为什么with my hands upp和my last一样的呢?

歌手:《My Last(ft. Chris Brown)》相似歌曲My Last(ft. Chris Brown)歌词 Big Sean Feat. Chris Brown - My LastChris Brown:Hands up in the airI just want theI just want the baddest bitch in the worldRight here on my lapAnd I'mma hit this drink up like it's my lastI'mma hit this night up like it's my lastI'mma I'mma hmm hmm' like it's my last (boi)Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it likeLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allBig Sean - Verse 1Ok' now where that alcoholYou aint even got to askCause I'mma drink it all like' like its my lastShe a 7 in the face' but a 10 in the assShe even look better by the end of my glassSee I just walked in fresher than the shirts off in this muthfuckaIma need a bad broad to twirk off in this muthafuckaI'mma go hard till it hurts off in this muthafuckaI'mma ball so you gotta work off in this muthafuckaThe work' and I can get you anything you wantI could' I could' I could put you onSee you look like Beyonce so do it like Beyon...Do it like Beyonce and put it on SeanGrind hard but a got a lot to show for itAlways had drive like I had to chauffeur itMy team's so true we should get a camera crewTo follow us around and make a show for usChris Brown - HookAnd I'mma hit this drink up like it's my lastI'mma hit this night up like it's my lastI'mma I'mma hmm hmm' like it's my last (boi)Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it likeLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allAll all all all' all all all allLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allBig Sean - Verse 2Now' I'mma fill this glass up like it's my lastI'mma do' do it' like its my lastI'mma spend this cash up like it's my lastAnd I'mma make it last' like it's my lastAnd I'm gone' can't remember where I amBut she forget about her man when they tell her who I amAnd they introduce my fanNow she all up in spaceAll all up in my face like you remember who I amSince I signed the con'' I'm Louie Vuitton shineUp in Benny Han Han eating all the WontonRose rose over a little ChandonPut her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean JohnMan I just ended up on everybody guestlistI'm just doing better than what everybody projectedKnew that I'd be here so if you asked me how I feelI'mma just tell you' its everything that I expected bitch!Boi' boiChris Brown:Hands up in the air(One time for the West side' let me see them hands..)Hands up in the air(Two times if you love GOOD Music)Hands up in the air(And three times for the baddest chick in the World who got her hands up in the air)Hands up in the airChris Brown - HookAnd I'mma hit this drink up like it's my lastI'mma hit this night up like it's my lastI'mma I'mma umm umm' like it's my last (boi)Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it likeLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allChris Brown - BridgeBig ass bottles' Big Ice bucketsI work too hard to be ballin' on a budgetMe and my people do it big out in public causeCause if you don't do it big' you aint doing nothingChris Brown - HookAnd I'mma hit this drink up like it's my lastI'mma hit this night up like it's my lastI'mma I'mma umm umm' like it's my last (boi)Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it likeLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allAll all all all' all all all allLike I never had it at all all all all' all all all allEndBig Sean Feat. Chris Brown - My LastMy Last(ft. Chris Brown) LRC歌词 [ti:My Last][ar:Big Sean][al:][00:00.02]Big Sean Feat. Chris Brown - My Last[00:02.09][00:02.57]Chris Brown:[00:03.11]Hands up in the air[00:04.84]I just want the[00:05.47]I just want the baddest bitch in the world[00:07.96]Right here on my lap[00:09.46][00:10.52]And I'mma hit this drink up like it's my last[00:13.21]I'mma hit this night up like it's my last[00:15.76]I'mma I'mma hmm hmm' like it's my last (boi)[00:18.93]Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it like[00:21.08]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[00:25.84]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[00:32.74][00:33.06]Big Sean - Verse 1[00:33.49]Ok' now where that alcohol[00:34.72]You aint even got to ask[00:35.87]Cause I'mma drink it all like' like its my last[00:38.40]She a 7 in the face' but a 10 in the ass[00:41.17]She even look better by the end of my glass[00:43.76]See I just walked in fresher than the shirts off in this muthfucka[00:46.72]Ima need a bad broad to twirk off in this muthafucka[00:49.49]I'mma go hard till it hurts off in this muthafucka[00:52.11]I'mma ball so you gotta work off in this muthafucka[00:55.03]The work' and I can get you anything you want[00:57.49]I could' I could' I could put you on[01:00.15]See you look like Beyonce so do it like Beyon...[01:03.29]Do it like Beyonce and put it on Sean[01:06.04]Grind hard but a got a lot to show for it[01:08.32]Always had drive like I had to chauffeur it[01:11.22]My team's so true we should get a camera crew[01:13.78]To follow us around and make a show for us[01:16.43][01:16.90]Chris Brown - Hook[01:17.35]And I'mma hit this drink up like it's my last[01:18.78]I'mma hit this night up like it's my last[01:21.30]I'mma I'mma hmm hmm' like it's my last (boi)[01:24.19]Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it like[01:26.51]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[01:31.34]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[01:37.29]All all all all' all all all all[01:42.19]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[01:49.01][01:49.41]Big Sean - Verse 2[01:49.84]Now' I'mma fill this glass up like it's my last[01:51.36]I'mma do' do it' like its my last[01:54.05]I'mma spend this cash up like it's my last[01:56.75]And I'mma make it last' like it's my last[01:59.54]And I'm gone' can't remember where I am[02:02.94]But she forget about her man when they tell her who I am[02:05.58]And they introduce my fan[02:07.02]Now she all up in space[02:08.45]All all up in my face like you remember who I am[02:11.34]Since I signed the con'' I'm Louie Vuitton shine[02:13.85]Up in Benny Han Han eating all the Wonton[02:16.41]Rose rose over a little Chandon[02:19.24]Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John[02:22.20]Man I just ended up on everybody guestlist[02:25.13]I'm just doing better than what everybody projected[02:27.53]Knew that I'd be here so if you asked me how I feel[02:30.35]I'mma just tell you' its everything that I expected bitch![02:33.64]Boi' boi[02:35.08][02:35.53]Chris Brown:[02:35.99]Hands up in the air[02:37.53](One time for the West side' let me see them hands..)[02:40.43]Hands up in the air[02:41.96](Two times if you love GOOD Music)[02:44.95]Hands up in the air[02:48.18](And three times for the baddest chick in the World who got her hands up in the air)[02:51.74]Hands up in the air[02:52.73][02:53.33]Chris Brown - Hook[02:53.97]And I'mma hit this drink up like it's my last[02:56.71]I'mma hit this night up like it's my last[02:59.35]I'mma I'mma umm umm' like it's my last (boi)[03:02.45]Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it like[03:04.91]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[03:09.92]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[03:15.57][03:17.38]Chris Brown - Bridge[03:17.86]Big ass bottles' Big Ice buckets[03:19.55]I work too hard to be ballin' on a budget[03:22.29]Me and my people do it big out in public cause[03:25.17]Cause if you don't do it big' you aint doing nothing[03:27.58][03:28.10]Chris Brown - Hook[03:28.61]And I'mma hit this drink up like it's my last[03:29.81]I'mma hit this night up like it's my last[03:32.18]I'mma I'mma umm umm' like it's my last (boi)[03:35.25]Swear I'mma' swear I'mma get it like[03:37.73]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[03:42.67]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[03:49.00]All all all all' all all all all[03:53.62]Like I never had it at all all all all' all all all all[03:59.70][04:00.72]End[04:01.89][04:03.02]Big Sean Feat. Chris Brown - My Last & 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1【Hold Your Hands Up】_Cascada-Hold Your Hands Up在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Hold Your Hands Up
《Hold Your Hands Up》 - Cascada
Hold Your Hands Up
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Hold Your Hands Up相关MV推荐
《Hold Your Hands Up》歌词
Do you ever miss me?
Do you ever miss me?
Shine your light down just to let me know
Release the worry in my soul
Tell me secrets that I know you know
Come back home
Give me the answers to those questions I
Asked before we blew away
'Cause when you move you're like a butterfly
Flown away
But I've got no tears left for you
I held on and I hope you come through, I do
Hold your hands up I miss you, I miss you tonight
Hold your hands up I'll find you when I look inside
Remember all the things we used to say
In the hope that we'd remain
It's all forgiven not forgotten boy
It's not too late
But I've got no tears left for you
I held on and I hope you come through, I do
I'm alive
When I'll look for you
I hope you'll look into your heart
It's not a lot to ask
Just stay and make it last
Do you ever miss me?
Hold your hands up I held on and I hope you come through
I'll find you when I look inside
Hold your hands up
Hold your hands up
Do you ever miss me?
Cascada的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Cascada的相似歌手
听Hold Your Hands Up的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10【put your hands up】_Jadakiss-put your hands up在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&put your hands up
《put your hands up》 - Jadakiss
put your hands up
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
put your hands up相关MV推荐
暂无put your hands up的相关数据!
《put your hands up》歌词
- Jadakiss
Jadakiss的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Jadakiss的相似歌手
听put your hands up的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10点击+查看歌词/Lyrics:
[Chris Brown]
up in the air
I just want the
I just want the baddest bitch in the world
Right here on my lap
And I’mma hit this drink up like it’s my last
I’mma hit this night up like it’s my last
I’mma I’mma hmm hmm, like it’s my last (boi)
Swear I’mma, swear I’mma get it like
Like I never had it at all all all all, all all all all
[Big Sean]
Ok, now where that alcohol
You aint even got to ask
Cause I’mma drink it all like, like its my last
She a 7 in the face, but a 10 in the ass
She even look better by the end of my glass
See I just walked in fresher than the shirts off in this muthf-cka
Ima need a bad broad to twirk off in this muthaf-cka
I’mma go hard till it
off in this muthaf-cka
I’mma ball so you gotta work off in this muthaf-cka
The work, and
get you anything you want
I could, I could, I could put you on
See you look like Beyonce so do it like Beyon
Do it like Beyonce and put it on Sean
Grind hard but a got a lot to show for it
like I had to chauffeur it
My team’s so true we should get a camera crew
To follow us around and make a show for us
[Chris Brown – Hook]
I’mma I’mma hmm hmm, like it’s my last (boi)
[Big Sean – Verse 2]
Now, I’mma fill this glass up like it’s my last
I’mma do, do it, like its my last
I’mma spend this cash up like it’s my last
And I’mma make it last, like it’s my last
And I’m gone, can’t remember where I am
But she forget about her man when they tell her who I am
And they introduce my fan
Now she all up in space
All all up in my face like you remember who I am
Since I signed the con’, I’m Louie Vuitton
Up in Benny Han Han eating all the Wonton
Rose rose over a little Chandon
down my pants now she rocking Sean John
Man I just ended up on everybody guestlist
I’m just doing better than what everybody projected
Knew that I’d be here so if you asked me how I feel
I’mma just tell you, its everything that I expected
[Chris Brown]
up in the air
(One time for the West side, let me see them ..)
up in the air
(Two times if you love GOOD Music)
up in the air
times for the baddest chick in the World who got her
up in the air)
up in the air
[Chris Brown – Hook]
I’mma I’mma umm umm, like it’s my last (boi)
Big ass bottles, Big Ice buckets
I work too hard to be ballin’ on a budget
Me and my people do it big out in public cause
Cause if you don’t do it big, you aint doing nothing
[Chris Brown – Hook]
Big Sean中文简介:
美国嘻哈歌手Big Sean原名Sean Michael Leonard Anderson,日出生于加州的圣莫妮卡,不过出生两个月后就搬去了密歇根州的底特律居住。2007年Big Sean签约Kanye West的GOOD Music唱片公司,并于2008年签约Island Def Jam唱片公司。
从小就没有父爱的他在母亲和外公外婆的关心下长大,而在高中学习阶段,他与底特律当地的一家嘻哈电台102.7FM建立起了良好的关系,之后他经常登上电台参加他们的说唱即兴比赛。2005年,来自芝加哥的说唱明星Kanye West恰好来到底特律的102.7FM做客接受采访,而Big Sean自然不会放过这次机会,由于和电台保持着良好的关系,他得到了会见Kanye West的机会,而他也给Kanye West留下了深刻的印象。2年之后,Big Sean终于签约了Kanye West的GOOD Music唱片公司。
2007年Big Sean发行了他的个人第一张官方混音辑《Finally : The Mixtape》,主打歌“Getcha Some”为他获得了很大的关注,也让他登上了著名的嘻哈杂志《The Source》和《底特律地铁时报》。而公司还为他邀请到了嘻哈大导演Hype Williams拍摄“Getcha Some”的音乐录影带。
Copyright (C) 2013
All Rights Reserved.
本站使用:|CHARTS & TRENDS
Your rating:
A newspaperwoman finds trouble aplenty when an Inca tribe believes her to be the reincarnation of their long-lost princess.
Directors:
(scenario),
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Own the rights? Add a poster &
Explore More
IMDb's editors share the movies and TV shows they are excited to see in February.
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 506 titles
created 15&Sep&2013
a list of 9997 titles
created 26&Nov&2013
a list of 191 titles
created 11&months&ago
a list of 522 titles
created 6&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Take The Quiz!
Test your knowledge of .
Cast overview:
Echo Delane
'Hands-Up'
Judith Strange
Sam Killman /
Omar the High Priest
The Grand Envoy
Prince Pampas
(as William E. Lawrence)
A newspaperwoman finds trouble aplenty when an Inca tribe believes her to be the reincarnation of their long-lost princess.
Plot Keywords:
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 18 August 1918 (USA)
Also Known As: A Esposa do Sol
Filming Locations:
Company Credits
Production Co:
Show detailed
Technical Specs
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.33 : 1
Did You Know?
During production,
("Hands Up") entered the United States Army and was replaced by
in the role for the remainder of the production.
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Tantalizing
All that apparently remains of this fifteen-episode chapter play is the promotional reel sent to exhibitors in an effort to encourage them to book the series. That reel, included on the DVD boxed set More Treasures from American Film Archives, suggests the series was a doozy. There's impressive and exciting footage of stars Ruth Roland and George Chesebro mixing it up with the villains of the piece, Inca Indians who believe Ruth's character is the reincarnation of a beloved native princess. It's a tremendous shame, of course, that so many silent serials have crumbled to dust over the intervening decades, but thank goodness someone had the foresight to save the remnants of this one.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Echo Delane
'Hands-Up'
Judith Strange
Sam Killman
Omar the High Priest
The Grand Envoy