请问Don't you knou that your toxic歌词是什么意思?

baby i love u 中文歌詞
As long as you love me同missing中文歌詞有冇人可以俾backstreets boy既As long as you love me同missing you中文歌詞我?As long as you love me.as long as u love me.只要你愛我就好 although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤獨一直是我的朋友 i'm leaving my life in ur hands.自從你離開我的生活 people say i'm crazy that i am blind.朋友說我瘋了太盲目 risking it all in a glance.激情總是短暫的 how you got me blind is still a mystery.你為何能使我如此盲目仍是個謎 i can't get u out of my head.我就是無法忘了你 don't care what is written in ur history.我不在乎你過去的種種 as long as u're here with me.只要你陪在我身邊 i don't care who u are.我不在乎你是怎樣個人 where u're from.你從那裡來 what u did.你做過什麼 as long as u love me.只要你愛我就好 who u are.你是怎樣個人 where u're from.你從那裡來 don't care what u did.我不在乎你做過什麼 as long as u love me.只要你愛我就好 every little thing that u have said done.所有你說過的話和做過的事 feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心裡 doesn't really matter if u're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃開 it seems like we're meant 2 be.我以為我們是一對的 i've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我試著把感情隱藏起來不讓任何人知道 but i guess it shows.但我無法不流露真情 when u look in 2 my eyes.當你凝視著我時 what u did where u're comin from.你做過什麼 從那裡來 i don't care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你愛我就好,寶貝! i don't care.我不在乎Missing youMissing You lyrics[Chorus:]Oh baby, I'm missing you 哦寶貝,我想念你We used to love so strong 我們的愛本來有多深Tell me where did we go wrong 告訴我,到底那裏出了錯Oh baby, I'm missing you 哦寶貝,我想念你They say I'll learn to forget 他們說我會學會忘記But it sure ain't happened yet 但這我肯定還沒學會Been checkin' all the places where we used to go (used to go) 探訪所有我們一起走過的地方Been lookin' for your face inside the crowd 人海中尋找你的臉龐I've been talkin' to the people that we used to know 與我們認識的人談話But nobody wants to say 但沒有人肯告訴我Where you hang out 你到底留連何處And when I call your phone 而當我致電給你Seems like your never, ever home 你就像從不在家And you don't return my calls (return my calls) 又不囘我的電話It tears me up (tears me up) 這讓我多麽痛心It's breakin' up my heart (it's breakin' up my heart) 讓我心碎[Chorus]I still have your pictures hung around my room (around my room) 房間裏依然有你的照片They're the only thing that's left of you and me 那是你我唯一剩下的東西Girl what can I do to make you come back soon 我要怎樣才能讓你回頭And make it just the way it used to be 把所有都變囘從前的樣子Oh, is there someone new 哦,會有別人Could never go on without you 永遠也不能沒有你嗎?Girl I don't wanna think about it (think about it) 我不願再想這些事情I can't sleep at night 我整夜無眠No this can't be right 不這是不對的Come back into my life (come back, baby come back) 回來我的生活中吧[Chorus][Bridge:]I know there's a chance for you and I 我知道我們一定還有機會And I believe there's no way our love could die 我相信我們的愛不會消逝So no matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you 所以無論多久,我都會等你And whatever it takes I'll be there for you 不惜代價我都會在那裏等着你I'll be there, I'll be there [2x] 我會都在那裏,在那裏[Chorus]As long as you love me – /question/.html?fr=qrl3Missing you – myself
英文解釋!!!!20點有無人可以用英文解釋一首歌講緊d咩,,個故事係點,,,愛很簡單,,,,紅綠燈,,,固執,,,,,Hurt so bad,,斷絕來往,,,Forever Love,,或者其它流行音樂,,一首就得嫁喇!!!!thxxxxx愛!很簡單 = Love is Simple.請先看一次中文歌詞,以便理解下文的英文解釋。我選擇了以陶吉吉(David)為這首歌的第一身敘述。忘了是怎麼開始也許就是對你有一種感覺忽然間發現自己已深深愛上你愛真的很簡單愛的地暗天黑都已無所謂是是非非無法抉擇喔~沒有後悔為愛日夜去跟隨那個瘋狂的人是我喔~~I LOVE U 無法不愛你 BABY 說你也愛我I LOVE U 永遠不願意 BABY 失去你不可能更快樂只要能在一起做什麼都可以雖然世界變個不停用最真誠的心讓愛變得簡單愛的地暗天黑都已無所謂是是非非無法抉擇喔~沒有後悔為愛日夜去跟隨那個瘋狂的人是我喔~~I LOVE U 一直在這裡 BABY一直在愛你 Oh ya~I LOVE U(yes I do)永遠都不放棄這愛你的權利如果你還有一些困惑 Oh No 請貼著我的心傾聽聽我說著愛你 (yes I do)It's a love story between a couple.David thinks about the love between he & his girlfriend.He forgot how their relationship been started,may be it's started because of feeling.He found that love is so simple as he already fell in love with her.Whatever how hard the world be,there's no choice between Yes or No anymore.He has no regret to chase the one he loves,as he already be a carzy guy about love.He said I Love You to his girlfriend & wanted his girlfriend said this to him also.He never want to lose his lover.Nothing can make him happy anymore unless together with his lover.Although the world gets changed in every minute,the sincere heart can let love be simple.David said to his lover,〝If you still have maze about the relationship between us,please listen to my heart,my heart is saying, I Love You.〞He always be there & loving her until the end of day.He will not give up the chance of loving her.Never.
有冇BoA既Do You Love Me歌詞?要埋拼音喎!!!!中文歌詞:02. Do You Love Me? (兩人一起)作詞/作曲/編曲:Yoo Young JinBaby, do you, do you love me? 每天一樣的問題日益漸增的我的情感… oh yeah…你知道嗎?一天想要聽好幾十次的話…對我而言真的很重要…請看著我…請不要遲疑 我愛你你的所有事情…baby,我都無法拒絕啊…來我身邊… 請不要再等待了…兩人一起… If you had my love…看那道光… 會越來越光亮喔… 我現在也要變成你的光…Baby, do you, do you love me? 現在再也無法停止就像水庫洩洪一般… oh yeah…如果你想要我就請把我緊緊擁在懷中…In my heart, in my soul…全部都是你Rap)隨著浮雲而上的我的心情…如果能夠就這樣停住的話…Baby,危險地,危險地 我漸漸,只有你的Come, come. 只愛著你的我…請看著我…請不要遲疑 我愛你你的所有事情…baby,我都無法拒絕啊…來我身邊… 請不要再等待了…兩人一起… If you had my love…創造出美麗的愛…和我們起初一樣…我就是我的唯一…以後一起度過數千萬個日子(我會給你永遠的幸福)說不定你會離開我…請不要讓我感到不安…You got me… I got you, I won't change my mind…請看著我…請不要遲疑 我愛你你的所有事情…baby,我都無法拒絕啊…來我身邊… 請不要再等待了…兩人一起… If you had my love…韓文歌詞:Do You Love Me? Baby, do you, do you love me? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??… oh yeah… ?? ???? ???? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?… ?? ?? ??? ?…????… ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?..baby, ??? ??? ??…?? ??… ? ??? ???? ?? ?…?? ??… If you had my love… ?? ???..?? ???? ??.. ?? ?? ?? ??.. Baby, do you, do you want me? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??… oh yeah… ? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????.. In my heart, in my soul..?? ????br /&Rap)?? ?? ???? ? ??..?? ??? ???? ?? ????aby, ????, ???? ?? ??, ???? Come, come. ???? ?… ????… ???? ?? ???????? ?? ?..baby, ??? ??? ??… ?? ??… ? ??? ???? ?? ?…?? ??… If you had my love…?? ?? ????..?? ???? ????..???? ?? ???… ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????…(?? ?? ?? ???) ? ???? ?? ??..?? ???? ?? ???.. You got me…I got you, I won? change my mind…????… ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?..baby, ??? ??? ??…?? ??… ? ??? ???? ?? ?…?? ??… If you had my love… 拼音:Do you love me?Baby, do you, do you love me? mae il ga teun jil mun mae il ga ti deo hae ga neun na eui gam jeong Oh yeahgeu daen al gga yo? ha ru e do yeol du beon sshik deut go shi peun malgae gen jeong mal so jung han geolbo yeo jweo yo ju jeo ha ji mal go sa rang hae yogeu dae e gen mo deun geol Baby geo rak hal su bak ge eob seonae gae wa yo deo i sang eun gi da ri ge ha ji madu ri ham gge… If you had my love…bi chi bo yeo yo deo uk keo jyeo ga go itt jyo na do i jen bi chi dwe yo Baby, do you, do you want me? i jen ma geul su ga eob seoteo jyeo beo ril geot man ga teun daem gwa gat hyo Oh yeahnal deo weon han da myeon geu dae an e na reul ga dweo jweo yoIn my heart, in my soul.. jeon bu geu dae roRap)gu reum wi reul ddeo da ni neun nae gi bunji geum i dae ro meom chweo beo ril su man itt da myeonBaby wi heom ha ge wi heom ha ge na reul jeom jeom geu dae man eui Come, come sa rang eu ro nalbo yeo jweo yo ju jeo ha ji mal go sa rang hae yogeu dae e gen mo deun geol Baby geo rak hal su bak ge eob seonae gae wa yo deo i sang eun gi da ri ge ha ji madu ri ham gge… If you had my love…ye bbeun sa rang man deu reo yo u ri byeon ham eob neun cheo eum cheo reom geu dae man euisa ram dwel ge yo su do eob shi man eun na reul ham gge man deu reo ga yo(yeong weon ga teum haeng bok jul ge yo)nal ddeo na beo ril ji do mol la na reul bo ran ha ge ha ji ma ra jweoYou got me, I got you, I won’t change my mind…bo yeo jweo yo ju jeo ha ji mal go sa rang hae yogeu dae e gen mo deun geol Baby geo rak hal su bak ge eob seonae gae wa yo deo i sang eun gi da ri ge ha ji madu ri ham gge… If you had my love…
陳芳語I Loved U …Was cool歌詞中文解釋求Kimberley Chen 陳芳語 收錄於Kimbonomics金式代嘅 I Loved U Before It Was Cool歌詞中文翻譯!!! 不要Google翻譯!!! 求真正懂意思的人自行翻譯~ 謝謝!!! I Loved U Before It Was Cool 主唱:Kimberley 陳芳語 作曲:梁永泰 / Kimberley 陳芳語 / 王知音 填詞:梁永泰 / Kimberley 陳芳語 One big room, full of whack witches One big room, full of whack witches One big room, full of whack witches One big room, full of whack witches Hey, I was just wondering how you were. It’s been awhile since I heard from you. Many things happen while you’re gone. I think the world changed about 3 times. I better get my shit together, this love won’t last forever, that’s why I didn’t invest in you, after the night is through, you’ll know that I’m made for you. I loved you before it was cool, but I don’t think I love you no more, I loved you before it was cool, but I don’t think I love you no more. One big room, full of whack witches One big room, full of whack witches One big room, full of whack witches One big room, full of whack witches Stop,radio playin’, “Biggie,Gimme One More Chance”, and now I’m feelin’ so 94′, many things happen while you’re gone, and now the world changed and now I don’t want you. You better get my shit together, this love won’t last forever, that’s why I didn’t invest in you, after the song is through, I’m no longer made for you. I loved you before it was cool, but I don’t think I love you no more, I loved you before it was cool, but I don’t think I love you no more. Sorry sorry baby I’m just into you. You’re not my kinda cool. Baby,if we imagine. All the things in life that aren’t really real. Go head and give it up. Don’t be afraid Everything in life is ok I loved you before it was cool, but I don’t think I love you no more, I loved you before it was cool, but I don’t think I love you no more. One big room, full of whack witches 13:18:05我不知道原來被隱藏了:P*****是sh*t我不可說很清楚歌曲原作的深層意思,只能量力意譯One big room, full of whack witchesOne big room, full of whack witchesOne big room, full of whack witchesOne big room, full of whack witches大房間裏通通都是口若懸河的女人Hey, I was just wondering how you were.It’s been awhile since I heard from you.Many things happen while you’re gone.I think the world changed about 3 times.唏,我想知你近況如何我已有一段時間沒你消息你走後發生了很多事世界在我看來已經改變了三次I better get my ***** together,this love won’t last forever,that’s why I didn’t invest in you,after the night is through,you’ll know that I’m made for you.我應該好好理順自己這愛不會天長地久所以我沒有跟你一起當清醒之後(反譯原詞=天光後)你將會知道我是最適合你的I loved you before it was cool,but I don’t think I love you no more,I loved you before it was cool,but I don’t think I love you no more.我在未冷靜前愛你不過我又不是不再愛你了One big room, full of whack witchesOne big room, full of whack witchesOne big room, full of whack witchesOne big room, full of whack witches大房間裏通通都是口若懸河的女人Stop,radio playin’, “Biggie,Gimme One More Chance”,and now I’m feelin’ so 94′,many things happen while you’re gone,and now the world changedand now I don’t want you.停止收音機播放的「大佬(或意思是『很重要』),再給我機會」而我現今感覺很老邁(94可能是指老或者心情衰竭)你走後發生了很多事現在我不再想追求你了You better get my ***** together,this love won’t last forever,that’s why I didn’t invest in you,after the song is through,I’m no longer made for you.I loved you before it was cool,but I don’t think I love you no more,I loved you before it was cool,but I don’t think I love you no more.Sorry sorry baby I’m just into you.You’re not my kinda cool.對不起啊我摰愛你不是我那樣冷靜Baby,if we imagine.All the things in life that aren’t really real.Go head and give it up.Don’t be afraidEverything in life is ok摯愛啊,假如你想像世間一切都不真實就可隨時放棄不用恐懼一生經歷都會好好的I loved you before it was cool,but I don’t think I love you no more,I loved you before it was cool,but I don’t think I love you no more.One big room, full of whack witches對不起估不到*****是甚麼字(沒有找原曲聽)我想大意是說表達自己因為放不開理性和人生經歷的體會而不能投入愛情,現在看見的女生都只感覺都是是是非非的人,假如生活和情感都是虛幻,就不會被真實地在自己的心裏擾攘不散。
可以幫我將呢2首歌歌詞翻譯做中文及羅馬拼音嗎?10點!!http://music.goo.ne.jp/lyric/LYRUTND67921/index.html http://music.goo.ne.jp/lyric/LYRUTND67920/index.html *不要網址翻譯!! 08:56:25可以幫我翻譯埋羅馬拼音??thx!!Changin – Stephanie好像會變成心型的一朵雲一樣,也許我也會在何時變化吧在分手的道路的正中央獨個兒站著影子早已靜靜的消失了即使已沉下而看不見仍可以知道太陽在那兒一樣不能放手的一個夢多少的命運就讓我去改變它給你看看我的這雙手可以做甚麼呢reach out from inside即使最重要的東西快要遺失的一刻可以以甚麼話去補救不能替代的寶物把我養育,在背後扶持給我一顆強壯的心呼之欲出的命運確實的在這裡就只相信不會輸給任何人there’s faith in my soul磨練便是為了要閃閃發亮好像鑽石的現在有傷痕的折光現在才開始將有更多更多要改變的東西多少的命運就讓我去改變它給你看看我的這雙手可以做甚麼呢呼之欲出的命運確實的在這裡就只相信不會輸給任何人reach out from insideTogether我不懂得美麗的言語也不是有用的人但我想告訴你在你身旁感到開心這數不完的寶物很多謝你何時開始重疊在一起兩人一起開展的Shiny Days我的心情很blue的時候也如此這般的取走一切你的power※I love you baby, I need you baby…in my lifeI love you baby, oh yes I yes I do就因為我喜歡你 It’s u & me together!※你所掟放的光芒把我包圍 sensationeveryday傷害的是傷痕愈走愈深的relation不能停止離開的心的夜裡不知怎的又寒又冷明天一早又可看見的笑臉比一切更讓我溫暖I love you baby, I need you baby…in my lifeI love you baby, oh yes I yes I do從今以後一直 It’s u & me together!因為被你所愛可以返回真正的純真想與你分享幸福所以呢I hope we’ll be together直至何時也好…(※重覆)
有冇人可以幫忙搵下kinki既最新專輯羅馬拼音歌詞!!我想要kinki最新專輯既全碟羅馬同中文歌詞呀!本人最最最想要ノー?チューンド呢首歌既羅馬拼音歌詞呀!!希望有人可以幫忙呀!唔該晒!01. lOve in the Philyric:前田 Takahiromusic:U-Key zone羅馬拼音 Don't you want me like I do I do, baby'Cause you're my destiny Oh, Can you see?Want me, don't you want me,I need huggin', babyDo you wanna go deeper? Say Yes pleaseLet's make love an all night, yeahKimi ni muchū da YAMASHIkute Mōsō daCRAZY ni kurai ni mō Oh I Oh IKetsuryū ga gyakuryū da Shiranai mune no PAINKaradajū de Odori dasu mitai BOUNCE! BOUNCE!It's show time Zentōyō ga DOWNMaru de umare kawaru mitai niYokubō to sējitsu ga KORABOZessē no ijigen no megami salOve in the ΦAitte NANda?Kurushii mono ka? Tanoshii mono na no ka?lOve in the ΦKimi no sē deKono yo no subete wa Junai de makkuro ni naruSakebeba ii Boku o sakebeba iiSAI KIKKU de KanjiruYOUR VOICE, YOUR HEARTIchioku no sakebi ga Boku no na o yonde moKimi no koe wa Maru de R?Z?B?MU mitai niIcchokusen Mune o TSURANUKUDonna ni hanarete ite mo daijōbu saAijō ni jikū wa nai Nazekatte kimi ni muchū dalOve in the ΦKimi wa dare?Hane no nai tenshi ka? Sore to mo akuma ka?lOve in the ΦKimi no sē deKokoro to karadajū Ai ga bōsō shite iruDon't you want me like I do I do, baby'Cause you're my destiny Oh, Can you see?Want me, don't you want me,I need huggin', babyDo you wanna go deeper? Say Yes pleaseDon't say No. No. No…Modorenai Tabidachi daTachi domaru HIMA nanka naindaDare mo itta kotonai Sekai e issho ni ikō zelOve in the Φ Take my time and get itI'm looking for a new dreamEvery little step I take my dreamlOve in the Φ Umare ochitaDare ni mo nitenai Dare ni mo nitenai Yuiichimuni no futarilOve in the ΦAitte NANda?Kurushii mono ka? Tanoshii mono na no ka?lOve in the ΦKimi no sē deKono yo no subete wa Junai de makkuro ni naruOh… CRAZY, lOve in the ΦKimi ni muchū da中文翻譯 Don't you want me like I do I do, baby'Cause you're my destiny Oh, Can you see?Want me, don't you want me,I need huggin', babyDo you wanna go deeper? Say Yes pleaseLet's make love an all night, yeah拜在妳裙下內疚地妄想之中CRAZY地大概我已經Oh I Oh I血液倒流亳無先兆的心痛像在身體深處翻騰BOUNCE! BOUNCE!It's show time前頭葉向下尤如重新般慾望與誠實的合作是位絕世的時空女神lOve in the Φ愛是什麼?是苦?是樂?lOve in the Φ全因為妳這世上的所有純愛都變黑呼叫吧呼叫我吧以特異功能來感受YOUR VOICE, YOUR HEART就算有1億個呼叫聲在叫我只有妳的聲線尤如雷射光芒一直貫穿我的心就算有多遠也沒問題愛是沒有時空因我已拜在妳的裙下lOve in the Φ妳是誰?是沒有翅膀的天使?還是惡魔?lOve in the Φ全因為妳我身心的只有愛在奔走Don't you want me like I do I do, baby'Cause you're my destiny Oh, Can you see?Want me, don't you want me,I need huggin', babyDo you wanna go deeper? Say Yes pleaseDon't say No. No. No…這是個不能回頭的旅程因為沒有停下來的空閒就讓我們一起到沒人到過的世界去吧lOve in the ΦTake my time and get itI'm looking for a new dreamEvery little step I take my dreamlOve in the Φ生於這世上任誰也不像我們這樣獨一無二lOve in the Φ愛是什麼?是苦?是樂?lOve in the Φ全因為妳這世上的所有純愛都變黑Oh… CRAZY, lOve in the Φ拜在妳的裙下
有沒有人知道 Backstreet Boy-As Long As You Love Me中文翻譯歌詞有沒有人知道 Backstreet Boy-As Long As You Love Me中文翻譯歌詞 我好想知道歌曲:as long as you love me(中英对照) 歌手:backstreet boys as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好 although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤独一直是我的朋友 i’m leaving my life in ur hands.自从你离开我的生活 people say i’m crazy that i am blind.朋友说我疯了太盲目 risking it all in a glance.激情总是短暂的 how you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜 i can’t get u out of my head.我就是无法忘了你 don’t care what is written in ur history.我不在乎你过去的种种 as long as u’re here with me.只要你陪在我身边 i don’t care who u are.我不在乎你是怎样个人 where u’re from.你从那里来 what u did.你做过什么 as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好 who u are.你是怎样个人 where u’re from.你从那里来 don’t care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么 as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好 every little thing that u have said done.所有你说过的话和做过的事 feels like it’s deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心里 doesn’t really matter if u’re on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开 it seems like we’re meant 2 be.我以为我们是一对的 i’ve tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道 but i guess it shows.但我无法不流露真情 when u look in 2 my eyes.当你凝视着我时 what u did where u’re comin from.你做过什么从那里来 i don’t care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你爱我就好,宝贝! i don’t care.我不在乎
h.a.t.e.u 歌詞轉中文歌詞轉中文 Once Upon a time, we swore not to say goodbye something got a hold of us and we changed then u sat alone in pride and i sat at home and cried How’d our fairytale just end up this way We went Round for round Til we knocked love down We were layin in the ring Now making a sound And if that’s a metaphor of you and I Why is it so hard to say goodbye I can’t wait to hate you Make you pain like I do Still can’t shake you oh I can’t wait to break thru These emotional changes Seems like such a lost cost I can’t wait phase you Break you down so low there’s no place left to go I can’t wait to hate you This was a love phenomenon No one could explain And I wish I could press reset And feel that feeling again I sit and press rewind And watch us every night Wanna pause it But I can’t make it stay We went Round for round Til we knocked love down We were layin in the ring Now making a sound And if that’s a metaphor of you and I Why is it so hard to say goodbye I can’t wait to hate you Make you pain like I do Still can’t shake you oh I can’t wait to break thru These emotional changes Seems like such a lost cost I can’t wait phase you Break you down so low there’s no place left to go I can’t wait to hate you No need to call me phone I changed my number today And matter fact I think I’m moving away Sorry, the frustration’s Got me feeling that way And I just keep having One last thing to say I just wanna hold you Touch you, Feel you Be near you, I miss you Baby baby baby I’m tired of tryna fake thru But there’s nothing I can do Boy I can’t wait to hate you I can’t wait to hate you Make you pain like I do Still can’t shake you oh I can’t wait to break thru These emotional changes Seems like such a lost cost I can’t wait phase you Break you down so low there’s no place left to go I can’t wait to hate you (I can’t wait to H.A.T.E.U. cause right now i need u cant wait to make u go i cant wait to h.a.t.e.u.)從前一段時間,我們發誓不要說再見 事情掌握了我們,我們改變了 然後你獨坐在驕傲裡面 而我坐在家裡哭了 為什麼我們的童話 落得如此下場 我們去了 兜一大圈 直到我們的愛敲下來 我們平躺在環籃上 現在正在完善 如果這是一個 比喻 你和我 為什麼會這樣很難說再見 我迫不及待地想恨你 讓你像我一樣痛苦 仍不能動搖你 我不能等待突破 這些情緒的變化 似乎是像這樣的損失費用 我不能再等你 打破你失望如此之低 有沒有地方去了 我迫不及待地想恨你 這是一個愛的現象 沒有人能夠解釋 而且我希望我能按重設 再次,覺得這種感覺 我坐下,然後按下倒帶 每天晚上,看著我們 要暫停它 但我不能讓逗留 我們去了 兜一大圈 直到我們的愛敲下來 我們在環上籃 現在正在完善 如果這是一個 比喻 你和我 為什麼會這樣很難說再見 我迫不及待地想恨你 讓你像我一樣痛苦 仍不能動搖你 我不能等待突破 這些情緒變化 似乎是像這樣的損失費用 我不能再等你相 打破你失望如此之低 有沒有地方去了 我迫不及待地想恨你 沒有必要給我打電話 今天我改變了我的電話號碼 而事實上 我想我遷離 對不起,沮喪地 讓我感覺這種方式 而我只是不斷有 最後一件事要說 我只想抱著你 觸摸你,感受你 靠近你,我想念你 寶貝寶貝寶貝 我已經厭倦了假 但沒有什麼我可以做 男孩,我迫不及待地想恨你 我迫不及待地想恨你 讓你像我一樣痛苦 仍不能動搖你 我不能等待突破 這些情緒變化 似乎是像這樣的損失費用 我不能再等你 打破你失望如此之低 有沒有地方去了 我迫不及待地想恨你 (我不能等待H.A.T.E.U. 現在我的事業需要ü 不能等,使你要去 我等不及要h.a.t.e.u.)
我想要KAT-TUN Love yourself既歌詞;))我想要KAT-TUN Love yourself既羅馬拼音歌詞;)) 羅馬拼音呀DD! 19:21:18haruma.可唔可以搵日文歌詞翻譯埋比我;)? thx季節はまた巡りめぐりめく街 ki setsu wa ma ta megu rime gu ri me ku machi 誰も君のことを気に留めず回る dare mo kimi no ko to o ki ni to me zu mawa ru そんなのどうでもいいただ君がそばにいればいい so n na no do u de mo i ita de kimi ga so ba ni i re ba i i 優しい言葉だけ並べても意味はない yasa shi i koto ba da ke nara be te mo i mi wa na i みんな形だけ中身は無い mi n na katachi da kenaka mi wa na i 感じるBalanceちょっと変えてみれば kan ji ru Balance cho tto ka e te mi re ba 世界は素晴らして見えてくる se kai wa su ba ra shi te mi e te ku ru Love yourselfもう無理しないで Love yourselfmo u mu ri shi na i de 心のまま君のまま kokoro no ma makimi no ma ma 輝ける愛届けて君が嫌いな君が好き kagaya ke ru ai todo ke tekimi ga kira i na kimi ga su ki 不器用な君でいい感じるまま風のまま bu ki you na kimi de i ikan ji ru ma ma kaze no ma ma 花のように空に舞って君が嫌いな君を包む hana no yo u ni sora ni ma ttekimi ga kira i na kimi o tsutsu mu It&s love,your love..love yourself It&s love,your love..love yourself It&s love,your love..love yourself It&s love,your love..love yourself Ur carzyならただまだLikeParadiseからDice投げU make me fool Ur carzy na ra ta da ma da LikeParadise ka ra Dice na ge U make me fool 空模樣はLike a horrorDon't be a shy babyxoxo the girl sora mo you wa Like a horrorDon't be a shy babyxoxo the girl まわりはどうでもいい大切なのは君のここだけ ma wa ri wa do u de mo i itai setsu na no wa kimi no ko ko da ke 決まりの頑張れなんて今はいらない ki ma ri no gan ba rena n te ima wa i ra na i それが一番傷つくから so re ga ichi bankizu tsu ku ka ra 七つ目の言 葉は 君色に nana tsu me no koto ba wa kimi iro ni それで全てが一つの夢に so re de sube te ga hito tsu no yume ni Love yourselfそう響き合う Love yourselfso u hibi ki a u 二人奏でる小さなNoise futa ri kana de ruchi sa na Noise 信じれる愛育てて君が嫌いな君が好き shin ji re ru ai soda te tekimi ga kira i na kimi ga su ki くじけそうな每日も消えてしまいそうな夜も ku ji ke so u na mai nichi moki e te shi ma i so u na yoru mo 空を超え聴こえてくる遠く遠くほらこの胸に sora o ko e ki ko e te ku rutoo ku too ku ho ra ko no mune ni I'm singin' my love for you so that u world tell me that u wanna be with me and I feel like ah ah My love,your love My life,your life This is the new,it's a new world 唔好意思 中文歌詞我冇!
求super junior- merry u 羅馬拼音歌詞…20點!求super junior- merry u 羅馬拼音歌詞…. 以及中文歌詞。Marry You歌詞中文歌詞+羅馬拼音 Marry U (翻译者:一起找幸福) 中文歌詞: RAP Love~ oh baby my girl~ 你是我的全部 耀眼的美丽,我的新娘,是神赐予我的礼物 幸福吗? 黑色的眼睛 流着眼泪 直到你满头白发 我的爱,我的你 我发誓一直爱你 爱你的那句话 想每日向你表白 Would you marry me? 爱你一生,珍惜一世 想让你枕着我的手臂入睡 Would you marry me? 你愿意接受我的心吗? 我会一直留在你身边((I do) 我对你的爱(I do) 珍惜每一刻(I do) 守护着你(My love) RAP 穿着白色婚纱的你 穿着礼服的我 我们共同面对星月 向她发誓 不要谎言 不要猜疑 我爱的公主Stay with me 我们要笑着一起老去 Would you marry me? 和我度过一生 即使疲惫(I do) 也守护在你身边(I do) 我们一起走过的日子(I do) 每天都在感恩(My love) 那枚为你准备已久戒指 在我手中闪闪发光 请接受吧 永远守护我们的约定 Would you marry me? 我会一直留在你身边((I do) 我对你的爱(I do) 珍惜每一刻(I do) 守护着你(My love) 即使疲惫(I do) 也守护在你身边(I do) 我们一起走过的日子(I do) 每天都在感恩(My love) Rap 能给你的只有爱 即使微不足道 我会守住我的爱,我的你 我们共同的约定 无论什么事情 我们都彼此相爱 仅此而已 嫁给我吧I do 羅馬拼音: RAP Love~ oh baby my girl~ ?? ?? ?? geu daen na e jeon bbu ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? nun bu si ge a reum dda woon na e sin bu si ni ju sin seon mul ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? haeng bo kan gga yo geu dae e gga man nu ne seo nun mu ri heu reu jyo ?? ?? ??? ? ???? gga man meo ri pa bbu ri doel ddae gga ji do ?? ?? ?? ?? na e sa rang na e geu dae ??? ?? ? ????? sa rang hal geo seul na maeng se hal ge yo ??? ????? ? geu dae reul sa rang han dda neun mal ?? ?? ??? ?? pyeong saeng mae i rae ju go si peo Would you marry me? ? ???? ??? ???? ?? neol sa rang ha go a ggi myeo sa ra ga go si peo ??? ?? ? ??? geu dae ga ja mi deul ddae ma da ? ?? ???? ?? nae pa re jae wo ju go si peo Would you marry me? ?? ?? ?? ?????? i reon na e ma eum heo ra kae jul rae? *?? ?? ??? (I do) pyeong saeng gyeo te it seul ge (I do) ? ???? ? (I do) neol sa rang ha neun geol (I do) ?? ?? ?? ????? (I do) nun ggwa bi ga wa do a ggyeo ju myeon seo (I do) ?? ???? (My love) neo reul ji kyeo jul ge (My love) 還有補充……
我想要東方神起幾首的中文歌歌詞…my litter princes , hug,,,,the way you are,,,,,rising sunRISING SUN [Micky]NowI cry under my skin ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ???? [Max]No! [U-Know]???? ???? ?? [Max]No! [U-Know]?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? [Max]No! [U-Know]??? ?? ?? ???? ?? [Max]No! [U-Know]Here I go Come back [Xiah]失去飛翔力量翅膀幾乎化為灰燼的青春時光 想要飛翔的夢想破裂成為碎片的早上沒有一絲的曙光 [Hero]世間原本充滿了真實和善良可是每個人都已穿著虛假的偽裝 誰能告訴我該如何的躲藏 [ALL]突破重圍勇敢奮力向前追尋找我的Innocent 熊熊燃燒的青春火花最後就像天邊燦爛的晚霞 (I'm)waiting for Rising Sun [Micky]Now Burn my eyes Sun comes up,blowing the fog Never lies to be your mind.Got to be a true [U-Know]? ? ?? 101 ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? I just try me , and now [Max]到底 渾沌的盡頭在哪裡 [Hero、Xiah]Somebody talks 每天有不同的回答 [Max]絕望 是通往幸福的門窗 [Hero.Xiah]Somebody talks 只有時間知道解答 [Xiah]人生就像那永無止境的軌道 將星月都圍繞 [Hero] 就像在尋找無盡的問題與解答 就像要完成一幅遺留下的畫 [Max](Do)you know why [Micky]緊緊跟著歲月的腳步走 覆水難收時間一去不回頭 不要把後悔留給青春時光 在孤獨面前變得更堅強 [Max]用傷心的眼淚換來的幸福 它的價值要清楚 千萬不要忘 [U-Know]???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ? ??? [U-Know]Rise up!Rise up韓文個d係佢地本身個到係唱韓文ga~~The Way U Are(HERO)起初我不相信一見鍾情 直到那一刻我們相遇 (MAX)原來去改變想法這樣簡單 我曾經傻傻忍受孤單 (XIAH)讓無法實現的事情過去 讓回憶能慢慢退去 (HERO)我只能 含著眼淚 站在無盡幻想中期待藏在妳心裡的愛 一定會願意表達出來 (ALL)對 妳的愛好 妳的想法 耳朵上帶的耳環和體重都要知道 妳的芳香 一舉一動 一切我都想知道 就是這樣 it's about the way u are (MICKY)孤單時候人們都說寂寞 會讓思念的日子流過 (U-KNOW)到現在不去關心是否還能 將妳從記憶之中抹去 (XIAH)只能眼含著淚水 站在無盡幻想中期待 (MAX)妳心裡 這份愛情 還是否願意表達出來 oh (ALL)妳的愛好妳的想法耳朵上帶的耳環和體重都要知道 妳的芳香一舉一動一切我都想知道 就是這樣 it's about the way you are 妳別說妳不喜歡給妳的感覺一般妳已無法再躲閃 (XIAH)it's about the way you are (ALL)妳別說妳不喜歡給妳的感覺一般妳已無法再躲閃 (XIAH)it's about the way you are (HERO)it's about the way you are (ALL)妳的愛好妳的想法耳朵上帶的耳環和體重都要知道 妳的芳香 一舉一動 一切我都想知道 就是這樣 it's about the way you are (XIAH)way you are (ALL)對妳的愛好妳的想法耳朵上帶的耳環和體重都要知道 妳的芳香一舉一動一切我都想知道就是這樣 it's about the way you areMy little princess(micky)How can i forget all the special memories of you still remember,my little princess (HERO) 也許是愛情縈繞在我心裡想隱藏真心不知不覺露出笑意 (MAX)一直想著妳來度過每一天心像有了重病告訴我該怎麼做 (HERO)從此以後我要改變懶惰的自己 (MAX)想把一切變的完美呈現給妳 (HERO)展開雙臂飛翔在夜空裡為妳我願意飛到宇宙屋脊 (MAX)對著世界大聲說出我愛你 girl願成為那顆星照亮在妳的夜空裡 You’re my love (MICKY)未來日子裡決不要說分離我們要約定永遠都不能提起 (XIAH)從這一刻起愛在彼此心裡相信妳已知道我不是那麼完美 (U-KNOW)希望妳能一直等待 我變的成熟 (XIAH)我會努力成為與妳最合適般配的男人 (MICKY)無論在何時請妳答應我讓我永遠都可以留在妳的心中 (HERO)也許妳會願意和我一樣(U-KNOW)不讓妳傷心 (HERO)就讓我來(XIAH)守護妳(MAX)For you (MICKY)妳知道我多麼愛妳嗎 (XIAH)My little pricess隱藏對妳的愛想對妳表白妳是否會明白 (MICKY)用我一生不變的心來愛妳 girl (U-KNOW)我想要告訴妳我比愛自己更愛妳 (MICKY)You’re my love (合)我會永遠
Britney Spears – If U Seek Amy我 想 問 下 依 首 歌 係 想 講 d 乜 ? 有埋中文既歌詞就更好.. tHx`La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la Oh baby baby have you seen Amy tonight? 噢寶貝寶貝今晚有沒有見到愛咪 Is she in the bathroom? Is she smokin up outside? Ouuh 她在化妝間嗎還是在屋外享受大麻噢 Oh baby baby does she take a piece of lime for the drink that I’ma buy her 噢寶貝寶貝我想請她喝一杯不知道她萊姆片加不加 Do you know just what she likes so? 你知不知道她究竟喜歡怎麽個喝法 Oh oh 噢噢 Tell me have you seen her 快跟我說你有沒有見到她 Cuz I’m so- 因爲我真的是 Oh oh 噢噢 I can’t get her out of my brain 真是沒辦法不想她 I just wanna go to the party she gon’ go 派對要有她我才想參加 Can somebody take me home? 有沒有誰能送我回家 Ha ha he he ha ha ho Love me, hate me 愛死我恨死我 Say what you want about me 隨便你們愛嘴碎什麽 But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If U Seek Amy 但無論男生女生大家全都求之不得想要若你在找愛咪 [註1] Love me, hate me 崇拜我唾棄我 But can’t you see what I see? 明明一目了然難道你們還不懂 All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If U Seek Amy 無論男生女生大家全都求之不得想要若你在找愛咪 (Love me, hate me) (愛死我恨死我) La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la Amy told me that’s shes gonna meet me up 愛咪說等會兒會跟我碰頭 I don’t know where or when and now they’re closing up the club Ouuuh 我不知道會在何時何地而夜店已經在收工噢 I’ve seen her once or twice before she knows my face 我見過她不只一次她才把我的樣子記熟 But its hard to see with all the people standing in the way ouuuh 但她大概很難看清楚吧這裡人這麽多 Oh oh 噢噢 Tell me have you seen her 快跟我說你有沒有見到她 Cuz I’m so- 因爲我真的是 Oh oh 噢噢 I can’t get her out of my brain 真是沒辦法不想她 I just wanna go to the party she gon’ go 派對沒她我就不想參加 Can somebody take me home? 有沒有誰能送我回家 Ha ha he he ha ha ho Love me, hate me 愛死我恨死我 Say what you want about me 隨便你們愛嘴碎什麽 But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If U Seek Amy 但無論男生女生大家全都求之不得想要若你在找愛咪
青山テルマ – そばにいるね求 青山テルマ – そばにいるね 的歌詞~! 中日&羅馬~唔該曬~歌名:そばにいるね アーティスト 青山テルマ feat.Soulja 作詞 SoulJa,青山テルマ 作曲 SoulJa (青山テルマ) あなたのこと私は今でも思い続けているよ a na ta no ko to wa ta shi wa i ma de mo o mo i tsu dzu ke te i ru yo いくら時流れて行こうとI’m by your side baby いつでも i ku ra to ki na ga re te yu ko u to I’m by your side baby i tsu de mo So. どんなに離れていようと So. do n na ni ha na re te i yo u to 心の中ではいつでも一緒にいるけど寂しいんだよ ko ko ro no na ka de wa i tsu de mo i ssho ni i ru ke do sa bi shi i n da yo So baby please ただ hurry back home So baby please ta da hurry back home Baby boy あたしはここにいるよどこもいかずに待ってるよ Baby boy a ta shi wa ko ko ni i ru yo do ko mo i ka zu ni ma tte ru yo You konw dat I love you だからこそ心配しなくていいんだよ You konw dat I love you da ka ra ko so shi n pa i shi na ku te i i n da yo どんなに遠くにいても変わらないよこの心 do n na ni to o ku ni i te mo ka wa ra na i yo ko no ko ko ro 言いたい事わかるでしょ? i i ta i ko to wa ka ru de sho ? あなたのこと待ってるよ a na ta no ko to ma tte ru yo (Soul Ja) んなことよりお前の方は元気か?ちゃんと飯食ってるか? n na ko to yo ri o ma e no ho u wa ge n ki ka ? cha n to me shi ku tte ru ka ? ちくしょう、やっぱ言えねぇや chi k sho u, ya ppa i e ne e ya また今度送るよ俺からのLetter ma ta ko n do o ku ru yo o re ka ra no Letter (青山テルマ) 過ぎ去った時は戻せないけれど 近くにいてくれた君が恋しいの su gi sa tta to ki wa mo do se na i ke re do chi ka ku ni i te ku re ta ki mi ga ko i shi i no だけどあなたとの距離が遠くなるほどにいそがしくみせていた da ke do a na ta to no kyo ri ga to o ku na ru ho do ni i so ga shi ku mi se te i ta あたし逃げてたの a ta shi ni ge te ta no だけど目を閉じる時眠ろうとする時逃げ切れないよあなたの事 da ke do me wo to ji ru to ki ne mu ro u to su ru to ki ni ge ki re na i yo a na ta no ko to 思い出しては一人泣いてたの o mo i da shi te wa hi to ri na i te ta no
迪士尼中英文歌詞,!!!20!!!我想要迪士尼既歌詞係關於愛心既同埋happy的,要英文歌詞,中文翻譯的,例,要有歌舞青春一,二集,and所有出名迪士尼動畫既歌詞 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:I’m Wishing(One Song)With a Smile and the SongWhistle While You WorkHeigh-hoBlubble-Ubble-Um-Dum (The Washing Song)The Dwarf Yodel Song (The Silly Song)Some Day My Prince Will ComeThe Silly Song Pinocchio:When You Wish Upon a StarGive A Little WhistleLittle Wooden HeadHi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actor’s Life)I’ve Got No Strings Fantasia:沒有 Dumbo:Look Out for Mr. StorkCasey JuniorSong of the RoustaboutsBaby MineClown SongPink Elephants on ParadeWhen I See an Elephant Fly Bambi:Love is a SongLittle April ShowersLet’s Sing a Gay Little Spring SongLooking for Romance (I Bring You a Song) Saludos Amigos:Saludos AmigosAquarela do BrasilTico Tico No Fuba The Three Caballeros:The Three CaballerosBaíaHave You been to Baía?Os Quindins De YayáPregoes CariocaMéxicoLilongoYou Belong to My HeartPandeiro & Flute Make Mine Music:Make Mine MusicThe Martins and the CoysBlue BayouAll the Cats Join InWithout YouCasey, the Pride of Them AllTwo SilhouettesPeter and the WolfAfter You’ve GoneJohnny Fedora and Alice BluebonnetLargo al factotum from Barber of SevilleChi mi frena (Sextette) from Lucia di LammermoorChorus from Martha Fun and Fancy Free:Fun and Fancy FreeI’m a Happy Go Lucky FellowLazy CountrysideToo Good to Be TrueSay It With A SlapMy, What a Lovely DayBeaneroFe Fi Fo FumMy Favorite Dream Melody Time:Melody TimeOnce Upon a WintertimeBumble BoogieThe Apple SongThe Pioneer SongThe Lord Is Good to MeLittle TootTreesBlame it on the SambaPecos BillBlue Shadows on the Trail The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad:Ichabod and Mr. ToadThe Merrily SongIchabodKatrinaThe Headless Horseman Cinderella:CinderellaA Dream is a Wish Your Heart MakesOh Sing Sweet NightingaleThe Work SongBibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song)So This Is Love Alice in Wonderland:Alice in WonderlandIn a World of My OwnI’m LateThe Sailor’s HornpipeThe Caucus RaceHow Do Your Do and Shake HandsThe Walrus and the CarpenterOld Father WilliamWe’ll Smoke the Blighter OutAll in the Golden AfternoonA-E-I-O-U (The Caterpillar Song)How Doth the Little CrocodileTwas BrillingThe Unbirthday SongTwinkle TwinkleVery Good AdvicePainting the Roses RedWho’s Been Painting My Roses Red Peter Pan:The Second Star to the RightYou Can FlyA Pirate’s LifeFollowing the LeaderWhat Made the Red Man RedYour Mother and MineThe Elegant Captain Hook Lady and the Tramp:Peace on EarthWhat Is a Baby?(La La Lu)The Siamese Cat SongBella NotteHe’s a Tramp Sleeping Beauty:Once Upon a DreamHail to the Princess AuroraThe Gifts Of Beauty And SongI WonderSkumps (Drinking Song)Sleeping Beauty 101 Dalmatians:Kanine Krunchies CommercialCruella De VilDalmation Plantation The Sword in the Stone:The Legend of the Sword in the StoneHigitus FigitusMad Madame MimThat’s What Makes the World Go RoundA Most Befuddling Thing The Jungle Book:Colonel Hathi’s MarchTrust in MeThe Bare NecessitiesI Wan’na Be Like YouThat’s What Friends Are ForMy Own Home The Aristocats:The AristocatsScales and ArpeggiosThomas O’MalleyEverybody Wants to Be a CatShe Never Felt Alone Robin Hood:Whistle-StopOo-De-LallyLoveThe Phoney King of EnglandNot in Nottingham字數太多,其餘歌名可以在這裡看到 而歌詞你可以在這裡找到
要糖果盒子 – Killing Me D.J既歌詞 全首 急1.要糖果盒子 – Killing Me D.J既歌詞 全首 急 2.要download勁舞團既歌web 3.要羅志祥-當我們宅一塊既歌詞 全首 急 4.要GEM – Where Did U Go既歌詞 全首 急 5.要勁舞團 – Freestyle Y (不得不愛)既歌詞 全首 急 6.要Darin zanyar – B What U Wanna B既歌詞 全首 急 (7.)PSP勇者別囂張有冇pc版??? (x.)係另類問題 23:21:375.要勁舞團 – Freestyle Y (不得不愛)既歌詞 全首 急——–要英文歌詞and中文歌詞(7.)PSP勇者別囂張有冇pc版???————有的話give link 唔該 14:56:318.要勁舞團-Dont Push Me既歌詞 全首 急2.當我們宅一塊 作詞:陳天佑 作曲:Lemon Tree( aka U GI JAE HO 2) 編曲:洪信傑/謝明祥*愛過來 當我們宅一塊就算沒有豪宅 屋屋屋屋 滿滿愛親過來 讓我們宅一塊跟你窩著棉被浪漫過冬幸福的宅*無時無刻對幸福的期待(Why)就是你無理取鬧的可愛姿態(吼)每天我的心臟都快跳出來(撲通)不知你有沒有感受我的眼神煞到愛完美型男遇上可愛宅女就被打敗搞不懂你還教會狗狗12連拍(喀嚓)你說你的生活拒絕無賴跟耍賴只想找個真愛 真愛#如果你期待愛生活愉快跟我幸福百分百我也可以很宅 就為了愛你別大驚小怪 快把愛說出來#Repeat *請你別再懷疑我的心意我只想要跟你宅一起做什麼都可以看個幾片DVD 打個WIIOh everybody love in the houseLady Lady憂鬱拿去貼牆壁把我的愛放在你心底跟我愛一起跟我宅一起每一天都HAPPYRepeat #,*BOOM BOOM 到底OK不OKBOOM BOOM 跟我說一聲OK給你秀秀 不要扭扭捏捏給你秀秀 害羞拿去消滅BOOM BOOM 到底OK不OKBOOM BOOM 跟我說一聲OK型男型女要一起 SAY HEY宅男宅女為愛一起 SAY HEYRepeat *4.Where Did You Go? 作曲:Skot Suyama 陶山作詞:G.E.M.編曲監製:Mark Lui 雷頌德曾看著同星空閒聊吹風看日出多心動曾每日纏一起傻傻講起能愛到下世紀怎麼你俘虜這個心卻抽身退隱不再親近獨自苦等仍然空等難藏淚印看著電話中短訊聽著錄音的口訊昨天的你哪天再接近Tell me Where did you go ?心聲都不可細訴Oh tell me baby where did you hide ?辛苦都未被諒解Where did you go ?數數多久不碰到我在每夜徹夜狂想Where did you go ?而這夜月光中再見影蹤再獻花多感動而似蜜甜的心明明開心為何又驟降溫怎麼你一下抱緊卻一下子轉身不再親近獨自苦等仍然空等難藏淚印看著電話中短訊聽著錄音的口訊轉載來自 ※魔鏡歌詞網 昨天的你哪天再接近Tell me Where did you go ?心聲都不可細訴Oh tell me baby where did you hide ?辛苦都未被諒解Where did you go ?數數多久不碰到我在每夜徹夜狂想.....Where did you go ?Where did you go ?怎會當這刻我需要你你卻沒在我身邊Where did you go ?Where did you go ?這秒鐘很掛牽你卻不可感覺到Where did you go ?Where did you go ?Tell me Where did you go ?心聲都不可細訴Oh tell me baby where did you hide ?辛苦都未諒解Where did you go ?數數多久不碰到我在每夜徹夜狂想.....Tell me Where did you go ?心聲都不可細訴Oh tell me baby where did you hide ?辛苦都未諒解Where did you go ?數數多久不碰到我在每夜徹夜狂想Where did you go ?
我想要 Sarah Connor- Love is Colour Blind 中文歌詞英文+中文 唔該!It don't matter if you're black 無論你是黑人 white or yellow, if you're brown or red 白種人還是黃種人,抑或是棕色人還是紅種人 let's get down to that 都讓我們一起來實現 love is color-blind 愛無定界 Verse 1: I remember when 我仍記得 I was a child and couldn't understand 當我還是一個小孩子的時候 people having fundiscriminating all the different ones 無法理解那些人為什麼要嘲笑和歧視那些與眾不同的人 mama just used to say 媽媽曾經對我說 when you grow up you'll maybe find a way 當你長大後你要 to make these people see 使人們意識到 that everything I do comes back to me 我做的每樣東西都是由我自己决定的Bridge: You gotta live your live 你應當為自己而活we're all the same, no one's to blame 我們都是一樣的,沒有人應當被責備 they gotta live their lives 他們應當為自己而活 just play the game and let love reign 這只是一個遊戲,讓愛來支配吧 Chorous: It don't matter if you're black 無論你是黑人 white or yellow, if you're brown or red 白種人還是黃種人,抑或是棕色人還是紅種人 let's get down to that 都讓我們一起來實現 love is color-blind 愛無定界 TQ: I remeber as a young boy 我仍記得我還是小男孩的時候 I watched my neighbourhood go up in flames 我看見我的鄰居的每一幕 I saw the whole thang thru tears of pain 我看到的只有他們的眼淚和傷痛 and a situation's rackin' my brain 我的腦海裡顯現一個情景 I wish I could fly away and never come back again 我希望我能飛著離開這裡永遠不再回來 we need some lvoe y'all 我們大家都需要愛 we need some real deal help from above y'all 我們都需要來自你們真心的幫助 I mean the kids watchin' 我想說一個孩子看到 and I just can't see it stoppin', I don't understand 卻不能阻止這一切,我不懂 I mean we all bleed the same blood, man! 我想说,人啊!我們身上都流淌著同樣的血液啊 Bridge: You gotta live your life 你應該為自己而活 better than our fathers did 活得比你們的長輩更要好 let's make some love, baby, have some kids 讓我們給多點愛,讓所有的孩子 they gotta live their lives 都為他們而活 and I don't care what color they are, or u are, or we are it's all love, baby! 我不管他們還是你們抑或是我們是什麼膚色,都要相親相爱 C-Part: You have been my mother 你可以是我的媽媽 you could have been my brother 你可以是我的兄弟 what if you were my sister 或者是我的姐妹 if you were my father? 或者是我的爸爸? you could have been my fella 你可以是我的伙伴 you could habe been my teacher 可以是我的老师 what if you were my friend? 也可以是我的朋友? would be so nice to meet ya 我都會很高興遇到你
關於;–現在流行曲的資料!15點!(包括歌名、內容、介紹、歌手……..) 急用!唔該!香港真正意義上的流行歌發展至今已將近三十年,其中湧現出一批著名的巨星,推出過大量膾炙人口的名曲,影響著一代又一代成長中的青少年。 70年代之前,香港的樂壇主要以英文歌和國語歌為主導,國語小調和英美流行曲大行其道,粵語歌只是次角,真正意義上的粵語歌很少,出現的用本地話粵語演唱的歌曲多由粵曲改編而成。這時香港的樂壇還沒有成氣候,只是跟著歐美和台灣的樂壇走,是一個「外來語言」統治的年代。 一、香港當代流行歌的創始 70年代初開始,以許冠傑(早期他也是唱英文歌為主)為代表的歌手,逐漸開始唱一些粵語歌。除了許冠傑外,徐小鳳及溫拿樂隊等也開始崛起。在他們的努力下,香港的樂壇開始真正成熟起來,為以後的輝煌打下了堅實的基礎。 許冠傑 許冠傑被譽為香港當代流行歌的鼻祖,他創造的以香港口語演繹法開創了香港本地歌曲的新紀元,對粵語歌的推行所起的作用是決定性的。許冠傑早年組過樂隊,唱過英文歌,並隨其兄許冠文一起主持過電視節目。許氏兄弟的電影在七十年代後期至八十年代初紅極一時,《最佳拍檔》至今仍保持香港電影觀看人數的紀錄。許冠傑1974年推出的首張粵語專輯《鬼馬雙星》揭開了香港當代流行樂壇的序幕,在1978年,「買到要搶」的經典大碟《半斤八兩》標誌香港粵語流行歌的市場正式形成。許冠傑是一位音樂奇才,他的作品能收能放,揮灑自如。他創作並演唱的歌曲可清楚地分為俚、雅兩類,尤以前者意義重大。這些以粵語白話創作的歌曲嘻笑怒罵,站在普通人民的立場褒貶時事,用語風趣幽默,受到前所未有的歡迎。如《半斤八兩》借打工仔之口道出社會低層人民的艱苦,《十個女仔》則尖銳地對片面追求時髦、唯利是圖的女孩進行諷刺,《加價熱潮》更是直接對物價飛漲宣洩不滿,《學生哥》正面對學生進行勸喻,要求他們用心向學,《搵o野做》以一則寓言式故事從正反兩方面勸說世人應自食其力、努力奮鬥。而他以文藝腔創作的歌曲則承襲我國古典詩詞風格,因而詩味十足,每個歌詞都是一闕小詩。《梨渦淺笑》、《夜半輕私語》深得宋代婉約詞風韻,《鐵塔凌雲》(其兄許冠文作詞)是一闕愛港名作,《浪子心聲》和《天才白痴往日情》中的老莊思想,用典雅文字和溫婉曲調演繹,真令人驚嘆流行歌的發展的空間之大。據說東南亞某公司曾向許冠傑購買《天才白痴夢》幾句歌詞的版權作廣告之用,每一字付元一千。許冠傑是締造當代香港流行歌的最大功臣,也是這個流行樂壇的第一位天皇巨星。在許冠傑的影響下,大批歌手轉而唱起粵語流行歌,同時另有一批新秀崛起,香港樂壇的春天正在到來…… 溫拿五虎 溫拿樂隊(Wynners)的前身Losers樂隊在失敗的嘗試後解體,幾名Losers的成員認為樂隊名稱不祥(失敗者),改名「勝利者」並邀阿 B(鍾鎮濤)加盟,成立溫拿樂隊。溫拿樂隊一開始也是以演唱英語歌為主,代表作為《L-O-V-E Love》、《Sha La La》。後來以英美流行曲的風格為基礎填上粵語歌詞,唱起粵語歌。《鍾意就鍾意》、《玩下啦》等紅遍香江。他們以青春、前衛 (比如喇叭褲,齊肩髮) 的造型贏得了年輕人的紛紛仿效,一時間「夾BAND」(組合樂隊)成為流行的新鮮事物。溫拿的崛起標誌著香港樂壇有了屬於自己的流行歌,屬於自己的偶像,他們深刻地影響著七十年代中後期的一代香港年輕人。1978年溫拿樂隊宣布解散,其成員各自發展,並相約每五年再聚一次發行一張大碟。他們實現了諾言,其中1988年即解散十周年之時推出的專輯最有影響,《千載不變》打入當年的十大金曲。單飛後的溫拿成員在香港演藝界獲得了不可思議的成功:譚詠麟成為香港樂壇第一人;而溫拿的主音歌手鍾鎮濤也走紅歌影兩棲;彭健新雖成就不如上兩位,但以其獨特的鄉村風格也在樂壇獲得一定的地位;陳友則在電影界成名,從演員到執導都頗有成就;只有葉志強較少繼續在演藝界露面。 二、電視劇歌曲風行的時代 七十年代中後期到八十年代中期,是香港電視劇的黃金時代,香港最經典的電視劇絕大多數是在這期間拍攝的。電視劇的風行捧紅了一大批演員,像周潤發、鄭少秋、汪明荃、無線五虎將等,成為了香港演藝界舉足輕重的人物。而隨著電視劇的的火紅,它們的主題曲和插曲迅速傳遍了大街小巷,成為最流行的曲種,一批著名的歌星就是在唱電視歌曲中走紅的。 鄭少秋 鄭少秋以其正氣、英俊的形象在電視劇中一直扮演各種英雄和俠客。他在歌曲的代表作是電視劇《楚留香》、《倚天屠龍記》、《輪流傳》等的同名主題曲,他不僅是那段時期最紅的影星之一,也是最具影響力的歌星之一。直到九十年代,他仍以《笑看風雲》、《歲月無情》等優秀電視歌曲繼續他在歌壇的長青樹地位,更以「勁秋」來命名自己的演唱會。
可唔可以幫忙譯一譯以下歌詞可唔可以幫忙譯一譯以下歌詞 唔要用翻譯網譯個D Thank 要中文歌詞 5. intro) necesito tu amor scat) soob tu tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob tu soob tu tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob rap) oh hey babe boy ? ? ?? ?? ???? ? ?? ? ???? ???? ? ? ? ?? tu tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roo shake it to the left shake it to the right ?? ? ?? beautiful day ?? ??? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ? ** ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ** scat) soob tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob tu soob tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ? ???? ?? ??? ? ** Repeat rap) ? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ??? ? ? ? ??? ???? ?? ?? I’m your girl ??! ?? ? ??? ?! ?? ? ??? ?! ? ?? ??? ?! ?? ?? ???? ** Repeat ** Repeat ?? ?? ?? (over and over and over) ?? ?? ?? (na na na) ???? ??? rap) ??! ?? ? ? ?? ?! ?? ? ??? ?! ? ?? ??? ?! ?? ?? ???? ? ? ?? ??? ?? falling. falling in love ? ??? ?? yes ?? ? ?? beautiful day 6. intro) Baby ? ?? ?? ??? Oh~ ? ???? ??… ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ? ?? ???? ? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ** Baby ? ?? ?? ??? Oh~ ? ???? ??… ?? ?? ???? If you are not in this world what can I do baby ????? ??? Oh~nothing will do ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ** ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ** Repeatntro) necesito tu amor scat) soob tu tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob tu soob tu tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob 斥責) 第一高度在它拿著的oh 嘿寶貝男孩su Rae 裡面接受與力量kkes 比較了委員會並且它減少並且它吝惜和和裡面來, Mam 您秘密tu tu tu roob tu tu tu tu rooshake 它對左震動它在右邊您和或最近美好的天 我的頭腦想要球Rae 您的那個頭腦什麼樣它是困難的您的海灣是對世界和成為, ** 它出來並且Rae 手在叉子裡面對抓住一起是許多並且是許多的夢想將來在和與Rae 之外您一起將減少Rae 一起將減少在唯一叉子您Rae 它將做在早晨好** scat) soob tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob tu soob tu tu roob tu tu tu tu roob tu tu tu roob它是困難的少量僅一固定和球Rae 對杓子cul 同樣這些它成為的世界您的海灣, 和 ** 重覆 斥責) 裡面狹窄與交換比較它永遠做裡面寬度並且它笑並且它給並且和它一定捉住得的裡面手並且和和它給並且和和您對等待我最近是您的女孩一個! 它做並且二它閉上眼睛, 二! 當它, 裡面名字三! 與它比較叫很多並且它給, 四! 直到它將是強的並且它將運行 ** 重覆 ** 重覆 將出來並且在一起分叉的Rae (多次和) 與一起您分叉(na na na) 它將做早晨好斥責) 一個! 它做和二隻眼睛它風, 二! 當它, 裡面名字三! 與它比較叫很多並且它給, 四! 直到它將是強的並且它將運行到二八與它迅速打開下落的您的螃蟹。下落在愛二是您和或最近在距離美好的天 6. 介紹) 嬰孩為什麼, I 大概是這裡蛋canh Oh 床罩它的Oh~ 是出生井… 這是您Ubs 和 遙遠它愛對的那Dael, 天當它改變狹窄它看見裡面投擲大的這Jen, 特點呼吸上升是熱和對心臟像這樣確實像這愛打顫cyo 的感覺 一上述更加年輕的汙蔑天它沒看見它滾動U lun su 草地愛對百分比床罩您如果它與球談累積什麼床罩** 嬰孩為什麼, I 大概是這裡蛋canh Oh 床罩它的Oh~ 是出生井… 這是您Ubs 和黑暗如果您不是在這個世界裡什麼可能我做 它是病討人喜歡的在Oh~nothing 的嬰孩將做Mam 裡面並且用完的Sowon 做作為厚待Hoom 擊中商店您將運載的Jen, ** 從那時間它大概很好開始! cyo 捉住裡面手, 它給和您對笑是吃力的在Mam 光芒光母鹿Uss cyo 的裡面 對只您它做我所有thwu 的我的魅力多少它將變得那個Daen 蛋它剝更多不成為問題的喜歡年齡汽車並且它是您B ** 重覆
搵張力尹唱Why ge歌訶??拼音+中文歌詞!!邊度可以免費下載!!THX~^/viewthread.php?tid=13802&extra=page%3D3??? – y(why‥)? ? ?? ? ??? (baby can U tell me) mae son ggeu te keu yag so gi (baby can U tell me)???? ??? (can U tell me) a peu do log mae tyeo seo(can U tell me)???? ???? (????) ???? your fantasy ki do ha deut ki da lyeo do (a lyeon ha ge) meo leo ji neun your fantasyCan U feel my love?s tears ? ?? ? ?? Can U feel my love?s tears nae seul peum nae ji chin?? ??? (? ???) ? ??? ?~ ma meul pon da myeon (nal pon da myeon) nal cha ja wa jwo~Why baby why ? ??? ?? Why baby why nal ddeo na gan geo niWhen U need me when U hold me When U need me when U hold me? ?? ??? ?~ ???? ??~ neul gyeo te i sseot deon nal~ ji wo beo lin geo ni~?? ?? helpless and breathless and speechless na neun i mi helpless and breathless and speechless You leave me powerless~ You leave me powerless~ ?? ?? ceremony (ceremony) a jig mo tan ceremony (ceremony)?? ?? ?? ?? i jen mo du i jeun geo ni??? ?? ??~ ??? (?? ??) ki da lim ggeu te keu dael~ pon da myeon (po ge doe myeon)?? ?? come into me mo du jul gge come into me Can U feel my love?s tears ? ?? ??~? Can U feel my love?s tears maen cheo eum sog sa~gim???? (????) ? ??? ?~ teul lin da myeon (po in da myeon) nal cha ja wa jwo~Why baby why ? ??? ??~ Why baby why nal ddeo na gan geo ni~When U need me when U hold me When U need me when U hold me ? ?? ??? ?~ ???? ??~ neul gyeo te i sseot deon nal~ ji wo beo lin geo ni~?? ?? helpless and breathless and speechlessna neun i mi helpless and breathless and speechlessYou leave me powerless , I must confess You leave me powerless , I must confess ? ??? ?? ?? neol bo nae gon neo geul il gopowerless I?m sapless ?? ?? ??? powerless I?m sapless peo til su do eob ji man?? ?? ?? ? ?? nae ga tae kan o jig han sa lam?? ??? ?? ??? Oh~neo leul sum swi go ne ge jam deu leo Oh~Tell me why ? ??? ??~ Tell me why wae ddeo na gan geo ni~? ??? ? ??? han sun gan do tan ha lu do? ?? ??? ?~ ???? ?? neo eob sin him gyeo un nal~ ji wo ga neun geo ni? ?? helpless and breathless and speechless nan i mi helpless and breathless and speechlessYou leave me powerless~ You leave me powerless~
韓劇my girl~主題曲請問有無人知道&MY GIRL&既主題曲&插曲可以下載…可否帮我翻譯埋啲歌詞呢唔要香港版本的…THANKSmy girl 主题曲never say goodbye中韩文歌词: Yea, whats going on, 2006, mario and nasty, brand new classic, ride with us, its about two guys and hot girls, yo keep it up keep it up, two step with me, come on, lets do it do it do it like this 1,2 baby clap ur hands Everybody lets go ha ha ha ha I want yall ladies clap again Let me hear u say wut wut ?? ??? its my story ? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? the ghetto ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? never say goodbye so get up if you go away you will see me cry don't you let me go baby don't you let me down ? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? don't you let me go baby don't you let me down you never say good bye ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? don't you let me go baby don't you let me down (Mario) And we the best aint no need to stress Mario and nasty aint no need to impress (??)Yo! ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? (Mario)Call it a fling or a love thing I don't care I can handle any drama that you bring. ? ? ?? ? ? ???? ?? (Mario)with out u im better no one could do it better hello cute nasty best mc Mario right tight errnight that's right. I am still in love with you hey ? ?? ?? ?? ???? I'm still in love with you hey Let me hear you say hey hey hey Yo check it ?? ?? ???? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? only u ???? only u ?? ?? baby 1,2,3,4 I got the mic check if you go away you will see me cry don't you let me go baby don't you let me down ? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? don't you let me go baby don't you let me down you never say good bye ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? don't you let me go baby don't you let me down (one more time now) you never say good bye (come on come on) ??? ???(wana ride with the homie right?) ???? ?? (Wana get right then get high ) ?? ????? (ride with me ill ride with you) ?? ? ??? (you go down on me ill go down on you) ?? ? ??? (yeah~) ? ? ?? ?? (just me and you come on) ? ??? ?? (One more time now) don't you let me go (Say what) don't you let me down (One more time now) 1,2 baby clap ur hands Everybody lets go ha ha ha ha I want yall ladies clap again Let me hear u say hey hey hey ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Ill logic real toxic switch quicker than tiptonic hetero sexual the kids flow is incredible ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? yea~ 下面是中文的~ 如果我可以把这刻永远停留 把我们的思维翻向新的一页 到另外一个时间和空间去 我们就永远不会说再见 如果我能找到适合的语言我会说出来 那么当我看着你的眼神的时候 我就不会感觉到口吃 我们就永远不会说再见 如果我可以阻止月亮升起 白天就不会来临 我内心就不会感觉这么冷 我们就永远不会说再见 我希望我们的梦想都冻结 那我们的心就不会破碎 当我们让对方离开的时候。。。 如果我能永远的偷走这刻 画一张完美的笑脸 那我们的故事就不会死去 我们就永远不会说再见

我要回帖

更多关于 toxic 的文章

随机推荐