Baby this is where ourbaby story freestatrs I can’t stop,ca...

跪求一首英文歌曲,婚礼上听到的,男生,很有磁性,开头歌曲baby,谢谢_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌曲,婚礼上听到的,男生,很有磁性,开头歌曲baby,谢谢
应该是后街男孩的 &I will never break your heart& 吧,我曾经在别人的婚礼上听到这首歌的高潮部分。开始对白:Baby, I know you're hurting.宝贝 我知道你很伤心Right now you feel like you could never Love again 此刻你觉得再也不想去爱了Now all I ask is for a chance 但现在我恳求你给我一次机会To prove that I love you 来证明我对你的爱试听:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Can't stop love ------瑞典歌手DarinWe stand here today, together as one  今日,我们一同站在这里  You brighten my days just like the sun  你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活  When everything around is like stormy weather,  当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时  We always survive because we were in this together  我们总是能幸存于此,因为我们在一起  Whoever said that we could never hold on,  谁曾说过我们不能长久  doesn't know I found my star  他是不知道我找到了我的那颗星  (Baby you are my star)  宝贝,你就是那颗耀眼的明星  And now I'm happy I stood up for so long  此时,我高兴地久久站立  Baby this is where our story starts  宝贝,我们的故事由此开始  I can't stop, can't stop this love  我无法停下对你的这份爱,没有办法  No matter what they say I love you  无论旁人如何闲言碎语,我爱你  I can't stop, can't stop,  我停不下来,停不下来,  I love you no matter what they say  我爱你,无论他们说些什么  I love you  我都爱你  They said this love is the impossible kind  他们说,我们的爱完全不可能  But we were strong enough to fight for this life  但是我们已经足够强壮地去面对生命中的种种磨难  I can't stop, can't stop this love  我无法停止对你的这份爱  No matter what they say I love you  无论旁人说什么,我依旧爱你  Now i'm carried away because I've opened my arms  此刻,我张开双臂激动无比  You're here to stay, deep in my heart  你就在这里,在我内心深处  They said that we couldn't, but we did make it work  他们说过我们不可能,可是我们的确做到了  And nothing could stop us, not even two different worlds  没有什么能阻止我们,即使我们身处两个全然不同的世界  Whoever said that we could never hold on,  谁曾说过我们不能长久  and don't know I found my star  他是不知道我找到了我的那颗星  (Baby you are my star)  宝贝,你就是我那颗耀眼的明星  And now I'm happy I stood up for so long  此时,我高兴地久久站立  Baby this is where our story starts  宝贝,我们的故事由此开始  I can't stop, can't stop this love  我无法停下对你的这份爱,没有办法  No matter what they say I love you  无论旁人如何闲言碎语,我爱你  I can't stop, can't stop, I love you no matter what they say  我停不下来,停不下来,我爱你,无论他们说些什么  I love you  我都爱你  They said this love is the impossible kind  他们说我们的爱完全不可能  But we were strong enough to fight for this life  但是我们已经足够坚强去面对此生中的种种磨难  I can't stop, can't stop this love  我无法停止对你的这份爱  No matter what they say I love you  无论旁人说什么,我就是爱你  I can't stop, stop,  No i can't stop (我无法停止,无法停止)  I can't stop, stop,  No i can't stop  I can't stop, stop,  No i can't stop  I can't stop, stop,  No i can't stop  I can't stop, can't stop this love  我无法停下对你的这份爱,没有办法  No matter what they say I love you  无论旁人如何闲言碎语,我爱你  I can't stop, can't stop,  我停不下来,停不下来,  I love you no matter what they say  我爱你,无论他们说些什么  I love you  我都爱你  They said this love was the impossible kind  他们说我们的爱完全不可能  But we were strong enough to fight for this life  但是我们已经足够坚强去面对此生中的种种磨难  I can't stop, can't stop this love  我无法停止对你的这份爱  No matter what they say I love you  无论旁人说什么,我依旧爱你
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌曲_百度知道
找男生唱的英文歌曲,要柔情
深情的, 最好是把歌词写出来。
拜托各位了。
提问者采纳
too serious too soon-----Gareth Gates(绝对令你过耳不忘,稍微修改了下翻译,凑合看吧,他的with you all the time 也非常好听)I wonder where you are 我想知道你现在在哪I wonder what your thinking about tonight 我想知道你今晚你在想些什么I wonder 我想知道(你的一切)。。。。Maybe your alone 也许你现在独自一人Maybe you‘ve been crying just like me 也许你也曾同我般哭泣过I wonder 我想知道。。。I don't know why I lost your touch 我不知道为什么我失去了你Maybe I wanted to be loved too much也许是我要的爱过多Too serious, too soon 太认真,太心急I wanted you to love me 我曾多么希望你爱我I wanted to be there for you like no one else before 我想成为你此生唯一的挚爱Too serious, too soon 太认真太心急I wanted you to love me 我曾多么希望你爱我It’s been a rainy afternoon 那个下雨的午后Now I‘m Staring at the moon 现在我凝视着月亮Thinking we got too serious, too soon 想着我们爱的太认真太急I told you every day 每一个白天,I told you every night in every way 每一个夜晚,我都用尽所有方式告诉你I love you 我爱你Maybe you got scared 也许你曾感到害怕Maybe I have nothing else to say 而我也不知道该用什么言语来表达But I love you 但是我仍然爱你So baby now my life’s a mess 现在我的生活一团糟Cause I‘m 原因是。。。。cos I couldn’t love you any less 因为我太爱太爱你了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
69人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Baby ---Justin Bieber
Ohh wooaah (3x)You know you love me I know you careYou shout whenever And I'll be thereYou want my love You want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item Girl quit playingWere just friends Or are we sayingSo theres another one Looks right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBaby baby baby noooMy baby baby baby nooMy baby baby baby noooI thought youd always be mine mineBaby baby baby noooMy baby baby baby nooMy baby baby baby noooI thought youd always be mine oh ohFor you I would have done whateverAnother chance and we We get togetherAnd wanna play it cool About loosin' youI'll buy you anything I'll buy you any ringAnd i'm in piece baby fix meAnd you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamIm going down down dooownAnd just can't believe my first love won't be aroundBaby baby baby noooMy baby baby baby nooMy baby baby baby noooI thought youd always be mineBaby baby baby noooMy baby baby baby nooMy baby baby baby noooI thought youd always be mineWhen i was 13 i had my first loveHere was nobody to compare my babyAnd nobody came between us or could ever come aboveShe had me goin crazyOh i was starstruckShe woke me up daily dont need no starbucksShe made my kupig heart poundAsking for a beat when i see her in the streetAnd in the school on the playgroundBut i really wanna see her on the weekendsShe knows she got me dazyCause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingBut i just keep on sayinBaby baby baby noooMy baby baby baby nooMy baby baby baby noooI thought youd always be mine x2Now Im all goneLove me -----Justin Bieber
Oh oh it's JBMy friends say I'm a fool to thinkThat you're the one for meI guess I'm just a sucker for love'Cuz honestly the truth is thatYou know I'm never leavin''Cuz you're my angel sent from aboveBaby you can do no wrongMy money is yoursGive you little more because I love yaLove yaWith me girl is where you belongJust stay right hereI promise my dear I'll put nothin above yaAbove yaLove me Love meSay that you love meFool me Fool meOh how you do meKiss me Kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love meLove me Love meSay that you love meFool me Fool meOh how you do meKiss me Kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me u love mePeople try to tell mebut I still refuse to listen'Cuz they don't get to spend time with youA minute with you is worth more thanA thousand days without your loveOh your loveOhBaby you can do no wrongMy money is yoursGive you little more because I love yaLove yaWith me girl is where you belongJust stay right hereI promise my dear I'll put nothin above yaAbove yaLove me Love meSay that you love meFool me Fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what i wanna hearTell me you love meLove me Love meSay that you love meFool me Fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what i wanna hearTell me you love meMy heart is blind but I don't care'Cuz when I'm with you everything has disappearedAnd every time I hold you nearI never wanna let you goOhLove me Love meSay that you love meFool me Fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what i wanna hearTell me you love meLove me Love meSay that you love meFool me Fool meOh how you do meKiss me kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what i wanna hearTell me you love me给了推荐了两首哦
《Flightless bird》暮光里面的I was a quick wet boy Diving too deep for coins All of your street light eyes Wide on my plastic toys And when the cops closed the fair I cut my long baby hair Stole me a dog-eared map And called for you everywhere Have I found you? Flightless bird, jealous, weeping Or lost you? American mouth Big pill looming Now I'm a fat house cat Nursing my sore blunt tongue Watching the warm poison rats Curl through the wide fence cracks Pissing on magazine photos Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean Blood of Christ mountain stream Have I found you? Flightless bird, grounded bleeding Or lost you? American mouth Big pill, stuck going down
can't stop loveWe stand here today, together as one今日,我们一同站在这里,You brighten my days just like the sun你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活。When everything around is like stormy weather,当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时We always survive cause were in this together我们总是能好好地活下来,因为我们在一起。Whoever said that we could never hold on,谁曾说过我们不能持久Doesn't know I found my star他是不知道我找到了我的明星(Baby you are my star)宝贝,你就是那颗耀眼的明星。And now I'm happy I stood up for so long此时,我高兴地久久站立Baby this is where our story starts宝贝,我们的故事由此开始I can't stop, can't stop this love我无法停下对你的这份爱,没有办法No matter what they say I love you无论旁人如何闲言碎语,我爱你。I can't stop, can't stop, I love you no matter what they say我停不下来,停不下来,我爱你,无论他们说些什么I love you我都爱你They said this love was the impossible kind他们说,我们的爱完全不可能But we were strong enough to fight for this life但是我们已经很足够强壮去面对生活中的种种磨难。I can't stop, can't stop this love我无法停止对你的这份爱,No matter what they say I love you无论旁人说什么,我依旧爱你。Now i'm carried away because I've opened arms此刻,我张开双臂激动无比You're here to stay, deep in my heart你就在这里,在我内心深处They said that we couldn't, but we did make it work他们说过我们不可能,可是我们的确做到了And nothing could stop us, not even two different worlds没有什么能阻止我们,连我们身处两个全然不同的世界也不行。I can't stop, stop, No i can't stopI can't stop, stop, No i can't stop...
[ti:i cry][ar:shayne ward][al:shayne ward][by:蓝色之夜]musicyou said goodbye, i fell aparti fell from all we hadto i never knew, i needed you so badyou need to let things go, i know you told me soi've been through hell, to break the spellwhy did i ever let you slip awaycan't stand another day without youwithout the feeling, i once knewi cry silently, i cry inside of mei cry hopelesslycause i know i'll never breathe your love againi cry, cause you're not here with mecause i'm lonely as can because i know i'll never breathe your love againif you could see me nowyou would know just howhow hard i try, not to wonder whyi wish i could believe in something newoh, please somebody tell me it's not true (oh girl)i'll never be over youwhy did i ever let you slip awaycan't stand another day without youwithout the feeling, i once knewooooohi cry silently, ooh, i cry inside of mei cry hopelesslycause i know i'll never breathe your love againi cry, cause you're not here with mecause i'm lonely as can be yeahcause i know i'll never breathe your love again yeahif i could have you back tomorrowif i could lose the pain and sorrowi would do just anythingto make you see, you still love meoooooh oooohcause i know i'll never breathe your love againi cry silently, ooh, i cry inside of mei cry hopelesslycause i never no no never breathe your love againi cry, cause you're not here with mecause i'm lonely as can be yeahcause i know i'll never breathe your loveknow i'll never breathe your love again还有一首soledadti:soledad[al:coast to coast][by:yf z (qq:)]song:soledad孤独singer:westlife西城男孩album:coast to coast咫尺天涯lrc produce by:shane zheng(qq:)shane:if only you could see the tears多希望你可以看到我的悲伤in the world you left behind在你离开我以后if only you could heal my heart多希望你还能为我疗伤just one more time只要一次足以even when i close my eyes每当我闭上眼睛there's an image of your face就会想起你的每一个表情and once again i come to realise再一次让我深深了解到you're a loss i can't replace无人能取代你all:soledad孤独it's a keeping for the lonely一直持续的孤独since the day that you were gone从你离开我的那一天why did you leave me为什么悄然离开in my heart you were the only在我心中你永远是唯一and your memory lives on你的一举一动深深的埋在我的脑海soledad孤独brian:soledad孤独shane:walking down the street走在大街上of nothingville似乎对我们来说小镇是空虚的where our love was young and free在那里我们的爱纯洁而又自由can't believe just what an empty place不敢相信在这空虚的地方it has come to be我们的爱也变的空虚了i would give my life away我愿意放弃我的生命if it could only be the same只希望能回到从前cause i can't still the voice inside of me因为我无法忘记记忆里你的声音that is calling out your name这是我对你爱的呼唤all:soledad孤独(brian:soledad)shane:soledad孤独mark:time will never change the things you told me时间无法抹去你给我的誓言after all we're meant to be因为我们的心是连在一起的love will bring us back to you and me爱会让我们再次回到从前brian:if only you could see如果你能听到我的呼唤all:soledad孤独(shane:soledad)it's a keeping for the lonely一直持续的孤独westlife西城男孩-soledad孤独
ever lasting love songhe played an everlasting love song
to the night,it still lives on ang onthe night holds our thoughts and dreamsby the morning they may all have come and gonethe nights belongs to no oneit holds our dreams and takes us far awayhe wrote this note to someoneand it plays for ever and a daysome nights bring on the rain fallbut they disappear form view as stars dance in the moonlightthey&re shining for me and youthe moon lights up the night skywe see each and ever wishing starand one only shines for youthis is yours where ever you aresome nights bring on the rain fallbut they disappear form viewas stars dance in the moonlightthey&re shining for me and youthe moon lights up the night skywe see each and ever wishing starand one only shines for youthis is yours where ever you are这首歌QQ音乐和酷狗都有 如果用百度MP3的话实在第五首 不过网上没有歌词
You raise me upThe saltwater room
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌的歌名是什么http:///programs/view/-dG6Gh18rV8/?fr=rec2_百度知道
这首歌的歌名是什么http:///programs/view/-dG6Gh18rV8/?fr=rec2
提问者采纳
歌曲:can't stop love不能停止对你的爱歌手:darin We stand here today, together as one 今日,我们一同站在这里,You brighten my days just like the sun 你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活。When everything around is like stormy weather, 当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时We always survive cause were in this together 我们总是能好好地活下来,因为我们在一起。Whoever said that we could never hold on, 谁曾说过我们不能持久Doesn't know I found my star 他是不知道我找到了我的明星(Baby you are my star) 宝贝,你就是那颗耀眼的明星。And now I'm happy I stood up for so long 此时,我高兴地久久站立Baby this is where our story starts 宝贝,我们的故事由此开始I can't stop, can't stop this love 我无法停下对你的这份爱,没有办法No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人如何闲言碎语,我爱你。I can't stop, can't stop, I love you no matter what they say 我停不下来,停不下来,我爱你,无论他们说些什么I love you 我都爱你They said this love was the impossible kind 他们说,我们的爱完全不可能But we were strong enough to fight for this life 但是我们已经很足够强壮去面对生活中的种种磨难。I can't stop, can't stop this love 我无法停止对你的这份爱,No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人说什么,我依旧爱你。Now i'm carried away because I've opened arms 此刻,我张开双臂激动无比You're here to stay, deep in my heart 你就在这里,在我内心深处They said that we couldn't, but we did make it work 他们说过我们不可能,可是我们的确做到了And nothing could stop us, not even two different worlds 没有什么能阻止我们,连我们身处两个全然不同的世界也不行。
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
歌曲:can't stop love歌手:darin
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁can not stop love中文歌词
can not stop love中文歌词
We stand here today, together as one 今日,我们一同站在这里, You brighten my days just like the sun 你仿佛太阳般照耀了我的生活。 When everything around is like stormy weather, 当周遭的一切如同暴风骤雨时 We always survive cause were in this together 我们总是能好好地活下来,因为我们在一起。 Whoever said that we could never hold on, 谁曾说过我们不能持久 Doesn't know I found my star 他是不知道我找到了我的明星 (Baby you are my star) 宝贝,你就是那颗耀眼的明星。 And now I'm happy I stood up for so long 此时,我高兴地久久站立 Baby this is where our story starts 宝贝,我们的故事由此开始 I can't stop, can't stop this love 我无法停下对你的这份爱,没有办法 No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人如何闲言碎语,我爱你。 I can't stop, can't stop, I love you no matter what they say 我停不下来,停不下来,我爱你,无论他们说些什么 I love you 我都爱你 They said this love was the impossible kind 他们说,我们的爱完全不可能 But we were strong enough to fight for this life 但是我们已经很足够强壮去面对生活中的种种磨难。 I can't stop, can't stop this love 我无法停止对你的这份爱, No matter what they say I love you 无论旁人说什么,我依旧爱你。 Now i'm carried away because I've opened arms 此刻,我张开双臂激动无比 You're here to stay, deep in my heart 你就在这里,在我内心深处 They said that we couldn't, but we did make it work 他们说过我们不可能,可是我们的确做到了 And nothing could stop us, not even two different worlds 没有什么能阻止我们,连我们身处两个全然不同的世界也不行。
的感言:亲爱的 我爱你
其他回答 (1)
Darin Zanyar - Can't Stop Loveby wingWe stand here todayTogether as oneYou brighten my daysJust like the sunWhen everything roundIt starts turning weatherWe always survive Cuz were in this togetherWhoever said that we can never hold onAnd don't no how i found my star (Baby you are my star)Now im happy i stood up for so longAnd baby this is where our story starts...I can't stop can't stop this loveNo matter what they say i love youI can't stop can't stop i love you no matter what they say i love youThey say this love is the impossible kindAnd we were strong enough to fight for this lifeI can't stop can't stop this loveNo matter what they say i love youNow i can't lead awayCuz ive open my arms Your here to stayDeep in my heartYou say that we could'ntBut we did make it workAn nothing can stop not even 2 different worldsWhoever said that we that can never hold onAnd don't no how i find out my star (baby you are my star)And now im happy i stood up for so longBaby this is where our story starts ....I can't stop can't stop this loveNo matter what they say i love youI can't stop can't stop i love you no matter what they say i love youThey say this love is the impossible kindAnd we were strong enough to fight for this lifeI can't stop can't stop this loveNo matter what they say i love youI can't stop stop no i can't stopI can't stop stop no i can't stopI can't stop stop no i can't stopI can't stop stop no i can't stopI can't stop can't stop this loveNo matter what they say i love youI can't stop can't stop i love you no matter what they say i love youThey say this love is the impossible kind And we were strong enough to fight for this lifeI can't stop can't stop this love no matter what they say I love you
是中文、、
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 baby story free 的文章

随机推荐