle-brow Dillard&#39.&quot,instead of Neiman Ms department store near her suburban Cleveland home(现在分词短语状语),(状语从句)Ellen Spero isn&#39When it comes to the slowing economy,Ellen Spero并没有束手无策
谈到经济增长减缓时,艾琳·斯派罗还不至于咬指甲然而。所以斯佩罗缩小规模,购物在百货商店各种迪拉德克利夫兰附近郊区的家,而不是内曼•马库斯。“我不知道其他的客户要放弃我,太。”她说。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 找高手帮忙盗号 的文章

随机推荐